my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Out of the Unknown (Page 11)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Out of the Unknown
Terrin Danner

Exceptional Salesman turned Really Nice Guy

Member # 110

posted 12-08-2007 10:54 PM     Profile for Terrin Danner   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin Danner     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Terrin's blues grew deeper as concern grew in them. "You mean the ones from Kori'san that tested after I was...

...well, brought back?" He paused then, frowning. "And the Yuuzhan Vong approaching with no one having any special powers that we all have come so dependent on..."

He trailed, realizing the deep truth in the words he had just spoken, becoming increasingly worried about the fate of those closest to him with the incoming threats, perhaps more so than he had ever been even dealing with the majority of the Sith.

Excepting perhaps one Sith, of course. "I've got big ships, and lots of resources...

...but even all the firepower in the galaxy may not be enough, especially not without Force abilities and so forth," he admitted worriedly. "What're we going to do?"

(((OCC: This thread continues in Dark Shadows Rising in this same forum.)))

[ 12-08-2007 11:07 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Terrin Danner ]

--------------------

"Where's the horns, flyboy?"
~~Galen
It is a far greater thing to live a life with purpose and risk death than to simply live.~~CMH

Posts: 1188 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 76.123.99.119

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e