my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Dwelling where others once forgot. (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Dwelling where others once forgot.
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 10-27-2002 01:07 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As the warmth of sunrise spread accross them, intering through the window located above them, filling the room with a strange comforting atmosphere, recinis awoke, his arms wrapped lovingly about Jharmeens still sleeping form. He smiled down at her, watching as she unconciously snuggled against him.

Then, as gently as he could, he moved, getting up, laying jharmeen gently on a pillow, and placing the blankets around her,making sure she would be comfortable...

he went out of the house then, venturing into the jungle, finding various fruits which he identified as edable, filling a small bag.

he then returned, using the strange cooking devices to prepar a meal...
Though it was not extravagent, or amazing in a manor, as had been on K'eel doba, it would not kill them, and it was actauly a very interesting, and enjoyable tasting meal...

He made two plates of the strange fruity substance, and returned to Jharmeen, placing the plates down upon tables, he smiled at her as she began to awake with his somewhat noisey movements, "are you hungry my love?" he asked simply, returning to lay with her, giving her a little kiss.

--------------------

"my hearts my strongest weapon, my mind my swiftess blade, the words i speak can cut your flesh, and leave you in the gray"
---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.219
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-27-2002 06:07 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith opened her eyes halfway, smiling sleepily as Recinis's loving face registered before her. From somewhere behind him there came a deliciously tempting smell which was enough to further awaken her. Stretching her arms luxuriously, she let them fall down about her husband, for a brief moment toying with his exotic horns as if to remind him of the happenings in the even more exotic night they had shared. Reluctant to leave his embrace, she just stared for a long and meaningful moment into his eyes, eyes as green as the jungle which had twined them even more closely together. But as much as she would rather laze the day away in his arms, she knew she could not do that. So she contented herself with brushing his lips with a soft and lingering kiss, whispering afterward into his ear, "I am always hungry for you, my love." Then she swung from his arms and sat up.

In moments she was partaking of the meal he had prepared. The food proved to live up to the promise its fragrance had delivered; before she knew it she had finished her plate.

"You are a good cook, my Lord," she smiled at him setting the empty plate upon the table where Recinis had laid it. "This is yet another aspect of your being for which I am thankful. For I am afraid that I myself am more adept in... other things than meal preparation."

She let a coy little smile cross her features, then crossed the room itself to stand in front of the window. As it had earlier brought the night in to them, now it let in the brilliant sparkle of day, tapestried with the song of morning birds and insects which filled the air with their songs. She closed her eyes, breathing in that heady and quite natural fragrance, then turned back to where Recinis was now standing and breaking his own fast.

"This is a lovely world, my love," she started, putting her hands behind her and leaning backward against the window. "One I am so very, very content to share with you, and none other until our son is born.

"But--"

Now she paused, her hand going to her belly, the slightest of frowns darkening her features.

"But is it seeming we hide here in this manner? What of the Sith, of the Resurrection? What of our allies; are we to just ignore them from this point onward, and simply trust that when the time is correct they shall once more come running to our beck and call? Indeed, I have heard my Sister calling out to me, but have stayed from replying to her at this time.

"And for that matter, what of the daughter of my sister? You know we need two to go into the Valley...."

She fell silent at that, dipping her head down to stare at the floor, her long hair streaming down to hide her face.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 10-27-2002 06:22 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
recinis simply cast his green gaze upon her for a moment, before standing and approuching her, placing his hands upon her shoulders.

"You are correct... We can not hide here, and wait... time is our ememy im afraid, though it is with a heavy heart i say this... I feel it is time we pay the cloners a visit..."

he sighed and wrapped his arms about her. "i do wish this was not the path we were forced to take... Im sorry."

He then turned her about in his arms, holding her gently as they stared out the window to view the awakening forest.

"The time is now my love... I can feel it, we must act... Again we must gather allies... And we must bring the sith back...

[ 10-27-2002 06:30 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Recinis ]

--------------------

"my hearts my strongest weapon, my mind my swiftess blade, the words i speak can cut your flesh, and leave you in the gray"
---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.108
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-28-2002 11:24 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith sighed, the beauty of the morning dulling by degrees as Recinis's words came to her. With a movement just shy of being an unconscious one, she once more reached to take her husband's hand in hers. Then she placed it over her belly, her own remaining gently atop his, waiting. It did not take long for a series of vigorous kicks to reward her.

Laying her head back against Recinis's broad chest, she whispered, "Am I never to carry a child full term?" With that she fell silent, giving his hand a small squeeze as she continued to stare out the window, her violet eyes suddenly blurred by tears.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 10-28-2002 11:33 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis merly blinked, it was all he could do to hide the upwelling of tears which threatened to flood from his eyes, but he knew he must remain strong... though he wished he could simply sit down with his wife, and speak of simply forgetting the universe, and allowing their child to be born of natural means... But he knew he could not... Because as he had realized of late, things must be done for the greater good first, before thoughts can be made to appease the one...or the two, as the case now was...

