my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » The Cradle Will Fall (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Printable Version
Author Topic: The Cradle Will Fall
Aelvedaar

Dark Lord of the Sorcerers

Member # 34

posted 08-25-2002 07:19 PM     Profile for Aelvedaar   Author's Homepage   Email Aelvedaar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Much time has passed while I wait, one hand outstretched into the otherness which so cunningly sideslips space and time, poised to snatch back one who has been offered in lieu of One who in turn was likewise making the ultimate sacrifice of Herself.

Although I strive for constant focus, keeping my mind blank so that I may retrieve the Adept, what usually comes to me so naturally remains strangely aloof. I cannot help but let my thoughts stray to the resolution only just implemented of our former problem, for indeed there is connection between that and the solution to the current difficulty I am facing.

A life offerred freely, a life sent into the shadows... a life to be snatched from the jaws of death can only be appeased by another. One given freely; love for love. Only thus were the paradigms defined by the All obeyed, adhered to; only in this manner was one life able to be switched for another, for balance was maintained. Only in thus a manner could I sidestep the resistant wall my Chosen One had erected, that we not seek to help her, that she stay there and die for our sakes.

No such impediment lays before me regarding the retrieval of the Adept... yet even now something stays my hand.

The darkness I sensed, the embodiment of pure evil, has finally dissipated. Yet there remains... something. The tiniest of blots lays upon the soul of this Adept; hesitating, I press deeper into her psyche, all unbeknownst to her, trying to determine if that darkness is indeed something to warrant caution, or merely that own which is inherent in her.

Frowning, I pause, the endpoint of my sorceries floating just before my outstretched hands. I stare into the Crystal Octahedron, demanding it reveal to me the answer concerning that tiny black blot.

It remains obstinately silent; and so I continue to wait.

[ 08-25-2002 07:26 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Aelvedaar ]

--------------------

I am NOT a Jedi....

Posts: 393 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.197.192
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-25-2002 09:49 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lo-Ban smiled at Recinis,"I shall answer all your questions, my friend... If you are victorious... So... How would you like to do this?"

Lo-Ban awaited Recinis' response...

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.195.99
Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 08-25-2002 10:05 PM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shawn merely cocked a brow at the scene before him, and at Loban's words.

He's just a little too cocky for someone who technically should have never even built a lightsaber, let alone fought with one...

This was just so very, very wrong.

But Shawn didn't interfere. He merely continued to stand by in the shadows, waiting.

--------------------

Please shoot me, I'm surrounded by idiots.

Posts: 553 | From: See Mara1Jade | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
Erik Kartan

Corellian Info Smuggler and Pilot

Member # 129

posted 08-25-2002 10:31 PM     Profile for Erik Kartan   Author's Homepage   Email Erik Kartan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Erik sat on the edge of his bed, which had a few tools sitting here and there on its surface. In front of him, Izzy sat tootling in glee, happy about finally being fully serviced. Making the final adjustments to her dome, Erik sat the last of his tools down behind him and eyed her, grinning. "Feel better?"

She gave a quick crescendo, rolling her dome about as she did so.

"I'll guess that response would go as a yes."

Izzy just merely whistled.

"Now all you need is a good place to swipe some data from, eh?" he asked, his eyes defocusing as he thought of something.

Izzy tootled in question.

"Yeah," Erik responded to the query as if understanding it completely. "I miss info smuggling too."

Again he turned thoughtful, and for a long few minutes didn't say a word. Then, "Maybe it's time for me too take charge of Stargazer Corporation again, now that I'm not AWOL. At least, not AWOL as far as Shawn is concerned."

Izzy whirled her dome just once in silence.

"Well, you know," Erik continued. "Last I checked Jedi don't make good smugglers."

Izzy's responding series of whistles to that could have been none other than a "Nu-uh!"

Erik just smiled a patted Izzy on top of the head. "We'll talk with Shawn and the others about this later when..." He paused. "...When we at least know something about Shayla."

He laid back on the bed with that, his eyes turning distant.

