my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » Tears of the Rancor (Page 12)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Tears of the Rancor
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-07-2007 10:57 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith started a bit, then let a small smile grace her features.

"A most sensible plan," she agreed as she then lowered her arm and began moving toward the closed door at the end of the corridor they were in. In going, she came up to the strangely warped spot Phalomir had spoken of; now that smile erased itself from off her face, though her brows lifted innocently.

"I suggest you follow us again, Rykounagin," she whispered out of the corner of her mouth as she passed by the spot. Then, still smiling, she approached and then flung open the closed door. This she opened, pausing to wait while the others caught up, scanning the corridor beyond while she did so.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 10-07-2007 08:57 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I frowned, glowering, though they could not see it as she spoke to me in such a familiar way. However, I did silently follow.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.212.215.197
Phalomir

Dark Lord of the Armorers

Member # 492

posted 10-08-2007 11:49 PM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Phalomir walked through the door and into the next corridor, holding the door with his hand to allow Jharmeen to walk on. He let the door close behind him and followed. They walked the corridor a short ways before rounding the corner where the portal still whirled. Phalomir watched Jharmeen move to the strange looking hole in reality, and then saw the energy from the still cloaked form of Rykounagin moving in that direction also.

Phalomir waited for Jharmeen to step through, for although anxious to return he was not moving before the Dark Lady. He watched the strange swirls of the bizarrely colored thing that would take them across the distance of space, safely back to the inner chambers of the Temple of Sorcerers.

His thoughts drifted for the moment to the matter he wished to discuss with Jharmeen and Aelvedaar. There were many dangers at hand, for now it seemed the Vong invasion was going to coincide with whatever problems were coming from the Darker Realms. Either alone was terrible, but both together were devastating. Now they had to strategize. But if the Master did not yet have the Finger, then perhaps it could be retrieved and used in the—What was that? Phalomir thought, breaking his train of thought. The colors of the portal seemed to shift somehow. He could not say for sure, but as he stared there seemed to be a very slight change in the pattern of the swirls. He blinked, and the portal looked the same as it always had.

He shook his head and stepped forward, following Jharmeen and Rykounagin through the portal.

(((Follow Rykounagin, Graysith, and Phalomir to If You Go Out in the Woods Today in the CSWU forum. THanks!)))

[ 10-09-2007 12:19 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Phalomir ]

--------------------

From the days of past futures I come, make ready for the storm.

Posts: 863 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 172.166.245.51
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-09-2007 12:42 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: This thread is entirely too long!! SO, please read on where it continues with RhoHalla's post in A Creep of Shadow in the "Jedi/Sith" forums thank you.))

[ 10-29-2007 05:51 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.117.195

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05