He wrapped his arms around her lovingly, giving her a gentle kiss before whispering. "I promise you that you will have your desire... If not with this child... then perhaps with another...But we must assure that things happen in our favor, rather then in roans, for it is a race we can not afford to come in second..."

as his heart pounded painfully he turned her about suddenly, looking into her eyes, his own logic finaly losing out to desire "Can you bare to do this? If this is not what you desire... Then let us forget it... Perhaps we can wait... Just a little longer... Perhaps we can afford to not go through with this procedure..."

He then hugged her tightly, rocking her in his arms as his embrace covered her. "im sorry for asking this of you Jharmeen... Im so so sorry..."

He whispered to her repeatedly, tears slowly streaming down his cheeks...

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.224.87.153
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-28-2002 11:47 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lady Q'utaro's heart squeezed tightly within her chest, then expanded outward exponentially until it threatened to burst from her completely. For but a moment longer she remained silent, searching Recinis's eyes with her own, before finally heaving a little sigh and speaking.

"You are right, my love," the words came out as the tiniest of whispers. "I cannot allow myself this narcissistic luxury. Who knows what Roan has done on Kamino; we cannot give him the time to implement whatever dire plan he has up his sleeve."

She straightened in his arms, firming with conviction. "We shall go to Kamino, my husband, and I shall offer our son to their devices that he might be made born and older. If necessary, we--" she stumbled slightly before continuing on, for as much as she saw the necessity of this possibility occurring, it was still a foreign and therefore distasteful concept to her. Children were the product of the union of love, as she saw it, and not things to be manipulated at one's whim.

"If necessary I shall let another child come into being between us, that it too may then undergo the same procedure. I do not know if my sister will ever allow her daughter to be put to her destined use, and I do not feel we have the moral right to force her to do so.

"Let us make such decisions regarding our own flesh and blood, my love... and hopefully we can then have the next one in the normal and natural manner."

Having made her say, she reached up to brush the tears from his cheeks with a gentle touch, and then rose on her tiptoes to kiss them away from his eyes.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 10-29-2002 12:21 AM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis looked at her and nodded, returning her kisses to her before holding her tightly once more. "Once again i am sorry... But if we are to go through with this horrid procedure... Then we had best be done with it now, rather then allowing are fears and dislikes rise against us, and put our convictions out..."

He then paused for a moment, suddenly realizing something, he spoke slowly. "Do you know how to reach kamino? For i have only been there through abilities of Lord Aelvedaar..."

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.225
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-29-2002 05:38 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Yes-ss...."

The word ended in something approximating another sigh as Graysith pulled back from her husband's arms, a sad little smile on her face. "I well remember the direction there."

She moved back to the window and just for one moment longer stared off into the distance, taking in the brilliant hues of the brightening jungle, listening to the ever increasing chirps and squawks as the creatures inhabiting it awoke to their new day, breathing in the fragrance of a million living things.

Then she whirled, and with a simple wave of her hand once again opened a portal through the All to the water-world of the cloners.

She paused, staring meaningfully into Recinis's eyes.

"Funny that we go to so sterile a world to produce the life we need, while here is life in abundance," she mused softly, almost to herself. Then she crossed to stand beside her love and Lord, and nodded to him, that he lead the way to the place where her destiny would at long last start down the road toward its completion.

--------------------

Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 10-29-2002 06:37 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis sighed to himself, before wrapping his arm around Jharmeen, giving her one more little squeeze that read "im sorry"

Before stepping through the portal.

They found themselves within a large room, which contained a few somewhat stunned people... Sometime later

recinis stood as though an unbendable pillar. Simply standing and waiting... The kamino scientists had gone to work imiediatly after they had made arrangments with the cloners... And it had indeed required a bit of persuation, and fast talking to make any transactions occure... For the prices of the procedures were not cheap, and being beings who had not truly needed any form of money for quite some time, the kaminians had not been to, open minded to there proposels, but some how or another, they had managed it...

Jharmeen had been taken from him sometime ago, though he had wished to remain with her, the scientists would not allow it, and had ushered him away.

Finaly a scientist appeared through the door and beckoned him to follow.

He was lead into a room, where he found Jharmeen laying upon a soft bed, looking somewhat drained, and not altogether happy.

he sighed to himself, wishing there was something he could do, but he had a feeling that procedures were well on there way by now, or he would not have been allowed to enter.

He sat down beside her, placing a hand upon her shoulder, giving her a brief, if not forced, smile...

he could tell she was not injured, simply stunned, which releaved him somewhat, though he wished there had not been a need to even hurt her in this manor...

