my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Empire and New Republic   » The Dream of Those That Wake (Page 5)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 

Printable Version
Author Topic: The Dream of Those That Wake
Terrin's Crew

The Guys

Member # 142

posted 07-29-2006 11:14 PM     Profile for Terrin's Crew   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin's Crew     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Yes, well..." the bartender began, not quite sure to make of this new customer. And who the heck was Officer Lander? Some low-end personnel here, most likely.

Just like the bartender himself was. Low-end enough that he didn't know much of anyone, and sure didn't know any officer. No one but the bigwigs upstairs, anyway. "What would you be having, sir?" he queried then, falling silent.

--------------------

Crew currently consists of Aaron Barnes, Taylor Garrison, Jasyn Lancaster, and Matt Stanza
"We don't need no stinkin' Jedi!" ~~Jasyn
"Never trust a scoundrel."~~Aaron Barnes

Posts: 302 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Dec 2001  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Thoran

Really Nice Member

Member # 493

posted 07-31-2006 02:11 PM     Profile for Thoran   Author's Homepage   Email Thoran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“Ahh, yes…” said Thoran, letting his belly do the talking. It had taken a sudden interest in the surroundings, and was letting Thoran know it was quite empty.

“Let’s start with a Sith brandy, followed by a bowl of Garenet fruit from the Ruferian hills of Khar Delba, then a roasted flank of wild Ugbeast-- you’re not understanding a word of this, are you? Let’s settle for the Sith brandy for now, and follow it with something meaty and cooked – whatever is your best!”

--------------------

The ancients are not the oldest, nor the wisest.

Posts: 265 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 165.206.168.248
Terrin's Crew

The Guys

Member # 142

posted 07-31-2006 07:14 PM     Profile for Terrin's Crew   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin's Crew     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Sith brandy?" the bartender queried, a brief look of suspicion crossing his features. "And just what is Sith brandy? As for something meaty...

we've got Alderanian flank nerf and Corellian roast dewback, served rare. But as far as a Sith brandy...

...unless you can tell me how to make one, something else more familar will have to do."

[ 07-31-2006 07:43 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Terrin's Crew ]

--------------------

Crew currently consists of Aaron Barnes, Taylor Garrison, Jasyn Lancaster, and Matt Stanza

Posts: 302 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Dec 2001  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Thoran

Really Nice Member

Member # 493

posted 08-01-2006 12:58 AM     Profile for Thoran   Author's Homepage   Email Thoran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“Ah,” said Thoran, remembering where he was. “Right, hmmm, can’t say I remember what goes in one myself, except it’s got a powerful kick. Tell you what, let’s keep it simple and I’ll just have an ale and some of that...”

Wait, did he say some kind of meat from Alderaan? Hmmm, I wonder WHEN I am right now, then. Aw heck, this poor body has been sitting suspended in the Darker Realms for longer than I care to figure out, right now anything sounds good! But still, I don't want something that has been well done and floating in space for years. Or even if it hasn't been blown up yet, I think the poor beastie has bigger problems than being eaten by me, and I'd just feel sorry for it and get indigestion.

"...dewback."

All right, priorities…

Well, I know I’m on a ship, a big one. But it sure doesn’t seem like an Empire ship. I mean, for one thing, I’m not in the brig. The ship is the Hornett, and I guess it must be owned by this Eagle Enterprises. Eagle… why does that sound familiar? Do I owe them money? No, I don’t think so. I wonder what they do? Well, I’ll probably have an opportunity to find out sometime soon, when I get my appointment with the captain. Ha!

Oh, but a Sith brandy would taste so incredibly good right now. Where is that slush Jasyn when you need him? I bet he’d have some… wait… Jasyn? Is that where I heard Eagle Enterprises from? Dang, but something sure is ringing a bell there. I wonder if HE owes them money?

Ah well, priorities…

And right now, the biggest one is drinking whatever they put in front of me.

[ 08-01-2006 01:15 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Thoran ]

--------------------

Posts: 265 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 08-05-2006 06:02 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Any other slicer would be drooling over the prospect of the equipment that she was just given access to, but Cel had someone who actually was counting on her and for once Cel didn't care about the money.

