my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Empire and New Republic   » Back on Coruscant (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Back on Coruscant
Sorben Tarnus

Former Top-Dog Bounty Hunter, Now 3rd-In-Charge of the Galaxy

Member # 44

posted 06-19-2002 11:52 PM     Profile for Sorben Tarnus   Author's Homepage   Email Sorben Tarnus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Coming in from Persistence of Memory in the "CSWU" forums, thank you.))

Ransacker blasted out of hyperspace and came to a smooth and uneventful approach to Coruscant. That is as smooth an approach as one could make, considering the large number of menacing SSD's which were hanging about with their entourage, hoping someone would come along and make their day.

One seemed to glare hopefully at me as I came up to it, but turned away with a grunt of disappointment as I offered it my identity codes. I couldn't help but think back to Officer Shy A Brick; what a pleasant contrast it was indeed, to be dealing with professionals.

I frowned a bit as that statement crossed my mind.

Professional.

I'll have to admit that I hadn't been acting in that manner lately, much to my personal embarrassment and chagrin.

Well... that was about to change, and double-time about it. No way was I going to let Galen get under my skin again; sheesh a guy can only take so many hints....

Shaking off all other thoughts of Galen Jhin'Dar Tarnus from my head, and focusing only upon the words employer and mark, I acknowledged the landing clearance which came swiftly and uneventfully, and soon brought Ransacker down into the immense city that was Coruscant.

A contingent of officers was there to greet my arrival, and with very little speech but fairly oozing with efficiency they led me into a room where we waited for Actar to arrive. He soon strode in, a slight smirk on his face, the one a rancor gets after he finally has eaten the pretty slave girl. The officers promptly saluted him; then they then backed out, leaving me alone with this powerful new employer of mine.

He turned those dark and unreadable eyes my way.

I nodded my helmeted head toward him, standing my ground. Decided the best approach was a frontal one:

"She's slipped away again, Actar," I growled briefly. Then I held up a gloved hand, belaying the reply I could see hovering on his lips. "But that's not a worry; I'm fairly certain where she's gone off to, as well as I'm certain I'll be able to appropriate her again."

Now I tilted by head down a bit. Clearly he was waiting for some sort of explanation. I drew in a breath, then continued:

"Look, it was my fault. I-- I committed a cardinal sin concerning her, and that is I let old feelings get in the way.

"Well... no more, Admiral. No more, I can guarantee you that. And as proof..."

Now I fished into my personal storage pouch and drew out the strange device Rathal had given to me. I handed it out to Actar.

"Seems like there's this fellow hanging about the galaxy who has some sort of grudge against you. He goes by the name of Narcolm; apparently he's some kind of Jedi drop-out. This is a communication device his little pal Jonovar Rathal handed over to me when they tried to..."

I couldn't help but hesitate a touch.

"...persuade me to doubling against you, and agreeing to take you on as a mark."

The universe exploded into shatters of dark and light.

A long and low groan suddenly erupted from my lips as my gloved hands flew up to my temples trying to rip asunder the sudden electric pain which was flaming inside my head. I fell to my knees, momentarily blinded to Actar or anything other than that awful, soul-destroying agony.

[ 09-01-2007 12:12 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I am not a droid

Posts: 380 | From: | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.204.204
Sid

Member # 228

posted 06-20-2002 12:06 AM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The man walked out on the youthful warrior who had ingraved himself upon the planet, and followed into the wrong format, leading him into the situation of near death from the eletrocution. What was he to do, he physchically couldn't manuever himself out, and mentally couldn't execute a plan since the pressure of eletroctric shock was around every motion. Nothing at all was positioned into his mental neurons that could send him thrilling out in a leap, he had lost too much pride. His pride had been sucken away, with a simple walk out the door, as if the Admiral had no care of him, and on the other hand could deal with him in seconds.

"What..am I to do." Sid whispered confusedly to himself, his voice whittered and eyes dropped on by tears that had strained in his eyes.

