my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » Middlespace, Thirdspace (Page 6)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Middlespace, Thirdspace
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 03-19-2007 10:35 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Although Shayla was still glaring between Rykounagin and Phalomir, she did hear the words Cel had spoken, and seemed to find logic in them.

After all, she KNEW the creatures who resided on this planet...

"You once promised that you would bind this one to myself and ShaRhylla, so that we could do with him as we willed," she then said to Phalomir, only pausing to look towards the other momentarily, "I expect you to make good on that promise."

Pausing, she looked at Phalomir intently, icily. "In the meantime, keep him away from me, lest I do to him just what I would like to do. I do not, however, want him out of my sight."

Quieting for one final moment then, a dark humor seemed to suddenly surface. "He might be useful for one thing as the youngling has suggested." She smiled darkly. "Bait. Now are you planning to lead the way, or let these others wander through the jungles on their own?"

[ 03-19-2007 11:07 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 03-19-2007 11:20 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I smiled. "Now now... let's not lie. He was going to give me to my love, not you. Frankly, if you think you're my type, you're lacking in brain power. Maybe the blast cooked the inside more than the out."

I twisted just slightly with my head, a crick in the neck developing. "Now, I'd love to keep bandying about with witty remarks, but my head is getting cold, and your friends seem to be getting scared of the dark, so why don't we talk and walk, hmm?"

I raised a gloved hand, ignoring the dried blood on it, and ran it through my stuble of hair, making note that I too, had suffered in some way for my actions; not realizing I'd streaked my hair red.

"So what do you think, oh lord?" I asked, glancing at Phalomir.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.212.145.252
Phalomir

Dark Lord of the Armorers

Member # 492

posted 03-19-2007 11:29 PM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Phalomir followed Shayla away from the ruins and stepped into the road, facing the opposite direction they had come.

“Very well,” he said. “We shall go to the Temple and seek a way off of this planet. But do not forget where you are, both of you, and respect my position as Dark Lord of this world. I will protect you the best I can.”

Phalomir lifted his head upwards, feeling for the thrumming he felt earlier. When he listened it was strong, directly behind him. He turned and looked, and realized the thrumming emanated from Rykounagin.

He sighed and looked around once more, surveying the land as best he could through the trees. Then he reached outwards with his magicks, bolstered by thoughts of the Temple. The tattoo on his face seemed to pulse for a second, and he felt it clearly now, the Temple laying off in the distance.

“It is this way,” he said flatly. “Follow me, and keep together if you want to reach safety. No bickering, no threats of death, no violence, and no arguments.”

Phalomir began walking, glancing sidelong to Yaoksi and company with an almost regal, yet somehow apologetic, look.

--------------------

From the days of past futures I come, make ready for the storm.

Posts: 863 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 172.144.2.141
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 03-20-2007 09:38 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Very well then," Shayla responded a bit darkly, her greeny blue eyes falling on Rykounagin, anger yet boiling within.

I will have my way with you soon enough...

Her eyes shifted ahead as they began to move through the jungles then. She was keenly aware of all that surrounded her, of the pulsating life of the place as well as of the death. Once more she was somehow impacted with the very simplicity yet complexity of the connection of all things, of the power of this place.

Like Degoabah, there was most certainly something Other here, a nexus of sorts...

She drank it in as they continued to move, mostly in silence for the time being. In that silence, Shayla Stargazer began to think...

...and recalled the direction of her Sister, an almost dark eagerness filling her.

We shall see what lingers here, she couldn't help but think.

"What do you plan to do if That Which Is does not honor your request?" she then queried, the question seeming innocent enough...

...at least by all outward appearances.

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Phalomir

Member # 492

posted 03-20-2007 09:58 PM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Phalomir continued to walk and look straight ahead. The jungle was thicker here, but he followed a narrow path created by hoofed animals. He hoped predatory animals did not also traverse it.

“The Elseness is riddled with portals that lead out,” he said. “One must only find one. Thoran found one, after Graysith sent him into the Elseness when he discovered the two of you on Dagobah. It led him to your friends here. There is no telling where such a portal might take us.”

Phalomir stepped on, still not looking back. He exhaled deeply and continued.

