my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » The Doctor Is In   » Lightening The Spirit (Page 5)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Lightening The Spirit
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 07-30-2005 05:29 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love the red button thing. LOL

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-30-2005 05:40 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
L~A~M~E~J~O~K~E~A~L~E~R~T!

A Sith, a Jedi, and a stormtrooper all sit in a small baloon, that is slowly sinking towards the sea. The jedi explains that they will have to lighten the load in any way possible to keep from crashing. The stormtrooper throws his blaster rifle and a few powerpacks overboard. The jedi throws the Ysalamiri they had overboard and his lightsabre. The Sith throws the stormtrooper overboard, then stabs the jedi and throws him over.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.208.62.206
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-01-2005 04:36 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://toccionline.kizash.com/films/1001/178/index.php

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.196
Arien

Broken Back Button

Member # 696

posted 09-01-2005 05:06 PM     Profile for Arien   Author's Homepage   Email Arien     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Meh....

--------------------

"I swear daddy! A man came in here and started jumping on the bed, broke it, and ran out laughing!" ~B. Cosbey

Posts: 6 | From: | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 71.208.62.206
Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 09-04-2005 03:55 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I thought that was funny Graysith. Funny but unfortunatley it's true.

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Posts: 259 | From: | Registered: May 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.5
Padme of Hidden Lake

Really Nice Member

Member # 107

posted 09-08-2005 10:04 PM     Profile for Padme of Hidden Lake   Author's Homepage   Email Padme of Hidden Lake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL Graysith!!!

--------------------

A friend once told me "The Turtle Moves" I think we should all remember that right now...
Don't dance to live, live to dance!

Posts: 319 | From: Wandering the planet | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 67.136.216.3
Padme of Hidden Lake

Really Nice Member

Member # 107

posted 06-04-2006 05:11 PM     Profile for Padme of Hidden Lake   Author's Homepage   Email Padme of Hidden Lake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So my uncle just made the funniest comparison in his frustration over fixing my sister's computer:

"If Bill Gates is Dath Vader then AOL is the Emperor - the evilest of all the computer world!"

[ 06-04-2006 05:12 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Padme of Hidden Lake ]

--------------------

A friend once told me "The Turtle Moves" I think we should all remember that right now...

Posts: 319 | From: Wandering the planet | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 74.33.194.18
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-04-2006 05:16 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Watch it; like Sidious, "they're everywhere..."

...which is why I like to remain on their GOOD side.

I be nice to aol, aol be nice to me.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.100.65
Padme of Hidden Lake

Really Nice Member

Member # 107

posted 06-04-2006 05:58 PM     Profile for Padme of Hidden Lake   Author's Homepage   Email Padme of Hidden Lake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes but sometimes you just have to fight back against the computer meanies.

--------------------

Posts: 319 | From: Wandering the planet | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 74.33.194.18
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-04-2006 07:33 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe, is that statement based on personal experience?

I've been with AOL for many years, sheesh, over 12 I think. No problems, everything is cool. What I especially like is that whenever something does arise -- usually on my end -- they have real live people you can call and talk with over the phone who help you get the problem resolved.

I don't know about other servers, but this used to be unique to aol. I wouldn't be surprised if others copy-catted though!

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.100.65
Padme of Hidden Lake

Really Nice Member

Member # 107

posted 06-04-2006 08:50 PM     Profile for Padme of Hidden Lake   Author's Homepage   Email Padme of Hidden Lake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sort of - we were trying to image a computer so that we could add more memory - basically a whole new larger harddrive - without losing the info already on there. And AOL kept popping up messages (security messages) and trying to prevent the operation even though we had turned AOL off and unplugged from the net.

--------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05