my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » The Cradle Will Fall (Page 6)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Printable Version
Author Topic: The Cradle Will Fall
Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 08-31-2002 01:14 AM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shawn was really a bit irritated at Loban's Jedi attire, considering the kid was neither a Jedi nor a padawan. But he kept that to himself. What he didn't keep to himself, however, was his irritation with Loban asking about "his lightsaber."

He looked to Loban sternly. "Do you even remember what happened here when you used that lightsaber last? You got hurt and so did Recinis.

"Your lightsaber is no longer available. It's dangerous. It's been sucking the life out of you every time you use it, and has strange powers. You need to tell me everything you know of that saber that you can, including where your Uncle might have gotten it. This is very, very important..."

--------------------

Please shoot me, I'm surrounded by idiots.

Posts: 553 | From: See Mara1Jade | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-31-2002 02:36 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
An indeterminate amount of time later the Chosen Daughter pulled back from Recinis's arms with a languid smile on her lips. Once more stretching like a cat, she rolled onto her side, getting up and smoothly gaining her feet. She stood there at the side of the bed, smiling down upon the warrior, whose green eyes were flashing humorously back into hers. He made a quick attempt to reach up and grasp her, but she eluded him by stepping back, her even white teeth exposed in a light laugh.

"If my heart were given any more love it would burst forth from me entirely," she grinned at him, taking yet another step back. "It overwhelms me as it is, Recinis; I do not wish to overindulge and try to take it all in at once. Chosen Daughter of the Sith I might be, and keeper of the All, but even I have certain limits!"

Now she whirled about, her long red hair flaming about her like a nimbus, and fairly danced over to the double doorway leading out onto the balcony. For a moment she stood there, not stepping forth but remaining off to one side that while she could see out, no one below would see her standing there. She contemplated the alien beauty of Phrinnchatka, spread out before her view like a series of exotic jewels, then whirled lightly about and headed off to a large piece of furniture looming like a shadow in a corner of the room. It proved to be an ornately carved wardrobe; she threw the doors wide open and rummaged about in the interior before finally withdrawing with an item of clothing which she quickly slipped into.

It was the robe of a Sith... a Lady's robe, to be exact, and exotic in the extreme. Possessing a low cut which showed off the wearer's charms to their fullest, it had a long skirt, tucked into myriad narrow pleats, which hung to the floor in a wave of semi-transparent gold. Over-laying this was a shorter hip-skirt, which criss-crossed to tie at either hip, one made of the shimmeriest silk of gold-shot emerald green. Long flowing sleeves completed its simple yet elegant beauty, which cascaded down to completely cover her slender hands. Underneath the supple skirts, she kept her feet bare.

She glided over to Recinis, swaying a bit as though to music only she could hear, and held her hands out to him.

"Shall we go out and partake of some refreshment, Recinis?" she asked, a twinkle in her eye, the Glyph confirming her current playful mood by the intermittent sparkle of its violet glow.

[ 08-31-2002 02:52 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 08-31-2002 03:00 AM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis laid back for a moment, his grin spreading wider with every passing moment.
with her returned to him, hands extended he nodded before standing up, taking her hands in his for a moment, looking deeply into her eyes.
Indeed...my heart feels as though it will brust with the love coursing through it... Hmm...
he thought quietly.
an after thought them passed through him. I price i would gladly pay to recieve more of her love.
with that thought he leaned in and kissed her, a bit playfully in fact, matching her playful attitude bit for bit. with that he released her hands and walked to where he had discarded his robe, taking it up he examined it for a moment.

It was in perfect condition, the strange silky material still perfectly clean, no wrinkles even begining to show, its blackness shimmered in the light of the room.
He then quickly dressed himself in the soft robes,and returned to graysith, taking her hands in his once more and smiling brightly.
he then spoke, his voice smooth, and filled with a certain something that had not been there in many times of his speaking in the past, he knew graysith could detect what that something was... It was her love over flowing through his heart, filling his voice with its splended perfection. "Yes" his eyes sparkled "let us go..." then a bit playfully he added in two more words "...my love"
as they turned and began walking from there room, there pace was almost a joyes skip, graysith seeming more to glid, but the bounce of that certain something was as easily detectable in her step, as it was within his.