He'd lost her once and nearly not found her. He refused to believe that he'd fight that long and hard, only to lose her again, and perhaps forever...

--------------------

Hey! Where's my A-wing?!
My heart is broken....sweet sleep my Dark Angel... Evanescence, "My Heart is Broken"

Posts: 447 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Aug 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 08-25-2002 10:51 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
A slight smile crossed Recinis' features.

Either he is more a fool then i could ever imagin, or he has the fighting skills of a demi-god.

his features then became blank once more, the smile vanishing beneath a look of dead concentration, within his orbs of green bright flames leapt to life.
the sword held in his right hand suddenly shifted possitions, falling into a half defence, half offense ready form.
Fallign into a half crouch, the world seemed to move in slow motion, as though he was drawing energy within himself, for the first, and final blow.
"however you wish to start my friend... But i assure you, i will not lose, I hold a distinct advantage over you. While if your defenses fail, you get a slap from my blade, should mine fail, i shall die...Mine will not fail."
as the words flowed from his mouth, his stance ever evolving, he became such as stone, seeming to be set in place, as though a force of nature would be needed to move him.

--------------------

"my hearts my strongest weapon, my mind my swiftess blade, the words i speak can cut your flesh, and leave you in the gray"
---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.42
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-25-2002 11:04 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lo-Ban dropped his arms, and then placed them out before himself,"Woah, woah buddy... I don't duel to the death, it is all in good fun... we shall play 4 corners, that is what we called it on Tattoine, first to record a blow to each extremity wins... and I warn you, I am quite good..."

Lo-Ban started to stretch, and then pointed towards where Shawn was watching,"He shall moderate..." He then turned to Shawn,"If you don't mind, call it after the fourth blow..."

Lo-Ban placed himself into a fencing stance, with his saber in his left hand... waiting...

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.195.99
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 08-25-2002 11:15 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Nodding slowly he shifted his wait once more, becoming more set in stone. As his feet seemingly grip the ground, an illusion is created that soon the ground at his feat should crumble with the pressure.
His lips curling into a smug grin as his eyes flare ever brighter.
As if to further show his inner fire, the runes upon his blade ignite in a fierce red glow, almost as if on fire.
once again his lips part, once again his smooth voice comes forth "Whenever you are ready... My friend, unless of course, you are afriad to make the first move, for i would be more then happy to do so for you." a slight chuckled then escaped from him, which he soon supressed once more, the grin vanishing for a final time, as the action became complete, he seemed to look more and more like stone, as though should he now wish to move, he would be unable to.

[ 08-25-2002 11:19 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Recinis ]

--------------------

"my hearts my strongest weapon, my mind my swiftess blade, the words i speak can cut your flesh, and leave you in the gray"
---BMG

Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 08-25-2002 11:20 PM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shawn couldn't believe this.

THIS KID WAS TOTALLY INSANE.

Again, he let none of his thoughts show, however. If Loban intended to duel a Sith Warrior, then that was his decision to make. But for a guy who was formerly so paranoid about the Sith, he certainly did seem to suddenly feel like he could knock even their warriors dead.

The kid was out of his mind...

--------------------

Posts: 553 | From: See Mara1Jade | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-25-2002 11:33 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith lay dozing lightly amidst the satins and silks of the opulently furnished bed which graced the room Recinis had found for her. The otherwise stygian dark was softened by the flickering shadows of flames within an immense stone fireplace, flames which sent a soft and quieting crackle out upon the atmosphere in a cadence to mimic the rhythmic lap of waves against a shoreline. The Chosen Daughter's mind seemed to soften with that dim whispering rustle, spreading out as it began to sink slowly into the welcoming embrace of the first truly restful slumber she had found since her capture by Maladius.

But as her awareness shallowed it oddly enough seemed to sharpen. Faintly at first, and then in tones which grew in strength, the sounds of distant voices interrupted her pleasantly floating state. Bit by bit she wafted back into reality with the sudden realization that she had left the doors to the balcony open, and that the voices were coming into her ears from outside.

