my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » Cry of the Sith (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Cry of the Sith
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-24-2002 12:08 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The great tuk'ata moved smoothly through the Receiving Room, entering the double doors in the back of the room which now opened at the unspoken command of his Mistress' adept. In but moments he was gone, carrying his slight burden as carefully as a mother Ixll would carry its own young upon its back.

M'wonBo'o's great claws made a light and steady ticking as he wended his way through the bowels of the Temple, winding through moss-enshrouded corridors and bypassing side passages, following his instincts further and further into the hidden recesses, up one set of stairs and down another until at length he came to a brief halt before a set of ornately carved doors, one inscribed with jewels and precious metals and runes blackened with age. In the corner, a simple "Darth Wicked" proclaimed the fact that that powerful Dark Lord had proclaimed this great pantheon as his home.

M'wonBo'o came to a halt before the door. Balancing carefully on three feet, he raised up a forepaw and struck the door. It swung open before his assault, though so precisely had he performed this simple task that Graysith didn't so much as shift upon his back.

Now he padded into the darkened interior which Dark Lord after Dark Lord had claimed as his own private quarters, ending with the joint tenure of the Chosen Daughter of the Sith and Dark Lord Roan. Coming to a quiet stop beside the great and luxurious bed that announced its mastery within this room, he leapt delicately upon it and very carefully hunched down.

Graysith slid off his back and onto the soft mattress of the gigantic bed. She didn't so much as move a finger, but lay absolutely still upon it.

M'wonBo'o whined, licked her face in concern, then maneuvered to the foot of the bed. There he curled his massive form into as small a ball as he possibly could, and proceeded to settle down to guard her and to patiently wait for her to awaken.

[ 06-24-2002 12:13 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.207.199
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 06-24-2002 12:45 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla continued to eye the two men before her suspiciously.

Graysith was down for the count. Unconscious and not responding to a thing. You're in charge for the moment Shayla, you are her Sister and the one person in the universe she trusts the most.

Show her that you truly own that position she has so generously bestowed upon you.

Removing any sort of evidence of her growing wariness from her features, Shayla quickly made a list of priorities. While she wouldn't dare to make plans in Graysith's absence, she could see to it that everyone was settled and...observe everyone's actions for the time.

And she did really need to update Shawn and the others on what was going on. They were supposed to be allies, and she had been treating them as quite less. And while she thought to momentarily block the signatures of the others from these now before her, she thought better of it. She'd be with Terrin and his group, and Al'iya could keep gaurd. M'wonBo'o would watch over Graysith. Blocking signatures at this point would only indicate suspicion, and they just might be needing each other's assistance.

That would only occur if everything was out in the open. Mostly everything anyway.

So she would keep a watchful eye, and turned her look outward to the two men. "Do you require sustenance of some kind, or would you prefer to withdraw to some quarters for some rest?"

[ 06-24-2002 12:48 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.156.47
Narcolm

Member # 222

posted 06-25-2002 12:13 AM     Profile for Narcolm   Author's Homepage   Email Narcolm     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Finally somthing he could easily understand, food. The shroud of sadness had been lifted by his master's reaperence and now that it was gone, hunger remained.

"Yeah," he responded at length, "I could do with some food."

Then he paused, hoping that was what she had meant by sustinance. Who spoke like that anyway? Narcolm couldn't help but wonder just what he had blundered into.

--------------------

Rathal

(I AM turning to the Darkside)

"There's room at the top they're telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill."

Posts: 74 | From: See Rahthal | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 64.12.101.157
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 06-25-2002 12:19 AM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Very well then," Shayla said quite calmly. "Follow me."

Then she moved forward, not looking back to see if she was being followed or not. In the meantime, she sent out a message to the last person she ever thought she would, making sure to at least keep the message veiled in the All by prying eyes and ears. Shawn, you and I will need to talk shortly.

Then, leading the others into the Dining Hall, she waved a hand expansively to the food laid about the table, and waited to see who would move first.

Let the observation begin...

