my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » Middlespace, Thirdspace (Page 5)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Middlespace, Thirdspace
Phalomir

Dark Lord of the Armorers

Member # 492

posted 03-10-2007 12:12 AM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Phalomir wanted to believe. Every ounce of emotion within him wanted to untie her and hold her close. But another part of him, the cold Dark Lord, could not allow it. Still, his eyes betrayed a sliver of hope.

“A plan, yes,” he said. “But what? Help me understand, what has happened? How can I help you?”

--------------------

From the days of past futures I come, make ready for the storm.

Posts: 863 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 12.216.75.207
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 03-10-2007 12:19 AM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I really don't know," Shayla insisted. "I helped bring her to her body on Degobah, and somehow managed to get her back into it...

...and then things were just somehow different," she continued, not really having to lie in the slightest regarding this. "We can't let something happen to her again."

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Phalomir

Member # 492

posted 03-10-2007 12:29 AM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“I would not,” he began. “I could not. If this is the path she has chosen, I cannot stop her. The same for you, dear Shayla. But out of friendship, out of past love, I ask the same from you. Do not hurt me, do not hurt these people. I have said already that I will listen to your ideas for a new ruling body of the Sith, but violence and hate is not the path to it.”

Phalomir frowned and glanced at the others, Thea in particular.

“But all I have seen from you since your return has been violence, deception, and mistrust.” Phalomir looked back to Shayla. “Why? And how can we trust each other now that matters have come to this point?”

--------------------

Posts: 863 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 12.216.75.207
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 03-10-2007 01:27 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Indeed," Shayla then responded quietly, almost coolly, her eyes defocusing as a memory once again played itself out.

The Revealer...

"And how can I trust you after what the Revealer has shown regarding Graysith's untimely death while you stood idly by, gloating over an entire race of Sith in regal robes? I know you wish for me to dismiss this as merely a possibility...

...but, considering I have heard you speak of her death since the time that was shown to me, what else am I to believe? You know I would not betray her by trusting another, whether a friend from the past or not. Do you hold me prisoner for taking care in this? As for what I have done to the others here..."

She trailed a moment, first looking at Thea and then regarding the entire group, "I perceived a threat, and reacted hastily. Such things do occur, and I regret that. But of your being taken somewhere other than Degobah..."

She trailed a moment, debating just what she should reveal. "I did not know until I arrived either," she admitted, this time honestly. "I only sought to bring you all to somewhere familiar..."

That much was true as well, though towards what familiarity she had been taking them all towards, she did not know.

And even if she did, she would never openly admit it. For if it had not been the Temple that she had been leading them all to, as she thought, then there were few other places she knew well enough to take them...

[ 03-10-2007 01:29 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 03-10-2007 03:54 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thea scrambled to her feet after being pushed over. Shayla had once again confirmed her belief that her former friend was now the worst kind of traitor - a Dark Side user. She grabbed a rock on her way up. She had been attacked with the Force - she was free to fight back, the Code said so. Her cheek was bleeding - she had lost control of the vibroblade falling back and it had hit her. But it was Shayla's last statement and her pointed look at her that sent Thea over the edge.

"Threatened! We threatened you? We were trying to save you and you attacked us! You tried to kill me! I was six - SIX! How could I have threatened you? You are a traitor, and you've become everything the Jedi stand against - even I can see that."

She threw the rock as hard as she could at Shayla, not caring where it hit her. Thea turned to Yaoksi and the rest of thier group.

"Let's get out of here - we don't need or want them."

--------------------

All I want is to be a Jedi.

Posts: 172 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 74.33.238.23
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 03-10-2007 04:44 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
There was a crack in mid-air as the rock Thea had thrown was knocked to the side by another, smaller stone. "I think, perhaps, you are acting more the dark sider than Shayla, though personally I hardly care." I stepped out of the brush, trying to control my breathing from the run I had endured.

"Isn't there something about hurting unarmed people in there? Furthermore, isn't it past your bedtime to be playing with toys?" I looked over at Phalomir, and nodded my head just slightly. "Seems you came to get me, or is that just me being far too hopeful?"