--------------------

"The girl didn't do anything...and the droid either. Let them leave...or you shall die!"-Sid

"Its not bragging if its true..."-Sid

Posts: 96 | From: Cali | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Dinla

Broken Back Button

Member # 245

posted 06-20-2002 12:13 AM     Profile for Dinla   Author's Homepage   Email Dinla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Her body crumbled uneasidly, aqquiring slowly the consciousness that she had lost a near day back, if she had caculated right. Her body had been excluded from outer realm of life, inclosed within a jail cage, unabling her from manuerving ability to the maxuim in which would enable her to attain a leverge out into the opening, as she was educated as a young girl. Turning her head slowly from one to the left, she attained a grasp for her cage, understanding of its near endless boundaries, and the room she had got herself in. What had happen wasn't clear, as when being attained she went blank, but she remembere dhte fading images of motioning, and securely placed upon the youthful Jedi's shoulder.

"Whe...WHERE IS THE ADMIRAL!" She screamed, noticing of the detetion room was of the Coruscant's land, by seemingly aquiring it with her ability of smell, attaining the endless smell of work.

She struggled uncomfortablly, rustling about in her cage, but keeping notice not to touch against the cage realm, still screaming the Admiral's name, attempting to grasp out for his notice, and to attain his eyes upon his. To aqquire his attetion, to manuever out, and even kill him for the situation she had been placed in, and her past...

--------------------

"You will die...Admiral"-Dinla

"My...my parents grave is upon that planet!"-Dinla

Posts: 9 | From: HelllishLand | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Sid

Member # 228

posted 06-20-2002 12:22 AM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Grasping out, his thought process had began its building of a organized plan that could involve a bit of verbal ability. Striking his lips back, he went into a large scream, that took its vibration loud amoungst the room.

"Come in here and fight me you punk!" The youth exclaimated, as he tightened his fist, staring through the cage. HIs eyes darted toward the door, awaiting the guard to get involved in his immensed thought process, organized neatly into a plan.

Watching ahead of him, he could hear a weary rustling, and bustling banging outward the door, as his he could hear the sound of grinding teeth, churning together like a chorcal, as he placed his mind into yet another process of neuron tranmission.

"Move it dumby! Are you scared" He insultingly stated, grasping the undivided attetion from him, by a angering, hatred filled bang against the door, nearly tearing it from the hindges.

Rolling his lips back, he took them into a small smirk, wondering his thought process again back and forth, playing with his reaction.

The screams continued on, until two gaurds bumrushed the door, pointing their postils toward his head, and the large figure, framed much of the Admiral's stature, but certaintly not him, as he was nicely fit in and armed with a small pistol.

"I see you have found yourself smart in some form. I guess a physchical interogation would change of that..."

Minutes past since that situation, and he was the youth was unconscious upon the ground, with his mind travel with thoughts of the Jedi that had thought him in his time as a Padawane.

"Kid, what have you got yourself into.."

[ 06-20-2002 12:40 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sid ]

--------------------

"The girl didn't do anything...and the droid either. Let them leave...or you shall die!"-Sid

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-20-2002 12:42 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Entaris pondered the matter for a moment...

it makes little difference to me...

"go, find galen and that Rathal... You MUST find them...it is imparative..."

the energy entaris held against sorben then turned into a gental, but irritating, pulsation...

things will not escap my control....

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.3
Sid

Member # 228

posted 06-20-2002 12:58 AM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Consciousness had been attainted quickly, as the conversation between the Jedi Partners of the past, devising a plan that would mentally communicate between each other toward Dinla, so she would accumilate her half of the situation. Maybe even they could regain some momentum in power in the situation, as they were in the interior of the land. The harshness of the situation was that he couldn't attin a true expirenced weapon as he couldn't find them.

Meanwhile

Dinla had attainted the speech, and had easily required it within his thought process, and took her lips otpimistically back. She knew she wasn't in the heat of hte situation, as he had manipulated the sitaution, and she might enabled to venture out and destroy of the Admiral after all.

"He...help me! My neck!" She screamed, attempting to reach, but her arms were tightly stuck as if she was completely infected with paralyzed shock.

"Huh?" The grunting sound of confusion burned outward the door, as the two gaurds trotted inside, and headed toward the cage, to attain eye contact with the situation of Dinla...
Meanwhile

Sid had followed the lead of Dinla, who had seperately began her fake illness, as had he. He trotted back and forth, as if his mind had been infected harshly by a bump of his head, unabling him to grasp hte attetion. His feet trashed against the ground, and he yelled loudly banging against the wall..

The gaurds rushed in, their eyes maintained upon him, as he contined the showcase of mental trouble, becoming a troublesome all so abruptly.