--------------------

"my hearts my strongest weapon, my mind my swiftess blade, the words i speak can cut your flesh, and leave you in the gray"
---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.45
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-31-2002 01:37 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith moved through the corridors at Recinis's side, her step light and her heart lighter. Every pace she took thus only seemed to bring more wonderment for the beauty and powerful feelings that were now living entities in her being.

And she thought she had known love before.

She sighed happily, taking Recinis's strong arm up in hers, both wanting to press herself up against him and pull away and dance out of sheer joy all at the same time.

Not becoming of the Chosen Daughter of the Sith, she mused to herself with a smile; then she paused inwardly, taking that thought a step further. But then... perhaps it truly is.

In this manner she continued through the Temple with her warrior love, passing side corridors and doors leading to opulent suites, until at long last they came to what she recognized as a dining hall. Stopping at the quiet voices she heard wafting from within, she turned to Recinis with a brief question in her eyes. Then tilting her head in invitation, she continued in, pulling him along with her.

She led the way to a sideboard of sorts, which stood off against a wall heaped with fingerfoods and dainties. She took up a plate, pausing a moment to inspect it's alien beauty. Carrying the high polish of stainless steel, it was more flexible than aluminum, stronger than steel, and lighter in weight than titanium, its surface swirled with the iridescent oil-slick colors characteristic of that latter metal. Moving away from Recinis, she began filling it with the exotic items she found on the sideboard, turning every so often to place an item directly into Recinis's mouth with her fingers.

At length she finished her selection, and moved to sit gracefully at an elegant table for two hidden in a little nook further along the wall holding the sideboard. The table was lit by what appeared to be a wall-sconce, but one wrought of the same material as the plate and exotically alien in design. It flicked on as she entered, lighting the table with a dim blue glow.

She smiled as she sat there, part of her idly aware of the voices still talking in the other end of this great room, the words they spoke muting to the mere buzzing of insects. Then, waiting for Recinis to follow with their drinks and his food, she daintily began to eat.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 08-31-2002 03:16 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis sat slowly, setting his plate down and likewise setting two glasses on the table. He then removed the bottle of the 'sith brandy' from under his arm, and poored its contents carefully into the glasses.
Finished pooring, he moved one glass near graysith, and took the other for himself, smiling at her for a moment, before slowly begining to eat along with her.

it was yet another of the simple joy's he was discovering about these feelings he held, where even being in just the company of the one he loved while eating made his life a bit more happy.
with his thoughts flooded with many simple joy's and still conetemplating a few of those hidden possibilities, recinis slowly sipped from his glass as a thought came to mind.
Perhaps after this a walk through the city?
considering it for a moment, he smiled and suggested the very thought to graysith, who was in turn returning his smile, perhaps having the exact same thought.

--------------------

"my hearts my strongest weapon, my mind my swiftess blade, the words i speak can cut your flesh, and leave you in the gray"
---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.141
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-31-2002 04:29 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Yes, Recinis, I would greatly enjoy a walk through Phrinnchatka with you."

Her eyes sparkled over the rim of her goblet as she took a sip of brandy, thinking how something as ordinary as a mere stroll was suddenly heightened into an event of magickal proportions which she was greatly looking forward to. She set the goblet carefully on the table, reaching now for a tidbit when her attention was captured by the insistent sounds of those voices still coming from the other side of the dining hall. It was as if someone, or perhaps sometwo were engaging in certain... variances over something, for while the voices remained low their intensity suddenly began increasing until they might as well have been standing up shouting at each other.

Graysith's eyes flicked from Recinis, and she rose briefly from her seat. Taking a step around the edge of the alcove wall, she paused there to see what in Fates was going on, slightly irritated that this moment of simple joy would be so marred by something as mundane as an argument.

