my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Dwelling where others once forgot. (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Dwelling where others once forgot.
Jharu

Member # 342

posted 10-22-2002 08:58 PM     Profile for Jharu   Author's Homepage   Email Jharu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
huddled within that little bit of warmth, his mind slowly developed, becoming more capable with time... He was begining to understand some things... He felt his mommy grow angry... He wished she would calm down... And suddenly she had, but she was thinking of him... Then he felt the thought leave him, and he felt slightly abandoned... but he felt warmth still, and thought little of it, in fact he was very happy... he snuggled more within that kernal of warmth provided.
He felt deep down that something was happening... They were changing, he could feel it...

--------------------

"power? power is meaningless, It is wisdom that rules my Destiny"

Posts: 165 | From: | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.50
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-22-2002 09:46 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
She stood quietly behind him as he sat in the navigation seat of the Sith warship, her slim hands gently kneading into the thick muscles of his neck and shoulders. They felt like stone beneath her touch; now she leaned forward, a quiet smile lighting her face as she kissed the top of his head.

He didn't move, but let out a small grunt and seemed to relax just a bit. Quietly, she cranked her head around in a circle, trying to alleviate the stiffness in her own neck resultant of the battle she had joined with him. Her smile darkened just a bit as she remembered, and her lips parted to let her gleaming teeth peep out a bit when she thought of the mountain of demons the two of them had left in their wake before they had managed to flee Phrinnchatka altogether.

But they did not get them all; they could not have gotten them all.

Her smile disappeared entirely when she thought just who was most likely to blame for the demon horde's entry into that city, and transformed into a heated frown when she thought further of who yet remained behind.

My Sire, she thought, now feeling the stab of anguish rising, fresh and hot, within her chest. You despair. You have given up. But we shall prove your fears to be fruitless....

That thought calmed her, and led her to the new life she now carried within her. She couldn't be certain, but there was something about this one, some something special which she distinctly felt in that unique link all mother's share with their young. Surely they would prevail; the Sith would rise, and her Sire would be made to smile once again.

She let a soft sigh break the silence, and spoke as much to her husband.

"With your strength, my love, how can we not prevail?"

Then she kissed his head once again, striving to lessen the strain from his spirit even as she had tended to the wounds the demons had dealt unto him. Squeezing his shoulders lovingly, she continued to massage them, her eyes glued to the forward viewscreen but not seeing the splendor of the stars streaking there in that glorious night.

[ 10-22-2002 09:57 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 10-22-2002 10:03 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
recinis sighed slowly, releasing his tension with the great breath in one swift motion, letting himself relax beneath her touch.

He looked up slowly, reaching a hand up to pull her around the chair to him.
Smiling gently he pull her down to sit with him on the chair, wrapping an arm around her lovingly he snuggled against her for a moment before whispering.
"my my love... We can not fail... I am positive of it... We can not fail."

Holding her gently still he kissed her lovingly, letting the remaining bit of tension wash away, closing his eyes and leaning against the chair's soft surfice.

--------------------

"my hearts my strongest weapon, my mind my swiftess blade, the words i speak can cut your flesh, and leave you in the gray"
---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.151
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-22-2002 10:41 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Lady Q'utaro curled up in her Lord's lap, tucking her feet up and laying her head against his broad chest as just for a little bit she allowed herself the luxury of letting him take her away from the worries and cares of the moment and into a place where nothing but warmth and love existed. She sighed at his gentle touch, relishing the kiss he gave her, then wrapped her arms around his neck to return it with all the love she could give.

She then laid her head back down against his chest again, for a moment just letting it stay there, the sounds of his heart filling her ears and entering into her being to make her own swell with yet more love.

