my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » Tears of the Rancor (Page 5)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Tears of the Rancor
Aaron Barnes

Owner of Eagle Enterprises

Member # 414

posted 02-07-2007 09:31 PM     Profile for Aaron Barnes   Author's Homepage   Email Aaron Barnes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Taking the last drink from his goblet, Aaron sat it down on a nearby nightstand, sighing and shrugging, settling himself in. "Just thinking out loud, I suppose," he replied, wondering if anything he had just stated was worth making further note of, or if he was simply being the overly suspicious EE owner that he'd always been.

He hoped so.

Then, seeing no reason to push discussion any further and knowing he would need sleep for whatever lay ahead, Aaron settled further into the satin sheets of the bed and devoted his attentions to fallng asleep, albeit somewhat troubled.

--------------------

Never trust a scoundrel.

Posts: 384 | From: On the Hornett or ship-dealing elsewhere | Registered: Jan 2003  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 02-08-2007 03:57 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thea half woke up. She was cold from having slept on top of the covers of the bed. She looked over at Link sleeping in her nest and smiled lazily to herself. Perhaps she had truly found a friend and a measure of safety. She slipped her boots off and set them next to the bed then crawled under the covers pulling her bag around her to hug it like a teddy bear. She slipped back off to sleep easily.

--------------------

All I want is to be a Jedi.

Posts: 172 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 74.33.235.149
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 02-12-2007 04:02 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I woke up and wondered why? I checked the chrono on my data pad and found that almost 8 hours had passed since we left the grand dine hall or whatever. Looking around the room I saw that nothing changed during the night, except Thea moved under the covers of her bed. I gathered my things from my 'nest' and did a quick check on my arm which as expected was still broken.

I crept over to the door and slowly opened it. Peering out into the hallway I saw no one coming. I was about to head out to Yaoksi's room when I realized I didn't know where it was. I carefully closed the door and headed over to Thea's bed. Reaching out with my left hand I nudged her shoulder to wake her.

"Thea, wake up."

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 65.184.238.14
Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 02-12-2007 05:53 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thea woke up, sort of. She could hear Link calling to her and opened one eye. "Is it morning already?" She rolled tumbling out of bed and walked over to the fresher and burying her face in a stream of hot water. Feeling slightly more awake she dried her face and smoothed down her hair with a little water. She headed back to the bed and sat down to pull on her boots.

"So what is the plan for today, do you know? How are we supposed to find the men? They are supposed to be nearby, should we just knock on doors until we find them?"

Thea looked to Link for answers. The ryn had much more experience being on her own than Thea did.

--------------------

Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 02-12-2007 07:27 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Are all young human females like this when they first wake up, having 5 million questions instead of making observations of whats happening around.

"First off, morning is a relative term, on Nar Shada it's morning, coronet its afternoon, and here I have no idea because we have been indoors the entire time."

"As for finding the men, knocking on the doors will wake whoever is inside. It might be our friends or it might be the sith. And right now I neither like nor trust the sith. I opt for a stealthier approach."

I pulled out a data pad and a comm link and connected the two. I did a quick passive comm sweep for a rang of frequencies of my choice. Once I found the signal I was looking for I isolated it and used a program to triangulate the signal. To my dismay I was left with 4 different locations, I was about to give up when I thought of an idea.

"What most people don't realize about verpine it that their primary method of communication isn't speech. Verpine utilize a means of communicating across comm frequencies, sort of a bio-comm, while it takes another verpine or in some cases a cyborg to decipher and understand these signals in real time, I can still trace the signal in real time. The only problem is because of the atmosphere, this building, or something; I'm ending up with multiple locations. Here's where you come in, Is it possible for you to use the force to determine if that signal is close to 2 humans and a verpine?"

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Phalomir

Dark Lord of the Armorers

Member # 492

posted 02-12-2007 09:43 PM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Phalomir waited, staring into the dark corner. No further sound came forward, and he leaned closer, peering into the shadow. As his eyes adjusted, a darker spot within the shadows seemed to peer back from the wall itself. Phalomir blinked and thrust his hand forward, igniting a bright magickal light from his palm towards the corner.

A sudden hiss came from the corner, and Phalomir’s wide eyes barely caught a pitch black formless shape as it shot upwards along the wall and disappeared into a crack in the ceiling.

