my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Empire and New Republic   » Back on Coruscant (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Back on Coruscant
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-24-2002 12:12 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Entaris looked at the pittiful being that sat in the other cage...

a low growl escaped from under his hood and then he spoke again. "arrrgg...this cage blocks me from my power, tell me, what do you serve? are you one of the pitiful wielders of light? or do you wield glorious darkness?"

his eyes glowed dimly within the cage, plans for this beings life were already forming within his dark, and twisted mind.

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.245
Sid

Member # 228

posted 06-24-2002 12:34 AM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Sid's eyes darted toward him once more. Tears trickeld gradually along his cheeks, as his navy blue hair crinkled over his eyes, and his lips curled back in a form of otpimism. His hands whirled back, and were placed delicatally behind the back of his head, as his tears dried and he flung his body into a horiziontal form once more. Leaning against the wall, the cage promised sheer pain, if he was to slip accidently, or even intetionally.

His blue gems flung down at his feet, glaring at them thorougly in a thought process. His lips curled back, and he rose his eyes to the heavens.

"I weild the power of both. I am nothing....a Outcast. Only one who wants to be brought up and be a hero." His head swung down, staring at his toes once more.

--------------------

"The girl didn't do anything...and the droid either. Let them leave...or you shall die!"-Sid

"Its not bragging if its true..."-Sid

Posts: 96 | From: Cali | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-24-2002 12:37 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Entaris looked at the being, clearly amazed at the simplisity of its life...

"heroism, is a lie, any fool knows that...and to cry about it, is simply a fools game! You wield both sides? ha! only a weakling, that has no control over his own mind, would do such a foolish thing, you insault my very being with your pressense, and i assure you, when we have landed, and i am free, you shall be sorry you showed such weakness..."

--------------------

Sid

Member # 228

posted 06-24-2002 12:42 AM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
His lips curled back, and his eyes wandered upward to the heavens again, as a optisim of strenght circled around him, like a aroma of fresh food. His fingers curled down into his pockets, and he whistled as he awaited his mind to comprehened with what he believe dto be pure stupidity, and foolishness ats its extrmeme maxuimum. Tightening his fist within his pockets, his teeth churned at the insult. He had listened slowly that of the words that had burned toward him, even through the eletronical caged sheilding.

"You-You are the foolish ones. When we land, I will tear your flesh, if you even have a outer shell, and eat you apart. Cell by cell, you will feel the pain of pure darkness!" He yelled harshly, as the dim life essence overwhelmed his emotions, and brain process.

"You are the fool!" He once again shouted, asuring his adversary of his mistakening.

--------------------

"The girl didn't do anything...and the droid either. Let them leave...or you shall die!"-Sid

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-24-2002 12:48 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Entaris sat in the cage, enjoying the emotions being brought forth, as though there werent any other pleasures in the world.

"The true fool, is one that beleives he can wield darkness against me! and should you try, i shall show you the depth of true power, and take you beyond it! your mortal body shall regret all that you have done during this flight..."

"you can not possably be strong enough to stand against me, your weakness shows in your every action... Your words drip with your foolishness... your body quivers with your simplisity..."

* dark laugh then came forth from under entaris' hood.*

--------------------

Sid

Member # 228

posted 06-24-2002 12:55 AM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
His body turned toward him, and his lips curled back, and looked toward the body drapped in cloaks, and trenches. His head arose highly, and he churned his lips backward in a smirk. His hands tightened within his pockets, and he shook his head in disapproval to his ouput of wisement.

"You are nothing without the Force and your evil ways..hm? I can tell by your attitude. I know, because I've seen people such as you. I hold no anger toward you, or any other thing. You have exposed yourself to the fullest, while I am secretive. If you dont believe me..lets roll back in our minds, and find who asked the questions?" His lips curled back, and he took one step back, nearly leaning agianst the eletronical bars.

"You may believe that I was the one to expose myself by answering, but hte truth is..the tone of one's voice exposes all. The questions in which they throw out, and dish...show everything. I responde as I please, as you question as you please. Me saying this may expose that Im different, but how different. Its hard to tell, but with your questions, they were nothing but that. Not fact, not anything, other then a question, so I know enough about you. If you attack me...I have to tell you, that you couldn't control me, or even hurt me in any form." Sid declared, as he knelt down, placing his fingers along his skull, and concentrating upon his exit.