"Tell me of where it is we are going, my husband," she whispered at length, raising a hand to caress his cheek, lightly tracing little playful circles on his lips.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 10-22-2002 11:06 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis looked at her for a moment, smilling gently before kissing her forhead softly and speaking. "We are going home... There is a small planet, it is almost a moon. It once orbited Korriban, though a long time ago the sorcerers devised a way of moving it closer to orbit its sun... It is there that i was born, before being taken to Khar Delba for my training... While i have very little memories of the place, i believe we will be safe there... If there are any cities left intact...

"We are going to Koris'ian, that planet long forgotten..."

he closed his eyes, letting his memories flow past them for a moment. "When i was sent upon the mission, they were the process of relocating... Someone had discovered another planet more suitable for the growing sith empire... I believe that planet was K'eel Doba... But i can not be certain..."

as he spoke a little indicator flashed, and the ship slowed, approuching a small planet, indeed it could have been a moon, that was mostly bluish, but held many traces of vibrent greens... The ship swooped into the atmosphere...

Gliding accross the mostly aquatic surfice, they eventauly landed upon a small platou, which was carved into a landing pad, a long stairway descended down into a strangly exotic, and almost outdated looking city, the stones of which still held strong dispite the ages, made from the skill of true sith hands...

He smiled to her as they descended into the city, there was thick forest all about, but a star, which the planet had been relocated to best reach the warmth provided, still shined brightly upon the city, warming it in a tender manor...

Recinis quickly found a small house that suited his needs, not bothering to find one of the more lavish homes found deeper into the city, for truly, this was all they needed at the time, and they could always relocate.

He smiled again at her, as he watched her view the strange designs of the city... Which were much different then the designs held in Phrinnchatka...

He spoke to her then, his smile still bright "Here you will not find the amazing advancments of the Phrinnchatka, but you will still find wonders that can not be matched... In the time this city was still thriving, the sith had already found many amazing things..."

[ 11-03-2002 01:31 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

"my hearts my strongest weapon, my mind my swiftess blade, the words i speak can cut your flesh, and leave you in the gray"
---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.95.146
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-22-2002 11:23 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
She stood out upon an ancient and be-vined stone balcony, her hands gripping the stone caprail smoothed by eons worth of hands rubbing upon it even as hers were doing now, her violet eyes half-lidded against the soft glow of light which surrounded this place. Indeed the lighting gave this city an almost mystical look, one haunting enough to easily put Phrinnchatka from her mind. Now she blinked then allowed her eyes to close fully, leaning out into a gentle breeze that wafted in upon her, stirring her hair lightly about her shoulders.

The air smelled fragrant, like a tropical hothouse. All about, great mosses dripped amidst large-leafed vines, which in turn scaled the stones of the simple yet somehow artful buildings that seemed to be so prevalent here. Dark shadows whispered a quiet song just beyond the corners of her eyes, as though laughing in a teasing joy that after those eons sith had once more returned to Koris'ian. She stretched, questing out with the All, seeking and finding nothing but remnants of even more gentle shadows.

Then she whirled, her eyes shining, a laughing smile on her face. She leaned gracefully back against the stone balustrade, letting the breeze carry yet more fragrant odors into her nostrils.

"Indeed, your home is a charming one, Recinis," she breathed, taking in another great draught of air. "I will be happy here, and will be happy that our child would be the first Sith born here after a multitude of ages."

Now she left the balcony, coming back to where he stood smiling at her inside. Her feet made no noise against the gleaming stone of the floor as she approached him and reached up to twine her arms about his strong neck.

"I would be happy anywhere with you, my Lord," she whispered at length, letting the smile leave her lips for the briefest of moments as her countenance turned serious. Then it glowed with life once again as she rose up on her tiptoes to kiss his nose.

"Tell me of the wonders of this place, my love... although there are none here more wonderful than you."

[ 10-22-2002 11:30 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 10-22-2002 11:42 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
He smiled even more brightly, and wrapped his arms about her, giving her a gentle kiss, before turning, and walking out into the stone pathways of the city, arm about her he laughed a bit. "No my dear. It is you who is most wonderus here... Never before has such a pressence set foot upon these stones..."