Phalomir stood and backed away, the light dimming but not extinguishing. After several moments of looking at the walls, he finally moves the large dresser and touched his palm to a decorative figurine. The light transferred from his palm to the object and lit the room in all directions. Phalomir sighed and lay back on the bed.

It took quite some time, but he eventually drifted off. It seemed barely a moment before a servant was knocking on the door to wake him.

After a brief refreshing cleanse, Phalomir dressed in simple black shirt and pants and sent the servant to wake the others and bring them to the main dining hall. He looked around the room, studying the walls, and then turned for the door. He paused again, then left for the dining hall to wait for the others.

--------------------

From the days of past futures I come, make ready for the storm.

Posts: 863 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 71.38.179.188
Aaron Barnes

Member # 414

posted 02-12-2007 10:07 PM     Profile for Aaron Barnes   Author's Homepage   Email Aaron Barnes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
An insist rapping at the door gradually jarred Aaron from the deep sleep he'd finally slipped into after finding a position that was just right to sleep in. Cracking an eye open, his eyes slowly adjusted to the obnoxiously bright light trying to worm its way through the pulled curtains in front of the balcony in their suites. He stretched and groaned at this, at least thankful to note he wasn't quite as sore as he'd expected he would be. Others around him began to stir as well.

With effort, Aaron at length managed to force himself into a sitting position. "Coming, coming!" he grumbled towards the door, that insistent rapping continuing as he reached down to pick up his boots and slip them onto his feet.

Had it really been 8 hours already?

He stretched again, this time finally throwing the covers off and getting to his feet. He started towards the Sith equivalent of a 'fresher...

...then paused, frowning as he turned to the other two waking occupants in the room. "Are we going to let anyone else here know we know about Tarnus?" he asked quietly, remaining unmoving for the moment.

--------------------

Never trust a scoundrel.

Posts: 384 | From: On the Hornett or ship-dealing elsewhere | Registered: Jan 2003  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Yaoksi Joao

Smuggler Extraordinaire and All-Around Good Guy

Member # 126

posted 02-12-2007 10:42 PM     Profile for Yaoksi Joao   Author's Homepage   Email Yaoksi Joao     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
A distant series of ascending raps hammered into my brain, wriggled along my sinuses and exited from the gritty eye I managed to prop blearily open. Damn, but it had been a relatively sleepless night, what with all the insistent permutations surrounding the mystery of Sorben Tarnus being held prisoner here floating nonstop around in my head.

In retaliation for the blockade? I wondered as, groaning, I scrubbed my face with both hands before letting them run up and through the womprat's nest my hair had become. Another groan, this one louder, propelled me upright in the bed, covers falling in a puddle all about me.

It was then that Aaron's words caught my ears.

"Wha--?" I began, yawning and blinking great hunks of goop from my eyes. They burned like the very fires of hell, no doubt because I hadn't gotten hardly more than an hour's sleep.

Aaron's words rang in my ears again, and after letting another yawn escape me their content managed to finally make sense. Now my eyes popped open.

"Are you kidding?" I garbled through thick lips.

"Not when they're the ones who've imprisoned him to begin with; I think the best thing we can do is just lay low and look for an opportune moment..."

I ground down to a halt at that, frowning.

"Dammit, we're not going to get an opportune moment, not if we're going to be taking off for Dagobah!"

I pursed my lips, sniffed and released yet another stifled yawn. Then I shook my head.

"I'm sorry, pal; I think we've got to come up with some kind of stall or something. K'kihl here can lead me to where they've gotten him stashed; maybe we can break down the door or something..."

I trailed, knowing how naively inane my idea sounded. But dammitall, we couldn't just up and leave when another human being was trapped and undoubtedly left to rot within these dank stone walls.

Even if it was Sorben Tarnus!

Besides, I vowed to myself, letting an unconscious hand drift upward to rub the side of my throat.

The son-of-a-dewback owed me for what he did to me; no way was I gonna let a bunch of Sith remove me from the pleasure I'd get seeing the look on his face when I hauled his sorry hiney back into the light of freedom!

With that I headed off to what some would refer to as a 'fresher, but which I would call pure heaven--

REAL hot running water?!