I pulled out the data pad that contained their data base and plugged it into their system. The information appeared on screen but was jumbled and unreadable. From the looks of the code the encryption was a very high level one, most likely one used by goverment intelligence agencies o the military... where did she get this. Normally this would be an easy job but with out the actual encryption program itself the task would take some time.

First thing to do is reverse engineer the encryption program then find the encryption key. This is going to take some time.

I Turned to the closest engineer. "You bring me some caff, as strong as you can brew it, and while your at it someting with meat.'

I sat back down and let my fingers fly across the keys letting them do their magic.

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 65.184.231.189
Thoran

Really Nice Member

Member # 493

posted 08-08-2006 12:28 AM     Profile for Thoran   Author's Homepage   Email Thoran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thoran smiled at the bartender as he handed over a tall glass of – something. Thoran lifted it in one hand, toasted the air, and slammed it back in two gulps.

“Ahhhhhhh,” he smiled. “There’s nothing like a good drink. And that was nothing like a good drink. But when you haven’t had the nectar of the gods in your body for – well, for hundreds of years at least – anything is good! Let’s move onto something harder, though, my good man, while that roast roasts. Surprise me!”

--------------------

Posts: 265 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Terrin's Crew

The Guys

Member # 142

posted 08-08-2006 09:37 PM     Profile for Terrin's Crew   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin's Crew     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hundreds of years...? the bartender couldn't help but wonder curiously. He didn't mention it, however. Instead he turned, busied himself at the bar for a moment...

...and returned to the counter to place a mug brimming full of WalknFall. "If you're looking for something harder, this is probably the hardest we've got," he commented. A waitress approached from behind about that time, the bartender handed her Thoran's "order," then he turned back to Thoran, arching a quizzical eyebrow. "So tell me," he started out casually, "What brings you to the Hornett exactly?"

--------------------

Thoran

Really Nice Member

Member # 493

posted 08-15-2006 01:28 AM     Profile for Thoran   Author's Homepage   Email Thoran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“Well,” said Thoran, “chance mostly. I was in the middle of, um, other things and just walked into this opportunity.”

Thoran tilted the glass to his lips and drank deeply of the liquid inside. He paused, surprised by the very palatable taste, and tossed the remaining drink back. He placed the empty glass on the bar and tapped it.

“Not too bad, let’s have another!”

Thoran watched while the bartender prepared the drink. He felt a little strange, but knew that his large Sith body would be resistant to anything short of Sith brandy. After all, he may not have been in this body for a long, long time, but he surely knew its limits!

“So, as I was saying,” he continued after lifting the new drink in his hand. “I’m an important dig-i-nitary from a very important world. I’m here to see captain… um… oh what’s the name again? You know, the one with the uniform and stuff?”

Thoran gave a quizzical look as he took another drink.

--------------------

Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 08-16-2006 04:07 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thea finally found her voice. She screamed and clutched at everything around her willing herself to wake up. She had never let the nightmare get so far and it terrified her. She felt something soft and gripped it as hard as she could. Forcing her eyes open she grabbed for her lightsaber still panic stricken. It wasn't beside her. She knew that she always had it beside her when she went to bed. Her terror peaked. She wasn't sure where she was anymore and she didn't have her saber. The room looked strange and she felt that she had had no rest in the night. Thea curled up with the sheets and cried. She wished she had someone near to talk to, Rico or Yaoski, anyone she knew.

--------------------

All I want is to be a Jedi.

Posts: 172 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 74.33.237.157
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 08-17-2006 12:06 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
That didn't take as long as i thought. The process of reverse engineering the decryption software took less then half the time i thought it would, it helped that an eclipse SD had alot of resources to work with. All that was left was to get the encryption key which i already had a program running to find it. Once I had the information it would automaticly be fowarded to my data pad.

In the Hornett's data base i found a basic map of the ship and was useing it to find their medical bay where thea was. Even after i decode the information I still wont be able to tell which files are the ones for medical research and could be useful for helping thea. Hopefully their medic will know.

After wandering the hallways i eventually made it to the medical bay that they took thea to. When I entered the room I didn't see any of the medical staff.

"Hello could a doctor help me please?"

