my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » With Wings Like Eagles (Page 8)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Printable Version
Author Topic: With Wings Like Eagles
Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 10-04-2002 09:15 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thea looked up into the Jedi's eyes as he gently held her chin, she knew she could trust him, and if he said that she could be a Jedi, more than a Jedi, she believed him.

"You can clean up here in this little Sith home and possibly find you some clothing, although I must warn you the conveniences of Sith homeliving are quite different than what we in the galaxy are used to..."

Thankful to have a chance to clean up she jumped gently off his lap at his suggestion and hurried to find the washroom, she could barely remember what it was like to be clean. Whatever the changes in the universe she still had a Jedi with her it couldn't be all gone bad.

--------------------

All I want is to be a Jedi.

Posts: 172 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 204.168.82.9
Aelvedaar

Dark Lord of the Sorcerers

Member # 34

posted 10-04-2002 10:06 PM     Profile for Aelvedaar   Author's Homepage   Email Aelvedaar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I stand in thoughtful silence at my usual position by the fireplace in the Dining Hall, a glass of Sith brandy held in one of my clawed hands. Every now and then I take a quick sip of the fiery liquid, but my mind is not on savoring the delicate bouquet of this liquor. Indeed it is a credit to my abilities that I manage to appear so mild, if not the very epitome of nonchalance at all, when the fact of the matter is my mind is trying to outrace my heart, which is pounding like hades in my chest.

The chronotic shield has long been reinstated. But the fact remains that it had indeed been dropped....

Who has it in their power to do such a thing? The only other All user known to exist outside of the current inhabitants of this city is Ankrist Roan; by the maker's very decree a chronotic shield can only be dropped by other than the one erecting it if that dropping is to benefit the Greater Good of the many....

My eyes are the only thing to betray that inner mood as they now darken, blackened basaltic crusts forming over those otherwise fiery volcanic orbs.

This means that the taking of either Graysith's daughter by Ankrist Roan and or Loban Kenobi of Tatooine somehow was beneficial to the Greater Good.

But how?

Now a slight shudder ripples through my body as my converging thoughts settle on one thing: the words spoken by the mysterious personage on Kamino who had urged Graysith to kill her own daughter. And while I have not actually seen the man, I need no divination, no Sith sorceries or magics to support my sudden hunch that that person and the one now taking the two young people are in fact one and the very same....

My heart growing heavier and heavier, I cast a sympathetic gaze upon she whom I have chosen, and then voice aloud all that I have been pondering since being awakened by these pressing events and coming here from my sanctum sanctorum.

--------------------

I am NOT a Jedi....

Posts: 393 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-04-2002 10:12 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Follow everyone into A Strangely Hollow Universe in this forum, thank you.))

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05