He pulled her a bit closer as they walked further off into the streets, pointing out various things here and there, untill finaly they found themselves in a wonderfuly designed park... Filled with various plants and sculptures, scattered about, though the gardens had run wild over the years, they still contained much of there natural wonder, there were even a few fountains yet pouring water from strange sculpted images, maintained over the years by everlasting sith magicks.

As they walked along within the park, takign turns down many flower rimmed pathway's, recinis stoped to pluck a flower from the ground, and hand it to graysith with a smile...

The flower had a jade center, surounded on all sides by deep voilet pettles, and all the while emmited a strange, and wonderful fragrance... He hugged her closer as they walked on...

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.129
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-22-2002 11:55 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith buried her nose in the deep jade center of the living gift, breathing deeply of its heady perfume before turning to offer it to Recinis's nose that he could share its simple beauty with her. She then dropped her lids in a coy smile, and quickly entwined the flower amidst her flaming locks.

Then she wrapped her arms about his strong one and continued strolling along beside him, her eyes darting here and there as he pointed out one wonder after another. Of all the simple beauties this place seemed to hold, the ones which caught her eye the most were the crystalline spheres. They were about 20 centimeters in diameter and shone with brilliant irridescence, even in the dim lighting of this place. What they were she truly did not know, but they dotted the park like common mushrooms, and they must have once caught the eye of this moonlet's designers for in the distance she could see their mirror images on a far grander scale, soaring up about a hundred meters above the ground on durable stone stalks.

She sighed with the wonder of it all, then turned her face to Recinis... only to see him staring back at her with a surprisingly serious look. She opened her mouth to speak, but the words she was trying to say suddenly had no room for release as she quite suddenly found her lips seeking his, her arms wrapping around his neck and pulling him down to meet her.

--------------------

Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 10-23-2002 12:15 AM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As there lips met recinis' heart expanded joyusly, seeping up all that was ofered to it, and returning it to her ten fold, which in reply, was returned again to him, again much greater then before...and so that loving warmth continued to grow in a rapid manor, until finaly there lips parted, and he looked down into her shining eyes, returning the gleaming brillience of those spheres with his own emerald pair...
At that moment, the truly did wish to tell her once more that statement which never ceased to hold meaning, he wished to continualy profess his undying love to her... But words simply did not hold meaning at that time, so he spoke them through yet another loving kiss...

And as there lips parted again, he noted suddenly that the sun was creeping downward upon the horizon, there walk having lasted much longer then could be measured through normal time... A chill breeze was settling accross the city now, and so they turned about and returned to there home, huddled closely together during the return walk, lovingly sharing in eachothers warmth...

when they arrived home Recinis closed up the doors, and went about, finding sheets, blankets, and pillows for the small bed, all of the items having long been packed away in storage... For the sith that had once lived in these parts had not needed to take much, only daining to neatly pack those things which would be left behind, in case by chance they would someday return...

With the bed now made, recinis returned to the lower floor of the, comparably small, sith home...

Smiling to Jharmeen, who was sitting upon a soft couch, he started a small fire in the fireplace, and went to sit by her, wraping an arm about her with a small smile, he spoke. "are you tired my love? what next shall we do?"

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.67
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-23-2002 03:32 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
A mischevious little smile came across Graysith's features at her husband's innocent question. She snuggled more closely against the warmth of his body, turning to nibble upon his earlobe in preparation of replying when something caught her eye. Now reaching across Recinis's body, she picked up a strange object from where it had been sitting in equal innocence for millennia, then sat back against the cushions to study it further.