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 138.162.128.41
Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 08-17-2006 09:43 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Through her exhaution and fear Thea thought she heard a voice in the room.
"Hello?" she queried, "Is anyone there?"
She was afraid to look over the sheets. She felt strange and small and defenseless, but most of all she didn't want to be alone anymore.

--------------------

Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 08-18-2006 06:39 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Hello, Is anyone there" That didn't sound like the voice of a medic.

I ventured up to the source of the sound. The voice sounded like Thea's but could she be awake now?

I came up to a medical bed with a figure hiding under the sheets. I set my data pad down on a nearby desk and went closer to the bed that the figure was on.

"Thea is that you?"

--------------------

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 24.25.42.236
Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 08-18-2006 08:40 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thea heard a familiar voice say her name. She peaked out of the blankets and was releived to see Link beside her. The teror of her dream still hung with her and she rushed to explain her feelings after trying for so many years to forget she could have any.
"Link, the dream..." she sobbed. "it came back, but worse. I don't... what's happening? Where are we? I can't..."
Thea gave up trying to explain and just buried her face in the ryn's soft fur. For the first time since her parents had left her at the Praxeum, she just wanted someone to comfort her.

--------------------

Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 08-18-2006 10:23 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Umm... ok..."

I've never had this happen before. I don't think the smuggler method of drown it away with beer.

"I'm not sure if im the best one to explain this but we are on the Hornett an eclipse SSD owned br Aaron. Jebbua and Yaoski are here too. we rescued you from that crazy lady who we think drugged you and put you in a coma which you just woke up from."

Maybe mentioning the crazy lady was a bad idea. I reached into my vest and pulled out a comm link. And keyed it to the ships intercomm.

"Aaron this is Link, you need to find Yaoski and Jebbua and come to the medical bay right now."

I turned back to Thea.

"I think they will be able to explain it better then me."

--------------------

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 24.25.42.236
Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 08-19-2006 01:28 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Link's words hit Thea like a brick. She still felt fuzzy and was having trouble thinking straight but that has always happened after The Dream. But now here was someone she trusted saying she had been drugged by someone else she had trusted. Granted Thea was always one to trust before knowing someone but that thought never crossed her mind. She was more confused now than ever and still clutching to Link she turned her head slightly to look up at the ryn's face with one tear-streaked eye.
"What?... What do you mean? It was just the dream, it had to be... I..."

--------------------

Terrin's Crew

The Guys

Member # 142

posted 08-30-2006 10:00 PM     Profile for Terrin's Crew   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin's Crew     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The bartender arched his eyebrow slightly, but neutrally. "I suppose you are referring to Captain Barnes," he said simply. "Are you here to purchase some ships from Eagle Enterprises?" he queried. "Captain Barnes should be able to hook you up with something nice, if so," he then continued, "But I'm surpised he has a dignitary waiting as you are. Captain Danner would have never..."

He trailed a moment, his eyes defocusing a split second before they snapped alert once more. "But then, that's in the past, I suppose."

--------------------

Thoran

Really Nice Member

Member # 493

posted 08-30-2006 10:16 PM     Profile for Thoran   Author's Homepage   Email Thoran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“Yes,” said Thoran, trying to focus. “Barnes, that’s the one. Captain Barnes of the Hornett, of Eagle Enterpiecesprizes… who is selling me ships. Guess I better not sign anything right now, eh? Better give it a few minutes to let this stuff wear off, eh?”

Thoran took another drink from his glass.

“And food will help,” he added.

“Danner… there’s another name I’ve heard before. Danner… Tanner… Dannin… Oh! Yeah, I remember! I know a Danner. Wasn’t a captain, though, just a big ol’ whiner. You know what I did for him? I brought him back to life! Do you have any idea how hard it is to rescue a spirit from the Darker Realms, and then put that ungrateful thing back into it’s flea ridden body? Then it’s no ‘Oh, thank you so much! Good show old chap!’, no sirree, it’s just ‘Oh, I’m alive, goodie for me, woo rah, kissy-kissy to you Galen, how’s your wife, Erik?’ Never mind the guy who did it all for you!”

Thoran raised his glass in the air.

“Well,” he said, “here’s to you, Terrin, hope you’re having as much fun as I am right now.”

He tossed back the rest of his drink and put the empty glass on the bar.