Then she saw for the first time who it was that was generating that debate, and she immediately froze in the spot. Her hands fisted at her sides, her brows lowered and she practically growled aloud along with the sudden and rising squalls her inner Beast was beginning to yowl.

Her eyes flashed as, suddenly all silk-enclosed steel, she actually took a step in that direction before managing to bring herself to a stiff-legged halt. There she stood in a cloud of resentment, glowering in the direction of Shawn and the young Lo-Ban Kenobi, knowing in her heart that while she may have been over-reacting a bit her rising ire was certainly warranted.

She just stood there, unwilling to go over to them, but unable to turn about to sit down. Within her breast, the Beast licked its lips...

[ 08-31-2002 05:28 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 08-31-2002 05:06 PM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I looked down to the little wonder sleeping with such open trust in my arms, then leaned my head against the lean strength of Terrin's body. A little sigh of contentment breathed from me.

So simple, this assurety, I mused happily to myself as I let a finger ruffle the sunset down atop our daughter's wee head. So wondrous, so pure... and so very, very much overdue.

I couldn't help the way in which my lips now moved into a somewhat more rueful smile at that last thought. Images suddenly popped from nowhere and began flashing across my brain, images beginning with that fatal one which had sent me out upon the impossible journey that it had over two years ago, and ending with this quiet scenario in an even more impossible buried city of the long-dead Sith civilization.

I shook my head as I continued to muse. Who would ever have dreamed all this could have happened in the space of a mere two years? Enemies met, enemies lost, battles won and loves betrayed... finally a love coming along so profound as to make all the unbelievable events which had occurred to me seem suddenly commonplace and ordinary...

Well, ok. Maybe not ordinary!

I couldn't help grin at that thought.

Sheesh Galen, since when is gadding about the galaxy in absolutely undefeatable Sith fighter ships, being chased this time and then by an assemblage consisting of not just one but FIVE big baddies, all of whom holding claim to the title of being "Sith," but in reality only one actually being a member of that elite race, anything even CLOSE to being considered "ordinary?"

My smile broadened in spite of myself.

Admit it, ol girl... you miss it. You miss the excitement, the danger, the thrill of living on the edge, of constantly pushing the envelope...

...but you wouldn't trade all of that glitz and flash for even a second of the time you are sharing here now, would you?

That thought prompted another... pressing my cheek just once against Terrin's chest I then rose quietly to my feet and tiptoed from the room to place the little one in the Sith equivalent of a crib we had discovered in this dwelling. It's alien beauty encompassed our tiny girl with a promise to keep her safe, and a quiet vow that her dreams would be well met as she lay within its magickal embrace. I lay her within it, then stepped back as a soft and dim blue glow crept up from hidden places in its mechanisms, creating a shield of warmth and comfort that the sleeping child would not be disturbed by any other than its parents.

Then I went back to the entryway of the room where Terrin was sitting, waiting for my return. I paused there, letting the quiet mood I was in slip into something a bit more... mischievous.

"Hey there, flyboy," I smiled with a toss of my head, cocking my hips and laying one hand upon my left one. "It's a pretty big galaxy out there, and I'm sure you've seen plenty. Anything you can suggest for entertainment that you've found along the way?"

--------------------

"Sure as there is Treasure on Roon...."

Posts: 1456 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 08-31-2002 05:32 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis stood slowly, and moved to stand next to her, seeing who it was that had caught her attention, a bit of a frown crossing his face with the realization.
is there no escape from this one?! his thoughts screamed in frustration.
with a sigh his frustration left him, and he turned his gaze to graysith, who was still struggling with her thoughts.

Indeed...this one was an annoyance, one that grows at every turn, And should Loban continue to agrivate Recinis love, his life would be ended.
Recinis considered the thought for a moment, a smile growing from the frown that had spread across his face, for indeed, the warrior yet lived within him, simply awaiting his call, ready to fight once more for all that Recinis believed in, especialy for his newly found love.
he sighed once more and wrapped an arm about graysiths slim form, as if to say. "come, its not worth it" and at the same time deliver another message that read.
"i am by your side, whatever your actions may be..."
for this was the best he could do for her, as much as he would like to simply remove the irritation from existance, as she had taken from him his pain. yet he knew all he could do is simply offer himself to her, offer his suport in whatever she wished to do.