--------------------

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-24-2002 01:01 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Entaris laughed once more.

"very clever, my younge...friend..." he sat considering what the other had said and laughed again...
"you truly underestemate the power of true evil... I have done as you have accused im afraid, and revealed to much...but i have not revealed everything...and it does not pain me to allow you to know that i will surprise you in the end... I am much more than you think...and soon, you shall find out, that it is not as simply as with holding your hatred..."

Entaris looked at sid and laughed a third time. yes, very clever boy, but when you are on kessel, we will see how clever you are...indeed...

--------------------

Sid

Member # 228

posted 06-24-2002 01:05 AM     Profile for Sid   Author's Homepage   Email Sid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
He focused his brain process, and awaited the landing. His fingers prinkled along his head, and he thoughtfully processed, and gambled with idea's within his brain when he was to land, and what he was to do. Unable to read the mind of his adversary, he didn't have any slips or tricks up his sleeves to suprise him, but otherwise he was prepared for anythign that would come at him.

"If you attack...I tell you again. You will die!"

--------------------

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-24-2002 01:17 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"we will see...we will see... though, this confrontation, might last longer then you believe..."

--------------------

Sorben Tarnus

Former Top-Dog Bounty Hunter, Now 3rd-In-Charge of the Galaxy

Member # 44

posted 06-24-2002 04:14 AM     Profile for Sorben Tarnus   Author's Homepage   Email Sorben Tarnus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Comes in from Return to Khar Delba in the "Jedi/Sith" forums, thank you.))

Once again I came into a fairly uneventful landfall on Coruscant, although even as before I had to first explain myself to not one, but two destroyers--

Two? Were things escalating that quickly?

--and then dodge and duck my way down to Actar's private landing platform.

But even with all the red tape and traffic, it wasn't as bad as the short hop from Fondor had been. That seemed by comparison to have lasted an eternity.

Not willing to take any chances, I had hit Galen up with another dose of netgun before I had departed from my landing spot next to the junkyards. And while I might have pinioned her body firmly, I sure seemed to have missed her mouth. It didn't close until I finally closed it for her with another shot from my needler...

...but in the short interval that it was working up to specs it did its best to try and divert me from my contract.

She went on with the usual, "how could I do this after all we had been together," which I knew as well as she did was really only a lame excuse. I'll give her credit for keeping her mouth closed about any feelings she had had-- or even now still could have --toward me; quite possibly she thought I'd hit her or something if she had tried that route.

And quite possibly she would have been correct in the matter. And so, instead of trying to work on my that aspect of my emotions, she hauled out the big guns and brought up the child.

Our child. Now in the hands of her sister and the Sith.

That came close to changing my mind. I'll admit I did waver, briefly. But as I grew more and more comfortable with the ability to harden my heart against her, I found myself now able to become strangely angry at the predicament our child--

Our baby girl, she said!

--was in. And so, buoyed up by the assurance of a steadily growing and quite icy rage, I was able to withstand her tears and pleas and accusations for far longer than I thought I ever could have.

Then I nailed her with the needler to shut her up, and finalized my approach to Actar's pad.

Soon after landing, I found myself in the foyer of his private suites, my helmet laying blessedly on a nearby table, downing a glass of something fiery enough to make me forget, at least momentarily, all the words Galen had thrust into my heart on that short trip. Downing in triplicate; she had managed to put in a good many words.

A still trussed and unconscious Galen flopped on the floor at my feet, I lounged against the soft cushions of one of the luxurious couches which lay scattered opulently about, and calmly waited for the esteemed admiral to make his entrance.

And tried my best to avoid thinking about my daughter.

[ 09-01-2007 12:21 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I am not a droid

Posts: 380 | From: | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.195.202
Admiral Actar

aka Anakin

Member # 38

posted 06-24-2002 10:43 PM     Profile for Admiral Actar   Author's Homepage   Email Admiral Actar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
His footsteps could be heard throughout the foyer when he entered. He knew she was there, he could sense her. Every breath she took echoed in his mind. The woman who escaped him even when his intentions for her were good, would soon be punished.