For a moment or two she merely lay there in the soft light, staring at the sinuously twining shadows that danced upon the walls. Then she sat up, gracefully slid out from the covers, and went out onto the balcony once again.

Below her, in the courtyard of this great place, a calm Recinis was standing off against an over-eager Loban. One pale hand flew to her smiling mouth as she leaned out a bit over the railing, the stone of it cool against the thin material of her nightwear. Blinking back an amused cry to those below, she remained silent, and quietly waited to see what ensued.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-25-2002 11:42 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lo-Ban ignited his saber... motioned toward Recinis to 'bring it on'...

"If I win, I wish to earn a little respect..."

Recinis was a blur... before Lo-Ban knew what had happened, he was on the ground, his left arm bleeding... Recinis was playing with him...

Lo-Ban got half way up off the ground, ignited his saber while bent over... turned his head to face Recinis...

Lo-Ban's eyes were fire red... blind with rage, his jumpsuit started to tear... his muscles bulging to twice there size... "YOU FOOL...." Lo-Ban said towards Recinis, in the most eerie-robotic voice imaginable...

In fact, Lo-Ban had no control... his saber controlled him now...

The saber was handed down in his family, turning all to the dark side, it gives its user the greatest of the dark side abilities... slowly draining the life force from the user, as well... it was what had killed his uncle...

Unknown to Lo-Ban... the thing he would rather die than let happen to him, was happening this very moment...

[ 08-25-2002 11:44 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-25-2002 11:51 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith's expression of light amusement darkened into one of suddenly awakening concern that was laced with not a small bit of fear. Though she had lost all contact with the All, and though she was otherwise human with no Force abilities whatsoever, even she could sense the impending evil about to unfold.

Her hands gripped the railing as she leaned out, swallowing to wet her dry throat.

"Recinis!" she called out, hoping that warrior could hear her cry. "Beware!"

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 08-25-2002 11:54 PM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shawn suddenly was snapped to full-alert when something so demonic came from Loban that he suddenly found himself holding his lightsaber in his hand, at ready. But he somehow knew this wasn't his to deal with...yet.

The Sith Warrior would prevail. He knew it. For the moment all he could do was stand alert and ready. And hope to Hell that if it came down to it he'd know what to do...

[ 08-26-2002 12:05 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

Erik Kartan

Corellian Info Smuggler and Pilot

Member # 129

posted 08-25-2002 11:59 PM     Profile for Erik Kartan   Author's Homepage   Email Erik Kartan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Seeking to get his mind off the things which were disturbing him even now, Erik stood and headed for the door to go for a walk. Behind him, Izzy tootled and began to roll, but he laid a restraining hand on her to stop her.

"You stay here. Gaurd the fort."

The command clearly did NOT make the droid happy, but she stayed behind regardless as Erik exited the room altogether and headed for the streets of the Sith City.

After walking for a while, Erik was slammed with something so evil and demonic that he suddenly found his heart pounding in his chest, so loud it was quite nearly audible. Erik broke out in a run.

Where he was headed, he didn't know.

Blindingly fast, as though something other than himself was in control, Erik found himself suddenly in a Sith park, where Galen and Terrin and the baby were. Erik stopped a moment and caught his breath. "You need to get indoors, now. Trust me."

With that he waited a moment for the tone of his voice to register, then he motioned them to follow.

[ 08-26-2002 12:11 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

Hey! Where's my A-wing?!
My heart is broken....sweet sleep my Dark Angel... Evanescence, "My Heart is Broken"

Posts: 447 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Aug 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 08-26-2002 12:00 AM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Looking upon the enraged loban, he suddenly focused his mind, feeling the others rage radiate towards him, and then blockign it off.
This is your undoing, i can not alow this to be...Rage is my enemy, and so shall i combat it, untill it exists no more.

