my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Beyond Star Wars   » Terminator 3: Rise of the machines

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Terminator 3: Rise of the machines
Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 05-24-2003 07:23 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi guys, I here that T3 will be released this year. Kristanna Loken(from Mortal Kombat:Conquest) will star as the female bad guy....er gal.....terminator.

I hope it will be better than the previous one.

--------------------

There is a shadowy voice in my heart, telling me to embrace the darkness.....

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 05-24-2003 07:39 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well T2 was a million times better than T1

We'll just have to wait and see if T3 is better.

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 05-24-2003 07:49 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well we know that Arnold will go through the whole, "My mission is to protect you.".........john,"who sent you"....Arnie,"You did". Exactly the same as in T2.

--------------------

There is a shadowy voice in my heart, telling me to embrace the darkness.....

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 05-27-2003 05:50 PM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So, has anyone else noticed how Arnold says "GET DOWN!" while an explosion occurs somewhere in the background of every movie he's in?

Anyway, I'd really be looking forward to seeing it, but I can't leave the academy during basic, and basic starts around a week before the movie comes out.

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.26.206
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-02-2003 10:33 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm really looking forward to this movie. I liked the other two, if only for the sheer action and special effects in it. From the previews, this one looks good.

Awww... Taehun has to wait for it to come out on cd. Hmmm... maybe the base will get it in their theater, and you'll have a weekend free to go see it?

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.208.165
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 06-08-2003 10:46 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As with Most movies out there. I'll be waiting for the DVD release. I can't make myself pay $8.50 to see a movie other than STAR WARS just once. When you can pay $25.50 and watch the movie every day for the rest of you life!

Can you see where I'm going here? I can see the movie in theaters ONCE for 1/3 the price of owning it forever! Logic dictates that I should wait for the DVD. Also for the special features! They are usually pretty cool!

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 06-08-2003 12:43 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
When I really want to see a movie, I go to a smaller town showing it. (The town where I live, 12 miles south of the capital city of Iowa, is such a "small town.")

Not only are movie prices generally lower in small towns, but there are matinees now that summer has come. I get into a movie for $3.50.

Dash, is there anything similar there for you?

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.208.165
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 06-08-2003 01:48 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, something close to that. Our Sunday Matinee's usually cost $6.50 But I still think it is a little steep. Even at that, it's still 1/4 the cost of the DVD and there are no special features!

--------------------

Orlok

Member # 499

posted 09-10-2003 05:20 PM     Profile for Orlok   Author's Homepage   Email Orlok     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I liked T3. It was certainly better than the previous offering. I've noticed that James Cameron films tend to feel dated quite quickly. T3 was more fast paced and had a better ending.

--------------------

"Time waits for no man."

Posts: 34 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2003  |  Logged: 82.35.26.196

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05