He carried a datapad as he walked in, casually nodding to Sorben, but it was Galen, lying on the floor, who captured his sight. He brought his hand upward, lifting her off of the floor and into the air. After looking at her, and into her mind, he gently laid her onto a nearby couch.

His attention then turned to Sorben, he sat and handed the datapad he carried over to him. "125,000 credits into your account." he paused to watch Sorben's reaction, "That, and my protection whenever it is needed should satisfy you."

[ 06-24-2002 10:45 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Admiral Actar ]

--------------------

Anakin

Posts: 146 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.130.116.211
Sorben Tarnus

Member # 44

posted 06-24-2002 11:11 PM     Profile for Sorben Tarnus   Author's Homepage   Email Sorben Tarnus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I bowed my head to the Admiral. This was more than generous of him; while the cash was nothing to sneeze at, it was really the protection that was the golden ring I had captured on this score.

"Thank you sir, and anytime you need my services, don't hesitate to call."

Then, finishing my drink, I rose to my feet and set the glass carefully on the nearest table. I indicated Galen with a wave of my gauntleted hand.

"She ought to be coming around soon, Admiral," I offerred politely. "And perhaps-- I'd better not be present when she does.

"I thank you again for your generosity--" Yes indeedy, what with how I probably had gotten the dark and oily Lord Roan angry with me, it's nice to have a man with Actar's power and connections on my side "--and if it's all right with you, sir, I believe I'll take my leave.

"I'm not going far, either. As you have indicated the same to me, I too am here for you, Admiral, whenever you need me.

"Remember that."

With that I replaced my helmet on my head, nodded respectfully once more toward Actar, cast the final look I ever thought I'd take upon Galen, and turned to leave Actar's opulent suites for the undercurrents of Coruscant.

I had more than paid my dues. Time for a little R & R... and time to think about some things.

--------------------

I am not a droid

Posts: 380 | From: | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.192.38
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 06-24-2002 11:49 PM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
From somewhere deep within the depths of the nice, soft blackness I was floating in, there came a disturbance. It was a tiny one, nothing to bother about really, but it was there. Something deep inside me turned curious eyes to it, wondering what it was... and was soon answered. For almost as if obliging my growing curiosity, the disturbance seemed to suddenly take in something of itself, and began to grow. Bit by bit, faster and faster, like a snowball rolling downhill, it gained strength and size and momentum until it had taken on gargantuan proportions within my psyche.

I groaned, stricken with a blazing headache that grew suddenly stronger even as I acknowledged its presence. Tried to lift a hand to rub my aching temple, only to find I couldn't move.

Wha--??

Now instinct took over; I grunted, trying to sit up as my eyes flew open, scrabbling about and taking in their surroundings in a strobe-like series of pictures:

Thick carpet... nice couches... rich decor... me tied up... Admiral Actar....

Admiral Actar.

I froze like a Gandy Rak in headlights, my eyes glued to his unfathomable ones.

Oh, no. No no no no...!

For a moment my brain instinctively jumpstarted into high gear, immediately beginning to assess my situation, how I had gotten there, how I could maybe get away, why on earth this guy kept nabbing me.

Why indeed?

That final thought gave me pause, and my mental gears slowed down a touch. Why did Actar want me so badly? Before I thought it was due to my child... but she was gone.

Don't even begin to dwell on that, Galen ol' girl. There's a time later. Now, you just focus on what's going on around you at this moment.

Why in Hell's Seven Circles does this guy keep coming after you, like a haunting nightmare that won't release you?

All thought of evasion fled from me in a rush, and I lay quietly back upon the couch. Somewhere, deep inside, a little part of me just gave up. The more I ran, the more determined he became.

Get used to it, Galen. The only way to get away from this guy for good is to find out what he wants. Go in that direction. Running isn't going to get you anywhere, at least not on a permanent basis.

My eyes still closed, I let out a small sigh. Then, not looking at the Admiral, I spoke up in a quiet and somewhat hesitant voice.