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.156.47
Narcolm

Member # 222

posted 06-25-2002 12:27 AM     Profile for Narcolm   Author's Homepage   Email Narcolm     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Narcolm attacked the food with the ferocity of a starving rancor. His master, refined as he was, seemed to dispense with his formalities and eat in a manner which he would have never done before. The food here was incredible, Narcolm thought, if he was going to be a prisoner, he might as well be a full one. Perhaps it was because it had been months since the body last ate, or perhaps it was just the incredible quality of the food, but Narcolm just couldn't get enough. So he sat there, gorging himself unil his was full.

--------------------

Rathal

"There's room at the top they're telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill."

Posts: 74 | From: See Rahthal | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 64.12.101.157
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 06-25-2002 12:33 AM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla quietly picked at her food, curiously watching the others as they ate.

Or rather, stuffed themselves.

The meal was uneventful enough. As soon as everyone seemed to have more than their fair share of the bounty provided, Shayla led each man to some quarters for the evening.

Now the true test of what these "allies" would be like would begin...

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Narcolm

Member # 222

posted 06-25-2002 12:55 AM     Profile for Narcolm   Author's Homepage   Email Narcolm     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
When Naber K'oth arrived in his room the procedure he followed was simple, he undressed and popped into his bed, ready for a nice sleep.

With Narcolm, the story was entirely different. He waited a while in his bed before rising and exiting the room. Slowly he widend his perception with the Force, using it to locate the woman who had been removed from her throne earlier. With the utmost stealth he manuevered himself through the silent corridors and into the room. He opend the door and peeked in, the leader was spralled out on a bed. She was just as she had been earlier, well, she was moving a little. Narcolm rememered the hate his new vissage inspired in the woman, but he also knew she was in need of help. So he extended his hand beginig his energy transfer again, this time with more urgency and force. Suddenly he heard a growl and there was the monster that had carried her away, it looked at him menacingly, as if it was supervising him, making sure he didn't try anything funny. Yet it did not attack, though it would occasionally growl and bare its teeth to remind Narcolm of his presense. Then slowly, the body began to stir, though it was not yet awake. Narcolm smiled and continued.

--------------------

Rathal

Posts: 74 | From: See Rahthal | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 64.12.101.167
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 06-25-2002 01:00 AM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla sensed the man's presence near Graysith with alarm.

Likewise she sensed that he didn't intend any harm.

And like he would get very far with M'wonBo'o gaurding.

M'wonBo'o, be wary, Shayla warned, hoping he could "hear" her. Then keeping her senses on full alert, she moved to the suites afforded Terrin and his little band.

Like it or not they needed to talk, now.

[ 06-25-2002 01:01 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-25-2002 01:16 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
She had a dream.

Sent to the darkest depths of the void by her own hand, by this one act she bound up her physical body but had freed her subconscious thought. It reached out, somehow side-slipping the elseness in which Khar Delba floated, a rare jewel amidst a setting more rare. Shrugging with the innate ability to travel simply wherever it desired, for such is the freedom of the mind, it quietly sped between the very interstices of time and space, arrowing outward, seeking like, finding it hidden beneath the muffling folds of a blanket so dark, so encompassing, so unyielding....

She had a dream. A dream of darkness, and pain, and eyes the color of blood. These segueing into the fires of the sun, which struggled to lift that endless shroud. Molten fires shot with rightous anger and despair and yearning. And as those eyes watched, a sapling sprang up from rich and nutritious soil... and from that sapling there fell a seed. The eyes brightened with interest to see the seed spring into rapid growth, growing tall and strong, shooting up alongside the tree, its roots reaching and digging and demanding the soil for its own. Watching as parasitic vines reached out from that smaller growth, seeking outward, touching the tree, causing its crown to tremble, causing leaves to fall which began to crawl upon the soil and try to climb up the bark of them both.

A strange dream. And the dream awakened her with its strange strength.

Slowly her eyes opened and stared into the dim light of the bedchamber. She blinked in momentary confusion; then memory descended in a rush of taunting laughter. For a moment she shied away... then stopped, something within her beginning to strengthen and stand firm against the memory.

For memory it truly was. And memory would only pain her if she let it.