Calling out to the living force about him, pleading to be granted that which he needed...
he was a literal blur, existing inbetween one bat of an eyelash and the next, his form a black and green blure...
Green orbs flared ever brighter.
His speed aiding in his assault, He was truly suprised to see loban actauly block his first 3 attacks.
And as he moved, his blade ignited, becoming a red blure of power, drawing on the ancient magick's enbedded deep within, glowing brighter and brighter with every second.
stricking out again, he met once more the sabers fierce glow.
It is not loban i am fighting...it is this weapon... It must be stopped.
the force tightined its grasp upon Recinis' movments, and his speed was again increased.
Fighting on he just barely dodged an attack from the fierce weapon, suffering a slight wound to his left arm. Which stuck forth pain as thogh pain had never before been known.
He felt none of it, as the orbs burned brighter.
Suddenly he attacked, as the two weapons met, they both hissed hugrily, each tryign to destroy the other, Pressing tighter and tighter, each warrior trying to break through the others defense, recinis suddenly became submisive, allowing his defenses to be broken...
At the last second he shifted his speed and wieght, and as lobans saber fell past him, he spun, bringing forth the rune increpted blade upon the hilt of lobans weapon.
As steel met steal the runes burned brighter...untill finaly, the handle of lobans saber outraged, bursting forth energy, the explosion knocking both blades from there wielders hands.
Moving with speed only granted by that of the force recinis leapt and picked up his staff, turning defensivly towards loban, awaiting the mans next move.
This all happened in a matter of seconds.

--------------------

---BMG

Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-26-2002 12:04 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lo-Ban lay there motionless... his body turning to original form... blood coming forth from his mouth...
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 08-26-2002 12:11 AM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis looked to shawn suddenly. "Do what you can, i will take care of that...thing."
he walked slowly over to where the dreaded weapon now lay, he examined the thing slightly, his lips falling into a slight frown.
it is dormant..
Drawing on the calmness he held withing, he leaned down and picked up the weapon.
"and so your time has ended."his words came quietly, with the fiercness of a viper. walking away slowly, he suddenly noticed that his left arm was badly wounded...
As the orbs went dorment, the pain flooded through him, causing his features to draw into a fierce scowl. shrugging he walked off, returning to the temple, picking up his fallen sword and robes on the way. strapping on the former, and slinging the later over his right shoulder.

As he entered the temple, he examined the saber. What damage had been down was now gone. He felt the strange evil within the blade, and flincht. "i will end you now. and not later." walking back out side the temple, recinis drew forth the force once more, its wonderus capabilities filling his limbis, givign him strength that he did not posses. He jamed the saber into a pillar, so deaply inbeded did it become, that it would take the descrution of the pillar to free it, the button that ingited the blade hidden deep within the stone.
he then headed back to the temple

[ 08-26-2002 01:31 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Recinis ]

--------------------

---BMG

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-26-2002 12:21 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Unable to take the view without any reciprocal action on her own part, Graysith whirled from the railing and fled the balcony. Through the bedchamber she flew, out into the corridor beyond and down it, passing side passages and ornate wooden doorways whose hidden secrets had been withheld for eons. Abruptly she came upon a great flight of richly carpeted and spiralled stairs; her bare feet made no sound but fairly flew down the steps and carried her to a great foyer large enough that a garrison could ride their war-steeds into it.

She had no thought for Sith history or the splendors of battles past. All she could focus on was the battle occurring outside this very Temple.

She ran across the foyer, passing great stone pillars, her feet slapping upon the cold stones of the floor...

...and came to a literally crashing halt as Recinis came into the Temple. The great warrior was bloodied and his eye carried a strange admixture of victory and disgust.

Graysith took a reflexive step backward at the look in Recinis's eye. Then she approached him, laying her hands lightly upon him and inspecting his wounds.

"Come, we must deal with these," she murmured, her concern growing, for they did not look to be the normal sort of burns one would expect to receive from a lightsaber.

[ 08-26-2002 12:35 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 08-26-2002 12:26 AM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shawn was a small man even by average standards, but when compared to Loban he was even smaller than that. Still, he managed to get the boy back indoors and to the main lounging room, where they had all spent quite some time the past day or so.

Sometimes having force-skills came in really handy...

