my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Where Will You Go (Page 5)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Where Will You Go
Kyan Jetiis'ad

Member # 869

posted 06-29-2010 01:47 AM     Profile for Kyan Jetiis'ad   Author's Homepage   Email Kyan Jetiis'ad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Kyan didn’t give Link time to contemplate her answer; he motioned for Link to accompany them to the cockpit.

“I think we will need Link’s help with this Captain,” Kyan chimed in. “If it is just Gal’ika then we want to limit the amount of people who know about her abilities, or that they have been restored.”

Kyan watched as Link nodded in agreement and joined them, when they arrived at the communication station Link went to work with her technical wizardry only pausing to ask Kyan for the frequency. He gave her the one he saw Galen use on the Eagle when he first talked to Petrolu. After another moment or to Link got up and motioned for Kyan to make his call and mentioned something along the lines of untraceable, encrypted, burst transmission… The technical aspects escaped Kyan but he put his trust in the ryn’s abilities.

“Thank you Lin’ya,” said Kyan. “Jedi Petrolu, this is Jedi Master Jetiis’ad. Not long ago my apprentice felt something is the Force. Due to circumstances that would take too long to explain over such a means of communication I need to know if you have felt anything through the Force as well.”

Hitting the transmit Kyan slumped back into the chair he was sitting in. He had no idea how tired he really was, the vision he had back in the cargo bay took a lot out of him. With the current state of affairs Kyan had no idea how such a future could ever take place, but he put his trust in the Force and just smiled knowing that one day what he saw might come true.

“Well now we wait,” stated Kyan. “Captain Joao, how long is it before we arrive at the Sith world if you don’t mind my asking?”

Posts: 181 | From: Wandering the Galaxy | Registered: Feb 2007  |  Logged: 173.133.118.74
Yaoksi Joao

Smuggler Extraordinaire and All-Around Good Guy

Member # 126

posted 06-29-2010 11:20 AM     Profile for Yaoksi Joao   Author's Homepage   Email Yaoksi Joao     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I leaned past Kyan and punched a button on the console. Immediately a tiny monitor popped into life, revealing our course, current time in hyperspace, and estimated ETA.

"The Sith worlds are pretty far out there," I announced as I pulled back. The little monitor presented its information for another moment or two before blinking off.

"Looks like another 38 standard hours, give or take. Time for rest and rec... hey, do you play sabaac?"

--------------------

"Hey! It's not my fault!"

Posts: 606 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 64.12.116.197
Kyan Jetiis'ad

Member # 869

posted 07-09-2010 11:47 PM     Profile for Kyan Jetiis'ad   Author's Homepage   Email Kyan Jetiis'ad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Kyan was smiled behind his helmet.

Games at a time like this… perhaps times like this call for a little relaxation.

As it stood they had no way o knowing whether all had their abilities restored or just Galen. If it was just Galen then they would proceed as planned, but if it was everyone then Kyan would have to deal with it as the situation dictates. Even without the ability to use the Force he still his Mandalorian training to fall back on.

And then there is our trump card Gal’ika.

Kyan had seen what Galen could become and that alone filled him with confidence that the Force was on their side. He saw the wisdom in Yaoksi’s words, there was little to be gained in fretting over things they had no control, besides they all could stand to relax a little.

“Very well Captain,” answered Kyan. “But I am afraid you will have to teach me how to play sabacc, on Mandalore our games are a lot more livelier than card games. And tend to involve several mugs of ne’tra gal, ohh and more broken bones.”

Posts: 181 | From: Wandering the Galaxy | Registered: Feb 2007  |  Logged: 96.10.58.62
Yaoksi Joao

Member # 126

posted 07-16-2010 11:05 AM     Profile for Yaoksi Joao   Author's Homepage   Email Yaoksi Joao     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"C'mon then."

I gave the navboard a quick once-over then waved Kyan out of his seat. Challenger would handle herself well enough alone for the next few hours or so; besides, I had every faith that Galen would be back on her own, checking things out. If there was one thing I've noticed about that li'l gal, it was her dedication to tasks given her, especially any involving flying.