She sat up smoothly, an alert M'wonBo'o rumbling ecstatically up to her to lick her face in welcome. She acknowledged his delight with a returning hug of her own, then ordered him to the floor. He promptly obeyed her, whereupon she swung her legs over the edge of the bed and just sat there, now calmly turning her brilliant gaze into the piercing eyes of the body of the man who was once her enemy.

Who now appeared, at least on the surface, to be trying to be her friend.

For a moment she sat in silence, studying him. Then--

"Why?" she asked simply, stilling M'wonBo'o's rising rumble with a small movement of one hand. "And why is not my Adept here with you? It is not... becoming ...to enter a lady's bedchambers when she is in so vulnerable a position."

She sent the full force of her Look straight through Narcolm. Yet, somewhere, there seemed to be something of a smile about it.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.207.176
Narcolm

Member # 222

posted 06-25-2002 01:41 AM     Profile for Narcolm   Author's Homepage   Email Narcolm     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
His ansewer was simple,

"Because someone had to, you are her leader, she, and everyone else I sense here, need your guidance. Besides, I need to know why you kept me here."

Then he offered her his hand, she just looked at it.

"Of course you could go back to the way you were," he bit his lip, that hadn't come out right. "Sorry, I mean you could go back to sleep, but by the feel of it everyone but my master is up and about. "

--------------------

Rathal

Posts: 74 | From: See Rahthal | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 64.12.101.161
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-25-2002 02:07 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Indeed."

Though her expression remained absolutely blank, inside she yet warred with herself. She eyed the hand offerred to her, recalling all too clearly what that hand had been doing the last time it had reached out to her in so similar a manner. A small frisson rippled through her; then she steadied herself.

The ravening Glyph betrayed her, however, even as she placed a cool hand into Narcolm's large one.

"Indeed," she repeated herself, sliding off the bed and getting to her feet. Releasing her hold, she then moved gracefully toward the door. There she paused and turned around to face him once more.

"Thank you for your... assistance," she offerred quietly, reaching inwardly with her talents and therein finding the brilliance of the healing strength he had given to her. Grasped it as if it were a jewel most rare.

Indeed perhaps it was.

Then, reaching out with the palm facing upward, she offerred her hand to Narcolm in return. "Shall we return to the others?" she asked.

Behind them, M'wonBo'o watched events most interestedly.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.207.176
Narcolm

Member # 222

posted 06-25-2002 02:20 AM     Profile for Narcolm   Author's Homepage   Email Narcolm     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Narcolm smiled disarmingly.

"Alright," he agreed, not that it particularly mattered whether he agreed or not. Then he padded down the hall after the small but graceful lady. They walked in silence, she was obviously contemplating somthing and Narcolm didn't want to disturb her. So instead he adjusted his brestplate and gauntlets. He looked down at the sword at his side, shifting it so that it hung behind his open robes. He had observed the hate, anger, and fear it inspired in Graysith and though part of him relished in those emotios, the bigger part wanted to avoid iflicting them on anyone else. Aside from a select few of course. Then his mind fell upon the lady's aprentice, why had she not come to aide her master? Was there perhaps some struggle of power between them? and once again Narcolm wondered, what had he blundered into?

--------------------

Rathal

Posts: 74 | From: See Rahthal | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 64.12.101.183
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-25-2002 03:11 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
They moved through the moss-enshrouded corridors of the ancient temple, their footfalls echoing against stones that had withstood the passage of countless feet and even more time. M'wonBo'o, ever on guard, took point, leading the way as they travelled along one passageway and into another, up one set of stairs and down another.

The Chosen Daughter was keenly aware of the fidgeting movements of the powerful man beside her. She couldn't help but smile softly to herself as she sensed him adjusting his sword for the third time, as though wanting it to hang just right.

Such a paradox, she thought to herself as yet another quiet chink resounded from the stones of the corridor through which they were now passing. That this powerful being, who had once brought me such pain and disgrace...

...should now be concerned as to his appearance. And would speak with the voice of a lamb.

Suddenly she came to a halt, one so abrupt that Narcolm almost ran into her completely. He managed by a dint of effort not to barrel over her, but stood a bit awkwardly, now addressing his breastplate once again.

