my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Empire and New Republic   » Back on Coruscant (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Back on Coruscant
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 07-02-2002 02:53 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The ship abruptly rolled back, as a sudden earthquake framed gravational push threw the ship nearly out of orbit. With the mental controlling, he positioned it back into place, and relocated Britney upon the surface.

Moving his hand along the intercom, he turned it on, and began to speak to give an explanation to the situation.

"Excuse me, if you dont allow me in-, Im sure the small Imperail Preperations to attack the Core, and overtake you, and implace their new plans would be nice. They have all teamed up, they are the few people who still believe in the Empire, and are sure to overtake anything that'll be in their way. I know of this, as I have heard it with my own ears." He lied completely of the situation, but thorougly implaced his voice according to the frame of mind of truth. This was all for they would believe in what he had declared

He awaited the reply, with a clear, stern voice, placing his hand along his jaw and thinking thoughtfully to himself. His eyes sparked with the gems of brown, as he swung his hand toward his lightsaber, grasping tightly upon it, securly prepared for anything that could/would throw itself toward him.

Abruptly, the sound of physchical operation eat at the ears of the Youthful Dark Jedi, as his fingers curled slowly about the handle of his weaponary. Securely grasping upon it, he rotated his structure about in the chair, and impelled the black, raging heat-projected from the crystal that flared within the hilt. The acomplishment of dead had proceeded itself upon the frame of the girl, known as Britney. The Dark Jedi's smooth, soft lips, snaked horizitionally-structuring itself in the fashion of sanguineness. The sole of Lumbia's foot flushed against the surface, embarking his upper body into a stand. Manuerving his hand upward, as his body had positioned, the lightsaber decended through the core of her flesh, and outward from the top of her skull.

A darkness roamed out, going through space and decreasing of its essence, as its smoke was cleared with the winds of the foundation upon the planet of Corucant.

"I knew that evil couldn't love." Lumbia's voice was cold, as was his mucus drenched lip, that slied its way along his lips, in a devlish fashion.

Lumbia came to a knelt, and ran his fingers back and forth about the ground, where the tangible leveled. Finishing, with his palm soaking of the blood, and organs that toppled to the ground from the large wound, he ran his fingers about it. His tounge perspiring the blood.

The Youthful Evil's voice went into a susurrant of arousement by his own actions.

"I live for death.."

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 07-02-2002 05:19 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The modified tie exited hyperspace smoothly, the re-entry to realspace complete, Recinis looked through the main screens, and read the radar.

"im no expert my friend, but it appears you, miscalculated...."

Narcolm looked at Recinis for a moment, then shook his head. "no, we are in a system nabering coruscant, i must contact a...ah. Friend..."

recinis nodded to the man and sat quietly.

Narcolm then delved into his knew ability with the force, opening his mind to the universe, searching out Rathal.

After a few minuts of searching, enhanced by the power of atma's body, narcolm detected rathal and quickly sent a message to him.

"Rathal, i need you once again... You must help me get to coruscant, I must retrieve the one that Mr. Tarnus held captive, perhaps you may know a way to get in?"

-- Rathal

Rathal was walking somewhere on the Hornet when suddenly he felt an intrusion in his mind, then the firmilier voice of Narcolm flashed through his mind.

"I might be able to help you, but what exactly would i be getting for my efforts?" the man thought, letting the link follow through to Narcolm.

the Voice of Narcolm was a Jack-hammer in Rathals head. "WE WILL DISCUSS SUCH ISSUES LATER!"
The message sent by narcolm forced rathal to grasp his temples, his head throbing.

" I ha-ave recently helped othe-rs in an attack on corus-" his thoughts stammered back. "What where the details of the mission?" narcolm shot back

"It is not my place to say such things" Rathal then returned, hoping that Narcolm would not destroy him on the spot.
Narcolm then probed deeper into the mans thoughts, "Get me a meeting with the one that holds such privledge."

Rathal simply went on, searching now, before Narcolm was angered too much, searching out Aaron he stammered to the man "m-may i spe-ak with you?"

--------------------

"my hearts my strongest weapon, my mind my swiftess blade, the words i speak can cut your flesh, and leave you in the gray"
---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.47
Terrin's Crew

The Guys

Member # 142

posted 07-02-2002 09:51 PM     Profile for Terrin's Crew   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin's Crew     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
(((OCC: Look for Rathal's continuing conversation with Aaron in "All's Fair in Love and War" in this same forum. Thank you!)))