[ 08-31-2002 05:41 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Recinis ]

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.48
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-31-2002 06:18 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
For a moment Graysith waffled... then with a sigh let herself meld against Recinis's strong frame. A slow smile came to her lips as she clearly sensed the inner and at first glance conflicting emotions within her love. She, however, knew better.

Indeed, but that is part of the inescapable charm this warrior possesses, she thought to herself as she now allowed Recinis to draw her back into the alcove and reseat her at their table. She reached out a hand as steadily as if nothing untoward had happened, and took up her goblet once again. Taking a sip, she followed this with another glance, deep with meaning, which arrowed unerringly into the eyes of her love.

It is this wonderful natural balance that exists within him which has laid so quick a claim to my heart, her thoughts continued. For he goes so easily from being one whose very image breathes forth such insurmountable strength and power, one who can inspire fear of death in any mortal soul with but a glance of those eyes....

She paused a bit in mid-thought, allowing herself to go off on a tangent, once more seeing the warrior in action as he so swiftly dealt with the evil of Lo-Ban Kenobi's mysterious lightsaber. Shivering with a strange admixture of recoil and attraction, she then continued her former train of thought...

...to one whose very weapon-bearing hands and stern eyes can in turn transmit a love so pure and gentle it makes my very soul sing out with the desire to take it up and place it within me.

Which indeed I have.

Not a word was spoken aloud as she turned this recognition over and over in her mind, but she let those musings pass along the link she had created with Recinis, smiling now to see his eyes spark as he received them.

--------------------

Aelvedaar

Dark Lord of the Sorcerers

Member # 34

posted 08-31-2002 07:04 PM     Profile for Aelvedaar   Author's Homepage   Email Aelvedaar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Time has no meaning for me as I stand here before the Octahedron. In it's cool and crystalline depths, I quietly observe the events which are transpiring here and there about this, my home city of Phrinnchatka...

Here... a young man debates with the Jedi, of a topic of which he has no understanding. I had watched his earlier transgression, as well as his too-lenient a punishment, and a smile touches my lips to see him now, so defiantly unaware of any wrong-doing, so eager to please and be of some use... yet so quick to dismiss the strange evil of that lightsaber which brought the Chosen One to finally find true happiness. I sigh a bit, then direct my gaze to the young Lo-Ban. He shall find his path, if he manages to keep from constantly annoying the Chosen Daughter of the Sith....

There... the Danner household settles in for a time of peace and joyful reunion of their own. Elsewhere, his crew members settle in for their own brand of entertainment; indeed, it would appear that the one called Jasyn is entertaining himself just a touch too much.

In yet another dwelling-place, two like souls re-acquaint themselves with the love between them; I smile to understand where this is leading, as well as in reflection of how the majority of beings in this galaxy would look upon such events with utter disbelief.

Sith did not ally themselves with those who love, for Sith do not love...

...or do they?

This errant thought leads me now into an entirely different direction, and I straighten up from the images within the crystalline interior of the Octahedron. They disappear into memories with but a wave of my clawed hand; then with the other I make a particular rune in the air, and all about this hidden city the protective shield drops for the barest fraction of a second.

A desperate fraction, but one necessary that this wonderful device can do the work in the manner it is meant. In that fraction it reaches out with all its mysteries and grasps hold of events occurring about us; then the shield drops back into place like a blanket being tucked about a babe by its mother.

Now I lean forward, frowning to see the images that are revealed to me.

On a planet called N'hreal, a dark being creates his spawn. This in the face of what appears to be a battle of mechanical beings; I shrug off that battle, for it is a local event and not worthy of my attention at this time.

