my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Stranded on Sullust... (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Stranded on Sullust...
DINK the Wonder JAWA

Member # 438

posted 04-27-2003 08:38 AM     Profile for DINK the Wonder JAWA   Author's Homepage   Email DINK the Wonder JAWA     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I woke up from an extremely long nap aboard the now disarmed SHIMMERING SCIMITAR "OOO-TEE-DEE" I yelled. I was greeted by a low growl from MALF.

Where is everyone??? I had better go out and look for them. And while I do that, I had better purchase some supplies. I went off on my way.

I wandered around the area for hours, no sign of anyone I knew.
He wouldn't just leave me would he??? After all I've done for him!!!

I decided against that line of reasoning.
Maybe Dash was kidnapped? Or worse! I'm gonna have to make some serious inquries around town.

--------------------

DINK-Dink, Dink-dink-dink-dink-dink-dink, DINK-Dink, Dink-dink-dink-dink-dink-dink, DINK-DINK, Dink-dink-dink-dink....

Posts: 32 | From: Following DASH's every move | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 05-19-2003 09:40 PM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
After Ruhatt went around the gaxaly find now new news he decided to head back to Sullest.

Man, all the leaks in the news have been patched up. He thought.

maybe some one on Sullest could help him. It had been a while since had been there and who knows? Maybe jebbua was back too.

He set a course for Sullest and pulled back the hyperspace lever and wacthed as the stars became starlines.

[ 05-19-2003 09:40 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Ruhatt Luthan ]

--------------------

"Never tell me the odds."

Posts: 73 | From: | Registered: Mar 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.159.235
DINK the Wonder JAWA

Member # 438

posted 05-19-2003 09:51 PM     Profile for DINK the Wonder JAWA   Author's Homepage   Email DINK the Wonder JAWA     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I realized that I really wasn't getting anywhere on this stiffling planet. At least in the information part of things. I had managed to pick quite a few pockets in the last couple of days...

Lot's of interesting trinkets, a few credits, a blaster or two. All of which I stored on the SHIMMERING SCIMITAR.

Malf had wandered off again in search of food. That big Hairy beast is always hungry! One of these days I'll repay him for eating my Snarfblat friend BITEY.

I just have a few more items to pick up or steal, then I can get off of this overgrown outcropping of volcanic rock.

So I headed over towards the Docking Bays to see what I could 'Appropriate'...

--------------------

DINK-Dink, Dink-dink-dink-dink-dink-dink, DINK-Dink, Dink-dink-dink-dink-dink-dink, DINK-DINK, Dink-dink-dink-dink....

Posts: 32 | From: Following DASH's every move | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164
Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 05-19-2003 09:55 PM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
after what seemed forever in hyperspace ruhatt finally pulled back the hyperspace levers and went back into realspace. he headed towards the docking bays. Once he landed he checked his blaster and put it in his holster and walked outside.

Now. Where do I begin? he thought.

[ 05-19-2003 09:55 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Ruhatt Luthan ]

--------------------

DINK the Wonder JAWA

Member # 438

posted 05-19-2003 10:40 PM     Profile for DINK the Wonder JAWA   Author's Homepage   Email DINK the Wonder JAWA     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I was about to leave the Docking bays, there hadn't been any ahips arriveing for hours, when I saw a ship come in. He he he, another victim. The man exited his ship, and clung tightly to his blaster.

I'll just wait for him to leave and then see what is on his ship.

--------------------

Posts: 32 | From: Following DASH's every move | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164
Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 05-20-2003 09:32 PM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Afeter thinking where to go. Ruhatt decided to head to the Cantina and find out any new information. Making sure he locked up the ship, he headed off toward the Blue Asteroid.

[ 05-20-2003 09:33 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Ruhatt Luthan ]

--------------------

Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 05-21-2003 08:41 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Xam walked the streets of Sullust. A mercenary, Xam has not been given a mission for some time. He needed a place to stay, but first, a drink. The best, and nearest place was the Blue Asteroid.
Making his way through an Alley, Xam suddenly felt a distturbance. Being force sensitive, Xam can feel ripples in the force and has quicker reflexes. As quick as a Tusk Cat, Xam spun around, two blasters already in each hand, taking the pickpocket by surprise. Xam did not fire at once as he realised the pickpocket was only a boy of abour 12 years old.
Suddenly 4 other assailants emerged from garbage heaps and bins. "Oh sith spit", Xam thought,"didn't sense them in time". In a flash Xam was knocked against a wall. His assailants took out vibro blades and slowly advanced on him.
Xam had dropped both his blasters, but he had 1 more weapon. The dark alley was illuminated by a blue light as Xam activated the ancient lightsaber he found many years ago. Xam could sense the fear in the assailants and used that fear to his advantage. 5 lightsaber slashes, 5 dead bodies. Xam deactivated his lightsaber, picked up his blasters and made his way toward the Blue Asteroid.