--------------------

Crew currently consists of Aaron Barnes, Taylor Garrison, Jasyn Lancaster, and Matt Stanza
"We don't need no stinkin' Jedi!" ~~Jasyn
"Never trust a scoundrel."~~Aaron Barnes

Posts: 302 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Dec 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.156.47
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 07-02-2002 10:23 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
His eyes flashed over from its darkness, as he looked down at himself. His brown hair cascaded his solemn eyes, as he felt a sense of pain stroll through him. Physchical, Mental-no, but emotionally he felt it. IT was a pain of greif, and throbbing emotion pain. He had destroyed of yet another, and did it devlishly without little meaning, other then defensive, which could have been carried out in a different coordinates.

"W...why?" He questioned himself, before a beep interupted his self-puzzlement, grasping his attetion, and mind-setting himself back upon the Admiral's response to his statement.

[ 07-02-2002 10:28 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Admiral Actar

aka Anakin

Member # 38

posted 07-02-2002 10:51 PM     Profile for Admiral Actar   Author's Homepage   Email Admiral Actar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Admiral Actar stood in the Command Center on Coruscant furious. He knew the earthquake wasn't real, Coruscant has had earthquakes since before the Old Republic was in existence. He knew what had happened, and why. He also knew they'd be back, if they ever wanted Galen to wake up, they would have to. He was the one who put it in her mind, and only he could take it out.

His orders included expanding the blockade around the planet, preventing any ship from getting close to the atmosphere; no ship enters the atmosphere without his or Admiral Swatzi's permission; Reborn troops, along with Dark Troopers were everywhere on Coruscant, you couldn't turn a corner without seeing one or the other, or even both; and the Blackline Wing, along with the newly created Blueline Wing patrolled the high skies of Coruscant at all times.

A bounty of 2,000,000 credits was placed on the head of Galen's husband, and part-owner of Eagle Enterprises, Terrin Danner. A lesser, but just as meaningfull to any bounty hunter of 500,000 credits was placed on the head of Aaron Barnes, part-owner of Eagle Enterprises. 50,000 credits was awarded to any person or group who could successfully destroy property belonging to Eagle Enterprises.

The resolution of the issue on Correlia was agreed upon by Actar and Swatzi after much deliberation. Reborn troops that had been deployed would hunt down and kill any rebel fighters, if they failed, The Lightning would be put into use.

--------------------

Anakin

Posts: 146 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.131.82.69
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 07-02-2002 11:39 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lo-Ban just finished calibrating the ships systems to accept his 'equipment', when Trel came over the comm,"We are here, better start your cloak, and quickly..."

"You should come to a stop, I haven't finished yet..." Lo-Ban said hurriedly.

Just then Lo-Ban's hip started to vibrate, 'thank goodness' he thought to himself...

"You are to meet up with a TIE defender which originated from Khar Delba... You are to assist them in whatever is needed... I am updating your MPI, so that you will not lose them.... May the force be with you..."

Lo-Ban then entered the cockpit to give Trel the coordinates. "This ship should take us back to Khar Delba... Lets just hope this guy is easier to keep up with..." Lo-Ban said to the patient Trel...

Trel then entered the coordinates and took the ship into an intercept course...

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.176
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 07-02-2002 11:39 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As the troops blockaded, and grew stronger, exporting their way off the surface, Lumbia placed his hand on the control rod, manuerving the ship backward, and out of the atomsphere, but still held a good connection with the intercom to their enterprise, enabling him to speak to one of their employes, in which had command, or coordinates to move the blockade, and enable him.

In the cockpit, many projections of important information, came projecting from the panel. It showed many updates to the bounty list, but the most important was the one that had came toward a few of a woman's husband, and associates all placed under a list, organized with the bounty beginning from Admiral's Fleet.

"Excuse me-" His voice excereted through the intercom piece placed over his mouth, and he quickly continued with the plain he had organizedly set up. "-I believe that I can catch these new boundies. If so, could I speak to the Admiral private for a matter of 10 minutes?"

His patience once again took a commencement, and he stroked his fingers subconsciousnessly along his chin, as it had became a traditional exposure to mental processing.

[ 07-02-2002 11:47 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Admiral Actar

aka Anakin

Member # 38

posted 07-03-2002 12:10 AM     Profile for Admiral Actar   Author's Homepage   Email Admiral Actar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Reply sent to Lumbia:

"Listen, buddy, the Admiral doesn't speak to everyone who wants to speak with him. You have a question about the bounty, you talk to us, and we'll answer as best we can."