--------------------

Admiral Actar

aka Anakin

Member # 38

posted 06-20-2002 07:56 PM     Profile for Admiral Actar   Author's Homepage   Email Admiral Actar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
He stood pushing his chair back, force pulled the device Sorben had given him into his left hand. He sensed it. The pure evil that inhabited Sorben's body was manipulating his mind.

He slipped the device into a compartment in his coat. With a giant wave of his arm to the left, sorben slammed against the right wall, and a black figure slammed against the left. Actar's saber was on, his senses at full attention, ready for the being to fight, and ready for it to run.

-----------------------------------------------
Warden of the Prison

"Warden, prisoners 344562 and 344565 seem to be sick, how should we deal with them?" The warden heard from the commlink in his hand.

"Just as you would any other prisoner, pray they die in their cell." The warden replied. "Medical Treatment to those to prisoners has been completely restrcited by the Admiral himself."

"Heheh. Gotcha Warden."

--------------------

Anakin

Posts: 146 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.128.176.113
Sid

Member # 228

posted 06-20-2002 08:16 PM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Noooo!!" His voice echoed loudly throughout the halls, rushing ahead toward th ecage, as he manipulated his hand neatly at his side, and excorted it forward throwing a large amount of a enclosed force to bumrush the cage down upon the ground. Before he could halt abruptly, he clashed harshly against the cage, throwing himself back against the concrete wall.

Banging against it, he rolled nicely along it, blood spurting from his mouth, as he fell into a consciousness. A bellowing of pain spurted from his mouth, grasping the notice of the gaurds in a sign of great pain, and a no consciousness. Motionless upon the surface, he laid there along the cold surface, chilling his flesh. The soft wind like the bite of a dog upon his consciousness. Like a toxic inhaling posion, he was motionless upon the surface, as his blue hair was neatly placed over his eye. Covering his outlook, his lids captured the essence of his blue iris. He had faded into a life of dream, and imgining. A void of unreality..

[ 06-20-2002 08:43 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sid ]

--------------------

Sorben Tarnus

Member # 44

posted 06-20-2002 08:20 PM     Profile for Sorben Tarnus   Author's Homepage   Email Sorben Tarnus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
One minute I was crouched in absolute agony as veritable blades of pure lightning lasered into my skull. The next, I was up and rolling into a defensive crouch, amazingly clear-headed, my blaster rock-steady in my hand and aimed at the head of the black...thing ...which crouched in a similar manner against the wall across the room from me.

It was all I could do to repress the shudder rising within me at the realization that that black blot had somehow been inside me. My eyes narrowed behind my visor, and I tightened my grip.

"I owe you one, Actar," I growled tersely. Then I tensed, ready to leap forward to the defense of Actar whether my esteemed employer desired this or not.

[ 06-20-2002 08:56 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I am not a droid

Posts: 380 | From: | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.197.193
Sid

Member # 228

posted 06-20-2002 08:56 PM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
He stood motionless in the void of pure white. The dimesions where as such of a endless planet, with a flate foundation, and not a hill in sight. It was a world of tense brightneess. The burning rays on him were such as a sun, much different then the diminishing light within the cell he had been left uncomfortablly within.

The youthful Jedi cringed, his smooth, curved palms crumpelling into small forms of anger, balling into fist. Sweat dribbled neatly along his face, and dribbled upon the surface, creating a puddle. His nice eyes adventured along the terrain that seemed endless, and filled with the bright color that was flavorless. Trotting ahead, he saw before him a small image of a boy rushing about with the feature of a pony tail, cringed into a twist, rolling along his shoulder. Trotting gracefully around, he orderly drove the lightsaber ahead toward the taller man before him. In flips of grace, and dashes of skill, the sparring continued on, with a keen smile burning along the face of the young boy. The beaming execution of joy exported itself from the art of fighting, and the art of education.

This was a reality of himself, a land of his past. The boy was him, the master was of the undivided, cringing past; that many creatures, or humanoid, mentally funcuntionalbe organisms wouldn't even attempt to look back on, because of hte pain that swormed the universe. Delivering a smile back at himself, the projection that had burned like reality through the surface, and waved his hand through it. Clashing his fingers against the master who had burned with severe pain by the situation of death, the projection faded.

Vanquishing the projection, a tall structured being stood still with his fist tightened, grappling tightly upon a weaponary. The cloaked figure, was drapped in the colors of baidge, and brown, and hooded nicely. Placing the hilt of the weaponary in the hand of the Youthful Warrior, he rang his fingers back. Throwing the hood upon his neck, his lips curled, as he exposeed himself as the Master of the past.