Grinning a little to myself I headed back toward the galley, making a side-detour to my quarters to pick up a set of cards I had stashed there. While we did also have a holo-game on board, there was just something satisfying about the feel of cards in your hand. I never went anywhere without my raggedy set.

Entering the galley I led Kyan to a small table tucked in the back.

"Here we go." I flashed him a crooked smile and sat down.

"You want anything to drink or anything while we play?" I asked and began shuffling, wondering what the hell ne'tra gal was and if we had anything remotely similar on board.

[ 07-16-2010 11:07 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Yaoksi Joao ]

--------------------

Posts: 606 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 205.188.116.197
Kyan Jetiis'ad

Member # 869

posted 07-18-2010 05:43 PM     Profile for Kyan Jetiis'ad   Author's Homepage   Email Kyan Jetiis'ad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“If it can double as starship fuel anything is fine by me.”

Kyan was happy to notice that Link had followed them into the galley as if to join in, but when she went back to whatever tinkering she had been doing before he had interrupted her with his need to use the comm. He was disappointed that she still kept to herself and opened up to no one, except Yaoksi it seemed.

“Care to put down whatever it is your doing Lin’ya and join us?” asked Kyan.

Posts: 181 | From: Wandering the Galaxy | Registered: Feb 2007  |  Logged: 96.10.58.62
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 07-18-2010 06:08 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Link stopped her work and starred at the T-visor of Kyan’s helmet. Wrapping her tail around her left arm she pulled back her sleeve showing of her mechanical arm.

“My name is Link Jedi,” said Link. “I am not some pet that you can give a cute little name to, do it again and I will shove my shiny metal arm down your throat. Anyways I’m working on that repulsor gauntlet you wanted to fake your Jedi magic, but seeing as how you don’t need one anymore I’ll keep it who knows it might come in handy.”

Link got up and poured herself a mug of caf before returning to the table, then resumed her work. While continuing to work on her project she looked up across the table at Kyan.

“But that doesn’t mean I’ll turn down a good game of sabacc, besides my work should distract me enough so I don’t beat you too badly.”

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 96.10.58.62
Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 08-04-2010 11:16 PM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
(((OCC: Response to Kyan from Round and Round She Goes)))

"Master Jetiis’ad, I too feel the Force," he confirmed. "I will respond to you at greater length later, but am currently in the middle of something. In the meantime, please let me know if any other major developments occur."

--------------------

Please shoot me, I'm surrounded by idiots.

Posts: 553 | From: See Mara1Jade | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 76.122.53.74
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 08-07-2010 10:24 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Link has just gotten back to her repulsor gauntlet when her data pad indicated a message had been received. Setting her work down Link had the data pad download the message, and then reading the contents of the message she slid the data pad across the table to Kyan.

“Hey Jedi wizard,” said Link. “That Jedi Mage is answering you.”

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 96.10.58.62
Kyan Jetiis'ad

Member # 869

posted 08-07-2010 10:57 PM     Profile for Kyan Jetiis'ad   Author's Homepage   Email Kyan Jetiis'ad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Kyan couldn’t help but notice Link’s constant use of Jedi wizard or magic when referring to the Force. Letting the slight on Jedi slide Kyan picked up the data pad and read the message.

"Master Jetiis’ad, I too feel the Force. I will respond to you at greater length later, but am currently in the middle of something. In the meantime, please let me know if any other major developments occur." [i]

“Thank you [i]Lin’ya I mean Link,” replied Kyan as he slid the data pad beck to her. “Jedi Petrolu has regained the ability to use the Force as well, so must likely the Sith have as well. We will have be extra cautious now that they can sense you in the Force, and especially Gal’ika. But I think the benefits outweigh the risks, and when the vongesse come we will need all the help we can get.”

Yaoksi Joao

Member # 126

posted 08-08-2010 12:34 PM     Profile for Yaoksi Joao   Author's Homepage   Email Yaoksi Joao     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I shot a gleeful look Kyan's way. He might be putting himself on Red Alert about this, but it couldn't have made me more happy.