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.212.145.252
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 03-10-2007 06:38 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The blast sent everyone head over heels, this time the ground wasn't moving towards us so it was easier to catch my self, benefits of having a tail is improved balance compared to humans. I was able to land on my back and roll backwards using my momentum to continue the roll and end up in a standing position.

I surveyed my surroundings and saw that no one was obviously injured. I watched as the debate continued and Thea's fiery comments, and the stone. Seing that the attention was being drawn away from me I approached the spot where Yaoksi had landed and crouched down next to him, carefully whispering to avoid others hearing in on our conversation and hoping K'kihl would catch on and cover us like before.

"I'm getting the feeling that Phalomir doesn't know much about whats going on here. Maybe he doesn't know much about the imperial guest back at the other planet. For the moment I think that we need to stick together, those sith maybe the only way off this planet. And I'm getting the feeling that one of us need to convince Thea of that fact, and I have no experience with her past, also my methods of dealing with people I hate is probably not what those jedi wizards would approve of."

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 65.184.238.14
Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 03-10-2007 07:28 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thea looked at the newcomer, what did her know.

"She attacked us first - just a minute ago. And she doesn't need a physical weapon to hurt any of us either - she has the Force and I have seen how well she can use it. Me I can throw a rock or try to get her with this but there is not much else I can even think of doing to her. I didn't use the Force at all to throw the rock - though I could have and I don't have a bedtime."

If only to prove her point she reached out and pulled the rock back to her with the Force before heading over to Yaoksi.

"Let's find another way out of here, Dad. I don't like this. Aaron can radio a ship or something, let's just go."

--------------------

Phalomir

Member # 492

posted 03-11-2007 12:28 AM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Phalomir threw his head skyward and closed his eyes.

“Stop!” he called out. “Everyone, please.”

He looked down again at the faces all now looking at him.

“First, there is no ship that will answer a call. This entire planet, and its system, is removed from reality. And I am very surprised to see you here, Rykounagin, perhaps as surprised as I was to find myself here. But is you would please give me a moment, or more, I must attend to Shayla.”

Phalomir, not knowing the hostile act Rykounagin had performed on K’eel Doba that left Shayla dying, turned back to the blonde woman.

“Shayla,” he said. “I do not know why the Revealer showed you this. But you must believe me, when I saw this vision it was the Eye of R’lous warning me to not accept the Channeler, it was showing me what would become of choosing power over love. Don’t you see? This is the choice I have made, love is a greater thing. Love for my friends, love for my race, and love for my lady. What you have heard is out of context.”

Phalomir reached behind Shayla and pulled on the knot, releasing the rope that bound her.

“We need to be together, all of us.”

--------------------

Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 03-11-2007 03:08 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Phalomir is right. I can't confirm that this planet is indeed removed from reality like he says, but I can't raise the holonet, and with standard comm links it would take around 10 years for the signal to reach the closest system and I have no idea if its inhabited."

I got up and walked over to Thea. Once I reached her I held out my hand before her.

"I think it would be better for the moment if I had my vibro blade back for now."

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 03-12-2007 03:26 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thea handed over the vibroblade, her cheek was telling her that it might not be the best thing to be waving around while upset.

"Here. Sorry, I didn't hit anyone else did I?"

Thea let her hand stray up to her cheek and winced. She noticed a small stain appearing at her shoulder. She hadn't realized how hard she had hit herself.

"Um do you have a cloth or something I could put over this? It's starting to sting."

Thea kept her eyes off the three Sith. At that moment all she wanted to do was get far from them but it seemed they had trapped her - again.

--------------------

The Master

Member # 529

posted 03-14-2007 10:15 PM     Profile for The Master   Author's Homepage   Email The Master     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Master sat cross-legged on the floor in the center of the room, contemplating. A line in the dust across the floor of the room showed the path of his pacing, and when that had brought him no relief he turned instead to meditation. His mind drifted over the events of his sordid past, events which in turn were doomed to repeat unless he indeed had mastered Time as he hoped. Perhaps ‘mastered’ was too strong a word; ‘bend’ was more appropriate.

