my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » When The Bough Breaks.... (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Printable Version
Author Topic: When The Bough Breaks....
Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 08-19-2002 12:26 AM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shawn wasn't about to simply be dismissed.

"Shayla has the same skills that I do in the Force if not more; although you seem to have taken something from her just moments ago," Shawn spoke up. "And consider just how the Chosen One will react to having Shayla take her place.

"I will take Graysith's place," he insisted.

With that Shawn stood firm, ignoring the unreadable expression Shayla was now sending his direction.

[ 08-19-2002 12:29 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shawn Petrolu ]

--------------------

Please shoot me, I'm surrounded by idiots.

Posts: 553 | From: See Mara1Jade | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 66.20.157.61
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 08-19-2002 12:31 AM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"No," Shayla countered. "This decision is mine to make, and not yours. It is for the Good of all of us that I do this, and not merely for the good of a sister blood or not, though that is also the case.

This must be done to defeat the evil which is bound to enter this galaxy. Graysith must be here.

And it matters not what has been taken from me. Clearly, in not looking deeper into the words Lord Aelvedaar has spoken I revealed that I do not yet understand all that there is to know here.

What I do understand is that there is something I can do for the Greater Good, right here, and right now.

My decision is final. I will be the one to take Graysith's place."

[ 08-19-2002 12:36 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.157.61
Aelvedaar

Dark Lord of the Sorcerers

Member # 34

posted 08-19-2002 12:39 AM     Profile for Aelvedaar   Author's Homepage   Email Aelvedaar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Now I flare up, whirling once again to face this persistent one. My eyes flash in the dimness of theTemple corridor, lighting the walls with volcanic fire.

"Understand this, Jedi!" I allow myself to sneer. "The words you speak are for the wrong reasons, meant for the benefit of the one who has reached true understanding in this matter, and has freely offerred herself in Her stead.

"The All will not let me send you, for you do not offer this for the sake of the Chosen Daughter. Only that your sister should be spared.

"How would Graysith feel to know I exchanged the one she herself has chosen for her very life? I ask you this: how would she feel to know that she has been the cause of unending pain of that same woman, should I send her own brother away from her for what may be eternity?"

Darkness lowers within the corridor, and I can clearly sense this Jedi struggling to not simply grab up his sister and run off with her. She merely turns her head to him, and stares quietly at him in the dim light. I draw in another deep breath.

"The words have been spoken, freely, of her own will, and for the sake of the Chosen Daughter of the Sith. Only via this can I implement the exchange, as long as Graysith remains alive."

Now I let an understanding hand reach out and rest quietly on Shawn's shoulder. It drops like the axe of an executioner as I turn away from him, and with steps filled with even greater heaviness, continue on to the place of my hidden sorceries and magicks.

--------------------

I am NOT a Jedi....

Posts: 393 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.199.179
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 08-19-2002 01:00 AM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis stood slowly, and turned his gaze upon shayla, then turned it again on Aelvedaar. "No, you are indeed brave, for volentering for this...But, i took an oath to protect her, i have become her friend, as well as any could have, i also, vowed the day i saw you, that i would offer you the same protection that i gave graysith..." walking over and sheathing his sword once more he bowed slightly to the great sith.
"for the good of Graysith, and for the good of shayla, send me, if i may retain my weapons, i will be better off then any of them..." a slight sigh escaped from the siths lips "and if not, well, i am still less defencless then all of this room put together, minus yourself"

[ 08-19-2002 01:02 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Recinis ]

--------------------

"my hearts my strongest weapon, my mind my swiftess blade, the words i speak can cut your flesh, and leave you in the gray"
---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.133
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 08-19-2002 01:05 AM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla shook her head again. "No, Recinis, Graysith will still need you here to protect her. And that is of the greatest importance."

With that Shayla folded her arms, and waited, ready to do what she knew in her heart she must.

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.157.61
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 08-19-2002 01:09 AM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis' eyes looked into shayla's, his green orbs slowly begining to glow, and he seemed to peer into her very soul, if at all such a thing was possible.

a slow sigh escaped his lips. "i see you will not back down from this, as much as i would like it to be otherwise..." turning to Aelvedaar. "who shall go then?"