"Hey, that's great!" I beamed as I started dealing the deck. As each card landed, the impact of their faces upon the table where we sat triggered tiny, if a bit ancient, sensors. Each one emitted a tiny click, followed by a little hum. I wondered what mine had been when they hit the table, what they had just turned into.

And what they'd be when I picked them up. Damn, but I had to upgrade one of these days; most peeps didn't like playing with me cuz my cards were a bit on the "loose cannon" side. Well, that's what happens when you play with an old deck...

I jerked my wandering thoughts back on track and quickly dealt out the remainder of the first round. Grabbing up mine, I fanned them out, then peered over the top of them at Kyan.

"I mean, now we won't have to go through all the subterfuge we were going to try, right? I mean, maybe we won't have to even bother now, do ya think?"

I shot my cards a sideways look, then set my gaze upon Link. Bless that lil gal's heart, her expression had gone utterly dead-pan.

What a sabaac player. We were in trouble now!

[ 08-08-2010 12:35 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Yaoksi Joao ]

--------------------

Posts: 606 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 64.12.116.197
Kyan Jetiis'ad

Member # 869

posted 08-11-2010 09:51 PM     Profile for Kyan Jetiis'ad   Author's Homepage   Email Kyan Jetiis'ad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“That is one way of looking at it,” replied Kyan. “But now they outnumber us, have the Force, and we are asking them for the return of certain items or people. Not to mention whatever Erik could have planned for them. Whatever happens it is up to the Force at this point, just like these cards.”

Kyan knew the basics of Sabaac, to get a hand of either positive or negative 23 without going over while the cards had a chance to randomly change on the player. But basic knowledge was a far cry from knowing any strategy. He looked across the table at Link still tinkering away at her project when she stopped only to look at her cards for a few seconds and tapping the corner on 3 of her cards which Kyan assumed was how one locked the value in place. Then she set them back face down on the table resuming her work.

For all her boasting she looks like she can back it.

“So I know there are different variations of sabaac, to say the least. Any specific rules I should know other than try to get positive of negative 23?” questioned Kyan.

Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 11-14-2010 11:06 AM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
(((OCC: Message incoming from Round and Round She Goes in this same forum.)))

"Master Jetiis'ad, this is Jedi Shawn Petrolu. I have been attempting to reconnect with any lingering Jedi and reestablish connections with others, and have in the process come in contact with a young lady by the name of Kar’uni Jetiis’ad. She says she is your granddaughter...

...and I can verify her honesty in the matter via my Force senses and recognition of her resemblance to her mother, who I came in contact with as a teenager in traing at the Jedi Praxeum. She has been lead to believe that you were dead, and would very much like to speak with you."

--------------------

Please shoot me, I'm surrounded by idiots.

Posts: 553 | From: See Mara1Jade | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 76.122.53.122
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 11-14-2010 10:38 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Link was getting to explain the rules of this particular flavor of Sabaac when her data pad displayed an incoming message. She didn’t bother reading it she just slid it across the table to Kyan.

“Probably your Jedi friend again,” said Link. “Just say you message and hit send.”

--------------------

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 208.67.203.169
Kyan Jetiis'ad

Member # 869

posted 11-14-2010 11:16 PM     Profile for Kyan Jetiis'ad   Author's Homepage   Email Kyan Jetiis'ad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Kyan picked up the data pad Link slid to him; he thought it would be another routine question. Hit the play button and it all seemed normal at first but then.

Kan’ika,” exclaimed Kyan. “He found my Kan’ika. Captian Joao, Link I need to use your communications system, for a conversation in real time.”

He waited only a minute before Link nodded and he rushed off to the bridge. Kyan knew enough about most standard radio’s to transfer the call from Link’s data pad to the comm unit built into his helmet and patch into the ships communication system for a real-time conversation.

“Jedi Petrolu, I don’t know how you managed to find my granddaughter or how you survived finding her, but for that you have my thanks. Now please put my Kan’ika on.”

Posts: 181 | From: Wandering the Galaxy | Registered: Feb 2007  |  Logged: 208.67.203.169
Kani Jetiis'ad

Member # 944

posted 11-20-2010 12:33 AM     Profile for Kani Jetiis'ad   Author's Homepage   Email Kani Jetiis'ad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
(((OCC: Message incoming from Round and Round She Goes in this same forum.)))