[ 05-21-2003 09:08 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Xam Ngboohan ]

--------------------

There is a shadowy voice in my heart, telling me to embrace the darkness.....

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-21-2003 09:40 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Xam could not believe what he had done. His assailants back in the alley wanted to back away when he activated his lightsaber. Xam could have just threatened them with the lightsaber and leave.

But no, something made him kill all of them in cold blood. Even the young boy. Xam could still hear the boy's screams when his slash failed to make a clean kill. True, the boy had betrayed him to the gang of thugs. But did he deserve to be killed too, to die a slow painful death?

Xam put all the images of what happened in the alley aside and followed a man into the Blue Asteroid

[ 05-22-2003 06:39 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Xam Ngboohan ]

--------------------

Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-22-2003 02:15 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Blue Asteroid was like any other cantina. A song by the "Max Reebo Band" was playing and the place was filled with Humans and Aliens of all species.
Xam ordered a glass of Corellian Ale, and sat down at the bar. He took out his holo-pad to check if there were any missions for him. Xam needed some quick cash, fast, or he would not be able to afford transportation off Sullust.
No missions in the holo-pad, but there was a message from his brother. Xam opened it and a holographic image of his brother appeared.
"Hi Xam",it said "ok here's the news, bad news, Grandpa passed away yesterday. But the good news is that he left you a ship, yup, a 3-man Y-wing starfighter from his old days. It's still in good condition. His will is attached as a seperate file if you want to view it. Look bro, you have helped me out before and now it's my turn. I'll tow the Y-wing into Sullust spaceport for you to pick it up. The access code is already in your holo-pad. I should arrive by 1030 galactic standard time(GS). Bye for now bro."
Xam checked his chrono, it was 1002 GS, half an hour to get to the spaceport. Xam finished his drink, paid and then stood up to leave.

--------------------

Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 05-22-2003 03:42 PM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
After asking so many people for information Ruhatt walked ovet to a guy who was fixing to leave.

"Before you leave let me ask you a question." He said. "Do you know any information about whats going on Corusant? or any other blockade planets, if there are any?"

Then Ruhatt waited to see what the guy who say.

--------------------

Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-22-2003 05:20 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Not exactly", replied Xam,"I've been stuck here for some time now and have lost touch with the news." Now if you'll excuse me.....I'll be on my way."

Xam left the man and started toward the spaceport.

--------------------

Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 05-22-2003 05:36 PM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Ruhatt watched the man leave and then ran after him. he caught up with him and noticed they were heading to the spaceport.

"do you need a lift? You know i could use a co-pilot while i'm searching for some news and when were down I could drop you off anywhere you would like and all free of charge. Since you will be helping me. So do you agree?" Ruhatt asked.

Ruhatt waited to see what he would say.

--------------------

Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-22-2003 05:45 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"hmm, how about if i be your wingman instead of co-pilot. i have my own ship it should be here by now."

Xam felt good now. He had made a friend and now, if the friend would accept his offer, Xam would have a new mission.

--------------------

O-B-1 Kenobi

Member # 467

posted 05-22-2003 06:08 PM     Profile for O-B-1 Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email O-B-1 Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Near by a robed man stood in the shadows, listening to the people who walk by not noticing him.

Finally he caught something of interest. A man was offering another younger person a free ride off Sullust.

This was the break he needed. If he could convince the kind hearted gentleman to give him a ride to either Coruscant or Obroa Skai, he would be able to access the information in the librarys there and find out about his past.

Posts: 66 | From: unknnown | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
DINK the Wonder JAWA

Member # 438

posted 05-22-2003 06:53 PM     Profile for DINK the Wonder JAWA   Author's Homepage   Email DINK the Wonder JAWA     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I waited a few minutes after the man had left the docking bays. I ran over to his unattended ship and attempted to open the door. Locked! Well, there hasn't been a lock yet that could keep me out! I began working on the lock when an easier target was sighted accross the way. An old Y-wing fighter had just been towed in. Over I went.

Unlocked, perfect!

I jumped into the ship, and searched for useful items. Then I noticed a few power cells. I appropriated those right out of the holding unit under the cockpit. You just never know whan a power cell will be useful. There was really nothing else of interest in the ship, so I went back to the first ship with the locked door.

There has to be something good in here for the door to be locked! So I set back to work on the lock.

--------------------

Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-22-2003 07:07 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Ah here's my ship", said Xam as they entered the spaceport. The old Y-wing was sitting in bay 44. Xam left his friend to go check on the Y-wing, when he suddenly felt a ripple in the force, satisfaction, the kind usually felt when a theif manages to steal and get away with it.