But at the moment he was caught between a rock and a hard place. He had a feeling that he could escape here if he wanted, perhaps by opening a portal into the Darker Realms. But he had no desire to enter that land, not if the Tower was back, reconstructed by a darkness more terrible than the last. Who had done it? Someone, something, waiting in the shadows for the current ruling class to depart. The Master, steward for the darkest one, deposed in the midst of bringing back the great one, now sat in a dusty room in the Elseness, piecing together the mystery.

Then he felt it.

A small ripple in his concentration, tiny yet unmistakable. His son had entered the Elseness. Where exactly, he could not tell, but it was near.

The Master stood, an oval-shaped spot in the dusty floor marking his place. He dusted himself and walked out of the room, traversing the dark hallways as if he knew them well.

Which he did.

Reaching daylight, he paused at the great doors to the Temple. Rubble still lay strewn about where Phalomir’s first encounter with the wild tuk’ata of the planet had taken place, and where the Master himself had taken Shayla from them through a portal. He smiled to himself, knowing those days were long gone and fruitless. What lay ahead was a much more dangerous and important path to follow.

He stepped towards the rising sun, following the psychological tug that played in his mind.

Posts: 221 | From: The Darkest of Realms | Registered: Mar 2004  |  Logged: 172.164.89.100
Yaoksi Joao

Smuggler Extraordinaire and All-Around Good Guy

Member # 126

posted 03-14-2007 10:15 PM     Profile for Yaoksi Joao   Author's Homepage   Email Yaoksi Joao     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Everything was topsy-turvy: the landscape, from me being flung head over hiney to land some distance away in a tangle of something prickly and green; the words being spoken by the others, all coming out in a great rush and jumble in the wake of whatever it was that had sent me head over hiney; my emotions, reeling from all the above.

I reclined backwards, resting on my elbows, the palms of my hands flat against the ground and simply stared up at Link. Her lips were moving; with conscious effort I focused, took in what she was saying... and then little Thea as well.

Thea. Dear little Thea, who I thought was a child but who was showing a sudden ferocity no child should harbor.

I blinked as everything finally began to register, and I heard what Phalomir was saying. Pushing against the ground, I raised to an upright sitting position.

"I don't think we'll be able to raise another ship, kids, if what Phalomir is saying is true."

With the incredible luck I've been running, it simply HAD to be true...

Those words jolted a cold chill into life up and down my spine; now I turned an incredulous stare toward him and got hurriedly to my feet. There I couldn't help myself; I reached out and yanked both Thea and Link in closer to me.

"We can't go off on our own, kids," I whispered in a low voice.

"Until we get things straightened out, primarily where exactly that we are, I can't see any means of getting away on our own. Aaron is injured; I know he wouldn't want to slow us down, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to leave him behind. The ol' Cricket wouldn't let me."

I shot a glance at K'kihl, who only cocked his head and clacked his mandibles.

"Therefore," I pressed on. "We remain in a group. This way we can all... keep an eye out for each other, don't you think, Phalomir?"

Not to mention ON each other as well...

--------------------

"Hey! It's not my fault!"

Posts: 607 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 152.163.101.7
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 03-14-2007 11:27 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I frowned, looking at them all. "Oh I'm sorry, are many of you deaf? Perhaps blind? Or am I invisible? I do that sometimes by mistake, though generally people freak out when voices appear from mid air and rocks throw themselves."

"Well, since "Master" Phalomir didn't bother an introduction, I'll do it for him. I would be his newly acquired pet killer, though I'm guessing he really doesn't want to use me for that. Oh, and if you already forgot, my name is Rykounagin."

I was feeling almost uncharacteristically sarcastic at the moment, since being almost ignored was a rare thing for me to deal with. "So why don't we all smooth hard feelings out with a few camp fire songs and share names? How about you go first?" I said, pointing to he who had spoken most recently.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Yaoksi Joao

Member # 126

posted 03-14-2007 11:40 PM     Profile for Yaoksi Joao   Author's Homepage   Email Yaoksi Joao     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Well, la-de-dah, who died and appointed THIS guy lord and master of the universe?

