The Holonet Boards   » Beyond Star Wars   » Terminator 3: Rise of the machines

Xam Ngboohan

posted 05-24-2003 07:23 AM    
Hi guys, I here that T3 will be released this year. Kristanna Loken(from Mortal Kombat:Conquest) will star as the female bad guy....er gal.....terminator.

I hope it will be better than the previous one.

Dash Kelderon

posted 05-24-2003 07:39 AM    
Well T2 was a million times better than T1

We'll just have to wait and see if T3 is better.

Xam Ngboohan

posted 05-24-2003 07:49 AM    
Well we know that Arnold will go through the whole, "My mission is to protect you.".........john,"who sent you"....Arnie,"You did". Exactly the same as in T2.

Taehun

posted 05-27-2003 05:50 PM    
So, has anyone else noticed how Arnold says "GET DOWN!" while an explosion occurs somewhere in the background of every movie he's in?

Anyway, I'd really be looking forward to seeing it, but I can't leave the academy during basic, and basic starts around a week before the movie comes out.

Graysith

posted 06-02-2003 10:33 AM    
I'm really looking forward to this movie. I liked the other two, if only for the sheer action and special effects in it. From the previews, this one looks good.

Awww... Taehun has to wait for it to come out on cd. Hmmm... maybe the base will get it in their theater, and you'll have a weekend free to go see it?

Dash Kelderon

posted 06-08-2003 10:46 AM    
As with Most movies out there. I'll be waiting for the DVD release. I can't make myself pay $8.50 to see a movie other than STAR WARS just once. When you can pay $25.50 and watch the movie every day for the rest of you life!

Can you see where I'm going here? I can see the movie in theaters ONCE for 1/3 the price of owning it forever! Logic dictates that I should wait for the DVD. Also for the special features! They are usually pretty cool!

Graysith

posted 06-08-2003 12:43 PM    
When I really want to see a movie, I go to a smaller town showing it. (The town where I live, 12 miles south of the capital city of Iowa, is such a "small town.")

Not only are movie prices generally lower in small towns, but there are matinees now that summer has come. I get into a movie for $3.50.

Dash, is there anything similar there for you?

Dash Kelderon

posted 06-08-2003 01:48 PM    
Yeah, something close to that. Our Sunday Matinee's usually cost $6.50 But I still think it is a little steep. Even at that, it's still 1/4 the cost of the DVD and there are no special features!

Orlok

posted 09-10-2003 05:20 PM    
I liked T3. It was certainly better than the previous offering. I've noticed that James Cameron films tend to feel dated quite quickly. T3 was more fast paced and had a better ending.