--leaving Aaron to mull over my words while I tried to drag myself into something that remotely resembled alertness.

[ 02-13-2007 02:07 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Yaoksi Joao ]

--------------------

"Hey! It's not my fault!"

Posts: 606 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 205.188.117.65
Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 02-13-2007 02:47 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thea thought over Link's question for a moment. "Well I've never really tried, but I guess I could if I was close enough to them. Umm, well, I mean I could find another Jedi without much problem, that Force signature is pretty unmistakable. I think I know Yaoksi and K'kihl signatures enough to find them. So just lead me to the closest signal first and I'll feel for them there."

Thea checked to make sure she had everything with her then headed out into the hall with Link to begin looking for the men. Or at least they would have looked for them if they hadn't run into a servant first. Thea looked to Link to see what they should do.

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 02-13-2007 09:51 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: FYI guys, the rooms are adjoining. It was written back in a post somewhere...))

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.101.7
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 02-13-2007 10:36 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
(((OOC: yes I know the rooms are adjoining, however Cel and Thea where led to their rooms separate from Yaoksi and the others. So while Cel knows they are in an adjoining room, she does not know which one. Also she doesn't want to randomly knock on doors to avoid the sith.)))

We had just left the room, to head towards the closest signal when we ran right into one of the servants. I was about to hide my data pad when I remembered that the last servant we had run into had zero knowledge of modern technology. I took one quick look at my data pad and saw that the closest signal emanated from a room that was adjoining to the one we stayed in. Looking down the hallway there was a sith servant standing in front of that door as well.

Once again I looked back into my data pad making it seem I was oblivious to the world around me and bumped into the servant on purpose.

"Hey, watch where you are going."

I took a moment to make it look like I needed to regain my balance. Then addressed the sith again.

"These hallways are confusing, tell me in which room did the other members of our party stay."

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 02-14-2007 02:10 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: YES, but I thought I'd point it out anyway as it appeared you guys had forgotten this. What with all the "reach out with the Force" stuff; I would think Yaoksi's, Aaron's and K'kihl's Force sigs would slam Thea smack in the face since they're right next door...

Don't post JUST to write something, guys... and by the way moving things along into the next morning wasn't exactly your place to do at the time. There was something developing in Phal's posts that never got to be clarified.

MAKE SURE YOU THOROUGHLY READ ALL POSTS BETWEEN THE ONES YOU WRITE.

And... if you MUST post just to post, then talk to each other. But don't go hurrying time along unless there are NO OTHER POSTS PRECEDING THE ONE YOU'D MAKE which are in the middle of developing something that is time sensitive.))

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.117.65
The Ancient Sith

Really Nice Member

Member # 478

posted 02-14-2007 02:21 PM     Profile for The Ancient Sith   Author's Homepage   Email The Ancient Sith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Sith frowned as he regained his balance, looked down his nose at the little Ryn. For even though he was fully aware that these people were guests of the Temple, rudeness was still rudeness. Or so he thought; he had not been paying attention to the approach of the pair, and since his reflexive glance about did not reveal anything obvious to cause the furball to stumble so, his logic dictated something else was afoot.

Instinctively he reached out with his inherent magicks... and slowly smiled.

It was that obvious.

"I believe the Dark Lady would be interested in this," he sniffed as, the movement quick and dartlike he reached out and snatched the data pad from Cel. He held it in his hand a moment, turning it front to back as he studied it.

Crude-- he couldn't help thinking to himself before tucking it safely away into a pocket of his robes, then placing his hand inside to keep it safe. He waved at the door he stood before with the other hand.

"They are inside, right next to your rooms, as ordered last night," he sniffed further before he began moving on down the hall. Not far from the door he came upon another pair of servants hastening along on some early morning errand; being of higher rankings within the servant's heirarchy, he commanded one of them to take over his position outside the door of the strangers.

Then he continued on toward the Grand Receiving Hall, where sooner or later he knew he'd find the Dark Lady, to then hand over the device he had snagged from the Ryn.

