my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Empire and New Republic   » Back on Coruscant (Page 5)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Back on Coruscant
Lord_Alcron

Mystic Dark Jedi

Member # 302

posted 08-23-2002 12:27 PM     Profile for Lord_Alcron   Author's Homepage   Email Lord_Alcron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The small fraighter exited hyper space suddenly, and came slowly towards the blockad. it then opened its comm and sent out a small message.

"We must speak with Admiral Actar."

Sitting within the ship the pilot sat, slowly taking the ship to a stop, praying that they were not simply blown out of space.

--------------------

"its all in the design"
--- Alcron

Posts: 30 | From: Somewhere | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.216
SeanHortkron

Pilot of Unknown Past

Member # 279

posted 09-04-2002 03:02 AM     Profile for SeanHortkron   Author's Homepage   Email SeanHortkron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Sean sat there, attempting to crack the combination of life as many do in their span of breathing. It seemed at the moment he had stepped into an altercation that didn't even link in any fashion to what he was aiming to find, but concealed behind all the doors of the Imperail was the old Coruscant. They had to have files on his past, and this was the only lead he could think of that held those traits that he loved so dearly. The traits of adventure, and the joyful music that'd play at the end of every Fairy Tale. Thats what he wanted along with this, and it may have sound idiotic and foolish to another, but he lived for those moments.

Sean's eyes popped open from their thoughtful close, and he stared through the window-allowing him to see the stars. As he awaited the response of his earlier call, he leaned back once more in his leather seat and began contiplating once more of life itself and nothing else.

What is this Force? Why do I hold it? He suprisingly thorugh all his years of trying to become a pilot couldn't simply find what the Force was, and yet it was in him and the whole universe all that time. He nearly laughed insanily out of noticing his power that could have so many times got him out of trouble, but what the hell-life is filled with trails. Confront them with what you got, and maybe you may pass, or maybe not. If not, then you just move on..

--------------------

The Power of crave can overwhelm the strenght of pride.

Posts: 94 | From: Irutula | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
SeanHortkron

Pilot of Unknown Past

Member # 279

posted 09-04-2002 09:20 PM     Profile for SeanHortkron   Author's Homepage   Email SeanHortkron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Sean's head cocked to the side, glancing down toward the hologramic figure that suddenly was born from the hologramic projecter, shaped ptly in a circluar hole. Smiling at the image, it was one of the Imperail Acedemy Directors/Cheifs, covered in the usual outfits-with the medals plated along his chest. Speaking sternly and commandively toward Sean hte hologramic application appeared infront of the being. Sean was to finish the application as soon as possible for his own concerns, and would quickly send it in for a nod or a simple shake of the head: "no".

An hour passed by quickly, and the application seemed finished. All that was left was the line at the bottomf or a signature, and it'd be completely finished. Writing on the keyboard for the hologramic like-board, and it finally was finished. Mailing it back the answer was that he'd have to await the response of the Imperail Acedmemy before he did anything. He leaned softly in his seat, and stared up at the ceiling awaiting.

--------------------

Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 09-08-2002 09:39 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Days had past since the application of Sean Hortkon had been recieved by the Imperial Academy Admissions Offices. His background had been checked, all past activities were known, and all that was left to do was relay the message to the awaiting ship.

"Mr. Hortkon, Congratulations, you've been accepted to the probation stage of the Imperial Academy. If in the next 30 days, you instructors don't believe you're fit, you will be taken out of the program. Fly to the coordinates I'm transferring you on Sullust. From there you'll be transferred to the school. Good Luck!"

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 12.220.189.75
SeanHortkron

Pilot of Unknown Past

Member # 279

posted 09-13-2002 08:38 AM     Profile for SeanHortkron   Author's Homepage   Email SeanHortkron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Sean's eyes formated a weird glister to it as joy came to his face. Quickly the young Sean Hortkron gestured the abnormal salute and was on his way toward Sullust to be transfered to the Imperail Acedemy. Just another part of the rode to finding out about his past, as well as finding a bit of fun in these actions. Who ever said Imperail Fighting could be lame, or sorry...

--------------------

Tylon Kincaid

Broken Back Button

Member # 317

posted 10-03-2002 08:31 PM     Profile for Tylon Kincaid   Author's Homepage   Email Tylon Kincaid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Merciless exited hyperspace, almost blending in with the swarm of Imperial ships.

The ship's pilot gazed upon the planet Coruscant, his thoughts running through events long past.

He could see creatures...demons...wearing soulles, white armour, with black, empty eyes. Yet there was life behind those eyes, and the demons still felt pain...they were not invincible. Fire...fire cut them down...and fire was used against him as well...

The images left the man's eyes, now staring through his helmet visor into space. Jakob Renard, the Dark Lord who had once been Tylon Kincaid, gripped his lightsaber hilt as though in fear of losing it again.

Too much. I lost too much.

The Mandalorian clad figure rested against the seat, preparing himself for a possible confrontation. A small red light flashed on the ship's control system, and Jakob leaned forward and pushed down the receive button.

"Attention, shuttle. You are trespassing in a system owned by the Empire. State your business quickly, or prepare for a boarding party."

Jakob switched The Merciless comm unit to respond. "My name is Jakob Renard. I am here to request an audience with Admiral Actar. I'm sure he'll find my reason to be qutie interesting..."

--------------------

"Tonight's weather forecast...DARK. Continued mostly dark...and then followed by widely scattered light in the morning."

Posts: 8 | From: | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 10-04-2002 04:00 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"And what reason would that be, Mr. Jakob Renard?" The controller said rolling his eyes. It blew his mind why so many people simply fly up to the blockade, request to speak with Admiral Actar, and expect to have that request granted.

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 12.220.189.75
Tylon Kincaid

Broken Back Button

Member # 317

posted 10-04-2002 05:44 PM     Profile for Tylon Kincaid   Author's Homepage   Email Tylon Kincaid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Renard laughed to himself. With a single thought, he summoned the Dark Side to him and reached out with it, across the void of space and through the hulls of spaceships, to grip the controller by the throat. But he did not choke him, not yet at least.

Jakob turned his comm radio on to respond. "I wish to...invite...myself to join forces with the good Admiral. I'm sure he could use someone of my skill..." He waited for the weakling's response.

If he does not believe me, I'll have to prove I am what I am.

I am what I am? You're me you bastard.

Renard was quick to shut out the second voice. "Not now, Tylon."

--------------------

"Tonight's weather forecast...DARK. Continued mostly dark...and then followed by widely scattered light in the morning."

Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 10-06-2002 12:47 AM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The controller slammed back in his chair, completely overtaken by something, some force, but had enough independence to slam his fist on the controls, sending the order to attack. Within seconds the ship was severely damaged.

--------------------

Support Progress

Tylon Kincaid

Broken Back Button

Member # 317

posted 10-10-2002 08:35 PM     Profile for Tylon Kincaid   Author's Homepage   Email Tylon Kincaid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As the ship drifted through space, Renard was pulling the Force together to see what he can do to...fix...the situation.

But first...

With a thought, he closed the grip on the controller's neck. As he was choking him to death Jakob began sensing the approach of a Star Destroyer.

Pick up the pieces, no doubt. he thought. He touched his lightsaber. Let them come. I haven't wielded this for 20 years...

[ 10-11-2002 03:29 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Tylon Kincaid ]

--------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05