--------------------

Anakin

Posts: 146 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.131.82.69
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 07-03-2002 12:27 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
His teeth gritted with a long emotional stretch of frustration. Curling his fingers upon the rod, he was preparing for a suicidal bumrush down to the surface, and then abruptly destroy of everyone he could for the frustration had clearly taken over his mind-set.

"Idiot, this isn't your everyday person. This is someone that can kill more then a fleet of men, single-handly. Im a Dark Jedi, so if you dont start allowing me to speak to him, I'll be killing all the bounties, and destroying them. Also, I know more then enough about you to design a plan to overthrow you. And if you dont see this as a threat, then you should start changing your mind-set, idiotic monkey! If I dont get some answers about Yavin, you wont be getting any of these bounties of yours! Cause I'll go out of my way to destroy them!!" His speech ended with a huff, as he crunched his finger about the rod, tensifying his muscules, and excereting veins that bulged outward, expressing themselves about the layer of skin.

The patience that had ran through his body vaporized with his new expression of optisim. Lumbia's eyes wandered outward the ship, through the small glass windows positioned along the circular cockpit, and manuervered his finger to the side, and opened up his fist.

His mind-set went into a progression of the Foce, slowly reading through the man's mind and forseeing what the pilot in the next ship saw. Staring at him, his lips curled back slowly, and he controled the being.

Grasping upon his thoughts, and mental stability, he made him suicidally rush forward toward the barrier, blockading any forces from entering. Rushing ahead, he made the being enable the force of th esheidl that would only last for a matter of seconds, giving the pilot enough time for what he needed to do. Pushing the sped of the crafts to its limit, he crashed into one of the TIE Fighters, exploding it with immense heat excereting. The blockade slowly seperated, but not enoughf or anyone to move through, for if they even challenged them, they'd be destroyed of by their lasers, or ion cannons that were ported upon the surface.

"This is what..I can do..." He declared, in a smooth voice of confidence.

((OOC: Too much had been added after this post was made. Once a post is up, it is up. Also, you could not have reached Graysith in the manner you did. Khar Delba is in another time and place now, and only the All can penetrate that protection... which is a registered character and cannot be used without permission. ~ Graysith))

[ 07-03-2002 10:55 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 07-03-2002 04:55 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Reply sent to Lumbia, "The point of the bounty is to find them all dead. You run this blockade, you will be destroyed. This is your last warning, I don't care if you're Darth Vader himself, we will and can destroy you. Turn back now."

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 172.159.141.86
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 07-03-2002 05:19 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lumbia was not going to win this conversation, so he simply had to do the calm fashion. He couldn't go after the bounty hunter if he had nothing truly to do with them, and not gain any answers.

"Forget it..Just Forget it." He spoke through the intercom, and placed his finger along the navigation control. Twirling his ship around in a circular motion, he adventured elsewhere, going through hyperspace.

[ 07-03-2002 11:39 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 07-03-2002 11:49 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Looks like he is heading back to Khar Delba... I am going to finish hooking up my cloaking devise... It may be our only chance..." With that he exited the cockpit. On his way out he wanted to express he would explain everything in due time, but Trel gave him a look as though he knew he would...
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.12
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 07-03-2002 11:53 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Follow Lo-Ban and Trel to the 'Cry of the Sith' thread in Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple...))
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.12
SeanHortkron

Pilot of Unknown Past

Member # 279

posted 07-05-2002 11:57 AM     Profile for SeanHortkron   Author's Homepage   Email SeanHortkron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Elsewhere

A black and ebon blue, highly modified E Wing Star fighter went swarming from the busy planet of Spakle. Swarming through the heavens. The Star fighter speared through the stars-that shimmered like gems in darkness. It began sprinting through asteroids that surrounded the planet, exiting through the harsh path, in a showcase of the pilot's skills. Exposing himself with the signal of smoke coming from behind his engines, he went twirling about, barley touching of the asteroids that could be the holder of the pilots death.

Stopping after the asteroid field, that has strained the pilot's crafts engines slightly, by a slight malfunctioning.

The teenaged, dirty blonde haired pilot yelled out to the T1-X, positioned in its small pit, enabling it to function with the malfunctioning that could have progressed over the flight. "T-man, get moving-we don’t have all day." He simply declared, leaning back in his seat in thinking thoroughly to himself.