"Hello, Admiral. So nice to be experiencing your... hospitality again."

Then I fell quiet. There really wasn't anything else I could do or say at the moment.

[ 06-24-2002 11:55 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Galen ]

--------------------

"Sure as there is Treasure on Roon...."

Posts: 1459 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.192.46
Lord Kaldan

unregistered

posted 06-25-2002 01:16 AM       Edit/Delete Post
Lord Kaldan followed Sorben through the city, stalking his prey as he had been doing for a long time. His long, rancor skin, sleevless overcoat swayed behind him as he drove, never coming to close or going to far from his mark. He smiled, and flicked on his holoshroud. The stormtrooper armor covered him and he was the kind and gentle Al once again. He had taken great pains to ensure that he would escape entirely undetected and though it would be most fitting to cut the hunter down just as he had finished his mission, right on the doorstep of his suposed protector, it almost ensured that Kaldan would be caught. So he continued to stalk, do doubt the moment to strike would arive soon.
Logged: 64.12.101.173
Sorben Tarnus

Member # 44

posted 06-25-2002 01:48 AM     Profile for Sorben Tarnus   Author's Homepage   Email Sorben Tarnus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I whistled a little tune as I flitted through the neon hustle of Coruscant, looking for the club I always hit when I came here. My ol pal Dreendl 'aFa was working there; I owed him a few hundred credits from times past and realized it was about time I paid him back, with interest.

I brought my little speeder to a thumping halt outside the club, The Azure Planetoid, and carefully climbed out.

Paused for only one brief moment.

Hastened inside.

Time passed before the cunning eyes of the adversary I knew had been stalking me from the Admiral's headquarters. But I had a couple of plays up my sleeve.

I found Dreendl dealing sabaac as I knew he would be. No better sabaac dealer anywhere in the galaxy. Clapped him on his smoothly supple back, waved a few hundred credits under his nose to draw his interest away from the customers he had... who, upon seeing my armor, rapidly lost their interest and disappeared into the smoky depths of the club. The mournful blatting of the jizz-wailers covered our conversation, which was brief and to the point. The Dreendl came around from behind the sabaac table, his own face beginning to split with a growing grin....

And then it split further.

I couldn't help but shake my head as I turned and went to the door with my pal. Leaning my head a bit to one side, I whispered two little words into his ear.

"Be careful."

To which he replied, as always, "Always am."

Then I, Sorben Tarnus, bounty hunter and nouveau riche, walked off into the swelling crowds of the understory of Coruscant...

...and the absolutely identical changling Sorben Tarnus walked off in the other direction.

We both disappeared into the dark shadows which managed to exist even amidst the glowing flash of the ever-present neon ads.

--------------------

I am not a droid

Posts: 380 | From: | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.207.176
Lord Kaldan

unregistered

posted 06-25-2002 02:06 AM       Edit/Delete Post
A lesser man would have been fooled by this ruse, but Kaldan was not. His airspeeder floated loftily infront of the club's entrance and he laughed, thrilled that his quary had finally caught on. When the two Sorbens had exited the club they had passed right infront of his door, perhaps to taunt him, perhaps by accident, but they had, nonetheless been in range of the bioscaner he had outfitted each of the doors with. Originally he had done this so that he might more easily acertain the identity of someone who stole the speeder, but he had found it useful in cases where people used holoshrouds or in this case... he paused as the annalisis loaded... a changeling. Lord Kaldan sniggered, he would follow him on foot now. He parked his speeder and strolled into the club, adjusting a few dials on his holoshroud. Lord Kaldan walked out holgrapically masked as a Wookie. Then he went back to the hunt.
Logged: 64.12.101.163
Sorben Tarnus

Member # 44

posted 06-25-2002 04:22 PM     Profile for Sorben Tarnus   Author's Homepage   Email Sorben Tarnus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Oh how very interesting, I thought as I moved through the mass of slythmongers and vigilantes who slithered and slid through the basement of Coruscant, each one eager to make his mark upon his meager little world in whatever meager little manner he could manage. A Bithian slimed up to me as I sauntered along, casting furtive eyes about himself before letting his tunic peep briefly open to display a queen's ransom worth of bottles and vials sewn into its lining, each one promising its own brand of transport away from the hell that was the understory of this planet-wide city.