--------------------

Yaoksi Joao

Smuggler Extraordinaire and All-Around Good Guy

Member # 126

posted 08-31-2006 02:11 AM     Profile for Yaoksi Joao   Author's Homepage   Email Yaoksi Joao     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
After motioning Cel toward a bank of computers which simply had to be heaven on earth for even the most cynical of slicers, Aaron then quietly motioned Jebbua and I to follow him so the little Ryn could get to work in peace. We backed quietly from the room with Cel completely oblivious to the fact, and made our way back toward the engineering lounge.

Entering therein, we were greeted with the sight of glistening white tables, glistening white walls, glistening white chairs, and an elderly lady with glistening white hair who hastened toward us balancing a tray of caf between her hands.

How the blazes could she have known--?

I shot a somewhat dumbfounded glance Aaron's way, but that look was only met by an apologetic sort of shrug on his part. Though his eyes were wide and innocent, he couldn't help the ripple of a smile which played about the corner of his lips.

And so we sat for an hour or so, drinking caf and sharing talk both large and small... until out of the blue Aaron's commlink buzzed impatiently upon his wrist. He activated it; sitting close by I could not help but overhear Cel's surprising little announcement.

The medical bay?

Thea!!

I slammed the caf-cup on the glistening white table and shot to my feet, my gaping lips then slamming together in a thin grimace of concern. Then without so much as a by your leave I turned and fled, heading directly to the medical unit where we had ensconced Thea. There I found her sitting up in bed, her blankets drawn to her chin, chatting, albeit perhaps a bit nervously, as if something wasn't quite right, with Cel.

What was troubling her I'd worry about in the next few nanoseconds. As for now--

"Thea!"

Her name exploded from my lips as I rushed across the room, propelled to her bedside by not only the guilt of having abandoned her to her uncle but by the enormous relief I was feeling to see her conscious and apparently unharmed once again. Plopping down at her side, I snaked one arm about her small frame, and crushed her against me in a gigantic bear hug.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry, I'll never do that to you again, ever, from now on it's you and me kid, all the way..."

My words dwindled to a self-conscious halt with the sudden realization that Cel was eyeing me with open disgust planted across her furry little face. I blinked, stared her straight in the eye...

...and with my free arm reached out and grabbed her as tightly as I held Thea.

What the heck, everyone needed a good hug every now and again!

[ 08-31-2006 02:20 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Yaoksi Joao ]

--------------------

"Hey! It's not my fault!"

Posts: 607 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 152.163.100.65
Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 08-31-2006 07:58 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thea was overjoyed to see Yaoski come in the room. Somehow she knew her nightmare would be over now, he would help her somehow. She hugged him back, not wanting to let go of the familiarity of her second father.
"Oh Yaoski, what's going on? I was so frightened! Link says that... but it can't be, can it? I just don't understand. THe dream came back but worse. It was horrible! I couldn't get out! Where are we? What is happening to me? Why can't I remember things Link said happened?"
She started crying again and just held on to the two of them.

--------------------

Aaron Barnes

Owner of Eagle Enterprises

Member # 414

posted 08-31-2006 09:34 PM     Profile for Aaron Barnes   Author's Homepage   Email Aaron Barnes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Aaron had headed out on Yaoksi's heels towards the medical wing, and maintained a quiet distance as Thea and he were reunited. He frowned though at Thea's troubling words...

...and was very concerned with her mention of not being able to remember anything.

Was that just stress? Something minor? ...or not...?

His frown turning a bit darker, Aaron pushed a few buttons on his wristcomm and called for the head lab techician whom he knew would be looking in to Thea's blood analysis. After saying a few quiet words into his comm and closing the frequency, he kneeled nearby Thea. "You're on the Hornett, and you're safe now," Aaron said simply. "The techicians are looking in to what happened to you...

...and we will find out why you can't remember anything."

Even as he stated as much, the head medical technician headed into the room. Aaron straightened up, looking her square in the eye. "Have you found anything yet?"

"We've isolated an unidentifiable foreign compound in her blood. We're running it against all of our databases to compare it to any known drugs, and we're running an analysis on the elements within te compound. So far we've been able to identify only one of the elements...

...an element which can cause reduction in levels of concious thought within many individuals. This could have been used as part of a tranquilizer...