--------------------

"my hearts my strongest weapon, my mind my swiftess blade, the words i speak can cut your flesh, and leave you in the gray"
---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.133
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-19-2002 01:48 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lo-Ban could only sit there, in amazement...

What have I gotten myself into...

He scanned the room, and those sitting, he came along one face... the man Shayla gave the 'look' towards... Erik...

"Excuse me, Erik... I would like to introduce myself, I am Lo-Ban Kenobi of Tatooine, what the hell is going on... unless someone else would like to shine some light on this subject..."

Lo-Ban waited for a reply...

[ 08-19-2002 01:48 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.195.99
Erik Kartan

Corellian Info Smuggler and Pilot

Member # 129

posted 08-19-2002 01:59 AM     Profile for Erik Kartan   Author's Homepage   Email Erik Kartan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Erik didn't answer, but rather averted a brown-eyed gaze in the young man's direction, clearly struggling to keep emotions in check.

Then he stood, speaking to the boy, but somehow addressing them all in the statement. "Shayla is taking Graysith's place aboard the Vong ship so that Graysith can return here safely," he said, a touch of sorrow rising onto his features.

Without further word he turned and left the room altogether.

Maybe Shawn had been successful in taking her place. But Erik just couldn't sit around and wait in case he wasn't...

--------------------

Hey! Where's my A-wing?!
My heart is broken....sweet sleep my Dark Angel... Evanescence, "My Heart is Broken"

Posts: 447 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Aug 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.157.61
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-19-2002 02:03 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lo-Ban sat there in silence...

Then he addressed Terrin,"Shall we get back to our task, or are we beyond that course of action..."

Lo-Ban waited for Terrin's reply...

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.195.99
Terrin Danner

Exceptional Salesman turned Really Nice Guy

Member # 110

posted 08-19-2002 02:34 AM     Profile for Terrin Danner   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin Danner     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Terrin looked about the room at the unnerved looks on everyone's faces with a look much the same. To his left, Jasyn was muttering something about more Sith brandy, and to his right Matt was calmly assessing as usual, albeit with a look tinged with nervousness that was uncommon for him.

Terrin raked a hand through his blonde hair, watching sympathetically as Erik departed. Now it all made some sense. Graysith wasn't going to allow herself to be used as bait, but that would put her in deadly danger. The switching part didn't exactly make sense at the moment, but then again, what did he know about this Sith stuff?

A voice interrupted his thoughts, and he turned his attention to the question Loban was sending his direction. Beside him, Jasyn continued to grumble.

"I think..." Terrin said, pausing a moment, "That we wait."

Then he stood, realizing they were pretty much at a standstill and not seeing much use in everyone sitting around and staring at each other. Besides,the paranoid part of his brain was telling him to go check on his wife and daughter.

"Everyone just...take it easy..."

Yeah. Right. Like that is going to happen.

"...I'm gonna go check on Galen and Darra."

As he turned to walk away, Jasyn called, "Know where they keep that brandy?"

Terrin turned back and frowned, actually knocking Jasyn across the head. "Lay off the stuff, will you buddy? We're in the middle of something sorta important here, if you haven't noticed."

"Owww!" Jasyn growled, rubbing his head. "Point taken. You didn't have to be so rough! I'll lay off..."

Terrin's look lightened a little at that. "I hope that's a promise. You've been drunk ever since you got here. I know you are nervous, but you aren't helping matters. What's rattling you is not simply going to go away."

"Allright, allright," Jasyn agreed. "It's a promise."

Terrin's look relaxed further. "Glad to hear it. And if you need to talk through something, there are plenty of us around. Got it?"

Jasyn nodded. "Gotcha boss."

"Allright then. You know where I'll be."

With no further word, Terrin turned and left to find his wife and little girl.