He sighed once more, turning his gaze about the room...

[ 10-29-2002 11:26 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Recinis ]

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.110
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-29-2002 11:38 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
She lay there, staring at the ceiling above her, not seeing anything, her gaze as empty as the sudden feeling inside. She knew this was demanded, knew they could not afford to waste time when it was available to them to speed that time up in their favor, knew she had agreed to do so.

But logic and the heart do not often agree with one another. In fact, it is a rare occasion when they do.

So she just lay there, letting a slow tear well up in her eyes to trickle down her face, followed by another, and yet another, until she was just laying there, stunned, ashamed, feeling much like she imagined a herd beast would feel if given the sudden sentience to realize that it was mere breeding stock...

...and deep down inside her the Beast was snarling and raging, scrabbling for release, it's flat pewter eyes uncaring as to what or upon who it's seething hate would fall, just knowing that its very home had somehow been violated and it simply would not stand for it.

And when Recinis turned his loving gaze down in to her face, she couldn't help herself. The Glyph on her forehead flared into a brilliant rage of its own, and she simply turned her face away, her tears continuing to stream unhindered upon her pillow.

--------------------

Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 10-29-2002 11:56 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
recinis couldnt help the slight pain that rose up within his heart at that sight... Because even worse then the knowledge that he had simply been denied by his love... Was the knowledge that he truly deserved that action to be directed at him... He sighed to himself, and pulled away slightly, sitting back within the chair, and closing his eyes, once more feeling the raging inferno of his soul, the failure burning his very being to the core, threatening to consume him, and worse still, was the silent hope that it indeed would... The quiet knowledge that he had caused the dearest thing in his heart pain... He was undeserving of the love he had found... And with those thoughts, that fire, which had once been subsided by the cooling touch of love, burned once more in full fledged glory... though outwardly this did not show, he remained somewhat calm, save the steady streaming of tears flowing down his cheeks...

he found himself truly hoping he would simply curl up and die, hoping to rid the universe of the failure he simbolized... But a simple light guided him away from that... Deep down he knew, there was still love, while pain had indeed been caused, and great that pain was, he could not cause yet more pain, by removing himself from the universe...

Deep down he knew that he was not a failure that he still loved Jharmeen with all his heart, and he was positive, that somewhere beneath the pain and hurt she was feeling, she indeed still loved him just as much...

But that knowledge helped little in his struggles, so he simply sat, a struggle raging within him between Love and Pain, Success, and failure.

Those thoughts ruled his mind, indeed, ruled his very soul, topped only by the hope that he would someday find a way to make it up to her... Someway he must make her face bright with a simple smile, it was due to that thought that slowly, he managed to once more place the flames away from him...

[ 10-29-2002 11:57 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Recinis ]

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.139
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-30-2002 12:14 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As she lay with her face averted from Recinis's she suddenly felt a returning stab of ice rush through her being. She could not help the gasp that escaped her lips when she recognized its origins; the knowledge of how that simple act of hers had appeared to her love only augmented that streak of glacial anguish, and suddenly she was filled with a great and simple Truth.

It is thus that great wars are begun, by merely such a thing as small as this misunderstanding....

The fact that she had caused her husband to be hurt pushed her upright, arms outstretched.

"Oh my love, it is not you...."

But how to get across something which even she could not fully understand? All she knew was that she couldn't bear to see him as such, not now, not when she needed him more than ever. And it was when that realization struck that she in turn discovered what it is she was angry with. And it just so happened to be the very thing her that her destiny had foretold her she should save.

Now the tears on her face flowed freely, but they were crying out in a different anguish, a fiery one born of love for another. She remained sitting in the bed, the covers puddled around her waist, her arms reaching out to touch Recinis.

"My Lord, forgive me if I caused you pain. Let me help you past that which I have inadvertently done."

She fell into silence, tears still wet upon her cheeks, struggling with her own anger and anguish but knowing they were not worth the merest speck of loss of her husband's love.

[ 10-30-2002 12:38 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 10-30-2002 12:22 AM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis instatly reached out to embrance her, taking her up in his arms as if he had not seen her for years... He was not truly hearing her words, his mind was to filled with its own jumbled thoughts, But he could feel her intent... He could FEEL that her love for him had not died away, he could feel his own love rising up to match hers, his own lips speaking of there own occord, muttering strange apologies in every way one might imagine them said...

And so it went for a moment, each apoligizing to the other, for things niether truly knew had transpired... Recinis felt his heart beating rapidly... His head leaning against hers, arms about her. they rocked together, allowing the tears to simply flow, sharing there agony at the bestranged circomstances forced upon there son...