But this dark being can bode no good... especially in consideration that his very presence alone has joined the ranks of others as dark who are slowly devising sly and cruel ways to make themselves known:

Lord Roan, Fates help us discover his whereabouts. The incoming Dark One, with his command of the Yuuzhan Vong. This one seeking to double his power by taking an adept, and for what purpose? Unknown it is to me at this time. And waiting to speak to yet another growing threat, that of an Admiral named Actar, there is this new one, this Lord Alcron.

My vision is drawn aside as another image is revealed. Silhouetted against a blanket of stars a lone TIE fighter seems to scream out into space, the being within shooting forth a blast of evil that would challenge that of the Dark Lord of the Warrior clan himself. My eyes widen as, sensing deeper, I take in his appearance.

No. It cannot be.

Yet the Octahedron does not lie... nor does it misrepresent the fact that this vessel did not merely appear from apparently nowhere in space, but gained entry into it through the only means one can escape from a chronotically shielded planet. And the only planet bearing such a shield is Khar Delba.

A sigh heaves from me, and I jerk my link away from the images, sending it now out to follow that of my old acquaintence.

"Freedon Naad, it shall be good to speak with you again," I whisper into his ears, blocking from his mind the thoughts which instantly follow that greeting:

Indeed it is my prayer that you come as an ally, my old friend. For it appears that there is much afoot in the galaxy, and much may have to be somehow overcome before the destiny I have set into motion can finally see fruition.

--------------------

I am NOT a Jedi....

Posts: 393 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 08-31-2002 07:06 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis smiled at graysith even more as her thoughts came drifting into his head, his eyes sparkling with the power the message held.
Then a bit of the warrior within tugged at his concious, and he suddenly became aware that he had not worn his sword when he had dressed, and much to his own serprised, he found himself chuckling about the fact, and at the same time feeling very secure with the knowledge he had left it.
For right now he was not the warrior, no longer the protecter, or at least, not in the manor that the name implied, right now he was recinis, a being who loved, and had the honor of recieving love from Graysith...
And besides, he knew he was far from defensless when without a weapon, for as any true warrior knows, it is not the sword that you wield, for you are the weapon, and the blade an extension...
He smiled a bit more at this for indeed, if the need should arise, the protector would return with all do haste, to protect all that he cherished.

with the warning given that bit of his conciousness that had brought his attention to the lack of his sword, returned to his subconsious, not wanting to take his attention away from graysith any longer then need be.
slowly the glass raised to his lips, drawing in a bit more of the liquid it held, letting it play with his taste buds, before slowly setting the glass upon the table once more.

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.133
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-01-2002 12:44 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lo-Ban gave thought towards Shawn's denial of his only piece of family history... and then thought better of it, not the time to stray from the subject...

"The lightsaber belonged to my father, and his father before him, and so on... My uncle received it, as he witnessed my father's death, at the hands..."

Lo-Ban paused for a moment, and then continued...

"at the hands of a sith warrior... That is all I know of its origins..."

[ 09-01-2002 12:46 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.196.239
Terrin Danner

Exceptional Salesman turned Really Nice Guy

Member # 110

posted 09-01-2002 12:50 AM     Profile for Terrin Danner   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin Danner     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
A lopsided grin formed on Terrin's face. He stood and walked over to Galen, the grin spreading further, the look in his eyes playful.

"For the best entertainment in the galaxy," Terrin said, wrapping his arms about her and cocking his head as he continued, "The Captain has found that nothing compares to a lil one on one with his wife." He leaned over at that, and kissed her long and full on the lips. Then he pulled back ever-so-slightly. "Of course, she always wins," he added, looking straight into her beautiful brown eyes. He moved a hand to cup her chin in it then leaned forward, placing his forehead against hers. "But then, so does he. And the best thing about this by far is that each time is garanteed to surpass even the time before."

At that Terrin leaned back and let his hand return to its place around her waist, again pulling her close to him. He smiled a somewhat different sort of smile and cocked his head, crooking a brow. "What do you say we give it a whirl, my love?"