[ 02-14-2007 02:28 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by The Ancient Sith ]

Posts: 294 | From: | Registered: Jun 2003  |  Logged: 205.188.117.65
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 02-14-2007 08:15 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
There was no point in protesting the theft of my data pad, at the moment I had no weapon nor could I fight him. While the loss of my data pad was a setback it was not major, except for the active program running, a comm scanner to locate verpine bio-comms, they wouldn't find anything. Everything requires an access code and is heavily encrypted, then there's the built in explosives. Still I don't like the off chance though very small that the sith knew another slicer as good as me who might be able to crack it.

"Alot of good that will do them."

I aproached the door that the sith pointed out earlier and started knocking.

"Aaron, Yaoksi its Cel and Thea. Can we come in."

--------------------

Aaron Barnes

Member # 414

posted 02-14-2007 10:01 PM     Profile for Aaron Barnes   Author's Homepage   Email Aaron Barnes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Aaron had been lost in a fog of thoughts. For while Yaoksi's reasoning made perfect sense to him, he still didn't like it.

You are going to bail on everyone. Again. And for a leader of the Empire, no less.

But think about it pal, you have to do it. I mean, someone has the Lieutenant General stuffed away here. Does that sound like peaceful intent to you?

Hell no. Terrin would tell you this is bigger stuff, especially considering there is help on Degobah...

Hearing Cel's call, Aaron sighed, and headed for the door, noting with sudden irritation that he was still feeling the impact of the demon's attack. A thought...

He reached for the door and opened it, wincing a bit at the pain. "We're just getting ready," he opened with, turning back slightly to eye his unmoving Verpine roomate, keenly aware of the sounds of the water in the Sith "fresher" turning off.

--------------------

Never trust a scoundrel.

K'kihl

Member # 153

posted 02-14-2007 10:12 PM     Profile for K'kihl   Author's Homepage   Email K'kihl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Meanwhile, in the background, seemingly forgotten by all, the Verpine merely watched proceedings with his big, bright eyes, listening carefully not only to what was being stated aloud but to the intent and emotions flying so heavily between the lines. When the pregnant atmosphere of their room was interrupted by the unexpected arrival of the youngsters, however, it captured his attention.

He rose to his feet, clattered to Aaron's side. There he stood a moment, clacking his mandibles together.

"This one, into things can break she?" he finally asked, the tone of his voice the best impression of a whisper that a Verpine could manage.

--------------------

Somewhere in this Universe, a hydrospanner for me there is...

Posts: 138 | From: | Registered: Feb 2002  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Aaron Barnes

Member # 414

posted 02-14-2007 10:19 PM     Profile for Aaron Barnes   Author's Homepage   Email Aaron Barnes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Aaron pursed his lips thoughtfully. "Cel is a good slicer, I'll vouch for that," Aaron responded, then ushering Thea and Cel into the room before closing the door behind all of them. "Unless of course you are talking about breaking in of a physical nature; after all, both are small enough to slip into various and sundry locations..."

Aaron trailed, cocking a brow then. "What're you thinking?"

[ 02-14-2007 10:20 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Aaron Barnes ]

--------------------

Never trust a scoundrel.

K'kihl

Member # 153

posted 02-14-2007 10:26 PM     Profile for K'kihl   Author's Homepage   Email K'kihl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Verpine clattered his mandibles, the one mannerism he consistently displayed when showing nervousness or any other emotion.

"Boss Sorben," he finally said, his voice low as he leaned forward even closer.

"Imprisoned in this place is he, extricated must he be, if only for the sake of loyalties past must this be," he muttered, rearing back a bit to then direct a glittering gaze to the two adolescents.

"Help need we, help unnoticed NOT unseen by others, if Boss Sorben extricated will be," he finished with a final clack of his mandibles.

The fact that he was taking things into his own personal appendages, without any thought to what Yaoksi might say about it, didn't seem to bother him in the slightest.

--------------------

Somewhere in this Universe, a hydrospanner for me there is...

Posts: 138 | From: | Registered: Feb 2002  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Aaron Barnes

Member # 414

posted 02-14-2007 10:32 PM     Profile for Aaron Barnes   Author's Homepage   Email Aaron Barnes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Aaron too looked towards the widening, curious eyes of Cel and Thea. "K'khil stumbled upon an imprisoned Lieutenant General Sorben Tarnus within these walls last night," he clarified, lowering his voice a bit. "You are both small, agile..."