“I do not wish to be your adversary, Shayla. You should know this deep within your heart. I wish only to rebuild my clan and love Jharmeen, and build the strength we shall need to defeat the Vong when they finally arrive.”

He turned his head to Shayla, and lowered his voice.

“I do not wish to wish to possess the channeler, or harm Jharmeen, or any of these things you fear. But I know there is a darkness within her that is possibly driving her mad, and I must know the truth of it. Please, Shayla, is there anything you can tell me to ease my mind of this?”

--------------------

Posts: 863 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 172.148.238.124
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 03-20-2007 09:58 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
That Which Is...? Oh feth. I looked over to Phalomir. "Suggestion. Get us out of here. Now."

I began to look around quickly, searching for the approaching eye. "When I came here, some wierd being appeared, and we were locked into the elseness, unable to get out save for outside intervention. I don't think it's happened to us yet, but I'll be damned if I get stuck here again."

I felt my fist clench slightly at that thought. "Seriously... get us out."

[ 03-20-2007 10:06 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Phalomir

Member # 492

posted 03-20-2007 10:02 PM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Phalomir stopped walking and looked at Rykounagin.

“You have met That Which Is?” he asked. “It is time you tell me how you came to be here, Rykounagin.”

--------------------

Posts: 863 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 172.148.238.124
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 03-20-2007 10:14 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I paused in my paranoid moment and sighed, rolling my eyes. "Yes, I've met big ugly. As for how I got here? Your father runs a very convenient air taxi service, now can we leave before we get stuck here?"

I spoke hastily, though an annoyed note still found its way into my voice. I knew soon enough, with all misfortune, I'd have to deal with my apparent knowledge of their private discussion in the sith library.

"Would it help if I said 'please'?"

--------------------

Phalomir

Member # 492

posted 03-20-2007 10:21 PM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“My father brought you here?” Phalomir asked, surprised. “He must have come to find you, but why? Tell me what he wanted with you, and why you fear That Which Is.”

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 03-20-2007 10:28 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I growled. "I'll explain in depth later. For now, we need to NOT be here, or we'll get stuck, and guess what happens then?"

I looked over at Thea, Cel, Yaoski and Aaron, and began to point one by one, finger by finger. "Little jedi, teddy bear, tweedle dee and tweedle dum, and then finally-" I looked over at Shayla and Phalomir "-witch and lord get eaten, and then who will poor me mock?"

My voice took a strong tone again. "Seriously, I'll explain when we're NOT in limbo."

--------------------

Phalomir

Member # 492

posted 03-20-2007 10:39 PM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Phalomir glowered, his face growing stern.

“Is my father here in the Elseness?” he growled. “Where is the last place you saw him?”

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 03-20-2007 10:42 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I glared at Phalomir. "Let's get something straight. You can order me to kill people, and not kill people. That's about as far as your power goes. So either take us all out of here, or let me out, and I'll tell you where he is. Otherwise, you can wander for all I care, and get us all stuck here in elseness!"

--------------------

Phalomir

Member # 492

posted 03-20-2007 11:12 PM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“There is no place else to go,” Phalomir said. “And our best chance of escape from here lies within the Temple.”

Phalomir turned and took a step forward along the path once more. He stopped short, surprise once again filling his eyes as a figure stepped forward from the jungle to block the path.

--------------------

The Master

Member # 529

posted 03-20-2007 11:13 PM     Profile for The Master   Author's Homepage   Email The Master     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“On the contrary,” said the Master. “I believe your best chance for escape has just found you. Hello, son. I see Rykounagin has made his way back to the planet after a trip through the Elseness. Perhaps he is a little more level headed now, but I suppose that is too much to ask. And Shayla, it is good to see you up and around. I see my efforts to save you were not in vain. Although I am puzzled why Rykounagin still lives, after what he did to you.”

The Master looked to the others, lifting his chin to address them.

“And you, friends, welcome to Korris’ian! Pleasant journeys, I hope?”