[ 09-01-2002 12:53 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Terrin Danner ]

--------------------

"Where's the horns, flyboy?"
~~Galen
It is a far greater thing to live a life with purpose and risk death than to simply live.~~CMH

Posts: 1187 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 09-01-2002 02:41 AM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I looked up at Terrin, my eyes twinkling, and started grinning like a lovesick Drall. I couldn't help it; I was suddenly in... well, such a mood, and he was playing serious space opera in my ear.

I pulled back from him, cocking my head to the side a bit and studied him. "Each time guaranteed to surpass the one before, ey?" I said with a playful snort.

"Heh. Prove it, oh Mon Capitaine!"

Then, Khaandon only knows what came over me, but I did it. I actually looked up at him and batted my big browns at him, just the way I used to do with Sorben.

--------------------

Posts: 1456 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 09-01-2002 02:54 AM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis sat finishing off the liquid in his glass, looking over at graysith in between sips, and letting his mind wander about simply, turning memories over in his head.
when suddenly his thoughts poured into one place, his smile suddenly burst into splender as he stood up slowly, reaching down he picked graysith up gently, and actauly picked her up, pulling her into him, feet a few inches from the ground, giving her a playful kiss before setting her down, his smile had been replaced by a little grin as her feet touched the ground again, and he said simply, his eyes twinkling in the blue light above the table, "Graysith... Let us take a walk about the city" not waiting for a reply, he wraped an arm about her slender waist, and began strolling off with her at his side, exiting the temple to walk along the streets of the strangly beautiful city, the disigns amazing to recinis, as he had come from a time even before Aelvedaar, and the technology's he found here simply delighted him.
as they walked along, in eachothers company, enjoying the sites about them, recinis pulled graysith slightly closser to him, Looking down at her in wonder as he did so, realizing for the first time how truly magnificent the robes she wore looked upon her slender form.

it was not any woman who could wear a sith robe and have it look good on them, yet with graysith, it apeared as though the robe had been made for her, and for her alone, he smiled even brighter at this thought, for he was sure that the maker would have been truly pleased to see his or her creation being brought past all expected splender the outfit could have possibly been meant to achieve.

as his attention returned from his thoughts, he realized that She was looking up at him smiling, her gaze lightly questioning him as he realized to, that he had brought there pace to a stop while considering the beauty before him.
with this recinis' eyes shimmered softly and he leaned into her to press upon her lips yet another soft, playful kiss...

with this, the two strolled off a bit more, before finaly reaching the strange square he had stayed in during his earlier meditation, the memory of graysiths capture played itself in his head momentairly, but his heart simply drowned it away.
he quickly steped up upon the raised ground, and pull graysith up with him, into his arms embracing her in yet another playful kiss, spinning her slowly around in his arms before finaly setting her down on the groudn, starign deeply into her wonderfuly warm eyes.

an idea then came to him, a funny little grin spreading accross his face before finaly extending a hand to graysith while saying "shall we dance, My love?"

[ 09-01-2002 03:12 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Recinis ]

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.21
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-01-2002 03:12 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith drew in a sudden breath, catching it in her throat and holding it there in sheer delight. She had never, ever been treated in thus a manner; it was more than heady, beyond intoxicating. It was as if this warrior was trying to present the entire universe to her on a platter, his actions made her feel that special. No one had ever given so much of themselves to her before, no one had bothered to place her up on such a pedestal.

If this warrior is but a true representative of his race, then surely we shall succeed in bringing back his people. The All surely would not impede our way in this....

A bit giddy from being swung around, she bowed slightly, placing a hand in his extended one. Then she straightened and threw her arms about Recinis's neck, molding her body against his, her eyes sparkling up into his and her hands snaking up to toy a bit with the set of horns gracing the back of his head.

"Nothing would please me more," she murmured a bit breathlessly, standing up on tiptoe to whisper into his ear. Then one hand lifted from its toying to make a little sign in the air, and the atmosphere suddenly became filled with the strains of exotic and alien music.