Graysith stifled her smile. "You wished to know why I kept you and the one with you here with us," she said of a sudden. Her eyes now pierced his own, darting deeply into their depths, almost as though she was seeking something hidden within them. Indeed, there was something she found there, something pleasing enough that she continued.

"There is one who has betrayed us," she said simply. "Of all the... visitors who have descended upon us so suddenly, I felt that you and the one with you had the most promise, the most strength. Indeed--"

Now she moved around to face him completely, reaching out and lightly placing one hand upon the breastplate which finally lay smoothly and properly aligned upon his chest.

"If all has been inherited in the transfer of your essence into this body, then great power have you gained. Lord Atma was a Dark Lord of some reknown; he has dark powers which almost rivaled those of Darth Wicked.

"Perhaps those powers may be used alongside us... at your discretion, of course. If this is not your desire..."

Now she spoke no more but let her hand drop. Then she turned, and continued moving through the mossy and shadow-run corridors of the Great Temple of the Sith.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.106.29
Narcolm

Member # 222

posted 06-25-2002 01:32 PM     Profile for Narcolm   Author's Homepage   Email Narcolm     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Why not, he mused. He didn't have any other pressing matters to attend to. Besides, in his quest for vengence it would be useful to have allies. He paused a moment before following the petit form of Graysith down the moss covered halls. At least he would satisfy his curiousity, if nothing else.

"Very well," he said, jogging to catch up, "I will help you."

--------------------

Rathal

Posts: 74 | From: See Rahthal | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.192.52
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 06-25-2002 02:20 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"She did what to the planet?" Terrin asked incredulously.

"It's for safety," Shyla explained. "It'll protect us all.

Terrin shot her a somewhat unreadable look. But somehow she knew what he was thinking regardless. "Everything will happen in due time," she assured him.

But that little disclosure seemed to only make things worse. At length he simply got up and headed for the balcony. Shayla looked to Shawn whose look was the most unreadable of all of them.

How completely and annoyingly typical.

He too left for the balcony. This left her there with Terrin's two very-much-sobered crewman.
Oh joy.

The red-headed man just seemed to be simply waiting, while the other crossed his arms, an altogether sullen expression on his face.

And that's when she sensed her. Rather, them.

Knowing they were headed this way to speak of important things, Shayla simply let the others continue in their current mood. No need to make them more anxious at the expectation of Graysith's arrival.

Along her mental length with Graysith she sent the message: It's good to have you back. I apologize for my absence; there seemed to be some "updating" that was necessary to keep the trust going. I am with Mr. Danner and his associates. We wait...some of us with more patience than others...

[ 06-25-2002 02:23 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-25-2002 03:48 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith nodded, the motion serving to acknowledge both the input of her Adept and the agreement of--

Of who? she wondered, struggling to maintain her composed look. What do I call this one who now walks with us? Is he aware of the Oath--?

She sent a brief greeting to Shayla, informing her of Narcolm/Atma's choice to join with them to bring back her daughter and defeat the darkness yet coiling like smoke in the distant regions of the galaxy. A smile came to her lips as she clearly sensed her annoyance with their somewhat reluctant allies.

And how shall they react when they see that a Darth has risen from the grave to join in our quest? The mere thought of possible reactions provoked a quiet chuckle to rise within her; immediately the imposing Darth Atma, who had come up to walk beside her, turned his head and gave her an inquiring look.

The smile faded a bit from her face... yet not in its entirety.

"My Lord," she began, respectfully acknowledging the title he had gained with the morphic transfer, now slowing her pace to a standstill and once more reaching a hand out to him. Now it was his turn to merely look at it.

She continued. "First, there is a matter of how you wish to be introduced to the others. As Lord Atma, or Lord Narcolm?"

She paused, her eyes darkening with amusement over the very incongruity of that question.

"And, my Lord," she then went on smoothly. 'There is a matter of the Blood Oath. I do assume you are willing to partake of it with me, as did Terrin Danner in the stead of his entire party and organization?"

With that she placed a hand coolly upon his sword arm, holding him in the corridor by that one move, and simply waited for his reply.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.197.174
Terrin Danner

Exceptional Salesman turned Really Nice Guy

Member # 110

posted 06-25-2002 03:57 PM     Profile for Terrin Danner   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin Danner     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Terrin stared off blackly into the darkness of Khar Delba.