[ 08-20-2002 10:47 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

"Where's the horns, flyboy?"
~~Galen
It is a far greater thing to live a life with purpose and risk death than to simply live.~~CMH

Posts: 1187 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.157.61
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 08-19-2002 02:52 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla stood quietly waiting, fully aware that she was the only one who could take Graysith's place. She was the only one with enough of a link...the only one who would love her enough to truly sacrifice herself for her Sister...

...Aside from One other...

At that, a sudden understanding slammed into her.

"I would have thought that you would have been the first to make offer of yourself!" he had said.

And before then:

"I cannot retrieve her, only replace her. And this must be done through the sorceries of the Sith, and not by use of the All. For she is indeed within a ship of the Yuuzhan Vong, where Force-sense is eradicated, and the wonders of the All strangely impacted."

Something niggled and prodded in Shayla's mind, dancing about to gain her attention. And suddenly, that something had reached the outermost parts of her psyche, absolutely demanding that attention.

She had misunderstood him. While he had been asking for someone willing to swap places with Graysith all along, she had initially thought that he simply saw no way to reach Graysith. That he had given up on her.

She should have known better, based on how much she knew Aelvedaar cared about Graysith, but at the moment that he'd originally spoken the words, all Shayla had understood, based on his sorrow, was that he believed they had been defeated. That the only solution to counter this defeat was to find a new Chosen Daughter of the Sith. Only later, when she'd been stripped of...whatever that was...did she realize he was talking about a trade in places rather than a complete replacement. Realized that she had been very wrong.

But he had also misunderstood her. While she had not been willing to give up on Graysith, believing that he had, he'd believed she was refusing to accept his only possible solution. That she wasn't willing to risk herself, no matter the cost, to save Graysith.

And that wasn't the truth of the matter. She'd lay down her life, right now, if that would bring her back. In fact, that's exactly what she intended to do now. But then, she also trusted that, if at all possible, the Sith would save her.

But then again, if it wasn't possible...so be it. The Greater Good was far more important. And the life of the One who had Chosen her as well.

"I am the only one who can go, for I am the only one who loves her enough to willingly take her place, aside from One other who cannot," Shayla finally responded to Recinis's question, turning to gaze at the red-skinned Sith Sorceror.

[ 08-19-2002 03:00 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Aelvedaar

Member # 34

posted 08-19-2002 08:03 PM     Profile for Aelvedaar   Author's Homepage   Email Aelvedaar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Although I maintain a steady, if hurried, pace onward to my hidden sanctum; even though by the pace I keep and the fact that I speak no word it would appears I am disregarding those behind me, I am not unaware of the conversation being spoken behind my back. My feet take a course of their own and my eyes close when the words and thoughts spoken by the Adept course into my being.

My jaw clenches in retaliation, and my pace quickens.

Indeed, once more I see the reason my love has chosen this one. Why she has remained steadfast to her, in the face of both my so-called brother... and myself.

I bow my head slightly, placing one finger along the bridge of my nose as I consider further... and when I look up again it is to see the moss-enshrouded entrance to my private suites within the belly of the Temple. A small sigh escapes me as I proceed forward, the doors oiling smoothly open in my presence.

I can clearly feel the accelerated heartbeat of the young woman who yet follows in my footsteps.

Into the suites I now lead her and the one who would protect the Chosen One, into the shadows, down yet another corridor which winds and takes a slight downward inclination. At the end of that incline there is yet another wooden door, dark and crazed with age, its surface covered with hand-graven Sith runes and heiroglyhs. I raise a hand; the door opens obediently before me.

There before me is the wonder of the Crystal Octahedron, that great magical device through which I placed the pre-All within the essence of my love, and that device by which she brought me to this time. A small smile flicks across my lips as I contemplate its cool greenness, for it was with the development of this ancient miracle that my predecessors began to come into awareness of the All. Through this, they had come to know that all are indeed connected, that all forces in existence are in perfect unity with each other in their Uniqueness, and from there extrapolated further that this union of forces would be able to be commanded by those with certain knowledge.

That knowledge came hard, and at a great price. But in the end it revealed itself to me, and showed me the connections which cross not merely between time, but in space as well.