The navigational staff was positioned between all his tools, enabling him to function through all the missiles, and other tools that function, manifesting a regular ship into one of a Star fighter. His eyes- the eyes of a 17 year old pilot, known well as Rock Howard for his rocky missions- were locked completely on the rod, in a thoughtful manner. His blonde eyebrows curved downward, intensifying his expression, as he firmed his visual jewels.

"Beep!" The sound of the T.I-X incepted his attention, throwing the Teenager in his seat, back into a position of focus. The beep was a signal of complete construction, and now he was to prepare for an attack.

Running his hand along the control panel, he emplaced the Rifle missiles in. His preparation was up, and only fate could hold his future. Grasping tightly upon the navigational rod, attired with many weaponry launching buttons. Securing those lethal launch buttons in his soft palm, he rolled it forward. Maneuvering the ship forward, with an adjustment of speed, he went blazing ahead. Sprinting through the stars, it seemed wind as rushing through the ship's body, blurring it of its normal image.

Abruptly stopping before the planet of Resiy, he took his eyes from the circular Orgin of life, and to a structure that hovered far over the planet. It was a structure, known only as a shipyard-for ship construction, and repair. The boy's lips curved back, before the realization became a visual within his brain.

There was to many Star fighters surrounding this place. It wont be that easy.

His voice boomed in his mental reality, not becoming as clears to him in psychical. Seconds of progression unfazed it, clearing it completely. The Teenager's lips plowed down, firming into a serious line. His expression was cold, and his hands were soft. Preparation was over, and the time for fate to do its magic had come.

Surging downward, it suicidal dived toward the few blockades, showcasing their guarding-mentality for the E.E rights for the shipyard. If it where to be destroyed, as Rock Howard’s had learned, he could gain a mild amount of credits, that could able him to repair a few parts on his ship, and gain a few heavy weaponry.

Placing his hand upon a small button about the top of the rod, excreting through the small pipe, located upon the edge of his wings, were thin lasers of red hue. Sizzling through the air, it burned through the bodies of the ships before him, destroying them after two stealth shots. Twirling downward, the ships ejected to the heaven's above, catching the attention of the guard pilots. Their eyes were thrown up in curiosity, and quickly knew of what was to happen. In the interior of the ship, Rock Howard placed his fingers about the control panel, and began the process of ejecting the large missiles, that would increase the damage to their blockade. The pilots quickly went flying forward, in preparation of the confrontation.

Rock Howard only lingered back in his seat, and slowly slimed his fingers down the rod. Pressing to the last two buttons, appointed upon the opposite sides of themselves on the shaft. Gradually the ship's navigational pole was absorbed inward, upon its small plate, excluding it from all the other controls. Two small shafts ejected, which came as controls for the ropes that had been stationed within the smaller pipes along side the frontier of the ship.

Pressing upon the points, as he maneuvered them, he trusted the two ropes outward, and the edges jolted their grapples upon it. Holding tightly, he pressed upon the control panel, and two large cannons maneuvered, and plunged two highly powerful explosive missiles. Charging through the mental exterior, they imploded the two Starships. Unleashing his ropes in time without injuring their delicately, he strolled them back in.

Holding still, he stealth fully awaited the next attack, so he could destroy of them in groups, and then go about his business upon the attack upon the shipyard. Suddenly, two large shots came strolling toward him, in a fast pace-with the time of reaction nearly passing by. Grasping upon the rod, a sudden shockwave of the "Force" came through his being, and he contrived his ship in an adjustment that wouldn't able him to be injured, or temporarily damaged by the attacks. In an exposure of love of breath, a relieving sigh came from his vocal box, and lungs. Pressing outward, he slowly ran his eyes upward, staring at his surroundings.

Rolling his eyes, visually grasping the image of the shooter, he came rushing toward him, preparing for the attack. Violently, and swiftly running his fingers about the control panel like a keyboard, Rock Howard came to an end, where he had the disintegration controls installed. Emerging from a small slit upon the top of his ship was a missile. Grasping upon the Sniper locating, he placed it neatly before his eyes. Squinting his left eye, and uprising his cheek he stared ahead with his right. Preparation was finished, and completed, and now as that emit of the triggering.

Emitting the furry of the disintegration blast. The thin, but everlasting thin line of red heat went rushing ahead, slowly vanquishing of its power.

"Man, I can’t keep this up much longer. I better begin the E.E shipyard attack." Rock Howard voice was stern, and loud, emerging from the cockpit to his beep language friend.