Laying Loban out on a comfortable couch, Shawn sat next to him and, after first making sure his lightsaber was again secure on his belt, he went to work. Reaching out to those talents which he had been blessed with, Shawn laid a hand on the boy's shoulder and closed his eyes, channeling healing energies that came as a part of himself into the young man.

In thus a manner he would remain until Loban returned to consciousness, or until he was instructed to do otherwise.

[ 08-26-2002 12:32 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shawn Petrolu ]

--------------------

Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-26-2002 12:36 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
After a brief moment, Lo-Ban shot up...

Wiped the blood from his mouth, held his head, and looked around at all the worried faces..."What?"

[ 08-26-2002 12:38 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 08-26-2002 12:43 AM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shawn laid a steadying hand on Loban's shoulder. He was pretty sure that Loban didn't have a clue what had happened, but he had to at least know...

"Loban, where did you get that lightsaber?"

Shawn's greeny-blue eyes pierced Loban's, waiting for an answer, clearly knowing what the implications of a red blade were...

--------------------

Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-26-2002 12:46 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"It was my uncles, why, did I blank out again?"

Lo-Ban waited for a reply...

Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 08-26-2002 12:49 AM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shawn considered how he was going to say what he must. "Loban, there is some serious Darkside power coming from that lightsaber. Enough that it completely takes control of you. Do you know how your uncle came across this lightsaber? Loban, this is of the utmost importance."

Shawn waited, his look nothing other than calm. However, there was an edge of something lurking deep within the depths of his eyes...

--------------------

Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-26-2002 12:56 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lo-Ban didn't understand,"What do you mean!? You don't know my uncle!! he wouldn't... I don't, I can't believe..."

Lo-Ban stopped in mid-conversation, for he caught glimpse of the chosen daughter...

He looked into her worried eyes for a few brief moments, he now calmed a bit,"I am glad to see you were brought back safely..." Lo-Ban said with a smile, the best he could do, under the circumstances...

Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 08-26-2002 01:04 AM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shawn couldn't help but frown at this sudden change in subject.

This kid had been playing dodgeball with him ever since they'd bumped into each other. Before, it hadn't been quite as serious, but now it certainly was. Granted, it was good that Loban was at least showing some concern for Graysith considering his distrust, but that didn't make the issue with the lightsaber any less pressing.

But at the moment all Shawn could do was turn to regard Graysith, and try to hide the scowl trying to emerge on his face...

[ 08-26-2002 01:05 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shawn Petrolu ]

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-26-2002 01:11 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Still standing in front of the grimly silent Recinis, Graysith had caught a slight motion out of the corner of her eye. Turning her head, she found her gaze travelling through the open doorway to an adjacent room, one which by the few pieces of furniture she could see presented itself as the one Aelvedaar had taken the group to upon their arrival in Phrinnchatka. She could barely make out the corner of a lounging couch, upon which a recovering Loban was straining his head to look past Shawn and catch her eye. He nodded to her, calling out in recognition.

Graysith smiled slightly, then turned back to Recinis. The smile faded when she saw the amount of blood dripping down the warrior's arm.

"I must do something about this," she repeated, pulling slightly upon his arm to move him along with her so that she might take him somewhere for treatment. Then she paused, frowning.

Where indeed? Using the All would heal this wound immediately, but she no longer had that luxury. And not being Sith, she really had no idea as to the layout of the Temple. She had relied upon the All too much; now she couldn't so much as find a place where there might be water to cleanse the wound, or soft wrappings to bind it with.

A little bit embarrassed, she bit her lip, considering. Then she reached down, took up the hem of her nightgown, and ripped a great strip from the bottom. Carefully then, she wrapped Recinis's arm, effectively binding the wound and stopping the flow of blood from it.

She then stood before him in silence, debating as to their next move. Lord Aelvedaar would need to be apprised of this situation, and immediately.

She raised her head, affixing his eyes with hers. "Come," she said softly. "Let us go into this room and see what Loban has to say about this entire affair. Indeed, there is much to discuss. Then we must take the information to Lord Aelvedaar. I expect he will be angered if we delay long in this."

[ 08-26-2002 01:13 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.197.56

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05