"I can make your dreams come true, my friend," his garbled voice crept into my ears as he sidled closer, fairly itching to snatch some credits from my very pouch.

I merely sighed. "Not today, pal," I said with a polite enough smile, then continued to move on. I reached for my private commlink, and dialed up a frequency only one other commlink would respond to, no matter how sophisticated the possible eavesdropper's equipment might be. On the other end, my own commlink picked up the signal; I raised the device to my lips....

"Oh, but certainly there are dreams you have, my fine bounty hunter," the Bithian pressed on beside me. His hands reached out greedily to clutch at my armor, where they proceeded to pick and pluck like the claws of a Balmorran metal parasite.

I tried to shrug him off again. Sheesh, the persistant little worrt was beginning to get on my nerves. "Beat it, pal," I said in a little bit firmer tone of voice. "I said I wasn't interested."

The Bithian slythmonger shrugged his cloaked shoulders. "Suit yourself," he said in an offhanded manner, turning to leave, his hand now reaching...

That's when I whirled and nailed the little worrt with my blaster.

The throng of peeps desecrating the walkway didn't even stop to look. They just kept on as if they didn't care about the apparent murder of one of their own beneath their very nose.

Which they probably didn't.

I knelt beside the would-be assassin, pulling his cheap toxic dartgun out from his sleeve to give it a quick glance. Then, my eyes everywhere, I spoke a few words into the commlink, shut it with a decisive little flik, and rose to my feet.

C'mon, ya bastard, I thought in all directions, knowing the hunter on my tail was not just merely active if this little piece of slime had so suddenly and eagerly tried to muscle in on the kill... but probably very close as well. More cunning than I would give him credit for, too.

I know you're out there....

In one smooth motion I tucked the dartgun into one of my pouches. Then I turned and continued to saunter amidst the lowlifes, every sense alert and seeking the one who so obviously was yet out seeking me.

[ 06-25-2002 04:25 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Sorben Tarnus ]

--------------------

I am not a droid

Posts: 380 | From: | Registered: Aug 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.197.174
Admiral Actar

aka Anakin

Member # 38

posted 06-26-2002 12:19 AM     Profile for Admiral Actar   Author's Homepage   Email Admiral Actar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Hello, Admiral. So nice to be experiencing your... hospitality again."

He stayed silent, smiling at her. "Escape is impossible this time, Galen." Her head turned to face him against her own will, her eyes now focused on his, and his on hers. "I know you can sense her, Galen, I sense her also."

"JhinDarra." he whisperred into her mind, "Where is she, Galen?"

--------------------

Anakin

Posts: 146 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.135.248.233
Lord Kaldan

unregistered

posted 06-26-2002 01:47 AM       Edit/Delete Post
Kaldan smirked, allowing his wookie disguise to disapear. So they had made the Sorben hit public, this was most interesting. Kaldan frowned, perhaps the elders were loosing confidence in his abilities, if so thier minds would have to be changed. Still the little fool had not properly read the contract, very little money was payed for the death of Sorben, it was his capture that the elders and the Master were interested in. As the bounty hunter moved on Kaldan followed, he was almost in a state of near-euphoria that only the thrill of a hunt such as this could give him. Yes, things were definatly very interesting.
Logged: 152.163.207.177
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 06-26-2002 02:46 PM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
If you're so all-kriffing-powerful and can sense her and everything, then YOU find her! were the first words to emblazon themselves across my mind. Luckily common sense took hold and I stifled the remark aborning; something inside me winced with the knowledge that Actar probably "heard" the words anyway, but maybe he'd cut me a little slack for the fact that I didn't actually speak them.

At least I hoped so.

My mind raced, battling rising despair. I struggled to think of anything other than JhinDarra, but of course at the moment her name crossed my mind couldn't think of anything but. Tears welled up in my eyes as I saw the Admiral's expression change just a touch; nothing overt, but a shadow of... satisfaction seemed to flit over to lay upon his features.