It echoed the crystal spheres dotting the park, being a sphere in itself only being made of either a dark stone or heavy and highly polished wood. It was scored into thirds, each section moving independently of the others about a central and hidden axis. The entire surface of the sphere was dotted with holes equidistant from each other, and slender pegs of varying length protruded from them, one per hole. Closer scrutiny showed that the pegs were of three different lengths, the shortest and most numerous ones ending in a square, the mid-length pegs, which were proportionately less in number, ending in a pyramidal shape, and finally the longest, of which there were relatively few, ending in a starburst pattern. Idly she rotated the sphere in two different directions, noting that it did so in definite increments, each partial turn making a distinct click and ending that sometimes the long pegs were alongside other long ones, sometimes short ones, sometimes the mid-length ones, and sometimes none at all. All the pegs were removable from the sphere, and one hole was left empty, apparently as some sort of starting point. The entire affair was mounted upon a slender silver stalk, which was in turn affixed to a sturdy and highly polished stone base.

She suddenly smiled, a sparkle coming into her eye.

"A game, my love!" she exclaimed happily, holding it out to him. "Look! Do you know how to play it? Teach it to me, please, that we might while away a bit more time together before...." She paused momentarily, casting her eyes coyly into his beautiful green ones.

"Before we retire for the night," she finished at length, and waited.

[ 10-23-2002 03:38 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 10-23-2002 08:00 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
He smiled at her for a moment, before nodding his head. "very well..." he began, before continuing to relate the rules, and happenings of the game, running through the basic idea of small item, revealing that it was less of a game of two people, one against against the other, but rather, a game to strengthen bonds, as it required all participents to work together to keep the small spherical object growing and changing as pins were moved, and slides were turned, changing in an ever evolving pattern, which could end at any given time.

they then began to play... And recinis smiled as she quickly picked up the general gist of the game. And kissed her gently as she soon grew to be very skilled, and the small orb was changing more and more with each passing moment, each growing to enjoy the time they spent turning and shifting the device, simply spending a long and lovingly pleasant time together...

As they did so, the sun grew more and more close to its resting position below the horizon.

[ 10-23-2002 08:01 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Recinis ]

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.52
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-23-2002 11:59 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As the sun finally disappeared behind the treeline to the east of their dwelling, Graysith deposited the sphere into Recinis's capable hands and sat back. She stretched luxuriously, stifling a yawn behind her hand, then stood up to fully unkink her muscles after sitting for so long. Smiling down at her husband, she reached out with both hands to take up one of his, and drew him up to her. Backing up in this manner, she drew him to the window with a smile, and together they watched the last cry of the setting sun, which in settling below the horizon sent brilliant rays shooting up nearly to the zenith.

She crossed Recinis's strong arms about herself and leaned back into his embrace, content to watch the light outside grow dimmer and dimmer with each passing moment until at last the distant stars began to peep out one by one.

She smiled, happy to see them in their brilliant canopy arcing overhead once again.

"I am ready to retire at your will, my love," she whispered at length, still gazing at the glory of the stars. "Is there proper attire available here, do you think, or had the former occupants taken all there was with them?"

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 10-24-2002 12:13 AM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis smiled, and quite suddenly lifted her into his arms, climbing up the short staircase into the upper half of the small house, setting her down upon the large soft bed. with a smile he pointed to a closed door "take what you will from that room..." he laughed slightly, before leaning over and pulling her down playfully into the soft, luxiurious folds of the bed, embracing her in a soft, lingering kiss...

[ 10-24-2002 11:11 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Recinis ]

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.211
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-25-2002 12:42 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith pulled back and let an extremely short yet extremely well-feigned expression of astonished effrontery grace her lovely features. Her eyes grew wide, and she pretended to shrink back from Recinis's imposing frame, as though trying to disappear entirely into the blankets and pillows beneath her.

To no avail...

Suddenly she laughed, raising her arms up to twine them about Recinis's head, both hands toying in playful return upon the smooth spiralled ridges of his horns. Then her hands closed about them entirely as, pulling with all her strength, she now prevented his head from coming any closer to her.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 10-25-2002 12:58 AM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis froze suddenly, her grasp upon his horns sending a gentle tingling accross his skull and down his spine, to play toyingly with his senses. While frozen as such he took the time to simply gaze into her glorious Voilit eyes, smiling brightly at her.
"I love you so much, my dear Jharmeen... How wonderful it is, to finaly be able to enjoy a quiet nice, with fresh air... and knowledge of stars waiting outside a window for our view..."