To say he was a little bit worried would be the understatement of the century.

Graysith was about to tell them all something when the intruders had arrived and all hell had broken lose, and it was driving him crazy to be in the dark. And he knew it'd be something that he'd just hate. He didn't know how he knew, he just did.

"The worry will do no one any good," came a philosophical comment from behind him.

Terrin whirled to face Shawn. "You certainly are the spouter of thoughtful words," he growled.

Shawn just held up his hands in surrender. "I just hate to see you make yourself sick over what you cannot control yet. You're doing the best you can, you've gotta believe that."

Terrin leaned back and folded his arms across his broad chest. His eyes defocused as he spoke again. "But you don't know what he did to her before. You don't know how she struggled. I can't bear to think of her in that situation again. And to think that's how he took little Darra from us..." he trailed,shuddering.

"You can't dwell in the past," Shawn interjected.

Terrin arched an eyebrow at him. "No, I can't. But that doesn't stop me from worrying about them. I can't help it," he said, shrugging.

"Funny how things have changed, you know," Shawn said, momentarily averting his blue-green gaze to the room behind them. Then he looked back.

"Just goes to show you never know," Terrin agreed. "Not even in regards to yourself sometimes. I needed to grow up and learn to care about someone aside from myself; maybe Shayla needed to find a little darkness within herself."

Shawn's look blackened for the barest of moments. "There are other ways to learn self-confidence."

"I think you'd best leave it alone, Shawn," Terrin warned.

"I don't know, Terrin. We'll see."

"Your sister and Graysith are supposed to be our allies. I don't think arguing their view of life and the Force will display your trust in them. Untrusting as I am, I'll do what I have to help my daughter and my wife. Keep in mind what lives are at stake here before you go arguing personal views, buddy."

Shawn nodded thoughtfully. "Yeah, maybe you're right." Then, in effort to lighten the mood a little, "So who is giving the advice here?"

Terrin rolled his baby blues. "Let's get inside. As valuable a crew member as Jasyn is he's known to shoot off at the mouth at the worst times. Better not give him the opportunity."

As they began to make their way back in to the sitting room Terrin couldn't help but think, Sheesh, maybe keeping an eye on Jasyn was good practice for parenting...

--------------------

"Where's the horns, flyboy?"
~~Galen
It is a far greater thing to live a life with purpose and risk death than to simply live.~~CMH

Posts: 1188 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.156.47
Narcolm

Member # 222

posted 06-25-2002 05:58 PM     Profile for Narcolm   Author's Homepage   Email Narcolm     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Narcolm hesitated a momen before he ansewered the petit woman's question.

"I only know of Atma from what you and Naad have told me, this is not very much. I am only Atma in body, but in spirit I am Narcolm, and I have always been Narcolm," he replied, then with a smirk on his face he added, "Though if you want to throw a lord in there I wouldn't mind."

--------------------

Rathal

Posts: 74 | From: See Rahthal | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.198.181
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-25-2002 07:07 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith let a genuine smile grace her features. Her violet eyes glinted with humor; this was promptly masked as she closed them and tilted her head to Narcolm.

"Very well," she replied, straightening to look directly up at him. "The powers you have within you cannot be denied. A Darth Lord Atma was, and likewise a Darth you must now consider yourself. Lord Narcolm it shall be."

With that she let her hand drop once more to her side. Then turning away from him, she proceeded to lead the way back to the Great Receiving Hall where her Adept waited for their return.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.192.189
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 06-25-2002 11:36 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Sitting on a stone alter, the unmoving form of the ancient sith shuddered suddenly, his mind returning from its eternal sleep, life once again gracing his pressence. out of no where his eyes snaped open, an eerie green glow escaping from the two orbs, allowing him to see perfectly, dispite the total lack of light.
Slowly the ancient sith arrose, and looked around he then looked to a small stone box, where his weapons were sitting. Looking to his other side in another stone box, sat his families robes. Realizing suddenly he was wearing only his black pants, and black shirt he shook his horned head.