Ba’buir...

Skirata Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Posts: 100 | From: | Registered: Sep 2009  |  Logged: 208.67.203.169
Kyan Jetiis'ad

Member # 869

posted 11-20-2010 01:07 AM     Profile for Kyan Jetiis'ad   Author's Homepage   Email Kyan Jetiis'ad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Most people didn’t prepare for the uncertain like the Mandalorians, and most Mandalorians didn’t prepare for the unknown like those of clan Skirata. Due to their unique history with the clone wars and then after they held many secrets and contingency plans in the event they were discovered even by their own people. It was common belief that Kyan was the first official Mandalorian Jedi and first Force sensitive born of his clan. In truth he was the second, his great grandfather disheartened with the treatment of clone troopers left the Jedi order and became a Mandalorian adopted into the Skirata clan and hid his Force abilities. So when it was discovered he and his brother were Force sensitive as well and alarmingly so his parents left Mandalore prime for Kuar then Concord Dawn changing their name as well to protect the Skirata clan when their abilities was discovered. Kyan was taught from a young age about his true clan and passed the knowledge onto his children as well.

This was all Kyan needed to hear to confirm it was indeed his granddaughter on the other end of the comm. The identity of their true clan also was a signal that this was an urgent matter but only one that could be discussed in person. The second part of the message was an old Mandalorian proverb meaning Family is more than bloodline, it was the pass-phrase he needed to respond correctly back to in order to confirm his own identity.

Gar taldin ni jaonyc; gar sa buir, ori'wadaas'la,” answered Kyan.

Kyan knew someone on the other end was listening into their conversation most likely the Imperials according to his family back on Mandalore. But even so there were things he had so say to his granddaughter, he switched from Mandalorian to Concordian . A dialect of Mandalorian rarely heard outside of Concord Dawn or Concordia.

Kan’ika, there is much that cannot be said right now but know that I love you. I will find a way for us to find each other, but for now be ready. Now there is a threat that is coming and I’ve instructed our clan to prepare but for this we may also need the empire’s help for that put whoever is there on the comm.

(((OCC: Message Cross-posted in Round and Round and Round She Goes...in this same forum.)))

Posts: 181 | From: Wandering the Galaxy | Registered: Feb 2007  |  Logged: 208.67.203.169
Kyan Jetiis'ad

Member # 869

posted 11-20-2010 11:09 AM     Profile for Kyan Jetiis'ad   Author's Homepage   Email Kyan Jetiis'ad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“This is Lt. General Tarnus”

Kyan began to wonder if he heard that right, the man who they were attempting to rescue from the Sith was the one who had his granddaughter. He needed confirmation first the man was who he said he was, and there was one quick way to find out. He rushed out of the bridge looking for Galen finding her and Terrin just outside the galley.

How did I miss them on the way to the bridge… I must have been in a hurry because of Kan’ika.

Gal’ika,” Kyan began. “Jedi Petrolu found Kan’ika, and is with a man claiming to be Tarnus. I have him on the comm back on the bridge can you listen in while we talk to confirm its him?”

Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 11-20-2010 11:47 AM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
My jaw dropped to the deck at this, bounced a few times, then lay quiet in dumbfoundment.

Sorben--??

!!!

It took me another real-time second or two to pick it up and put it firmly back in place.

"Uhh-- yeah," I stammered, still derailed, as I shot Terrin an incredulous look before returning my gaze to Kyan. He stood there as all a-quiver as I imagined he ever could allow himself to be, and for a guy who ran around in the same armor Sorben did, who managed to escape dangerous solitude on a planet from hell, who was in fact of the Mandalore themselves, that was saying quite a lot. He fairly shook with pent-up excitement and relief, or so it seemed to me.

But then I remembered how I felt when I had finally found Darra, and let my lips quirk into a smile.

"Yeah, of course!" I exclaimed a bit more brightly then found myself moving at quite a clip in order to keep up with him, so quickly had he turned and taken off in the direction of the bridge. As we trotted the short distance there, I shot Terrin another look.