Slowly he straightened. His smile came even more slowly.

I erupted, beginning to struggle now, not caring how I looked to this guy. Nevermind how I had managed to slip from his clutches time and again and he probably had something good in mind for me now; I didn't care about myself a whit.

"Please! Don't hurt her!" I began to sob. "You can't; she's just a baby! I'll do anything you want, but if you have an ounce of humanity in you please leave my daughter alone!"

He remained ominously quiet, just pinning me with those unfathomable eyes of his. I fell back against the couch, unable to free myself, hiccuping and hating myself for knowing that I had just revealed her presence to him.

"Visiting" her lovely aunt on Khar Delba.

[ 06-26-2002 02:49 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Galen ]

--------------------

Posts: 1459 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.102.153
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-29-2002 11:31 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The dim lights sparkled through the lines of incredible speed, as the Sith Infiltrator took its way through the tide of hyperspace. Spinning and twirling within the realm, it was on its way to the source of power that had controled most of, if not all of the Core Center of the galaxy. Where history was made many times, and the Republic Life was burning like a fire within a cold shelter, upon th eplanet of Hoth.

Within the heated ship, sheltered by the outer layer of black harden coal. A fortress of strong built and great metal materail, that was near indescructable by uncannoned launched lasers, or other titanuim pieces, sharpened to destroy. Its light sense of meterail was created souly upon the planet of Urika, which Lumbia- who resided within the boundaries of the ship, once subsided in his early life. Lumbia: The Dark Jedi, who had enternally created a empire upon the planet of Naboo. The planet placed within the realm of the Republic's grasp. Its new found owner lingered comfortablly within the cockpit, awaiting their arrival.

"So...what is your real name?" His voice thundered like a blizzared through the hot lands of Kessel, ripping it of the soul purpose of the terrain-tearing the silence.

The brown haired beauty fell upon the couch comfortablly placed along the thick side of protection upon the layer residing outside. The red couch blended nicely with her skin coloring, and sleak hairstyle. She paused with a thorougly thoughtful face, grasping upon the words that she would stummble upon for the occasion such as this.

"I-I cant say." She apointed the words, uttering them from her pursed lips, that curled softly backward into a optimistic smile-exposing of her sharp dentail teeth.

Her fingers tingled along the edge of the seat, as her lips curled back into a serious tone of expression, leaning back in her seat, creating a enternal comformation. She stared wonderiously at the back of Lumbia, who sat thoughtfully upon his mobile chair.

The Teenaged Dark Jedi whirled himself within the black, mobile seat, manuevering his fingers before him. Flattening his palm, a storke of mental energy pierced itselfs through the veins thrilling through his arm. striking outward in a invisable power, it grasped her pulling her toward him. Placing her comfortablly within his lap, he ran his finger along his face. Throwing his brown, humanoid attractive hair from hanging over his violent, brown eyes-he beamed them toward her face. His stare was deep, as though absorbing her thoughts, and clutching them tightly within the palm of his mental process.

"Give me..Your name?" His tone was of a whisper, light and with a hint of brightness, and confidence, all rolled into one ball of speech.

As the conversation came to a small pause, the ship came into orbit of the round planet positioned neatly about the. Its buildings residing along the land, crunching into the ground of the surface, as its atomsphere was surronded by the blockading forces of its overwhelming powers that had came to destory of its power, and absorb it of its riches. The Empire that was held souly within the hands of a man, known as Admiral Acatar. This planet was..Coruscant

[ 06-30-2002 01:12 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 06-29-2002 11:24 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Dark Female Jedi leaned forward comforabally in his lap, resting her head on his shoulder as her veins boiled with the sense of devilish act. Only impulsing with the touch of a draining tunnel of love- that swarmed through her emotions, and thought. Excluding the darkness that had overwhelmed her through the years that she was ejected with the rare evil of a man far too weak to control all of it.

Lumbia was suprised by the accumilation of the conversation. Somehow a questioning manifesting to a loving occasion of fleshing touch. His head kicked back, and he looked over her shoulder. His thought process went into a wild like a jungle, as he attepted to attain the apointed of speech. He placed his hand on the intercom, to enable his vocal sound wave to go through and eject into the thought process of the fleet below.