His eyes slipped to Thea, "...and Force-sensitive. One or both of you has the best bet of getting him out of there, is what I think K'khil is thinking. Are you willing to assist?"

[ 02-14-2007 10:35 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Aaron Barnes ]

--------------------

Never trust a scoundrel.

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 02-14-2007 10:55 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
She stepped forth from the darkness that had offered her haven, peered with blackened eyes upon the bed where Phalomir had spent a sleepless night.

Her lips curled with derision.

"Ahhh... my love..." she purred, her tone silken, her eyes dead, before she turned on the spot to depart the chambers, from there to go to the chambers where her Adept yet lay in sleep.

She did not bother to knock, but entered directly and glided quietly to the bed. There she stood, staring down upon Shayla's light form, watching with her dark eyes, looking deeply in search for that which ever eluded her.

Which might yet be found here, within her Adept and Chosen Sister.

"The time has come," she whispered, not bothering to touch her but allowing her voice alone to act as the catalyst to awaken Shayla.

"We must go... and we have a most dire foe to confront... and it must be done with the greatest finesse.

"Feel you prepared in this regard, my Adept?"

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 02-15-2007 02:44 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thea followed along silently, making note that she should have registered that the adults had been in the next room all along. She realized more and more how much she really needed to learn. She had recognized that there were three sentient beings in that room but hadn't been able to disentangle their signatures and identify them. She also realized she wasn't sure she would have recognized them had she been able to do so. She hadn't really paid attention and tried to memorize any of their signatures when she had been close to them. The familiarity standing within arms reach of Aaron was no different from being equally close to the strangers she had encountered while wandering on Sullest. "I'm useless," she thought, "unless I start really working at this I'll never catch up."

Thea registered the hardship Link must feel at the loss of her datapad but technology had never been her strong suit so she wasn't over worried especially with Link statement that it wouldn't help them much. But Aaron's question she couldn't ignore. As much as she was itching to use the little bit of training she had received, she had no weapon and still feared who she might run into in this complex. She thought of a way to stall making a decision on her own.

"K'kihl, what will Dad say about me running off to rescue an imperial. After all they destroyed the Praxeum and he promised Master Petrolu to protect me and bring me back to him. We should ask him first."

Thea hoped referring to Yaoksi as Dad would remind their friend how close they had become over the past few years. She hoped he wouldn't want to get his new boss mad.

--------------------

Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 02-15-2007 04:51 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lieutenant General Sorben... how did the leader of the Empire end up here... in prison.

"I should have enough equipment to break him out, the only problem is what then. Once these sith realize he's gone they will most likely suspect us, and even after I break him out what then. How would we escape?"

--------------------

Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 02-15-2007 09:40 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla stirred easily from her deep, dark slumber, every cell within her body sensing the familar presence nearby, touching it, seemingly mixing with it. Her greeny-blue eyes opened, fully alert, something dark dancing within their depths.

"Yes, my sister," she responded smoothly, rising and replacing the boots on her feet as she then stood to stand at Graysith's side. "We are the future for this galaxy. Let us do what we must to claim that which is ours, and protect it from all else."

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Aaron Barnes

Member # 414

posted 02-18-2007 02:42 PM     Profile for Aaron Barnes   Author's Homepage   Email Aaron Barnes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Aaron frowned, not liking the direction in which his thoughts were headed. "If we break him out, then we'll have to slip out with him then...

...and take him back to the Empire. I can't see how, after breaking him free, that we will ever have any... friendly negotiations here...

...which basically means that, if we go at all, we will be headed to Degobah alone."

He sighed, not seeing any other solution. "And as far as the how, I believe we were thinking of something simpler than the use of equipment. After all, you and Thea are both quite small...

...and K'khil must have something already in mind," he commented, cocking a brow the Cricket's way. "Besides, what equipment do you have for this exactly? After all, we just barely scraped our way through the Darker Realms and had to leave the Devil behind."

--------------------

Never trust a scoundrel.

Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 02-18-2007 03:08 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thea listened to what they were saying but was still unsure. "Where is Dad - Yaoksi? He really should have a say in this, for my involvement at least."
She wasn't sure if her stall technique would work but it was worth a shot. She wasn't sure she really wanted to trust the Empire enough to rescue one of their agents.

--------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05