"Sorben-?" I mouthed quietly, brows raised, then gave my head the tiniest of shakes. For if ever there was a single man in the entire known universe who could have said universe all up in a toot to hunt for him, only to show up on his own like the proverbial prodigal son all smug and smiling...

It was him. I had absolutely no doubts in the matter whatsoever; just knew it was him. What he was doing with Kyan's granddaughter, well...

It certainly was a small universe now, wasn't it?

--------------------

"Sure as there is Treasure on Roon...."

Posts: 1455 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.116.197
Kyan Jetiis'ad

Member # 869

posted 11-20-2010 12:23 PM     Profile for Kyan Jetiis'ad   Author's Homepage   Email Kyan Jetiis'ad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
From what he had been told by Galen, Sorban was a bounty hunter turned Imperial General. Highly skilled at his craft, wore Mandalorian armor.

And possibly trained by Mandalore himself.

Now in possession of Kyan’s granddaughter. Sorban must have very little knowledge if he was keeping Kani close to him, for whatever it took to break a Mandalorian Protector must have left some permanent scars on her mind.

“General Tarnus,” Kyan began. “Jedi Master Jetiis’ad, for simplicity just call me Kyan. Forgive my heavy accent as basic is my third language. I have information that might be useful to you and your empire, also if this current lead pans out something personal for you as well. Seeing as how you can speak for your government and I can put you in touch with those on Mandalore who can do the same I suggest we meet.”

Kyan left the message as vague as possible, he was certain of Link’s technical abilities that this message could not be traced so he didn’t want to leave any clues to where they were headed or their objective until it was advantageous to himself.

(((OCC: Message Cross-posted in Round and Round and Round She Goes...in this same forum.)))

Terrin Danner

Exceptional Salesman turned Really Nice Guy

Member # 110

posted 11-20-2010 01:03 PM     Profile for Terrin Danner   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin Danner     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
So the Sith had been telling the truth when they said that Tarnus had mysteriously disappeared from his...

...what had they called it, cubicle? Yeah, fat chance that's all it was. Or they at least appeared to be telling the truth. But isn't that how it always went? For all they knew Tarnus had never really been there at all, excepting the fact that trusted friends had ascertained as much while on K'eel Doba themselves. So there had to be some truth in it, somewhere. After all, Yaoski was the one who first said he had heard something of the Lt. General's imprisonment...

...and Terrin trusted him completely.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Terrin returned Galen's increduluous expression look for look, shaking his own head.

"Shawn?" he then mouthed back at her, shrugging slightly in surprise...

...after all, wasn't the Jedi supposed to be back on Khar Delba with the boys, or at the very least with Jasyn?

So then where the kriffing hell were they? And as he thought this, Terrin knew Galen could read between the lines as to where his thoughts were headed in regards to Shawn's sudden appearance with Tarnus. But even with these final questions in mind, Terrin had to wonder if Kyan didn't have a very good point with what he was saying to Tarnus. With the way things were panning out and people were all-the-sudden reappearing and popping up together...

...were they currently headed to the wrong destination? After all, their sole purpose for heading there had been to free the Lt. General...

...and otherwise the planet wasn't exactly the most welcoming of strangers...

"I think we need to change our course," he then mouthed quietly to Galen, again knowing she would understand...

...and most likely agree whole-heartedly.

--------------------

"Where's the horns, flyboy?"
~~Galen
It is a far greater thing to live a life with purpose and risk death than to simply live.~~CMH

Posts: 1186 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 76.122.53.122
Sorben Tarnus

Former Top-Dog Bounty Hunter, Now 3rd-In-Charge of the Galaxy

Member # 44

posted 11-24-2010 06:28 PM     Profile for Sorben Tarnus   Author's Homepage   Email Sorben Tarnus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Cross-posted from Round and Round and Round She Goes in the "CSWU" forums, thank you.))

"Your words intrique me, Master Jedi Jetii-- that is, Kyan.

"Perhaps you might wish to divulge just a tad bit of what this information you hold actually is, Kyan. A mere announcement of such, as stated, is vague at the very least, and is certainly not enough in and of itself to have me running to your beck and call.