"I mu-must speak to Admiral Actar. It is a very important situation. Tell him that it is a Dark Jedi, it is about his power over the Core, and the Republic. Tell him "Now that I must speak to him." He hollered, but in a slightly timid voice not to disturb of the occasion between him and the woman leaning along him.

He rolled his fingers along her face, curling his fingers into a small fist and brushing away the tears that had flung within her eyes, and trickled along her cheeks. Rolling his curled fingers along her face, he brushed the hair from over her eye, staring deep into her blue, crystal gems; that only beamed right back. They stretched downward in a small pinch of joy, as the contact of mind, and body had formulated itself in the silenting situation.

"My name is Britney.."

[ 06-30-2002 12:34 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Admiral Actar

aka Anakin

Member # 38

posted 07-01-2002 12:22 AM     Profile for Admiral Actar   Author's Homepage   Email Admiral Actar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Not as Actar

"The Admiral doesn't speak to just anyone, identify yourself, or be destroyed." A reply was sent to yet another ship requesting access to land on Coruscant.
As Actar

He sat in an arm chair across from Galen, his hands on the arms of the chair, he was smiling. The outburst the woman made was humorous to him. He lifted a finger and she quickly lifted into the air above the couch she had been lying on. Her hands grabbed at her throat, she couldn't breathe. "Your child....won't feel a thing." He stood and she fell to the floor, unconcious.

He entered her mind slowly, and built the illusion that she had been placed in a small windowless and doorless room. Wall of Concrete surround her, with barely enough room kneel, and not enough room to lie flat on the floor. She would remain in this state of unconciousness until awoken by Actar, and only Actar.

--------------------

Anakin

Posts: 146 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.145.227.88
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 07-01-2002 10:31 AM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Eternity encompassed me, and I couldn't even turn my head to observe it.

I blinked through a fog of fear and confusion: where was I? One moment I had been tied on a couch in front of Actar-- whose personality seemed to have degraded into one even more inhuman than I remembered...

...and inhumane. My thighs began to burn; I tried to stretch them out, to relieve the building cramps, but couldn't. My neck was aching horribly from the tilted position of my head; now a sharp pain began to shoot down my back as the nerve in my neck sent out a cry for help. I wiggled my head a little, but wasn't able to do more than make the laser-hot slices of agony slow in their travel throughout my body. They remained as intense as ever.

Wherever I was, there wasn't much light. Just enough to note there were no windows no doors. How I had been placed here--?

Uncontrollable shudders wracked me now. I closed my eyes against the claustrophobic sight... only to see a smiling Actar, his lean body leaning predatorily over mine, the words insinuating themselves onto my eyelids, into my brain, my heart, my very soul....

"Your child... won't feel a thing...."

My eyes flew open. Tears poured with the sweat down my face. I opened my mouth in a voiceless scream.

Jhin'Darra!

Again I wriggled, seeking to alleviate the physical torture this fiend was placing upon me, straining to keep my mind my own....

JHIN'DARRA!!

TERRIN! Oh Khaandon, Terrin, help me. HELP ME.

Ominous silence prevailed... and somewhere within me the voice of logic spoke up in a whisper:

He'll find you. He'll come get you. Trust in him. And as for our little sweetie, she is at least "safe" with a very powerful aunt.

Don't worry. Concentrate. Use your eyes, your head: where is the door? How did you get here? Actar is an uberjedi; is this a mind-trick...?

Despair and pain broke through once again, shoving the voice of reason viciously to the back of my unconscious.

JHIN'DARRA!!!

If ever hell existed, this was surely it....

--------------------

Posts: 1459 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.104.33
Terrin's Crew

The Guys

Member # 142

posted 07-01-2002 10:38 AM     Profile for Terrin's Crew   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin's Crew     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Again on a completely untraceable comm, Aaron Barnes asked the one most important question he could to his mole before beginning this very ambitious and very risky mission. “Are we certain Galen is with the Admiral?”