"You have returned to the land that you had captured as a young boy with me. I may be died, but mentally we will be locked forever." The voice excereted from the curled lips of joy, that had only been exposed few times during his time of life.

"Then I guess I should continue on with my strike..Master?"

His eyes captured reality, and he adventured his open lids to the door. His mind boggled with the memories of unreality, and the mental link with his past master. The smile of himself, toturing his past with the joy that he never wanted to confront. It all had came like a throbbing pain, or ack in the back of his brain. He slowly strolled to the edge of the cage, upon his coated knees. Balancing himself before the front of the cage, he called out painfully.

"He-Help me..!"

[ 06-21-2002 11:16 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sid ]

--------------------

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-21-2002 02:40 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Entaris sat crouching for a moment, completly surprised by the power actar had unleashed in being able to actauly take him from sorbens shadow..

i shouldnt have let the evil within him ceace, i seperated my will and his to much...no matter.
Entaris thens tood a fierce laugh coming from benieth the dark hood.

"i said before to you sorben, it makes littel difference... You will not complete your objective now. And as for you actar, i hold no grudge, nor reson, to harm you in anyway...it is simply this man-" he motioned a gloved hand towards sorben. "-that i must deal with... BUT if you wish to come to arms...i am more then ready to feed apone your anger, you can not beat me actar, nor can you sorben, you are both filled with to much rage...every attack will make me stronger..." another laugh escaped from the hood. "although, you might be able to beat me, should you have the sheer skill needed to compete against me.." he then stoped red eyes flaring to life, staring directly into actars own eyes.

"we need not fight, you and I" he said soothingly "we are the same, you and I" he continued, his voice dripping with the force.

"We are one, you and I, yes, we both strive in the glory of darkness, i see it within your heart, you can not resist it, you and I, are joined... help me gain hold of the woman you sent him to retrieve, and both our lives will be filled with satisfaction..."

he then turned his deathly glar towards sorben, and extended a gloved hand. "as for you... I have no need for you, I can not let you live after you have felt my pressence..
you know to much." he hand closed into a fist, and raised, bringing the crouching sorben to a Stand, and then lifting him off the ground completly, he then flung the man to actars feet and said "but i leave him to your own disposle, he is your agent, not mine..."

Entaris' dark form shimmered slightly and he seemed to lose a bit of essence. waiting for the others reply to his offer, he was prepaired for anything.

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 209.179.222.24
Sorben Tarnus

Member # 44

posted 06-21-2002 06:41 PM     Profile for Sorben Tarnus   Author's Homepage   Email Sorben Tarnus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
What in Hell's Seven Circles IS that thing? the question ripped through my mind as I lay hunched upon the floor at Actar's feet, playing possum. While there wasn't anything I could have done about being yanked physically off the ground and flung to the admiral like so much dirty laundry, at least my Mandalorian armor protected me from the majority of any injury I probably would have received.

Sheesh, that thing is strong.... I thought as I lay there, pretending to be stunned. In reality however, my mind was whirling with possible avenues of retaliation, and even as the first question made itself known an answer immediately sprang into being.

I knew very well what this thing was, or at least what in all probability made it tick. It sure as Roon's Treasure wasn't any Sith... at least not the Sith I have come to associate with Roan. And from the power and the clues his words fairly dripped with, there certainly wasn't a speck of goodness anywhere within him, either.

Which meant that it probably operated strictly through the Force, and didn't have a handle on the further weirdness my ex-employer handled with such offhanded ease.

Which meant I could maybe do something about him.

Knowing Actar was probably more powerful than this black whatsis, I decided to give my plan a try. It couldn't hurt, and at least if I was destined to die here I'd go down fighting and not as some little pawn being bandied about.

Neither the blot or Actar noticed the sly movement of my hand as it crept beneath my armor, fishing around in the storage pouch where I had hidden the lightsaber I had killed that slimeball Dark with... as well as a little something extra I had managed to appropriate from my wife's flightsuit when she wasn't looking. My gloved fingers closed about an object which was about as far from intimidating as one could get...

...but one I knew would work against any Force user.

After all, hadn't it worked against that hellcat of a sister Galen had? And what about that other nasty, Darth Wicked? It had kept him stopped dead in his tracks as well.