I was about to growl something to that effect when something he said finally made its way into my brain.

Phalomir's pet killer. And he had just knocked Thea's missile from it's trajectory as easily as I would bat a gleeberfly.

The cold chill that had developed along my spine turned positively glacial; I swallowed and turned to the smirking lad.

"You must pardon-- us if we don't all just rush up and greet your arrival with more-- more--" I floundered, trying to pick and choose my words carefully. For it was obvious to me that this guy was walking a razor's edge of sanity; why else would he have entered into our midst as he did, speaking down his nose toward people he had never met.

Well, save for Phalomir, by his admission. At least.--

I dared shoot a quick glance at the Sith lord before returning my gaze to the newcomer.

"Politeness," I finished, if a bit weakly, drawing Thea and Link more closely to me and sidling us en masse in the direction where K'kihl and Aaron stood silently by.

[ 03-14-2007 11:42 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Yaoksi Joao ]

--------------------

Phalomir

Member # 492

posted 03-14-2007 11:49 PM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Phalomir shot a sharp look towards Rykounagin.

“Enough!” he called over. “Rykounagin is bound to me, it is a long story. I am quite surprised to see you, Rykounagin, and look forward to hearing your tale. And telling ours. But right now I need help in protecting everyone as we make out way to the Temple. There are wild tuk’ata in these woods, and the safety of everyone is my top priority at the moment.”

Phalomir looked back to Shayla.

“Will you trust me enough to come with us?” he asked earnestly, and quietly.

--------------------

Posts: 863 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 172.164.89.100
Yaoksi Joao

Member # 126

posted 03-14-2007 11:56 PM     Profile for Yaoksi Joao   Author's Homepage   Email Yaoksi Joao     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Having reached the perceived safety that numbers have been known upon occasion to bring, I shot a quick glance first at Aaron, then at K'kihl.

Bound to Phalomir? What in all the known universe was that about? Here we go on the ol' "who trusts who" carousel once again!

My eyes then followed the Sith Lord's, dragged to Shayla by the very force of his words. That easy and unfathomable power he held gave me the willies--

But not as much as what I next noted.

It was Blondie. She was pale as a wraith, trembling, eyes deep and black and dangerous, hands fisted. Then before my very eyes torrid anger colored her features red.

I took an involuntary step backwards, bumped smack into a chitinous carapace, was brought to a halt there. I'm certain Thea and Link would be bearing bruises on the morrow from the force with which my fingers now dug into their shoulders.

All of time seemed to grind to a trembling, delicate halt as we stood, frozen in a strange tableau, danger filling the air with a scent as sharp as ozone after a summer's storm.

--------------------

Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 03-15-2007 02:52 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
GreatThea thought, that's all we need being trapped with them. But she followed Yaoksi silently staying by his side, not that she really had a choice with the grip he had on her. Yet at the same time it was comforting, she could feel how much he cared for her. Sighing she reached one hand up to pick his pocket. Her cheek really was beginning to burn and he had more important things to worry about at the moment. She found the cloth that he seemed to always carry with ease and it looked clean enough. Thea pressed it to her cheek, turning her head a little to silently glare at the other three, those who hadn't been part of their group leaving Sullust.

--------------------

Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 03-16-2007 11:05 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla's blood had begun to ice as Rykounagin approached so blithely...

...and for the fact that he approached at all. Something dark and oily bubbled and oozed deep within, and she was unable to keep it fully in check.

Darkness won out, and Shayla fought with her urge to immediately lash out, to destroy this threat...

...but something, for at least the moment, gave her pause.

He calls himself Phalomir's pet killer. He is bound to Phalomir. And he...

Her blood iced further. Camp fires...?

"Are you well aware of what that one has done?" she queried then icly, her eyes locking on Rykounagin, all others fading into the background as she stared him down, longing to do to him all that he had done to her...

...and more.

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Aaron Barnes

Owner of Eagle Enterprises

Member # 414

posted 03-16-2007 11:10 PM     Profile for Aaron Barnes   Author's Homepage   Email Aaron Barnes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Aaron was trying his best to blend in and keep an eye on everything that was going on. Truthfully, he felt overwhelmed though. He'd never dealt with these situations, other than on a very distant level. And every cell in his body was screaming out that this whole situation was no good...