Posts: 221 | From: The Darkest of Realms | Registered: Mar 2004  |  Logged: 172.148.238.124
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 03-20-2007 11:37 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"And how interesting I find it that he came to be here with you to begin with," Shayla oozed darkly, suddenly very anxious to keep moving, the variables in this expanding equation growing much larger than she cared for. "If you had been able to find your way out of this place, you would have already done it."

She paused, casting a dark look the Master's way. "What do you really want?"

--------------------

~~CMH~~

The Master

Member # 529

posted 03-20-2007 11:45 PM     Profile for The Master   Author's Homepage   Email The Master     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Master smiled warmly.

“Why, I want the same as you, my dear,” he said. “I want to leave this realm and continue on with my life. Our friend the Eyes has blocked my ability to open a portal out of here. Well, I surmise that he has blocked a direct route out of here, I should say. However, as I was preparing to try an alternate method, I sensed my son’s presence here and thought it wise to investigate. And here I am! I thought that after saving your life, I'd at least get a kiss. Or perhaps a hug?”

The Master raised an eyebrow.

“But I am most curious as to what you all are doing here. And how you came to be here, for that matter. I have my doubts that Aelvedaar would have brought you here, and unless Graysith would have exiled you in her dark fury, I see no logical reason or means… unless she has turned on you as well, Shayla. But that wouldn’t happen, of course, would it?”

[ 03-20-2007 11:53 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by The Master ]

Posts: 221 | From: The Darkest of Realms | Registered: Mar 2004  |  Logged: 172.148.238.124
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 03-21-2007 11:17 AM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla didn't entertain the game that the Master was playing, for she was beginning to develop one of her own.

"So, That Which Is has blocked your ability to leave directly from this place?" she queried, darkly amused. "If you wish to have any success with It," she continued then, looking towards Phalomir. "I suggest you dispose of him from our party then. That Which Is does not play any games other than Its Own, and I doubt It will entertain the notion of letting this one," she paused, nodding then towards Rykounagin, "Or this one from here if It has already refused."

Quieting a moment then, Shayla's thoughts turned inward, once more recalling Graysith's request of her...

...as well as some of her last ventures in this place. And indeed, recalling What this Place really and truly Was. Her eyes darkened a shade. "I do wonder what you came here for to begin with," she then spoke up, eyeing the Master. "What were you doing here, my dear Savior?" she purred.

She turned back to Phalomir then. "You all may remain with him, and follow his lead if you wish. But be wary; leaving the Elseness by other means than direct ones may not be so simple as the Master proposes. Recall, if you will, that we brought this planet here for the very fact that it would be virtually impossible to get to and from once placed in the Elseness. It should not be so simple to get out. I know this from personal experience, for I too have been here before and know the place."

Her dark look faded into a deep smile, one not rid of all traces of shades of gray and night. "Funny one should fear a place of such Knowledge and Strength."

A final pause. "I am continuing on to find the Temple, as we originally decided. You may do as you please, but have you not already indicated you are the Dark Lord here?" she asked Phalomir. "What then should you fear?"

Saying nothing further than this, Shayla began to move once more in the direction they had taken with Phalomir's lead, her senses all the while trained on the response of those behind her.

[ 03-21-2007 11:26 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Yaoksi Joao

Smuggler Extraordinaire and All-Around Good Guy

Member # 126

posted 03-21-2007 12:58 PM     Profile for Yaoksi Joao   Author's Homepage   Email Yaoksi Joao     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Seemingly unnoticed by the three so entrenched in their little game of verbal cat-and-womprat, I had been meanwhile quietly edging our little corner of reality farther back, waiting for a reply to my earlier comment. So far, those who I was beginning to think of as being the real us had remained silent; whether or not anyone was going to answer now rapidly became a moot point as yet another rat jumped into the fight.

I took a deep breath, glanced quickly around those huddled with me: Aaron, K'kihl, Link and Thea. They stood with varying degrees of stunned surprise on their faces, and in the case of some, surprise now being quickly shadowed by rising anger and determination.

I raised a hand quickly, seeing this.

"Guys, it's not going to do us any good to try to get anywhere on our own," I whispered quietly. "I think we can believe 'em when they tell us where we are, but to verify, Link, see if you can comm out to ANYBODY, all right?"

I cut a fast glance over my shoulder, then returned to the others.