“Positive,” came the reply from his contact “I saw the bounty hunter leave her here with my own eyes.

“And you received our package?” he continued.

“Yes.”

“Good. Admiral Pallaeon appreciates the risk you and your allies are taking with this.”

“As we appreciate that you and he are coming. This Admiral Actar guy needs a taste of his own medicine. I am ready and in place. No one suspects a thing...”

On the outskirts of a blockaded Coruscant...

Amongst ships requesting passage to that great city-planet, an Imperial transport, identified as the T’kalon, slipped from hyperspace near the western hemisphere, blending in to Admiral Actar’s glorious fleet. She identified herself and settled into orbit as she awaited permission to land. Meanwhile on the other side of the planet, another transport slipped in, identifying herself as the Rascale..

All seemed well and quite pleasant.

Nevermind that neither transport was quite a transport.

Before anyone could take note of this descrepency—after all, how would one take note of such a descrepancy when both ships blended so very well with the Admiral’s fleet?—one of the two ships turned on her gravity wells.

Thanks to one very clever Verpine, these gravity wells had an interesting configuration. While most gravity wells pulled in gravity to a single point, allowing the ship to act as a planet and not permit another to take off into hyperspace, this one did the complete reverse. Suddenly the planet was bombarded with shockwaves of gravitons. Ships in orbit around the planet lost their orbits and went to and fro as their pilots attempted to regain orbit and keep their ships from being ripped apart. Yet one ship stood still in the midst of it all, funneling the power of her gravity wells via technology that acted as a black hole.

On the planet, by all appearances they were suffering a massive earthquake. Buildings crumbled. People ran for cover.

As the waves subsided, the ship that had reverted to hyperspace on the western hemisphere turned on her gravity wells, which had been configured in the same way as those on the T’kalon.

On the other side of the city-planet, yet another “earthquake” ensued.

In the pell-mell on planet...

A Palleon loyalist, planted as nothing more than a janitor, sneakily slipped in to an unauthorized area after spotting the Admiral slip away, trying to deal with the problems at hand and trying to figure out just what was going on.

It was time to make his move.

Before a soul could have ever guessed that he was anything more than a janitor about his business cleaning the Admiral’s office, he’d taken Galen Danner.

Of course, nothing was ever quite that easy.

A slew of five Reborn Jedi immediately noticed the apparent “kidnapping” of the Admiral’s prize and moved in on the poor man. But what they didn’t count on was the ysalmiri sneakily placed in the man’s vacu-pack.

He’d have to thank his new allies for THAT later.

Still, the Reborn Jedi fought with great skill. The Admiral didn’t have any shabby workers on his staff. Still, without the ability to use the Force, these Reborn were again just men, fighting as men must when placed in this situation. Because they had been so relient on the Force, they lacked just a small edge in fighting as normal people.

They never saw the thermal detonator coming until it went off.

In moments, he was blasting off in a TIE-interceptor to a pre-arranged redevous. With all of Coruscant’s computer systems on the blink and its shield down, no one would ever be able to catch him as he slipped away to his destination in the sky...

Back in space...

“Do we have her?” came the question.

The TIE pilot replied. “Yes sir. You may proceed to get us the Hell out of here.”

“My pleasure,” was the reply.

After letting their Verpine friend switch the identity of the ship to a YT-1300 called the Slash, the ship blasted off into hyperspace, heading for a redevous at Bastion with the fleet of Admiral Pallaeon himself. In the same manner, the ship that had been still blasting the other side of Coruscant with gravitons ceased her action, reverting her ID to a little yacht called the Daydream. Then she too slipped off into hyperspace to meet with her sister ship in the fleet of the true Imperial Navy...

((OCC: Follow Terrin's Crew to "All's Fair in Love and War" in this same forum. Thank you!))

[ 07-01-2002 07:03 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Terrin's Crew ]

--------------------

Crew currently consists of Aaron Barnes, Taylor Garrison, Jasyn Lancaster, and Matt Stanza
"We don't need no stinkin' Jedi!" ~~Jasyn
"Never trust a scoundrel."~~Aaron Barnes

Posts: 302 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Dec 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.156.47

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05