Now it was but a timing thing... and when I thought the room would ignite into pure flame for the strength of the gaze Actar and this thing were passing back and forth, I burst into action. My finger hit the firing pin of my jet pack which I had skillfully hidden inside the index finger of my left glove; before either Actar or the inkblot were really fully aware of what was happening I blasted up to the ceiling, pulling the incongruous object from my storage pouch as I did.

"Get back, Admiral!" I yelled as I threw it at the coal-smudge. Actar didn't hesitate, but leapt back about fifteen feet, getting out of the personal space of the thing just as the little silvery ball erupted against his chest...

...and immediately encompassed him in a Force Cage. Not any force cage, but one strong enough to stop Lord Roan, had I desired to do such a suicidal thing against his person.

Bad enough as it was that I was siding with Actar against him.

The black blot looked positively furious, and immediately stepped toward the admiral, only to be stopped in place by the powerful Force cage. His red eyes prowled about himself like those of a predator as he assessed the situation, then calmly folded his hands together and stood quiet.

Actar glanced my way, and I at him. I reached into my pouch again, and drew out the little crystal key which would release the prisoner.

"There you go, Admiral," I said as I tossed it to him. "Looks like this guy and I have been hired to find the same mark, only it seems I'm the only one free to go find her now."

I then turned to the bipedal oil-drip and, just for giggles, composed myself as coolly as I could. A smile came to my lips as, leaning toward him, I began singing a soft little lullabye my mom used to sing to me....

[ 06-21-2002 08:10 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I am not a droid

Posts: 380 | From: | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.197.181
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-21-2002 11:44 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Entaris sat within the small cage, realizing at once what it was that held him at bay.

he then laughed at the foolishness of the one that had captured him.

"you must think your so clever...you must not understand the true nature of my power... no matter...i while i have no way of escaping, i do have other things i can do..."

The red dots beneth his hood then vanished for a moment apone re-apearing the cage shuddered, and expaned, realesing energy contrived of pure evil into the room filling every mind there with chaos. Screaming at them to release him from the cage, speaking truths and lies distorted by the path of madness, only one message was clear, the only option was to release entaris...

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.119
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-22-2002 12:01 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Ok, the force cage thingy, blocks the force, my angle is, that im simply extending my evil pressence, im not using the force at all to do what i posted, BUT as it could be linked if one wanted to view it this way, actar, sorben, you to, might have a discussion of some sort and deside, as it effects you to completly, if you choose to disregard that post, i totaly understand, and will go on playing as if i were completly stuck within the cage, not able to do anything but wait... THank you for your time...))

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.119
Sid

Member # 228

posted 06-22-2002 01:00 AM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Strangled by silence, he reached out once more, his hand almost grasping upon the cage for it wasn't for his consciousness within in him holding him back. Tightening his brain along the silence, he attempted once more with a sending fleet of neurons through his body, excereting a vocal output. Exposing sound, and vibration within his neck, a exceretion of dred burned through his tone.
"Help me..."

The voice boiled once again, as a void faded over his eyes, falling slowly into insanity from the little amount of time without anything to hold, or have emotion for other then the soul sense of pain. The pain that didn't physchically injure, but mentally throbbed your brain. Sucking it from its sanity, and leaving it dry with pain, and insanity.

He helplessly grappled upon his knee's, bending into a curl, much of a dog, and shook back and forth along the cold surface, that seemed to parllel with his pain, throbbing inside his wounds. The wounds opened by hte lifeless atompshere roaming like a aroma throughout the small detetion chamber.

"Hel-Help me..." Sid's voice was hallow, but drenched with depression, and a fall from opression. A fall much of mental, other then ability to be dropped.

Motionless, he laid there, staring ahead through the slight cracks in the cage, and the one positioned from the formation of the door.

"A-Aid!"

[ 06-22-2002 01:01 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sid ]

--------------------

Admiral Actar

aka Anakin

Member # 38

posted 06-22-2002 02:07 AM     Profile for Admiral Actar   Author's Homepage   Email Admiral Actar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
OOC: I'm going to disregard the post, as I really don't think it's possible.
-------------------------------------------------

The Admiral sighed, looking at the situation, and directed a "Well done." at Sorben, who deserved it. He had so much he needed to do. Ignoring the black being that only a few minutes before had been the focus of their attention, he spoke to Sorben, "I'll be sure to have the device you've given to me....destroyed. Find Galen, bring her to me, and if possible, kill whoever she travels with. If you need anything, you know how to contact me. Now get to it." The bounty hunter nodded his helmet and turned to leave.