"I think we should go along with them so far, but keep our wits about us. All this talk about magick and Whoosis What Is, or whatever; I'm not liking this one bit, but I think the situation is rapidly devolving into one where no matter how good of one ya got, a blaster just ain't gonna get us out of it. Nor a Jedi--"

I cast an apologetic look to Thea. "Sorry, hon; I know you're stronger than I gave you credit for being, but I have a feeling a whole praxeum of Jedi wouldn't have the chance of a gleeberfly against these guys. In lieu of strength and magick of our own, we're going to have to rely on our WITS.

"Again, if anybody comes up with anything better in that department, speak up. But in the meantime, since we're seriously outgunned here, and since we DO have walking wounded among us, I think all we can do is remain meek, compliant and just be the happy little group that we are, until we can sort out who we can trust from those four and who we can't."

Another idea struck me then.

"Maybe we'll find something at this temple they keep talking about..."

[ 03-21-2007 01:01 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Yaoksi Joao ]

--------------------

"Hey! It's not my fault!"

Posts: 607 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 205.188.116.203
Aaron Barnes

Owner of Eagle Enterprises

Member # 414

posted 03-21-2007 01:12 PM     Profile for Aaron Barnes   Author's Homepage   Email Aaron Barnes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Aaron shook himself from his shock as best as he could to attend to what Yaoksi was saying. Considered just how in the Fates Terrin, Galen, and the guys ever dealt with these peeps. Then it dawned on him; they had done it exactly as Yaoksi had said: By using their wits.

He pursed his lips thoughfully then, ignoring the fact that physically, his body was trying to point out the fact that the demon's dealings with him still hurt, quite a bit.
"Maybe they have some of those impressive little Sith fighters here," Aarn spoke up softly, almost seeming random in the statement. "But if this place is so wonderful, and Stargazer seems to have know about it...

...why would Graysith have sent us here?"

He paused frowning. "Seems in sending us here she unwittingly gave us some sort of advantage in our captivity. Unless..."

Again he trailed, his frown deepening even further. "I wonder how we can have a chat with this Thing they seem to all think controls this place? If it really dislikes being bandied with, perhaps it will at least let us the hell out of here, and leave this bunch to deal with themselves..."

--------------------

Never trust a scoundrel.

Posts: 384 | From: On the Hornett or ship-dealing elsewhere | Registered: Jan 2003  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Yaoksi Joao

Member # 126

posted 03-21-2007 02:01 PM     Profile for Yaoksi Joao   Author's Homepage   Email Yaoksi Joao     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I nodded as we stepped out to follow Blondie.

"I know," I whispered back. "That does seem mighty strange. I mean, what if what this new character is saying is true? Would she have handily sent us here to just boom-- get rid of us this easily? According to the big Dark Lord up there, he's the Master of this planet... well, the Sith master, at least.

"Why send the fighter to where his weapons are stored? Unless--"

I paused in thought, ideas and words now beginning to swirl about in my head in cadence to the march of our feet.

"Unless she knows we won't be able to leave, that his big Whoosis-thing won't let us leave, unless we somehow manage to do so ON OUR OWN, without whatever is inside this temple.

"I mean, how the heck else is she gonna get Blondie back to her; you don't think what this new guy is hinting at is true, do you? That she's exiled her here along with us to get her out of the way?

"Why would she do that? It makes no sense..."

I trailed as we continued through the ever-thickening greenery about us, a shadowed greenery interrupted here and there by the cry of some wild and unknown... thing. I shivered, not liking the sound, wishing like hell we'd get to this temple they referred to as quickly as possible, where at least we'd have walls around us to provide shelter against whatever nasty canastas were out there, lurking in the forest.

[ 03-21-2007 02:03 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Yaoksi Joao ]

--------------------

Posts: 607 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 205.188.116.203
Aaron Barnes

Member # 414

posted 03-21-2007 02:17 PM     Profile for Aaron Barnes   Author's Homepage   Email Aaron Barnes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Aaron's look blackened. "Maybe she's here to make certain we don't get out of here on our own," he said very softly, nodding minimally towards Shayla's back. "Or just maybe she's here to assess just what lurks within that Temple, and just what our Dark Lord can do with it," he continued, softening even more until he was quite nearly mouthing the words.