"this is not the time to get into ancient traditions... it does not matter that you are not dressed..." he quickly reached down and picked up his robes, dressing quickly. Now standing he looked about the room once again.

hmm...the door is gone... oh well..

he then reached down and picked up his sheathed sword. after examining it to make sure it was intact, he straped the black weapon to his waist. he then picked up the staff, examined it, and straped it to his back.

Looking around he found nothing, so instead he closed his eyes and let his other senses do the work...
Fresh air coming from.... "THERE!" he screamed, in that slight instantly his staff was in his hands, and fully covered in its brilent energy, he quickly slamed the staff against the wall, destroying it, and reuniting the lost room with the ancient catacomes.
instintivly following the path that he could tell had long sense been forgotten he wandered, using the force as his guide.

After some 10 minutes of wandering, he reached an area that seemed to be less forsaken, and had resently been passed by, he looked into a room, and another stone alter sat within, probably holding a sith that had died some time ago. continuing on he could now sense the life in the temple, and moved rapidly towards it, now not even the slightest bit of hesitation in his choices of what paths to take. he soon found himself in a room filled a woman, and a few other men.

he spoke quickly to the woman "are you the one called Graysith? if not where may i find her..."

[ 06-26-2002 10:56 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Recinis ]

--------------------

"my hearts my strongest weapon, my mind my swiftess blade, the words i speak can cut your flesh, and leave you in the gray"
---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.149
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 06-25-2002 11:48 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla never bothered to gauge the reaction of Terrin's men to this sudden intruder. Rather, she was looking a bit wide-eyed at him herself.

But for the most part she kept all evidences of any shock completely to herself.

This guy...

"I am not Graysith. She will soon be entering this very room."

Then, with no further explanation, Shayla sent a message along her mental link with Graysith. We seem to have more company, my sister...

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 06-25-2002 11:52 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis looked at the woman and nodded. For a moment he thought he had sensed something, but was not sure what. Disregarding it he looked around the room to the others and quickly assessed who it was that ranked highest among them.

"tell me, are you akin with graysith?"

--------------------

"my hearts my strongest weapon, my mind my swiftess blade, the words i speak can cut your flesh, and leave you in the gray"
---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.73
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 06-26-2002 12:02 AM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla didn't know why, but she was inclined to trust this being. "I'm her Sister and Adept," Shayla said simply.

Then she afforded herself a brief moment to glance about the room.

Jasyn, was ogling.

No surprises there.

Matt was watching carefully; most assuredly he was keenly listening to every word as well. Terrin and Shawn had frozen in the corridor leading from the balcony.

She turned back to this stranger. "My sister comes even now, I am sure."

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 06-26-2002 12:13 AM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
A flash of surprise splayed across the siths face, then a warm smile replaced it as he bowed and said "I am Recinis, as sister of graysith...well, i will explain when she arrives"

he then stopped his bow, his face taking on once again a blank stare of unemotion.

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.73
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-26-2002 03:20 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Chosen Daughter frowned as she moved along the final corridor, a casually moving Lord Narcolm at her side. Indeed, so surprised was she by the rapid-fire development of yet another stranger in their midst it was all she could do to keep from pausing in mid-step.

Who was this being, but more importantly... not to mention disturbingly... where had he come from? It had to have been from somewhere on this planet; what brought the greatest consternation to her was the fact that she hadn't sensed him a bit until he had literally popped into existence mere moments ago.

Her eyes deepened with her frown. Seeming to disregard the quiet Narcolm altogether, she approached the moss-laden doors to the Receiving Room, held out her finger in a slight motion, and didn't so much as pause in her even stride but entered into the presence of the others carrying a combination of suspicion and readiness to do battle upon her plate.

Now she paused, letting the Glyph ignite in its glory, illuminating the room and its occupants with its ultraviolet radiance. Everyone there instinctively raised their hands to their faces save for her adept, who merely blinked.

She paused, assessing the situation, taking in the form and features of this new unknown...

SITH?!

Not a hint of surprise crossed her face.

"I am Graysith," she said calmly yet with a touch of her old imperious manner about her. The Glyph remained as radiant as a tiny sun as she stood quietly, her arms crossing afront her, waiting to see what this stranger had to offer.

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.102.153

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05