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.139
Jharu

Member # 342

posted 10-30-2002 12:46 AM     Profile for Jharu   Author's Homepage   Email Jharu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
He could feel there every action... He could feel his essence being turned and tormented from all angles... it took every ounce of controll the child had not to lash out in denial, though he truly did not know how he planed on doing such a thing, had he decided to...

Mixed feelings rose within him, battling fiercly for control of his mind... On one hand, he held the gut feeling that what was happening about him was simply not right... And to aid that, the horrid feelings he had felt...Sensed??? experienced? Or perhaps, the feelings he simply HAD from his dear mother... She had been horrified, even though at the time a he had been incappable of fully coherent though, he knew it to be so...

Yet... At the same time, something told him to remain... Something spoke to him, calming him, it told him that this was the only way... it told him he must remain here... This too he simply KNEW from his mommy...

And as time slowly progressed outside, time quickly progressed inside, his physical being changed, his mental barings and capabilities were altered, slowly his child hood was passed up, as though he had taken a wrong turn somewhere, and had missed his chances...

He shuddered, unconciously raising his arms about himself... Unconciously realizing he had arms to raise...
He found himself breathing deeply from something, Indeed, found himself knowing that he required to do such a thing... His world was a warped one, he could barely keep up with his soroundings as...

He felt something... Instinctivly, on a gut level, he simply knew it... The time of finishing was fast approuching... Did he truly care? In all honesty, did he WANT to complete this task?

no... He did not... He knew it was wrong...

NO! he didnt... he KNEW he had endured ENOUGH!

Suddenly something very small rose up within him, expanding within his being as if it were his very life force, drawing about him in a protective manor, and his voice exploded outward as surely as did the strange glass which held him

"NOOOOOOO!!!!"

The scream was blood curdling, and suddenly, he found himself free... FREE!

No longer was his mind restricted by what the scientist did to alter him... he could feel himself intirly now, And slowly, ever so slowly, that thing which had risin upwards within him subsided, once more becoming a small, almost insignificant piece of his existance, which in the scheme of things did not matter...

It was then that his eyes opened, casting upon the room there miracolus gaze, a gaze which seemed filled with wisdome beyond the boys age... A gaze which seemed compationate, fiery, bold, it seemed to carey the promise of a heart as powerful as those which forged him...

It was within those eyes, the beautaful violite, erupting with slight cracks of hidden emerald, that was read a shere lonlyness... Where was he? Where was his mommy? Oh yes... Where was his dear mother?

An unconcous act it was, for him to reach out with his mind, and find his blood, he found another with her, one whom seemed as though should hold a place in his heart... And as he looked within that beating vessel, he knew... That was his father... His daddy!

His lips turned into a smile, the significance of such an act meaningless to him, but it felt right none the less... And suddenly, the world went black, exhastion, combined with confusion, and simply not having the will to remain upright any longer, causing the boy to simply fall to the ground with a slight thud, his flaming red hair flaring outward as he did so, his eyelids closing, to hide from the universe that miraculase beauty...

And so the scientist went to work, finishing up... the child had not recieved the final year... he was one short, only falling at the age of 14, but they would not risk attempting to finish the job, not with what he had done to there lab...

they quietly placed about him a dull robe, and put him in a small movable chair, rolling his unconcious form into the room where his parants lay in wait, Picking him up, and handing the limp, clearly exhasted jharu, to the waiting parants, the kaminians simply left at that, not wishign to stay any further, because quite frankly, they had had there fill of those strange beings which continualy invaded there labs...

--------------------

"power? power is meaningless, It is wisdom that rules my Destiny"

Posts: 165 | From: | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.139
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-30-2002 01:03 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
She did not know how much time had passed by since they had removed her son from her body, had no inkling whatsoever of how long she had laid in the protective warmth of Recinis's embrace, each of them putting forth so much effort and with such willingness to make the other forget the awful act perpetrated upon her body. All she knew was that time passed, time which she spent pushing those terrible moments away: when she had been somehow stripped, when she had brought the first, and oh dear Khaandon let it be the only, hurt to her husband's heart.

But all this fell away in a wonderful rush when the door to their room suddenly opened and the ethereal form of a Kaminoan scientist trundled in a blanket-swathed chair. He stopped just inside, carefully setting the braking system before bending his tall frame and lightly scooping the chairs contents into his arms. His liquid, almond eyes shining, he advanced to the Lady Q'utaro and her Lord, pausing a moment in front of them as though in silent deliberation. Then he quietly laid her sleeping son into Graysith's arms, bowed slightly, turned, and departed, taking the chair with him.

A worrt could be heard snapping a fly on Tatooine, even above the rush and roar of Graysith's heart, which now rose up in splendor to challenge the rush and roar of the eternal storms beyond the protective walls of this domed city. All her fears, all her shame, all trepidation and even the deep-seated anger; all fell away as the simple words she had never, ever been allowed yet to speak to anyone she had loved now found the freedom to fall from her lips. She snuggled Jharu's sleeping form against her body, rocking him slightly as though he was still an infant, turning a bit toward Recinis as she did.