"If someone hasn't already said it, I have a really bad feeling about all this. Link, how are your communication ventures going? Anything?" he queried in the Ryn's direction.

"If this place is indeed apart from the known universe, just how the kriffing hell are we going to get back where we are supposed to be? I seem to have forgotten any studies on travelling through deminsions I might have had in school..."

[ 03-21-2007 02:48 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Aaron Barnes ]

--------------------

Never trust a scoundrel.

Posts: 384 | From: On the Hornett or ship-dealing elsewhere | Registered: Jan 2003  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Yaoksi Joao

Member # 126

posted 03-21-2007 02:54 PM     Profile for Yaoksi Joao   Author's Homepage   Email Yaoksi Joao     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I pondered this as we moved along through the ever thickening undergrowth.

"Well, Phalomir mentioned something about other portals, something about them riddling the Elseness, didn't he say? Maybe we'll find one of those and will be able to get the hell out of here. But--"

I frowned at the place logic was then leading me toward.

"This is a mighty big planet; and what if the portal we need isn't on it? That means it's out THERE--"

I waved a hand about, trying to make it look like I was swatting away some unnaturally persistent vines which were trying to impede our progress.

"Wherever the hell THERE might be. Hmmm..."

I paused fractionally, rubbed my chin, lowered my voice even further.

"If this was once a place of the Armorers, like Phalomir alluded to, well... these Sith guys had to travel to get places, didn't they? I mean, there's OTHER Sith worlds; maybe there's a ship at the temple we can stea- I mean, appropriate for our use. Maybe once we get off this blasted planet we can use that to, uhh... scout around and find another Portal out of this place?"

I couldn't help sighing as I finished. Yeah, this planet was a big place; who the hell knew how big Out There was.

Whatever it was.

[ 03-21-2007 02:55 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Yaoksi Joao ]

--------------------

Posts: 607 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 64.12.116.132
Aaron Barnes

Member # 414

posted 03-21-2007 03:11 PM     Profile for Aaron Barnes   Author's Homepage   Email Aaron Barnes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
All the what ifs were fairly overwhelming to Aaron. "Yeah, maybe a ship would help us," he muttered quietly, chewing his lip in thought. "Especially if our sweet hoestess is intending to do us in eventaully," he added quietly. "I don't know much of her, but I know from what I've heard she's a damned good pilot. I don't think I want the likes of her knowing what we have in mind should this party go..."

He trailed, searching for a word. "...sour."

Even as he said this, the thick undergrowth they had been working their way through seemed to lighten slightly, and he thought he could vaguely see something ahead of them, albeit in the distance. Whatever had been out in the thick, howling and groaning every so often, seemed to be doing so a little less with each step.

Aaron hoped that didn't mean whatever it was had been following them and was about ready to pounce.

He didn't mention this little thought to anyone else. "I think I see something ahead," he said quietly. "I hope we're getting close...

...I think."

--------------------

Never trust a scoundrel.

Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 03-21-2007 04:52 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thea followed the group in silence - if you could call keeping her arm as close to hugging Yaoksi as following. She just glared at the others including the newcomer. She listened to the men planning and tried to hold her tongue, she wasn't going to interfere here - not when she knew so little about flying. Still as Aaron mentioned Shayla thinking of doing them in she couldn't help but mutter under her breathe, "Do us in. Of course she wants to do us in. We should have never trusted any of them. She is evil incarnate."

Thea did not want to admit that she was starting to get tired walking so much. She tried to put a little of her weight on Yaoksi as inconspicuously as she could. Aaron's assertion that he could see something ahead helped a little though.

--------------------

All I want is to be a Jedi.

Posts: 172 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 74.33.238.23
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 03-21-2007 06:27 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As we where walking I pulled out my comm link and tried to establish a link to the holonet. After a few tries I found that I couldn't establish any connection to the holonet. And it seems the normal comm channels are down as well.

"Both the holonet and normal comm channels are down, I set up a program to ping the holonet and comm channels every few minuetes, If I get a signal from either I will be alerted."

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 65.184.238.14

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05