With Sorben gone, Actar turned his attention to the being in the force cage. Walking slowly towards it, he spoke, "The dark side clouds even your own vision, Entaris, for I feel no rage towards you. You will stay in your cage until you answer my questions." He sat down in a chair, facing the cage. "Of what importance is Galen to you?"

--------------------

Anakin

Posts: 146 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.164.70.115
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-22-2002 06:18 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: ok, post is now not in affect))

entaris sat within the cage pondering that which had happened. He looked after sorben for a moment, pure hatred within his vision, Then listing to Actars question he stood and thought again.

"She is of little importance to me... But, i am allied with one that has plans for her, and those plans seem...interesting... enough for me to help in his gaining possession of the woman..."

Entaris' red eyes glowed fiercly as he stared into the admirals similerly evil eyes.

"Perhaps it is the path of the force, to guide us all into the company of eachother...what are your plans? perhaps we may all be of assistance to eachother..."

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 209.179.222.113
Sid

Member # 228

posted 06-22-2002 08:49 PM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Now a sweep of unconsciousness ran through his body, uploading him into a world of fanatasy and dreams. Motionless upon the floor, still he unconsciously stated the same words repeatidally in a form of fear of his life. For the fear of his whole conception of prefection, drenching the galaxy of its pure darkness. Darkness was to create the balance, but pure darkness was something that haunted his dreams, and many others.

It was roaming around in the base too, and suprisingly, Sid could feel the sharp thumping in his body telling him of the situation through his unconsciousness. Grasping out, he held tightly upon tiled, concrete surface. His fingers digged between the cracks, and he pushed himself up, gaining consciousness once more.

Staring toward the door, he wondered of his nightmare of darkness formed into a framing being had positioned himself before the door, gaurding him, and preparing for the execution.

In an abrupt fashion, fear stroke over him. The fear beyond the inablity of training as a Jedi could strain, and struggle against. A sense of fear of death-not death alone, but severe construction of toture. Slowly burning his body apart, and then taking him from the painful toturing chamber to another, only to leave him near death at the end, and placed in the insanity chamber once again. Suddenly, his brained snapped with those idea's, and as a purge of his body, he screamed loudly as a warrior. Not only a warrior, but as a Jedi.

The scream was loud, echoing through the cracks of the door, and blaming through the halls of the base, and down into the coordinates. Out the main base, and nearly through the world. His lungs nearly collasped with pain from the strainful scream or horrific warrior like mentallity, but the power of the scream renurised his body with wealth.

"I will...never loose!"

[ 06-22-2002 08:54 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sid ]

--------------------

Admiral Actar

aka Anakin

Member # 38

posted 06-23-2002 01:56 AM     Profile for Admiral Actar   Author's Homepage   Email Admiral Actar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Disappointed in the answer Entaris gave him, he shook his head and stod up, now angry. "You didn't answer my question, Entaris." he sighed a tired sigh, "You've lost your chance."

He turned and walked out the door, turning the lights in the room off on his way. To the officer standing outside the door, waiting for the Admiral, he said, "The black man in the force cage is to be put aboard a droid shuttle and taken to...Kessel. He'll be taken to Kessel and released."

The officer implied he understood, and Actar returned to his personal quarters, where he contacted the Warden of the prison system, "Warden, Prisoner 344562 is to be put aboard the Droid Shuttle leaving for Kessel, where he will be set free. All weapons that were in his possesion are to be destroyed. The droid that was with him will also be destroyed, along with his ship." he paused, "And the girl, 344565, she'll be deported to Nar Shadaa."

--------------------

Anakin

Posts: 146 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.169.193.197
Sid

Member # 228

posted 06-23-2002 02:04 AM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Yes, only minutes had passed and the purge wasn't on its highest peak. His elevation had only been derated and thrown down into the surface. but a surface line much different then depression, or insanity. A form of anger, and pure hatred for what was to happen to him. A execution, anything would be better then have the eyes of Admiral on him, and he dredded it. The hatred for the Admiral was only building, and he had felt the hatred like this before, many times. The mourn, and hatred clashing all at once, righ tbefore he was taken in by his Dark Padawane Teacher. It was painful to look back on those days, but now it was uncapable of not.