Cascading his dowel with his hand, he dived downward toward the shipyard, which E.E had so powerfully had the rights over to use, when needed. Shooting down at the droids that were working. Destruction roamed the shipyard, completely cascading the few certain spots, amongst the large ship construction center. Included with the target of his quick shots were the ships, and a few small placements where the droids were ejected, to work. Large sounds of booms, and bangs went roaming through the hallow sound of space, before he swarmed out of the scene quickly, back toward the back of the blockade.

Swirling about, they began firing abruptly toward him, in a large flare. Weaving, and whirling through, with an unnoticeable touch of the "Force" guiding him through his troubles, and tribulations he came outward from the area, barley untouched. The edge of his wing was scave by a tremendously large flaring gun ray, placing fire upon his ship.

Heading out of the range of their shots, he knew he would have enough damage to their shipyard to gain the cash, and went downward to the planet he was previously upon, to get a small repairing.

He had did the smallest of damage, but it would come out indeed on his account, or he would have to visit with the Empire.

Back to Spakle

[ 07-05-2002 05:27 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by SeanHortkron ]

--------------------

The Power of crave can overwhelm the strenght of pride.

Posts: 94 | From: Irutula | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 12.246.169.9
Admiral Actar

aka Anakin

Member # 38

posted 07-14-2002 10:51 PM     Profile for Admiral Actar   Author's Homepage   Email Admiral Actar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“Casualties of Reborn have been relatively low. The most deaths of course being on Yavin. The students and faculty of the Praxeum are essentially under house arrest.”

Admiral Actar nodded in approval, “How are the bounties working?”

"Thus far, 700,000 credits have been rewarded to pilots throughout the galaxy who have managed to successfully destroy property belonging to Eagle Enterprises."

"Good, the more money given out, the better. Have you looked into former customers of Eagle Enterprises? Surely they couldn't have pulled off the earthquake stunt alone."

"We're going through that now. Of course, most of that information is kept private within the company, but we are looking at what we can. We have a spy working in the company, he should update us regularly with different information."

"Well, then, is that all?" Actar asked.

"Actually, sir, there is more. As you know, Eagle Enterprises has no Planetary Headquarters."

"Yes, I know that, Sergeant. They're headquarters is the Hornett, why, have you found it's location?"

“We’re very close to knowing it, sir.”

Again, he nods in approval. He asked, “And Correlia. What’s the latest?”

“The Reborn troops alone have managed to kill the majority of rebels there, the rest…well, they aren’t enough to worry about.”

“Right, well, I want them dead as well.”

“Yes, sir.”

“How are the academic facilities on Ambria coming?”

“Nearly finished, sir. It will be ready for students within weeks.”

--------------------

Anakin

Posts: 146 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 172.145.153.131
DATOR

Leader of the Droid Uprising

Member # 289

posted 07-15-2002 01:52 AM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
somewhere near coruscant...

"First catch of the day..."

"Sir"

"Speak"

"This planet is heavily guarded, Sir."

"How heavily, navigator."

"It seams to be blockaded..."

"Continue on, search the outskirts of this system, any freighter will do..."

"Yes sir"

The Excelsior's droid crew worked so fast, before DATOR could give the order to search for a freighter, they were bearing down on an innocent enough ship... and beginning the assimilation... DATOR: "We will be back to this planet soon enough..."

Posts: 58 | From: see loban | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.162.68
DATOR

Leader of the Droid Uprising

Member # 289

posted 07-17-2002 02:24 AM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Please follow DATOR to the Allegiance thread in this forum... thank you))
Posts: 58 | From: see loban | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 208.61.78.6
Admiral Actar

aka Anakin

Member # 38

posted 07-30-2002 08:31 PM     Profile for Admiral Actar   Author's Homepage   Email Admiral Actar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Status Meeting -- Imperial Headquarters, Coruscant

Admirals Actar and Swatzi sat facing the Commanders of Interior(Coruscant) and Exterior Operations, on the top floor of the Imperial Towers, facing the sunset.

"We believe there are a number of spies for outside organizations on the surface, as well as possible assassins. "

"And how did they get on the surface, Commander?" Admiral Swatzi inquired.

"Most, sir, were here and later hired, some did manage to pass the initial blockade, but of course, that's impossible now. We have our own spies in the areas these goons would most likely hang out, and we feel we'll kill the majority, the rest we'll take care of when their stupidity gets the best of them."