"Even if your -- "Boor--?? is here, not to mention being a full lieutenant in our Imperial troops. Undoubtedly the two of you wish heartily to be reunited.

"I can make this happen."

--------------------

I am not a droid

Posts: 380 | From: | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.197
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 11-24-2010 06:38 PM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Terrin and I came skidding onto the bridge just in time to hear that. My earlier dumbfoundment returned with a vengeance, taking my mind off of my momentum and sending me crashing into the back of our enigmatic Mandalorian, not to metion my and new-found Teacher. He turned round, a small reprimand in his eyes.

"That's him!" I mouthed, unscrambling myself from the momentary ludicrous picture I presented and hastening back to Terrin, who fortunately had managed to stop upon entering.

I took up a rueful stance at his side, then firmed as another feeling suddenly flew in on the wings of mynoks to completely flood me with...

Anger. Yuppers, friends, that was it, pure and simple. Leave it to the man; I mean, just leave it to him! All the worry, preparations, fear, danger; everything we had undertaken, both in reality and in the imagining of future events, all this and for what?

Nothing. Here he pops up, so simple, so... so full of himself, as usual! I could read it between every word coming in over the comm, could feel it in the very vibrations of the molecules in the air.

Damn that guy, anyway!

I drew in a deep breath, then spoke up, loudly enough so he would hear me.

"Yeah, that's him!" I said, then amended this little confirmation with,

"And yes, Sorben. It's me."

--------------------

"Sure as there is Treasure on Roon...."

Posts: 1455 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.197
Sorben Tarnus

Former Top-Dog Bounty Hunter, Now 3rd-In-Charge of the Galaxy

Member # 44

posted 11-24-2010 06:46 PM     Profile for Sorben Tarnus   Author's Homepage   Email Sorben Tarnus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Cross-posted from Round and Round and Round She Goes in the "CSWU" forums, thank you.))

"Yes, I recognize your voice. I assumed you would be there with, let's see, it's Terrin, isn't it?

"How wonderful; perhaps we can all get together for a little joint family reunion; however, now is not the time.

"As you were saying, Kyan..."

--------------------

I am not a droid

Posts: 380 | From: | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.197
Terrin Danner

Exceptional Salesman turned Really Nice Guy

Member # 110

posted 11-24-2010 06:51 PM     Profile for Terrin Danner   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin Danner     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Terrin didn't say anything...

...but he knew damn well the look in Galen's eye; he'd seen it before. But he knew at the moment the best thing to do was let her say what she needed to say...

...whatever that was. So staying put where he was, Terrin did the only thing he could do for the moment. He reached a steady, supportive hand out, and placed it on her shoulder.

--------------------

"Where's the horns, flyboy?"
~~Galen
It is a far greater thing to live a life with purpose and risk death than to simply live.~~CMH

Posts: 1186 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 76.122.53.122
Jasyn Lancaster

One of the Crew, Technical (and Sith Brandy) Specialist

Member # 389

posted 11-24-2010 11:42 PM     Profile for Jasyn Lancaster   Author's Homepage   Email Jasyn Lancaster     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
(((OCC: Cross-posted from Another Shade of All in the Jedi Praxeum and Sith Temple forum.)))

"Terrin, heads up on some things Lord Aeylmaar and I have found out via the Octahedron. It seems Panthar left Matt imprisoned on K'eel Doba and took off with ShaRhylla and Shayla...

...only to somehow end up on some other ship with Phalomir, Sharylla...

...and that weird white-headed guy she has been known to hang with. We have also found out that Gray--errr, Jharmeen--is on Bespin, and seems to be very upset and in pain. Aeylmaar feels she can help us find Lord Aelvedaar, who has not been heard from in quite some time, so I am going to head to Bespin and get her unless you think we should proceed in a different fashion."

--------------------

"We don't need no stinkin' Jedi!"
"You gotta try some of this Sith brandy!"
"Ummm... Boss...?"
"Brandy, you're a fine girl..." (from "Brandy" by Looking Glass)

Posts: 577 | From: Everywhere and nowhere | Registered: Dec 2002  |  Logged: 76.122.53.122

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e