"My dearest husband, behold your child... our son."

With that she fell silent, and contented herself with merely holding her boy, rocking him and rocking him as though she never wanted to stop.

[ 10-30-2002 01:06 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 10-30-2002 06:34 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
recinis smiled and wrapped his arms about them both, while Jharmeen rocked thier son, he in turned rocked her in his embrance, giving her a gentle kiss, before turning a small smile upon thier son...

And at the sight of that sleeping form, his heart burst into a splended synphony of rapid beats.

He kissed Jharmeen again before whispering to her. "You are a mother now my love... Hardships aside... You are truly a mother..."

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.103
Jharu

Member # 342

posted 10-30-2002 08:50 PM     Profile for Jharu   Author's Homepage   Email Jharu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
His mind sat comfortably, wrapped within a blanket of warmth... One which seemed so familiar to the boy.

Yet, this was not the same, it was somehow different, and even perhaps, stronger in some way's.

Unconciously he snuggled closer to the source of that warmth, it was strange in feeling, for that wonderful warmth was divided, it was given from two sources, rather then the before one.

As that warmth continued to rise about him, he found a strang feelign welling up within him, it eminated from the deepest segments of his heart, and rose forth to take in the warm blanked placed about him, returning that feeling to the providers of it ten fold...

Slowly his eyes opened, blessing the universe once more with the spectacular violet/green of his gaze, which was filled with curiousity.

Wide eyed the boy stared upwards into the violet eyes of a woman... Unconciously a connection was made, and he smiled at her... his mommy... Oh his dearest mother was with him now...

Slowly his brillent gaze turned from the warm eyes of his mommy, into the emerald gaze of a man, within those eyes he felt the same strong upwelling of love being emninating... Daddy...He's my father!

as all these knew things regestered within him, his small smile grew slightly, though still that action meaned little to him, he simply knew it was correct, and it filled with with a bit of warmthed, so he continued the action...

Finaly his wide eyed gaze blinked slowly, as if afraid that such an action would change his suroundings, as the last time his eyes had closed much had indeed changed, but to his relief he remained snuggled closly to his parrants.

He shifted slightly, turning completly into the warm hold of his mother snuggling his face into her gently, unconciously taking note to not pierce her with the horns protruding from his forhead,a proud simbol of his heritage.

Finaly he was satisfied, and as he again began to fall asleep, his voice, which he was still not certain of how to fully use, came out in low tones to bless his parants ears with the sound of angels. "Lets go home mommy... I wanna go home..."

And again his mind went to blackness, though his heart continued to fill up with that wonderful feeling... what was it? Love? he liked that feeling.

--------------------

Posts: 165 | From: | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.45
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 10-31-2002 10:09 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis continued to smile upon his son, and to his wife as well... he had felt a great upwelling of love rise within him as his son had cast that violet gaze upon him...
His gently smile grew into a small grin as he scooped his wife, and his son into his arms, so they might stay together in the trip home...

He walked down many passageways, looking somewhat like a mercenary on a mission, determined in everyway possible...

Finaly he came upon the room, where a small portal lay waiting to take them home, having never been close durring the procedures, and never being touched, for the scientists feared those powers, having lost many of there numbers to the lightless shield which had once been emplaced upon one of the labs...

Soon they were home, and the portal snapped shut behind them...

Quietly he lay Jharmeen upon the bed, with thier son in her arms, he joined once more in the little hug... feeling now another little heartbeat being added to the strength of recinis love... Cherishing those two beings, which meant so much to him...

he leaned down slightly, giving jharmeen a gentle kiss as if to say "the hardship has come to pass... Now, let us recover from this grief, before anymore do we face."

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.44
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-03-2002 02:09 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Time had passed since their return to their gentle home on Koris'ian, not much, but enough that the Chosen Daughter was able to fully acquaint herself with the fact that this young man who had returned with them was indeed her flesh and blood, and that of her dear love and Lord. For while all had rushed into her so overwhelmingly during their last moments on Kamino, this was a matter that truly needed time to sink deeply into one's being, there to be fully understood, fully assimilated at the level of the heart. She had spent the few days in quiet, growing to know her son, watching with an ever-growing delight as Jharu came to know and respect his father, teaching him the myriad things taken for granted by a human child of his age, things that it normally took fourteen years to gain.

She found new delight in the rapidity in which he learned. Indeed, their son took to his lessons like a seafah takes to water, and quite soon was to the point where his lessons could be refined.