Xam's hand flicked to his pocket, wallet still there. There were not many people at the port, 2 technicians, an old beggar and a.....*disturbance in the force* Jawa. The Jawa seemed to be having trouble with the door of his ship.

Xam contempalted on being a good guy and helping the poor Jawa out, when he suddenly caught sight of small foot prints on the side of his Y-wing. Jawa prints. Disturbance in the force, something stolen.....

Hands on his blasters, Xam strode towards the jawa......

--------------------

Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 05-22-2003 07:20 PM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
we got back to his ship, a Y-Wing class. and in not bad shape. Then I notced the guy was heading over to a jawa that was trying to unlock...

MY SHIP! Ruhatt thought.

"Hey thats my ship!" He yelled. He ran over to the Jawa blaster out on holding it level at the jawa.

"Slowly back away from the ship and put your hands were I can see the." He said.Man, I should have been an officer. He thought.

[ 05-22-2003 07:21 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Ruhatt Luthan ]

--------------------

Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-22-2003 07:29 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Alright looks like you tried to barge into my pal's ship after you stole from mine."

Xam took out his 2 DL-62 blasters and aimed them at the Jawa.

The gentelman from the cantina was also pointing his blaster at the Jawa.

"Give me back what you took from my ship Jawa or else."

--------------------

Capt. OBVIOUS

Member # 465

posted 05-22-2003 07:35 PM     Profile for Capt. OBVIOUS   Author's Homepage   Email Capt. OBVIOUS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Afirmative, landing in Docking bay 45. Than you control tower. Capt. OBVIOUS out."

I piloted my small A-wing into the designated landing bay. After a short cool down I jumped out of my ship and locked the cockpit. I walked into the mean streets of Sullust. Over by docking bay 44 I saw a disturbance. Time to spring into action!

"Looks like that Jawa is trying to open that door!" I shouted as I ran to the scene.

"It also appears that the door is locked, and the Jawa has been caught."

--------------------

The Doctor said my nose wouldn't bleed so much if I keep my finger out of there.

Posts: 50 | From: Anywhere something OBVIOUS needs to be pointed out! | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164
O-B-1 Kenobi

Member # 467

posted 05-22-2003 07:41 PM     Profile for O-B-1 Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email O-B-1 Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The robed man stood in the shadows of a ship and watched the whole scene. He was contemplating what the Jawa could have done to be cornered like that when a man decked out in white armor bumped into him.

If the man apolpogised, the robed one did not hear it.

Posts: 66 | From: unknnown | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
DINK the Wonder JAWA

Member # 438

posted 05-22-2003 07:43 PM     Profile for DINK the Wonder JAWA   Author's Homepage   Email DINK the Wonder JAWA     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
OH oh! I've been caught. I turned around and put my hands in the air. "OOO-TEE-DEE!!!" I shouted as I began to run away.

--------------------

Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-22-2003 07:47 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Jawa did not seem like much of a threat. As he turned to run, Xam shifted in the force,and fired his blaster.

The shot did nothing more than rip a tear into the Jawa's robe. And from that tear, out spilled the stolen power cells.

The Jawa just ran on squealing.....

--------------------

Capt. OBVIOUS

Member # 465

posted 05-22-2003 07:47 PM     Profile for Capt. OBVIOUS   Author's Homepage   Email Capt. OBVIOUS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I ran to catch the JAWA. "It's OBVIOUS that I can run faster than you. My legs are longer. You may as well stop running."

I caught the JAWA by the dirty brwon hood of his cloak. "I've caught the JAWA. What shall we do to him now?"

--------------------

The Doctor said my nose wouldn't bleed so much if I keep my finger out of there.

Posts: 50 | From: Anywhere something OBVIOUS needs to be pointed out! | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164
Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-22-2003 07:56 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Who the hell are you, local security?" I asked. I waited for The guy in white armour reply.......and that was when i caught sight of a Robed figure skulking in the shadows of a nearby ship......

--------------------

Capt. OBVIOUS

Member # 465

posted 05-22-2003 08:05 PM     Profile for Capt. OBVIOUS   Author's Homepage   Email Capt. OBVIOUS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"No sir, I'm just a travelling do-godder. My name is Capt. OBVIOUS. And when I saw your situation over here I thought I should step in and help." I looked at all the blasters that were drawn toward the wretched little JAWA.

"You can put away your weapons. This little one isn't going anywhere but to the local authorities. Besides JAWA's don't have a sense of right and wrong. They just do whatever thier little hearts desire at the moment. And OBVIOUSLY this little guy thought he needed to open the door of that ship."

I began walking with the JAWA, who kept on repeating "OOO-TEE-DEE" over and over again, towards the local patrol station. "We will let the authorities decide what to do with him. You can collect anything that was stolen from the Patrol Station."

--------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e