[ 09-01-2002 03:35 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 09-01-2002 03:40 AM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis focused his gaze on graysiths eyes contently, the music filling his ears lightly.
he then wraped his arms about her waste lightly, whispering quietly to her as they began to dance slowly to the entoxicating music that had filled both there ears.
"then let us dance... let us remain forever in eachothers arms..."
the music was slowly seeping deeper and deeper into his heart, now playing there as well as about them, he indeed wished to remain in her arms forever, with her soft touch came a soothing to his very soul that could be matched only by the wonders of her eyes, and the musical beauty in her voice, for indeed, all meant to him more then anything that could be described in words, for they were the small reminders of the one he loved, small tidbits of warmth that filled him more and more, yet he seemingly could not become full of...
...For she had become the center of his universe, in the same way that she had shown him that he was hers.
as they danced he let this information flow through him and into her.

Indeed... Their hearts beat as one.

[ 09-01-2002 03:43 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Recinis ]

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.21
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-01-2002 01:25 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Somewhere in the course of the universe's passage along that mysterious pathway called Time, a sentient came up with a phrase. A simple phrase indeed, but one which encompassed so much truth that, unlike many of the millions of other such things sentients have since some to utter, this phrase quite easily stood alone: The music gave wings to Graysith's feet.

Indeed, she did not so much dance with her love, as she let herself float upon the bright cloud of music she had created to carry them within its embrace. Stronger and stronger, those notes blended with the words Recinis was whispering into her ear as they moved about the stage together, their steps synchronized, their hearts as one, every cell in her body trembling with the deepest and most complete joy she had ever felt in her life.

The music took up that feeling on soaring notes, penetrated both her and Recinis with a beauty which was not merely heard but felt, and urged them into greater heights of delight. She now closed her eyes, laying her head against his broad chest, and let herself go, just making of herself a part of him which would never die, likewise taking his being unto herself for all eternity, the music rushing them along: now soft and subtle, now loud and vibrant.

At length a tiny niggle interrupted her complete focus on her love with the awareness that even though this moment they shared was beyond perfection, she could add to its magic a touch. One hand made a languid motion against his back, a finger lifting to make a small and swift movement.

Indeed the music now lent wings to their feet... wings which lifted them up, arms about each other, levitating them in nothing but the splendor of freedom, freedom in which they could yet continue to explore of themselves and each other, while all around the music cried tears of joy that turned the ordinary into pure magick about them.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Terrin Danner

Member # 110

posted 09-01-2002 01:35 PM     Profile for Terrin Danner   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin Danner     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The lopsided grin returned to Terrin's face. He locked eyes with Galen, his deep blues full of happiness and laughter and love. He leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Alright my lady, you had to go and dare me, so..."

At that he reached both hands up, placing a hand on each side of her face then letting them wander back to run through her soft red hair. Then he let them meet and rest atop her head, and he gently pulled her in, drawing her lips to his own. He kissed her passionately for a long moment, letting the kiss linger as his hands crept down her neck and back til they again met at her waist. Then he pulled back, his blue eyes now ablaze with warmth and utter contentment. He removed one hand from her waist and, in one smooth motion scooped her up into his arms, seinding a devilish-looking grin into her eyes. "Your turn, my dear..."

[ 09-01-2002 01:37 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Terrin Danner ]

--------------------

~~Galen
It is a far greater thing to live a life with purpose and risk death than to simply live.~~CMH

Posts: 1187 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 09-01-2002 01:47 PM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Heh....

Striving to ignore the sudden tide of goosebumps which rippled up and down my back, I managed to pull back just a hair from Terrin's embrace... just long enough to look up and lock my gaze deeply in his eyes.

A heartbeat passed.

Then-- the deep and meaningful look in my eyes flashed into something else, and my body likewise flashed into motion. I took a step back, whirled, and all motions becoming one shot a foot out to take my husband's feet out from under him, my body spinning about once as the momentum of that movement took me in a tight circle, coming back to face him just as he began to crumple backwards to the floor.

I grasped a handful of shirt, and let myself follow him there.