...or it possibly could have been used for something else. The element is commonly found in mind control medicines."

The technician fell silent at that, and Aaron's eyes clouded with worry, as did those of others in the room. He turned to Yaoksi, whose eyes were reading a cross between worry and anger, back to the technician, and again to Yaoksi.

"What kind of person would want to control the mind of a child?!?" he asked worriedly. Then he looked back to the technician once again. "What of the elements you have not beeen able to identify in the compound?"

The technician shifted uncomfortably. "Well, sir, those particular elements are unknown to all of our systems..."

--------------------

Never trust a scoundrel.

Posts: 384 | From: On the Hornett or ship-dealing elsewhere | Registered: Jan 2003  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 09-01-2006 07:12 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thea looked up when Aaron addressed her. She nodded and took a breath. She was safe with these three. She knew she could trust them and they would take care of her, but what would happen if the dream came back? She kept clutching Yaoski for the comfort he gave her and tried to calm herself. She was beginning to feel ashamed at her inability to control her emotions and her fear had begun to fade into the background.

--------------------

Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 09-01-2006 08:49 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
A serries of dull beepes emerged from my data pad. I checked what it was and was greated with the encryption key to the database. I entered in a few keys and finally had access to the database that i needed. A quick skim through the files showed me what I was looking for.

I took out a datacard and copied several files to it and handed it to the technician.

"This might help, these are the medical files that we stole. there might be something in there that might help."

--------------------

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 65.184.235.86
Yaoksi Joao

Smuggler Extraordinaire and All-Around Good Guy

Member # 126

posted 09-02-2006 01:26 PM     Profile for Yaoksi Joao   Author's Homepage   Email Yaoksi Joao     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
My arm had unwound itself from about Cel's shoulders, releasing her to deliver the data padd and the all important information that it carried. I moved it to take Thea by her other shoulder, turning her to face me. She dropped her eyes; I frowned to see how clearly embarrassed, or perhaps uncomfortable, she was about the entire situation.

"Look, honey," I said solemnly, ducking my head a little to try to capture her gaze. I squeezed her shoulders the tiniest bit.

"We think that-- lady you were with for so short a time drugged you with something; Cel's skills just might have discovered what it is, so we can use what she found to make you all better again."

I paused a moment, drawing her to me in another comforting hug. Over the top of her head I couldn't help but send Aaron a worried glance. I pulled back again, trying to hunker down on Thea's level once again.

"What's all this about a dream? Can you tell us about it, honey?"

[ 09-02-2006 01:27 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Yaoksi Joao ]

--------------------

"Hey! It's not my fault!"

Posts: 607 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 152.163.100.65
Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 09-02-2006 03:01 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thea took a breath to steady herself. She tried to think about how to best explain the dream but even thinking about it made her shiver. She looked up at Yaoksi for a moment.
"It started as the one that I started having when I got to the Praxeum. The running from something or to something that I couldn't see, and didn't know what it was. But I had learned to control that one and to get myself out, only I couldn't. Then it changed and things kept getting in my way slowing me down as I ran. Then everything disappeared and I was falling with nothing to stop me and..."
She let her voice trail off - it was as much as she could tell them. There was no way to verbalize her fear through it and she still wasn't sure how she managed to get out of it.

--------------------

Terrin's Crew

The Guys

Member # 142

posted 09-02-2006 10:12 PM     Profile for Terrin's Crew   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin's Crew     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The bartender's eyes darkened noticeably.

Danner. Terrin. Galen. While he didn't know any of them personally, perhaps only in name...

...he did know them. And he knew they all went together.

"The ahhh...Darker Realms?" the bartender asked, a hint of suspicion in his voice. "Back from the dead?" he then added. Then, knowing this guy was more than a bit tipsy from the WalknFall, the bartender excused at least a bit of his behavior from the drink. But for someone who said he didn't know a Captain Danner, some of the things he had just said sure sounded similar to the departed Captain...

"You know, Captain Barnes would not appreciate your darkly veiled humor at the expense of what very much sounds like his deceased partner. After all, you seem to know Captain Danner's first name...

...and that of his wife's as well. And I most certainly told you neither."

He paused, leaning in a bit. "I think you've had a bit too much too drink, buddy."

--------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05