With that his smile grew a bit brighter, and his hands reached out to place his arms about her waist losely.

For a moment he remained thus, before his smile grew a bit devilish and he turned the tables on her, rather then fighting her pushing against his head, he leaned backwards, causing that pulling motion to bring her tumbling into him, laying flatly upon the bed he laughed a bit, pinning her with yet another gentle kiss.

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.5
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-25-2002 01:12 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
A breath of air escaped from Graysith's lips at her husband's unexpected and playful response. She blinked, still feigning astonishment, to find herself pinned beneath his strong body. Then that expression turned to a softly serious one as once again she squirmed against the pillows so as to pull away from him just the tiniest bit.

"I love you more than you could ever know, Recinis," she whispered at length, unable to raise a hand to his cheek as was her wont for the fact that her arms were pinned beneath his body. But that could wait; she put her caress into the words she spoke to him now.

"You make me smile when I am weary, you make the cares of the world diminish beneath your touch..."

Now her words were cut off as, straining, she arched her neck forward, straining to touch his lips with hers, but still holding back, letting them halt mere centimeters from his as she quietly shared her breath with him, and with it, affirmed once more the sharing of her life.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 10-25-2002 07:16 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis smiled at her continusly. "it pleases me greatly simply to have the opertunity to do such things... You have made me live... For the first time in my life, i actauly feel alive... I would do anything for you..."

with that he rolled slightly turning onto his side, and turning her with him, holding her waist gently. His head leaned forward, causing there forheads to press together, there eyes mere centemeters from eachother.

and for a moment, he simply lost himself within those orbs, letting them take him back to a time, which now seemed so far away, when he had first gazed into those eyes, and had felt these very same emotions rise up within him, and had indeed felt them, as he did now, mirrored by that violet brillence.

Now his arms wrapped more tightly about her, pulling her close to him as a slight chill wafted through the room with the night thickening all about them, a few stars could be seen from the corner of his eyes in a small window made within the ceilling.

waiting for but a moment more, he shifted, causing there lips to press together for another moment which simply froze time, and defied all laws pressented to physical beings...

as they parted he took in a breath of the fresh air filling the room, delighting on the many wonderful fregrances of the jungle atmosphere... another memory floated through him, of the night in which they had shared many joyus thoughts and feelings together, of the night where that mysterious power held by his dear love, had reached out, taking them both up in its amazing grasp, and granted them a surrounding that was otherwise unreachable... And while those memories simbolized times that were filled with the greatest of sincer love and joy, now that they truly where in that exotic atmosphere of the jungle, now that they were on a planet, filled with natural life, and no restricting shields, this moment too was added into the inner sanctum of recinis mind, where it would be treasured for all eternity, and where it would give him strength in his most desperate times of need...

"My love for you grows with each moment, jharmeen... You have helped me find a place in my heart, that i once did not know existed... you are my savour... You asked me before, that with my strength, how could we fail... But my strength alone means nothing, it is only with you at my side, and me at yours, that we are now a source of unending power and strength, you have shown me the strength of the heart... never again worry, my love, never again have the need to fear... WE have the strength, the love, to stand against any problem..."

with that he turned about, snuggling close to her in complet harmony, both lookign upward now into the large window above them, which revealed a night sky, so very full of stars, and with those stars, endless possibilities...

He uncounciously reached over, and pulled a soft, silken blanket about them both, one arm now wrapped about her, the other hand resting gently upon her stomach... he sighed in utter contentness...

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.117
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 10-26-2002 02:58 AM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
They sat quietly like that for sometime, just looking up at the stars together. Recinis could feel the simplistic radiance of everythign he felt being directed back at him from Jharmeen...