Later

"As expected, there are numerous rebbelous organizations, most would be no match. There is world on the outer-rim, Mech'a, an old and practically a forgotten planet. Legend has it there was an uprising, a...droid uprising, on that planet. Actual information has surfaced that these droids may have left the planet, and are somehow able to make a human into a droid."

"Sounds ridiculous," Swatzi commented.

"Yes, it does," the commander continued, "but if this is true, depending on their speed, they could amass a huge army."

"Find them and destroy them." Actar said, "Lightning?" he looked at Swatzi and asked. Swatzi paused, and nodded.

"Commander, ready the Lightning for an attack on Mech'a."

"Yes sir."

"Moving on," Actar said, "what more can you tell me about Eagle Enterprises?"

"Well, as you know, none of their property is listed under them anymore. We still know the location of property formerly theirs, however."

"What about our 'spy?'"

"The ship is in hyperspace, as soon as it drops, we'll make contact and send the transmission droid."

"Hopefully they accept it. If all goes well, we can eliminate what seems to be our biggest enemy. Perhaps make an Ally of them, eh Admiral?" He said smiling at Admiral Actar, who smiled back.

--------------------

Anakin

Posts: 146 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 12.220.189.75
Admiral Actar

aka Anakin

Member # 38

posted 08-06-2002 02:10 PM     Profile for Admiral Actar   Author's Homepage   Email Admiral Actar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
OOC: Follow Actar to "Enemy in the Midst" in this forum, and then "...And If Our Hopes Have Wings," also in this forum.

--------------------

Anakin

Posts: 146 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 12.220.189.75
Admiral Swatzi

Member # 117

posted 08-06-2002 02:28 PM     Profile for Admiral Swatzi   Author's Homepage   Email Admiral Swatzi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"It's a small list, are you sure this is all of them?" Admiral Swatzi said in question to the list of allies from Eagle Enterprises.

"I'm positive." Admiral Actar replied.

"Well, we should have known Pallaeon would be against us. The Janitor will be interogated, and then terminated, as will anyone affiliated with the SSD Repair Company." Swatzi said.

"Pallaeon doesn't pose a huge threat, but we need to eliminate him just the same."

"I'll direct our intelligence sources to look into him, and we'll take action as soon as we find something." Swatzi replied.

A young captain burst through the door and said, "Admiral!" not knowing which to look to, his eyes bounced back and forth as he spoke. "The Lightning is ready to strike Mech'a. There are active shipyards on the planet. "

"Fire when ready, Captain" Admiral Swatzi said to the young man, with a slight nod of the head.

The man disappeared as quick as he came. "If there is a droid army, it shouldn't be hard to tackle, and defeat." Swatzi said to Actar.

Who replied, "Let's hope so."

---------------------------------------

In seconds of this conversation, the entire planet of Mech'a erupted in explosion after explosion. The surface was burnt to rock, the atmosphere was eliminated. The planet now resembled Kessel, a barren rock, with no use.

--------------------

- Anakin

Posts: 15 | From: | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 12.220.189.75
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-07-2002 02:43 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((Please Follow Lumbia toward Assault on N'hreal. Peace out, and follow my trail from there too, as a journey has begun that'll change his, and your life. So if you dont come, you'll be killed, lol j/k. Now Follow your King.... ))

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
SeanHortkron

Pilot of Unknown Past

Member # 279

posted 08-16-2002 05:57 PM     Profile for SeanHortkron   Author's Homepage   Email SeanHortkron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The stars shimmered about the slow-motioning ship, under the registration ID: 15311050, which Sean knew by heart. He had continusedly signed up for many missions, so it was a must to remember. The ship motioned over all the clouds of Space, slowly going, as if it was a walk in a park. Adventuring hte sars unlike others, watching and counting them with the happiness and joy fo a innocent child. Even though the most puzzlign time had came into his life, he went back to his unseeable child hood, that he'd like to play out as him enjoying the little things that adults, and other people seemed to discourage or disgust. The simple watch of the stars, and the horizion on the path of life, or just the capability to breath another second. Things that normally were a just to many people, but to him were things that he innocently observe with delight.

He took in the air, and breathed out, leaning softly back within his ship's cockpit seating. Sean's lips curved back in a show of happiness, as he took long, thick silenced moment to gaze at the stars before the action would once again flood his life. Where he could become like any other person, and ignore those simple things. To be cautious about actions, instead of innocently doing things, just out of delight, even though the reaction could be filled with pain. Sean was indeed to become a regular being of space, only worrying about the htings that were not as important, or actually essentail.