We thudded with the impact, ending with Terrin on his back, his hands raised up slightly to the side, and me half-sitting, half laying atop him, the fabric of his shirt balling in my hands.

I stared down into his wonderful blue eyes, sensing the slow disappearance of the mischievous grin I had worn, fought just a bit to keep it there and let myself fail purposely.

My eyes grew huge and soft.

"You asked for this, Sir..." I whispered before falling silent, no more words able to come from me for the sudden constriction in my throat and the way my heart was suddenly beginning to pound so heavily in my chest....

[ 09-01-2002 01:51 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Galen ]

--------------------

Posts: 1456 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 09-01-2002 01:56 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As there feet lifted from the ground recinis was filled with amazment, His mind was filled with the music, and his heart was filled with love, the combination of the two seeming to rise above all known splenders, toped only by the knowledge that it was Graysith who was responsable for this spectacular feeling, it was her that he would forever love, it was FOR her that he would forever love, and indeed, it was with her that he would forever love.
it was then that he embraced her in a kiss, so deep and filled with love, that they floated even higher in the amazing city.
the warmth of there love seemed to wrap about them, enclosing them in that special something that went beyond explenation, enclosing them in the music that filled there hearts.

[ 09-01-2002 02:01 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Recinis ]

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.144
Terrin Danner

Member # 110

posted 09-01-2002 02:28 PM     Profile for Terrin Danner   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin Danner     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Something warm and wonderful was tingling up and down Terrin's spine without any hint of abating any time soon. For a long moment he simply gazed up into Galen's wonderfully big brown eyes, swimming in them, ready to simply drown in them. Then he reached out and drew her down with him, once again pulling her lips to his own.

But this time the kiss was fueled not only with a playful sort of passion, but with a love that would burn brightly no matter what tried to snuff it out.

Then he pulled back a bit and rolled onto his side, keeping her body still pressed against his own. He could literally feel her heart pounding and was keenly aware of his own following suit, beginning to beat in complete synchronization with her own.

"You win..." he whispered, still gazing into her eyes, an arm about her waist. Then he added, "I love you so very, very much..."

And, unable to say anything further, Terrin again pressed his lips to hers, content to lose himself in all that she was.

[ 09-01-2002 02:31 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Terrin Danner ]

--------------------

~~Galen

Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 09-01-2002 02:58 PM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I couldn't say a word.

Indeed, at the moment, I didn't even want to break away from Terrin's embrace, not even to repeat the solidly cementing little phrase, "I love you."

He knows...

And so instead my grip tightened about him, my hands slipping up, fingers twining in his hair, holding him fiercely to me as I proceeded to then show him precisely how much those words he had just spoken were indeed returned, and more....

--------------------

Posts: 1456 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 09-01-2002 03:17 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Again on the balcony in their suites, Shayla found herself leaning against Erik's strong frame once more.

Leaning against her fiance, no less.

She smiled at that, reaching her hands to grasp the arms he had about her waist. She slid them to his own hands, taking them in hers. She squeezed them warmly, feeling so very in place in his warm embrace.

Letting go of one hand, she turned in his arms and reached up to wrap free arm around his neck, pulling him down to her to kiss him softly. When she pulled back she grinned, suddenly thinking of something.

"So, sweetheart," she said, looking at him in amusement. "Where's my ring, since I am the bride-to-be?"

She fell silent, waiting.

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
Erik Kartan

Corellian Info Smuggler and Pilot

Member # 129

posted 09-01-2002 03:21 PM     Profile for Erik Kartan   Author's Homepage   Email Erik Kartan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Erik grinned back at her. Then he cocked a brow. "Guess we'll have to go Sith-city-scavaging then, won't we babe?" he asked mischieviously. "What do you say we get all snazzy-ed up and see if this can be arranged?

"And besides," he added, "I wouldn't want the others to think we've fallen off the face of the planet..."

--------------------

Hey! Where's my A-wing?!
My heart is broken....sweet sleep my Dark Angel... Evanescence, "My Heart is Broken"

Posts: 447 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Aug 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05