I come to a halt before this device, and finally turn to the Adept. By one wave of my hand I show her the shadowy figure dimming rapidly within. I look down upon this one, cocking my head as her words slam into me once more...

...along with the realization that my despair for love possibly lost, for destiny possibly denied, had clouded my ears and thus my judgement of her.

I reach out to her, place a hand alongside her face.

"You will need defense where you are going, and your Jedi force abilites will not work."

With that one motion, I remove the block I had placed in her mind, and replace all the teachings Graysith had given her. I hope the ability to manipulate the environment will act in good stead for her, for I know she will not be able to step through so tremendous a dimensional space, nor erect the all-protective chronotic shield.

And with the next movement, one in which I tilt my head back, reaching one hand to her and the other toward the Octahedron, fingers loosely curled, my being reaching out to seek permission of the All to accomplish that which I know I am able to do...

...I send this one away from this place.

[ 08-19-2002 09:14 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Aelvedaar ]

--------------------

I am NOT a Jedi....

Posts: 393 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
The All

Member # 144

posted 08-19-2002 08:44 PM     Profile for The All   Author's Homepage   Email The All     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
There can be no light without dark.

There can be no joining without separation.

There can be no good without evil.

All the elements making up all in creation, all come together in unity blazing in sunlit brilliance for their differences. For opposites cannot exists without their counterparts to bring measure, and thus cannot unite without being first perceived as being two.

In this manner is perfection of balance achieved in the unity of all. And balance is what maintains all that is, and slows the encroachment of entropy.

Here in this place, a balance is offered, another is sought... and both are in agreement.

One being now returns to its own... and another into a new reality, one having existed in balance throughout the entirety of the reason its opposing balance has been maintained.

--------------------

I am beyond the Light and the Dark... joining them in unity I make them a greater sum than their parts. I am the warp and woof of existence, the commander of time and the very fabric of all that is...

Posts: 64 | From: | Registered: Dec 2001  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Aelvedaar

Member # 34

posted 08-19-2002 08:48 PM     Profile for Aelvedaar   Author's Homepage   Email Aelvedaar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
When I open my eyes, it is to stare down at the curled form of the Chosen Daughter. She lies silent, laying in fetal position, the myriad cruel wounds on her body giving mute testimony to the suffering she went through at the hands of her captors.

I quickly kneel beside her, touching her with Life, and will her to return to us, praying to all the gods that her wounds have only been physical ones....

--------------------

I am NOT a Jedi....

Posts: 393 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 08-19-2002 09:06 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
(((OCC: Follow Shayla to "Standing on the Edge of Forever" in the Complete Star Wars Universe. Thank you!)))

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 08-19-2002 11:32 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis had followed silently, wanting to be at hand when graysith was returned, through the procedings he had been a mere shadow, not vissible, and barely even breathing.
Upon graysiths return he had rushed to her and kneeled beside her, watching as Aelvedaar seemed to channal some of the strange powers he had at his command into her.
He watched this specticle, praying that all would be alright, and hoping that shayla would fair well in her new place in the univers.
looking up at the sorcerer for a moment he spoke softly "will all be well? what now happens to Shayla?" he then returned his gaze to graysith a sligth frown crossing his features, hoping that all indeed worked out for the greater good, but also hoping that the greater good included only the pleasant, and little of the unpleasant.

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.59
Erik Kartan

Corellian Info Smuggler and Pilot

Member # 129

posted 08-19-2002 11:55 PM     Profile for Erik Kartan   Author's Homepage   Email Erik Kartan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Erik wandered out into the rather empty streets of the Sith city where he could be in the quiet, where he could think. The silence was only interrupted by the occasional sounds of a certain infant in the distance.

Shayla was gone. He knew it. And he'd just sat by and let her go.

But why had he done that? Why had he let her tell him to back off in the matter?

He sank to the ground, crossing his arms and closing his eyes. He leaned against a wall behind him, and simply let this question sink in for several minutes.

Could it be, that after all this time, he was now understanding that she trusted the Sith? Was he learning to trust them too?