"My Lord," she said, coming up to where Recinis was standing out upon a grassy field where they had taken Jharu to regale him with lessons of his Sith heritage. "It is time that he learns how to wield a sword, do you not think? Also--"

Now she paused, pursing her lips a bit, for she did not want to appear overly-knowledgeable in what she was about to speak. This was the arena of her love and Lord, and she knew it would appear unseemly for her to step into it. But Lady of the Warriors she now was, though they were not yet in existence; thus she felt she had some small say in the matter she was about to bring up.

She did so with no further hesitation.

"What of the Ritual, where the Promise of his clan is to be given him?" Her eyes sparkled with question laced with pride, knowing that her son was indeed destined for a greatness that the galaxy itself could not at this moment imagine. And when this was revealed.... Jharu's destiny suddenly took on a deeper meaning to her, and her smile softened.

"Giving him the Mark is of course at your will, Recinis," she whispered, bringing her hand up to lightly brush his lips. She turned to watch Jharu for a bit, who at her instruction was currently involved studying with great intensity the wide variety of life he was finding in a square meter of this field -- thus she hoped to open his eyes to the wealth of life the universe held, and to realize that though it may not all be outwardly noticeable, all was still of importance in the Great Scheme of things and not to be belittled or misused.

She turned back to her husband, pride tugging at her heart. Her eyes sparkled as they met his.

"He is a good son, and a strong one, my love," she whispered softly. "How could he not be? With the blood of Q'utaro flowing through his veins... indeed he is destined for that greatness the Warrior of the Heart held, if not more."

Smiling as Recinis's face brightened, she pulled back to keep him from the kiss he was obviously seeking. She crooked her brow, tilting her head in Jharu's direction; then her brow fell to its normal position and she continued.

"If we would return to Phrinnchatka..." She cut herself off, realizing the difficulties that would entail, but somehow knowing in her heart that she could get through to Lord Aelvedaar. Indeed, this simply had to be accomplished; the great Dark Lord of the Sorecerer clan simply had to be made aware of Jharu's living presence. For she couldn't help but feel that this knowledge might pull that sorcerer out of the uncharacteristic funk he had fallen prey to.

It simply had to. Indeed, it was foretold. The simple presence of Recinis in her life, coming as Protector to her and her alone, spoke volumes of that prediction... and assured that the Dark Lord's convictions were not based upon a pipedream, as Aelvedaar so suddenly seemed to think they were.

--------------------

Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 11-03-2002 02:54 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis nodded briefly, eyeing his son with an appriasing eye before turning to him with a smile "You have earned a bit of free time my son... Go now, and enjoy this world..."

He smiled all the more as his son came over and gave him a nod, and then smiled even brighter as the boy gave his mother a loving little hug, and said "Ill be back later"
recinis nodded as the boy dissapeared into the distance, and then turned his gaze to his dear wife.

wrapped and arm gently about her then, turning down a small pathway through a garden, walking slowly before stoping and turning to her.

"You are indeed correct... it is time Jharu becomes more then simply a bright eyed boy... more then a son, whom holds true to his liniage... It is time for him to take up a sword, and learn to wield it in the name of honor and wisdom... we will conduct the cerimonies in when dawn next comes... And then his true training will begin..."

He gave her a brief little hug. "You seemed as though not sure of your footing in these places, my love... I will make your place clear now... I am but half of the hand which rules the warrior clan, You hold the other half... in my time, the sith held more then simply a triad, for ever point upon the tried, it was devided, to a lord, and lady, further augmenting the knowledge that no action would be one sided, two angles were brought to one vote... And three votes cast a dission."

He placed his hands lightly upon her shoulders, looking deep within her eyes. "in these cerimonies, i can only provide half of the passage... It is you that must supply the other, and make our son the hier of the warriors... And worry not of what you most do in those times, for there is no set way of desiding passage, it must always come from the parants hearts."

He smiled again, and looped his arm through hers, taker her hand as well, he lead her through the garden to another segment of the city, which he had before avoided...

he lead her into a large, and extravagent temple, which held great and amazing designes, and was bathed from top to bottom in sith runes.

He smiled at her somewhat serprised look at seeing this place, for this was indeed like no other place in the city, and it was well hidden.

he lead her in, turning down passages at seeming random, untill finaly he reached a room, which held a large walk in closet, filled with every imaginable kind of ladies clothing one could ever hope to see, on the other side, there sat another closet, filled with clothing for a male.

There was a large bed in the center, and small break-off rooms goign to every imaginable place one might need in a home.

"welcom, Lady Q'utaro... To the chambers of the warrior lord and lady..." he smiled at her brightly before leading her into the closet that was filled with many extravogent gowns.

Quietly his eyes raveged accross the selection, seemign to discard certain articals as fast as he could consider them.