His mind was locking onto those days, and he was loving them. Where his hand grappled about the weapon, and destroyed of those Jedi's, meanwhile he had destroyed of his own teacher. Everything was of pure evil, but placed nicely between both. He felt as though everything was to be balance, and now he could simply devort his idea, our outlook on life to become balanced in both forms. The force of Darkness, and the form of Light.
"Gaurds, I must speak to the Admiral!" He shouted out, enabling him to strian the attetion from them.

--------------------

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-23-2002 06:38 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Entaris sat within the force cage, not sure how things would play out, but sure that they would end in his favor. As the guard entered the room he was traped in, and looked at him curiously, the thought returned...

Things would most deffenetly end in his favor...the univers had a way of leaning to his side...darkness would win in the end...

he was soon aboard a ship the cage he was held in was well saccured against a wall.

A soldier approuched him and said, "we will be leaving shortly, as soon as we pick up one more passenger..." the gaurd then chuckled to himself, beleiving he held all the power. Meanwhile entaris simply continued thinking the dark thoughts...

it will end in my favor

((OOC: when ever your ready sid))

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.78
Sid

Member # 228

posted 06-23-2002 06:48 PM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Opening the cage entrance skillfully, the two gaurds held him tightly upon a brace, and headgear unabling him from using the force. His legs were also trampled upon by two locks that would send a sudden shock along his body if he was to quickly move, which would be caught by the meter swithin.

Adventuring through the halls, the headgear was placed nicely over his face, covering it from seeing forth around the halls, as if he may attempt to come back to the planet and once again attack, which was the one thing that was on his mind. He wanted to create balance within him, and within the galaxy, and that would be impossible iwth the Jedi's locked up in their hell hole.

Rushing along the ground, they placed him in the Shuttle slowly, and then locked him within a cage, much as before but closer, as the concept of escaping then would probably be the best.

The gaurds walked past him, sneering at his body as he only grunted back in remark to their stupdity. He knew he could break them if it weren't for his unability to focus his eneregy within the cage, and holding his force ability.

"You..are weak!" Sid shouted in anger.

Abruptly they were slowly loading off the ground, and on their way out the atompshere. Skying over the accesior tree's that regined below, they were on their way. The wind bussled loudly outward from the ship, as they excereted from the atompshere, and out into the space. Whirling into a void of hyperspace, they were to be gone from the planet sphere, and on their way to the landing bay on Kessel.

Wandering his eyes outward the window, the stars sparkled as did yet another ship. A keen face spurted at the window, with rings rolling around both the being's wrist. It was a female humanoid, her face formed into a sneer, by the formation of her cheek. IT was Dinla, the one who attempted to destroy of him.

"At least I wont be around her.." Sid grumbled, as his eyes rushed down at his feet, wondering to himself, as a thumping os his heart became more intense.

[ 06-23-2002 06:52 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sid ]

--------------------

Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 06-23-2002 09:23 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
OOC: Something for you two to know, the droid ship is only a droid. No Humans are aboard it, and after landing and removing the passengers (while still in their cage) the ship will release them. Also, Sid's post is fine, but normally the prison wouldn't be taken out of the cage at all, but the cage itself would be moved.

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.140.57.97
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-23-2002 10:53 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
(OOC:OK, gotcha!))

Entaris sat within his cage, after the second prisoner had been loaded and the ship was on its way through hyperspace, and began thinking of what he would do when he got out...

Most likely, roan will not be completly satisfied, but, that is little concern to me... Hmm..this one seems to be gaurded with as much caution as i...

entaris' voice came forth as a hiss. "whats your name?"

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.167
Sid

Member # 228

posted 06-24-2002 12:05 AM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Sid's head adjusted, throwing the dark navy hair over his eyes, hiding his visual gems. Shining between the layers of strains, his lips curled downward, staring between the bars that had kept him locked near motionless within the cage's boundaries. tightening his fist, he drenched back, lingering agianst the wall, horiziontally shaping his body as his head still stayed postured toward him.

"My name...is Sid Tork." His head wung ahead, toward hte ceiling of the cage. His eyes sparkled with a show of undeceased pain. Tears slowly trickled along his face, and he rung his head down, staring upon the surface. His eyes wandered, as the tears crinkled upon the ground.

"Why must I be in this situation. Why cant I be the hero!" He sternly outputted his words, in a anger filled voice, but churning to hold it in a ball of calmness.

--------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05