He smiled and snuggled in closer to her,turning his head a bit to look at her, he kissed her gently upon the cheek, catching her attention from the almost trancelike gaze she had cast upon the stars, slowly she turned her head to look into his own eyes, and he could see her smile was bright, and her eyes were shinning, brightly, now they were fully focused upon his own though, and he felt them drawing his gaze deeply into her soul, guiding him to that warm place where she simply allowed him to stay freely, and look upon her every secret, and hidden desire, and while he felt her gaze draw him in, his gaze to was drawing her to him... He could feel her pressence within him, as he always did now, a soft comforting feeling, providing them both with warmth, providing them both with the knowledge that never would either be alone....

And deep within that welling warmth, recinis could feel the tinny spark of another being, reaching out to them both, and grasping that warmth which they shared, as if to show them how much it appriciated the warmth they provided...

He smiled brighter, as her smile too took on somethign showing that they shared yet another little wonder in this universe...

He quietly drew her up in his arms, holding her tenderly, allowing her head to prop against his chest, there gaze now returned to the stars...

"tell me, Jharmeen... What shall we name our child? have you any idea's?"

he leaned forward slightly, kissing her simplisticly on the top of her head, before returning his gaze to the stars yet again, they seemed so bright...

"If we have a boy... Perhaps Zerin... Or perhaps Jharu?.. Tell me...what name should we give a little girl?"

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.65
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-26-2002 11:41 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith simply lay quietly against her husband's strong body for a bit before replying, her head snuggled into the warmth of his embrace, the length of her body heating by the proximity of his own. For a long moment she simply stared at the sparkling stars peeping above them, watching as they in turn watched over them, knowing that many were girdled by circling worlds, all with their own difficulties and laughs and lives...

...and suddenly knowing with a deep conviction who it was that would help to change those myriad lives for the better.

She smiled at that, laying one hand atop her husband's, the other laying on her belly alongside his. Then she let out a short grunt, her eyes widening with secret pleasure. She took Recinis's hand in both of hers now, and guided to that which had made her grunt.

"The way this one kicks, there is no doubt in my mind that he is a boy, my Lord," she breathed softly, turning her gaze away from the stars to see that special light which shone even more brightly in Recinis's eyes. "The first of your lineage, and a strong one as well.

"I believe I like the name 'Jharu,' my love. It is somewhat close to my maiden name, yet is entirely Sith... and I find this combination utterly pleasing."

With that she raised a hand to gently bring his face even closer to hers, that she could barely brush her lips upon his, leaving them touching him lightly there so as not to impede his reply to her, yet not wishing to break from that physical contact.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 10-26-2002 12:20 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
His eyes gleamed at her brightly, like twin jewls of the highest quality, holding a sparkle born now of this loving union... With the knowledge that he would have a son...

"Of course, he will be incrediably strong... How can he not be? he is born of our blood... Of our love..."

He pressed there lips a bit more together again before lightening the touch once more...
"If it pleases you, then jharu it shall be... Indeed, it is a perfect name for our son...hmm... Jharu Q'utaro" he said the name slowly, seeing how it flowed, and a slight frown creased his features... "i believe we must give him a second name... one to complement his given, and his blood names... What shall his name be my love?"

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.247
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-26-2002 01:23 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith spoke up without hesitation. It was as though she had known from the very start which name the boy would take. None but the most fitting would do, for this child was destined for greatness. That was something she knew on a level that went deeper than merely a mother's love for her offspring.

"Andreyus," she said quietly yet firmly, turning her face back to look at the stars. A sudden stab of grief welled up within her as she spoke the name, filling her with its tingling ice even as the warmth emanating from her Lord's closeness to her sought to tear it away from her.

"His middle name shall be my own father's, and his name was Andreyus Jhin'Dar."

Shuddering a bit, she now turned her violet eyes back to Recinis's verdant emerald ones, wanting to drown therein and forget the one act in her life which she wished with all her heart she had never had to do...

...and knew she could never, ever run from or forget.