Finaly he selected a gown, and held it before her, as if considering finaly he nodded and smiled as he handed it to her.
"I believe this will look wonderful upon you, my love...You are free to take what you will from this closet, for it is yours, But for the ceremony at least, i believe this would be most suiting"

He examined the gown.

it was long and flowing, made from a golden material that was as soft as silk, and the bottom fringes were decorated with beautiful sith runes etched in a deep and lavish violet.
The sleeves came down, wrapping a single finger on either hand with a small bit of thread, leaving small portions of the arm revealed through small slit placed within the sides.
it was open backed, and had small slits in the sides where the abdomin might be. along the edges of the sleeves came extravogent runes etched in silver.

he smiled at her before speaking "i will return shortly, i must find something for myself to wear. If this gown does not please you, perhaps your eyes might find one more fitting for your tastes."

He gave her a light kiss them before departing into the other closet...

Within that closet he quickly found the correct clothing to wear.

It was a robe of the darkest night, and upon all edges were etched brillient runes in the brightest white.

About the waist was wrapped a dark red sash, and etched upon the edges of that were runes made from a brillent thread of gold.
the exess length of the sash flowed down his left hip to slightly past his knee, cleverly hiding his swords sheath, leaving only the pummel to be seen.

He smiled to himself before returning to the central bed room, awaiting his beloved Jharmeen.

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.162
Jharu

Member # 342

posted 11-03-2002 03:17 PM     Profile for Jharu   Author's Homepage   Email Jharu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Jharu was indeed happy to be off on his own free time, he quite suddenly found himself thick in the jungly forest of the planet, and simply delighted in it...
he was unsure why, but he loved nature, everything about the natural world intrigued him, and simply being in the thick of it made him feel somewhat comfortable...

It was as if he were going home, deep within the planet life he felt completly welcom, as if all of nature recognized him as a part of them...

He sat now upon a tree branch, looking down at the ground from the amazing perch.

Now he looked within himself, examining all his being...

He had two sides to his being... That which was from his inherent abilites given by his mother, and those from the sith...
Both seemed to mix within him to create something greater then either could be alone...

He found simply that the sith magicks seemed to tie him with the universe, he could feel nature. at first it had been simply having a little hunch about the weather, but slowly it had developed into a greater strength... His father had told him that his blood was sith... And that sith were all givin innate magickal strengths, some had developed powers to inflict harm, others to help, some even to know what others felt, as his father did... He liked his father, he always seemed to be understanding... His dad never pushed him when he knew he couldnt go any more, but he never let him slack... it was strange...

he smiled to himself, placing a hand upon the trunk of the tree, and letting that part of him that was purly sith rise within him to meet to livign pulse of the tree...

his eyes opened slowly, revealing those wonderful violite eyes, showing allt he splender of the hairline cracks of emerald seeping from them.

He shruged mentaly, seeking to delve into other forms of that sithly magick held within...

He held the constant need to learn more, the universe seemed so vast to him, he wanted to know everything!

Suddenly he let himself slip, and his body fell almost limply from the tree, but at the last second his legs locked upon the branch, causing him to flip slowly, and fall gently upon his feet.

His bright eyes turned about slowly ,taking in his soroundings. they slowly found themselves meeting a black depthless gaze of a strange pantherlike creature, that was watching him curiously.

He shruged and turned away humming to himself as he walked through the forest. he couldnt help the smile that crossed his features as he walked on, branches quietly moved and turned, bushes shifted and rattled in his pressence, all seeking to clear his path, and bring ease to his journy.

--------------------

Posts: 165 | From: | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.162
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-03-2002 03:28 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith smiled at Recinis's departing back, her heart impossibly filled with even greater devotion to her husband, Lord and love. How so transparently did his thoughts revolve around her; how quietly did he deign to make his desires and wishes known when that rare occasion arose. As it did now; the Glyph on her forehead flared gently, irradiating the gown with it's violet glow and making the violet runes at its hem leap out in exotic richness. She didn't even bother to look in the elegant wardrobe; if this was the gown that would best please Recinis, then quite simply, none other would do.

Although she knew the actual ceremonies wouldn't occur until the morrow, she felt her husband wished to view her dressed in this garment. So she quickly removed the far simpler gown of a commoner she had been taking to wearing, and replaced it with the wonderfully lavish dress of gold and violet and silver.

Running her fingers through her hair, she frowned a bit, and finally did turn to poke a bit in the wardrobe's few drawers. There she found what she was instinctively looking for: her hand drew out a mass of gold and purple, all knots and entwined joinings dotted with faceted crystals of deep purple and shining brilliant red and pure reflective silver. Placing this simple yet elegant headdress upon her tresses, she then went to a mirror to see what she looked like. And what she saw took her breath away.

For where a human mother and wife gazed into the silver depths... a Lady of Nobility gazed back. Holding her breath, she turned back to something she had seen in the drawer, and with trembling hands drew it forth.