"If this puzzling situation is true, I wonder what my name was before I had became Sean Hortkron. I could go through the files of Yavin's database, or Coruscants." Sean said, lingering ack into his normal position, staring ahead.

Placing his hands upon his control panel, he began positioning the ship for the escape into hyperspace, only to exit before the planet of Coruscant. The keys light up, and a projection came thorugh the slit. Placing his hand on the hologramic projection, his fingers slid alogn the screen. Pulling the key to the position of the Core of Space, and right before Coruscant. The situating was complete, and all he needed to do was apply pressure to the key before the projection screen.

"Here we go puppy. For the last time..." Sean contend, as his Index, and middle finger applied the pressure that was needed for the implant of hyperspace.

Manifesting into the realm of bluring stars, as the rate of speed was near undescrible. The swiftness of the ship twirling, and manuevering from the realm near Tattonie, toward the area of Corsucant. The absurb scientifical boundaries had yet to be appointed to anyone of the galaxy. You could reach the heavens, and escort yourself through space with just the utilization of a vehicle. The amazement of this was only something Sean seemed to realize, and with htose thougts, he delightfully smiled for the last time before he went into a deep slumber, awaiting the day where he would appear before the blockade of Actar's Forces, where he would register for a new job.

Rolling about in his somnolent slumber, upon the comfortable chair, that seemed to not please him within his unconscious state. His mental organs probed a new conception, known to many as a dream, or in dire situations-a nightmare.

Sean walked around in the silk, beauitful robes of a Jedi. Motioning about the colorful terrain, he smelt the beauitful flowers. He was upon the planet of Naboo, where many great Jedi's subsided, and once the Imperail casted their power. Where Darth Vader, also known as Anakin Skywalker, before he fell to the Dark Side married Padme Amadila. The history of this land was feirce, but seemed to also weild beauitful lush. The sparkling rivers which homed the Gungans, who accompanied the Naboo Fleet in its fight in the Trade Federation. This was clearly a land of great history, and incredible people. Sean's mind seemed to want thsoe things to be in his past, but all there was before he was 13 was a wall, blocking him from seeing what he wanted to. A mirror only showing himself, but nothing of his past. HE wanted those things back, to become a Jedi-which previously he hated. To help the Republic in its task of overtaking the Imperail, which he once craved to do. All this actions have been overlayed by his new vies from his amnesia state. It was nothing more then emotions of hate toward the amnesia that he scared his life. HE wanted to be young again, to hodl those things that he cherrished before, but couldn't remember. Sean wanted those things, he wanted his real name-he wanted his mother. Sean Hortkron wanted to achieve a task people seemed to ignore amoungst the galaxy; to weild his life. It wasn't anythign else to it, other then to remember his past, but still he would be changed, and chained down forever as a Pilot. He couldn't ever go back to the past...but if he could he would try his hardest to hold it forever. Never to allow it to fall from his hands as before. He wanted those things back, but no one in the galaxy could give it to him...

But maybe, just maybe one could. Maybe one of the Sith, even Actar he would rely on for this task. He wanted somehow to go back in time and weild those things he couldn't achieve, or hold anymore.

All these thoughts came to mind when he sat in the valley that Padme and Anakin sat once before, when the Birth of Clones in War came to be. The fight of Republic, and Imperail. Yet the Republic was being implaced with a virus from the inside. Sean sat in the mix of his own history, and other's, yet neither one he could see.

He wanted it back...He wanted it all BACK!!

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[ 08-16-2002 06:11 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by SeanHortkron ]

--------------------

Posts: 94 | From: Irutula | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
SeanHortkron

Pilot of Unknown Past

Member # 279

posted 08-17-2002 06:38 AM     Profile for SeanHortkron   Author's Homepage   Email SeanHortkron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Sean's ship came quickly out of hyperdrive as the day had come to an end. He slowly sat up in his chair, yielding a yawn, as he looked through his squeezed eyes at the stars and the black TIE fighters sprouted along the orbit. Sean swung his head to the side, cracking it slowly as he crumpled his hand along the navigatoinal control. STaring ahead, he comfortabally wiggled in his seat before he came to a stop in the most calmative position, and took one last gaze ahead before he clicked on the commlink.

Staring toward the commlink, he began the conversation of his registration as a Imperail Army Soldier.