--------------------

Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 10-26-2002 01:36 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
He looked down into her eyes, wishing he could simply reach out and take that memory from her, as it haunted her every being...

he simply hugged her tighter in silent reassurance.
"Jharu Andreyus Q'utaro, yes, it is the perfect name for our son..." he smiled and kissed her forhead gently.
Smiling slightly as he felt a gentle kick in her abdomin...
"i believe he agrees with us..."

With that his gaze turned to the sky once more, watching as a small little star shot accross there view, snuggling close he whipsered. "make a wish my love... for in this place... I am sure it will come true."

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.247
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-26-2002 01:57 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Still struggling with that wayward and terrible memory, she snuggled as closely to Recinis as she could, striving to burrow into his very flesh so that Jharmeen would at least for the moment entirely disappear, leaving that image no place in which to dwell, that it would depart into the darker realms that continued to spawn it. Try as she might, the memory remained stark and searing in her mind; with an even greater effort she pushed it away, willing the Beast within to rise up and contain it.

It followed the order, and with the inner strength of her Lord's assuring presence at length succeeded... but with a whimpering sort of questioning snarl regarding it.

She yanked herself back from her inner battle, knowing that at least for a while she could forget. And quickly then, while that image was momentarily subjugated, she replied to her husband, that the words she was to speak would not lie.

"I wish that our son will rise, not to just live, but to lead the very galaxy into the peace and love I am feeling with you, my Lord," she said softly, staring at the stars. Then she moved quickly, like a cat, and rolled on top of the surprised Recinis, bracing herself with her arms to look down at him.

"This shall surely come to pass," she breathed in a near whisper, before finishing with, "And now, my love, I wish to drown in the glory that is you...."

--------------------

Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 10-26-2002 03:49 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis looked at her for a moment, a bit serprised by her sudden actions... He quickly recovered though, and reached upward to pull her completly to him, there lips bracing against one-another, and pulling there rapidly beating hearts in a synphony of feelings which washed through them like a tsunami which threatened to wash them both out to sea, in a violent turrent of immense emotion... Which it indeed did, freeing them to eachother as nothing else could, as nothing beyond the fact that he loved her, and she loved him could ever do... thier spirits washed gently up upon a sandy beach of thier commitment to eachother, they strolled down that beach hand in hand, basking in the glorifying warmth which was their love...

Through this all the starlit night wrapped about them, to ensure that, while this planet was not protected by some mystical shield, they would not be looked upon by anyone, for in this place, long forgotten, life existed only in the jungle, and there hearts were free to laugh and play, without worry that others might hear...

[ 10-26-2002 03:52 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Recinis ]

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.9
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-27-2002 02:24 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
There was something very different about this place, something very wild and unique and special. She could smell it in the intoxicating perfumes wafting into the little home Recinis had brought her to, perfumes coming from the nearby jungle which was now beginning to sound with the soft susurrations of the night creatures that populated it. She could hear it in those distant chirps and rustles and occasional screeches, wild and primal sounds that rode into the room carried upon the steed of fragrance, both arrowing into her being and igniting her soul into a symphony of ecstasy. She could simply feel it in the deep bass vibrations the very air seemed to hum with, unseen energies that crept insidiously into her as well to set her heart thumping in cadence to the fundamental ebb and flow of other energies now taking hold of her body, carrying her off into yet another jungle by the strength of its rhythmic beat.

And through it all the link she held with her husband sang a song of its own, the words voiceless but having no less special meaning than the responding chorus soaring out from her heart. With blind abandon her hands grasped the flesh of her husband, gripping so as to awaken him to the wonders she was experiencing, that through the link which forged them together into one he might share with her every nuance, every part and parcel, down to the smallest bit, of happiness and pleasure and love he was evoking in her, and in that sharing, evoke the same in him.

A whispering growl cut through the night air, sounding for all the world like an animal's cry. It echoed about the walls of the room, it's origin truly a mystery even if the Lady Q'utaro even wanted to bother with discovering it's source....

--------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e