It lay in her hands in seductive quiet, promising a potential she knew that through her love and her son she would someday come to touch. Forged of the finest Sith silver, it was a sheath, and by its intricate curvature she knew at once for what it was meant: the Tooth of S'slan. I lay in her palm, shining up at her, it's single Sith rune indicating the Warrior lineage limned in gold above a mysterious and multi-colored stone. That latter piece in turn gleamed up at her in quiet splendor, red and gray, black and white, with touches of gold and the purest of transparencies all swirling within its rich depths.

Her hands trembled as she affixed it around her waist by its slender silver chain. Then, appropriately attired in all save her actual Tooth, she went out to let Recinis view her. His opinion was the most important thing to her, and she wanted to look appropriate when their son faced his Ritual.

But when she came into the bedroom where Recinis stood waiting, all thought of her own appearance fled before his royal splendor. Uttering a completely instinctive gasp, she sank quickly to one knee before him, bowing her head with respect for his title, born of the great love she felt for him.

[ 11-03-2002 03:41 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 11-03-2002 03:55 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
recinis couldnt help the small litte smile that crept into his features at the sight of jharmeen kneelign respectfully before him.

Slowly he approuched her, kneeling down, and taking her up with him, holding both her hands gently in his own.
He turned his gaze upon her, examining her appearance with a little nod.

"You do that gown much credit my love... You look splended, simply splended..."

He leaned down and gave her a warm kiss, coming out from that small embrace to view her again, looking deeply into her own gaze.

He kneeled momentairly, giving her hand a gently kiss, before arising again to speak "Sith you may not be in blood, that gown was made for you my love, i am quite certain of that..."

He then drew into her, wrapping his arms about her in a soft hug, before turning and heading to a small table, upon which was a chest.

Lookign within he took out two dangling saphiers, both encased in gold, he smiled, and placed them upon her ears, smiling ever brighter.

He took her arm in his again, and strode forth from the temple, now traveling through the gardens, her head upon his shoulder, and his arm wrapped lovingly about her waist, admiring the continueing growth and change of the gardens life.

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.133
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 11-05-2002 12:29 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith heaved a sigh of content as they walked along, enjoying the many simple delights the garden was showing them, enjoying most of all the simple delight of just walking along at the side of her Lord. It didn't matter where they were, or where they went; as long as he was by her side, ever a part of her heart and soul and psyche, she would find nothing but contentment.

But even as this realization came to her, it was marred by a small shadow. She snuggled her head against Recinis's shoulder, smiling a little to feel his arm tightening around her, and started out with,

"My Lord, should this Ritual have any to bear witness? I have not been in contact with my dear Adept since we all parted; admittedly at first she called out to me through our link, as I may have said, but I did not reply at the time. I do so wish I had, for I miss our contact."

She paused, bringing Recinis to a halt to turn and look up into his wonderful emerald eyes. Smiling again, she rose on tiptoe to kiss his nose, letting the dangle of her headdress tickle it further as she drew back from him. Then in almost non sequiteur:

"I would like to return to our little home, for this sheath needs the Tooth. I... I somehow feel it appropriate to use in Jharu's Ritual; but--"

She blinked her violet eyes longingly.

"But the night ahead I would like to stay here in this Temple, if we might. It somehow feels like home to me, and I feel the atmosphere which must be maintained for the Ritual must begin the day ahead. I would be the Lady of the Warriors to my son, and it is here that this Lady would sleep this night. And perhaps at some point I might contact my Adept, and inquire if she would like to come to this...

"If she is within reach, that is, and able to do so. Of course, only if it is allowed."

With that she fell silent, taking up the arm of her Lord once again, and continued to move along the garden path with him.

[ 11-05-2002 12:34 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 11-05-2002 12:39 AM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis looked at her thoughtfully for a moment, a small idea comming through his concious, swooshing open a little door in greeting, his eyes brightened slightly, becoming slightly more brillent in color.

"This is indeed a great turn... It is traditional, that in the morning, the ritual begins, giving the child the knowledge that it is he who will become hier... Then a quest is given, which the child would complete... Before returning, the ritual is then completed, and an hier is made... In the first half, it is best to keep only to the three involved in the ritual, but in the second, witnesses are best... Perhaps our young Jharu's quest should be to use his abilities, and go and see to your adepts well being, if she has befallen a tradgety, and then if she so deems, she will return with him, and bare witness to his passage..."

He rolled the thought over in his mind. "it would test if he holds the strength to fulfil his destiny... And to would give you your desire, what do you think?"

before she answered, he then addressed her other question. "as for the temple, if you wish, it would be proper for us to turn to the temple as a sanctuary... where ever it is you wish to stay my love... It matters not, as long as we remain together..." he smiled and pressed his lips against her forhead gently.

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.168

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e