With the knowledge of all that he'd seen and done since he'd been with Shayla, and since he'd been with the Sith, the answer was obvious.

Yes, he trusted them. And with his Beloved now gone into the darkness of intergalactic space, he knew he had to trust.

He was learning.

Erik sighed again, another realization slamming home.

He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. Oh how he loved all that she was--her light-hearted humor, her quck wit; her loyalty, her assurety; her fire and passion...

Would he ever be able to see those wonderful things in her again?

He simply had to believe that he would.

Suddenly, he was jarred from his thoughts with the knowledge that someone had placed a hand on his shoulder. He opened his eyes and looked into the equally concerned ones of Shawn Petrolu.

"She won't give up..." was all that he said, his eyes belying the true import of those words despite his otherwise calm demeanor.

"I know," Erik replied quietly. "I know..."

[ 08-20-2002 12:02 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

Hey! Where's my A-wing?!
My heart is broken....sweet sleep my Dark Angel... Evanescence, "My Heart is Broken"

Posts: 447 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Aug 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.157.61
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-20-2002 12:41 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lo-Ban could stay put no longer..."I am going to look around a bit, I shall be back within the hour..."

With that, Lo-Ban exited the room, and headed out towards the sith city... not sure what he was looking for, he went for a walk...

He was about to turn a corner... he spotted Shawn and Erik a block away, he didn't wish to interupt... he would wait until he was alone, to approach Shawn...

[ 08-20-2002 12:42 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

Aelvedaar

Member # 34

posted 08-20-2002 12:47 AM     Profile for Aelvedaar   Author's Homepage   Email Aelvedaar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I let a slight grunt escape my lips.

"Fear not for the adept; she is well-armed to withstand the short time she must remain in her confinement."

Saying no more, I turn back to the too-silent form laying beneath my gentle touch. I dare not cease in my ministrations, not even to retrieve her Adept, lest I risk losing her to the shadows which linger entirely too close to her soul.

--------------------

I am NOT a Jedi....

Posts: 393 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.198.187
Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 08-20-2002 12:48 AM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shawn's mind was still on the sacrifice his sister had just made, when he clearly felt the niggling of someone lurking...waiting for him. On the ground beside him, Erik Kartan remained quiet, still deep in thought.

Shawn squatted. "I think there is someone who wishes to speak with me. I'll should be back shortly."

With that he stood, and headed to where he found the young Loban silently waiting, clearly wanting to say something.

Shawn tilted his head and cocked a brow. "Yes?"

--------------------

Posts: 553 | From: See Mara1Jade | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 66.20.157.61
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-20-2002 12:56 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I know understand you persistence for me to leave Khar Delba... If only I had a ship to do the job, I might have listened... that is in the past... you were there with your sister, what are our plans to rescue her?"

Lo-Ban awaited Shawn's reply...

Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 08-20-2002 01:01 AM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shawn eyed Loban a bit curiously. "Have you not learned anything from all which you have been observing? We've got to work on this together. We can trust the Sith Sorceror.

"And I believe I understand what he intends to do. We need not fear for her. She would not desire us to do so. Besides, I firmly believe she will be returned to us shortly."

[ 08-20-2002 01:02 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shawn Petrolu ]

--------------------

Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-20-2002 01:13 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I do believe I understand, more than I wish to... I need to take a walk, do something active... care to join me, or are you needed by Erik right now?"

Lo-Ban awaited Shawn's response...

Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 08-20-2002 01:16 AM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shawn sighed a bit. "I think Erik needs some time to think through some things."

Then, beginning to walk, Shawn addressed yet another question in Loban's direction, curious as to what his answer might be. "What is it exactly that you believe you understand, and why would it be more than you wished for?"

[ 08-20-2002 01:17 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shawn Petrolu ]

--------------------

Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-20-2002 01:24 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"You probably understand, trusting is not something I can do right now... and I understand that the sith are Shayla's only hope, a fact I wish I did not know... but, I do believe I can start to trust, perhaps with one question even... What made you want to become a Jedi?"

Lo-Ban waited for Shawn to reply...

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05