...and that he didn't know who to trust beyond those he had come to the Sith worlds with.

"I don't knwo what is going on here," he whispered quietly to the others, althugh his eyes never left the unfolding scene, "But I wish we had some more alternatives than these guys..."

--------------------

Never trust a scoundrel.

Posts: 384 | From: On the Hornett or ship-dealing elsewhere | Registered: Jan 2003  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Phalomir

Member # 492

posted 03-19-2007 04:53 PM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Phalomir saw the rage fighting for the surface within Shayla. Staring into those fiery eyes, he recognized the murderous impulse being contained and held a hand up behind him.

“Do not move, Rykounagin,” he said loudly. “Be still and harm no-one.”

He moved his hand forward, around to the front of his body to face palm-forward just inches from Shayla.

“I know he deserted and stranded ShaRhylla,” he said evenly. “And he plotted with her in the attempted overthrow of Jharmeen. This is why I bound him to me, so he could do no further harm to them.”

Phalomir narrowed his eyes as the rage inside of Shayla seemed to intensify. There was definitely more to this story. “What more has he done, Shayla? What has he done to you?

--------------------

Posts: 863 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 12.106.111.10
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 03-19-2007 07:09 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I smiled faintly. "Oh, save her the trouble of talking. Frankly I'm surprised she's alive, but well, I guess some other dope must have set it off."

I raised an eyebrow at this, knowing likely what the immediate following question to such a statement would be. "She was following me, and frankly, I don't like being watched. So, I blew her up. Or, tried, anyway."

My eyes narrowed. "Seems she's either stronger than that, or that her mistress is a very, very strong healer. Either way, she seems intact."

--------------------

Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 03-19-2007 09:22 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Fires danced in Shayla's eyes as she directed them towards Rykounagin, and took a few small--but uninhibited--steps towards him. "Unfortunately for you, yes," she hissed, her eyes meeting his unflinchingly and remaining there for a long moment. "Who sent you here, coward? Certainly you did not come to be here on your own strength."

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 03-19-2007 09:50 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
However entertaining the argument unfolding before me was I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. When we first got here the forest around us seemed unusual enough as it was. Now it had taken on a stiller, more dangerous feel.

Yaoksi's grip on my shoulder had gone from slight annoyance to sharp and painful. Wrapping my tail around his wrist I applied slight pressure and lifted it hoping to get his attention and release his grip on his own. While waiting for him to comply I returned my attention to the heated argument before me.

"Both of you should get jobs as holo drama stars this fight of yours would sell. Or it can attract one of those my friendly critters Phalomir was talking about. Either we should leave the two of you here to act as bait while the rest of us make our way to the temple of you can shut up before we get ambushed."

--------------------

Yaoksi Joao

Member # 126

posted 03-19-2007 10:24 PM     Profile for Yaoksi Joao   Author's Homepage   Email Yaoksi Joao     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
If I didn't like our situation prior to this newest little confrontation, I positively hated it now. For it seemed to be rapidly disintegrating into something bordering upon a comedy of errors...

The kind of errors that get you quickly killed.

I didn't realize I was shaking my head, but did manage to feel a slight tug on my wrist. With a start I further realized my fingers were digging holes into Link's shoulder, and quickly released her.

"Sorry, Link," I stated by way of apology, then extended that to Thea as well by letting her go free too.

Hell, I have a feeling she's going to be able to defend herself more than I can! I couldn't help thinking as I shot hurried glances around our little group. The centers of attention seemed to be Phalomir, Shayla and the newcomer; all three were shooting heated looks of varying degree at one another, seeming to completely ignore the rest of us.

I bit my lip and sidled back a little, motioning the remainder to follow.

"I'm beginning to get a really bad feeling about all this," I whispered as I nodded meaningfully toward the other three.

"But I'm not certain what in all the known universe we can do on our own! Any ideas?"

--------------------

Posts: 607 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 64.12.116.132

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05