"Yes, excuse me. I'd like to be registrated as a Imperail Army Soldier, for ground duties. Maybe night shift. Also, a good put in is that Im one of the best Pilots in the whole damn galaxy. So I think I could help you too. Im also a good spy, so I can spy on a few enemies if need be.."

--------------------

Posts: 94 | From: Irutula | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Admiral Actar

aka Anakin

Member # 38

posted 08-18-2002 11:22 PM     Profile for Admiral Actar   Author's Homepage   Email Admiral Actar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The young lieutenant came to a stiffly-saluted halt before Admiral Actar, not daring to move or shift his eyes from where they were fixed on a place somewhere off to the left side of his head. Actar gave a brief returning salute, and looked at him with quiet meaning.

"Yes, Lieutenant," was all he said and then became quiet to hear what the young man would say.

The lieutenant straightened further. "Sir!" he said crisply. "We have received an incoming transmission from the old Imperial post on Endor. It would seem..."

In a smooth rush of words he proceeded to inform the Admiral of goings on regarding a planet which was one of the highest concerns of Actar, and coming from, of all places, the least.

Actar frowned when he finished, then dismissed him. He then called up Swatzi on his personal comm, and passed the information along that he had heard, ending with orders succinct and clear.

"Send an additional full garrison of Reborn, and another Blackline wing to Yavin IV, but have them lay low. In the meantime, sweep up the Jedi there, and send them to--"

On the other end, Swatzi nodded as the orders came into his ears. At length Actar fell silent, and Swatzi only nodded once again.

Then, "It shall be as you order, Admiral," he replied and closed the commlink.

In moments more, the orders were given.

And in a matter of mere hours, completely carried out... and in the greatest of secrecy.

Actar smiled to himself, then continued about his business of running the Empire he was building up with astonishing rapidity.

--------------------

Anakin

Posts: 146 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.206.206
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-19-2002 12:28 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
On Endor..

Lumbia's eyes without notice of the fleet about him fell to a close. Concealing his hazel nut colored eye's, his hands rose. The sole of a foot could be heard from his ear creeping from toward the area slowly. Crunching the fallen leafs from the high oak-like trees. Lumbia took an abrupt jump off the stomp, and as swiftly as he moved upward he came down shifting himself before a creature. Her hair was green, and neatly set to gorge her face with the sense of beauty and youth, while her clothing was unfashioned to the modern Galaxy. Attire in brown over shirt, cut through the middle to expose her yellow shirt, and had a long skirt made of the over shirt materail. She seemed like a native because of her clothing fit the creatira of someone who lived in the waeathers that a Ewok did. The Human Native snarled and stepped back, slowly manuevering her hands about.

"Excuse me, but exactly who are you?" Lumbia cogitate, staring at the lady who only stared back with her sly green eyes, crossed with anger.

She fell silent until a quick screech came from her voice, and the sound of feet could be heard sprouting about the fleet. Rushing from side to side, they were all attired in similar fits, and of different sexs. Flooding around like water, they all put up their melee weapons, pointing them toward their adversaries.

"I dont want to be rude, but I may ask again-who are you?" He inquired suprisingly calmer then hte previous once, and in a near whisper.

"Someone that will kill you if you move any closer." She replied, her voice stern-showcasing her strong feminine personality. She digged her foot into the ground, and threw up a spear. Whirling it around in her palm she pointed the end toward the face of the man.

"Dont move..." She simply stated.

The Jedi didn't aprove,and he quickly flinched to show his disagreement, and before she could strike he leaped over, placing his foot on her head, and shifting his momentum into her. Throwing her toward the ground, digging her face through the dirt he slide along the ground.

"Fleet, move into the ship, and attempt to avoid all attacks. I feel a disturbance in the force. It is flowing through my veins like the Force itself. Put the Coordinates to Kashyyyk ." Lumbia commanded, as the Major and its fleet picked up its laid weapons and shot. Aiming past the humanoids, they scattered away-adventuring out of harms way.

Lumbia rushed forward toward the woman who still was left off balance, attempting to regain it. Kicking the spear from her hand, he stepped on it, crunching it under his feet. Interjecting an enormous amount of the Force within the strenght of his feet, he projected himself into the heavens. Falling on the heaven-heading ship, he placed his feet on the ramp as it came into a close. Sliding along the ground, he stared at the others. As the ship headed toward the planet, Lumbia smirked at the window at the girl who screeched out, and went diving into the water, heading back to their orgination.

[ 08-19-2002 04:32 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05