my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Stranded on Sullust... (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Stranded on Sullust...
Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 05-22-2003 08:08 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I have already retrieved what was stolen"

I showed Capt OBVIOUS the power cells that spilled from the Jawa's robe when it tore.

"thanks for your help".

Then when i turned to where i first saw the robed man, he was gone.

--------------------

There is a shadowy voice in my heart, telling me to embrace the darkness.....

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
O-B-1 Kenobi

Member # 467

posted 05-22-2003 08:15 PM     Profile for O-B-1 Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email O-B-1 Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"That was quite a shot," i said. The young man turned arouond and was startled.

"You know, you could have killed that Jawa, it is either you are extremely accurate, extreamly lucky, or that you are trained in the force."

Posts: 66 | From: unknnown | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 05-22-2003 08:21 PM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I walked over to the two men talking.

"You're force sensative? My friend is force sensative, he said he had a vision about his sister in danger, I think he said she looks young so i'd say about your age. Anyways he went off and I haven't seen him since i've been looking for him and..." Ruhatt stopped speaking and noticed that the two men were staring at him.

"Um... Anyways, so I'd be happy to have a wingman, would you like to leave now? I want to leave as soon as possible."

--------------------

"Never tell me the odds."

Posts: 73 | From: | Registered: Mar 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.159.235
Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-22-2003 08:23 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Of course lets go....

--------------------

O-B-1 Kenobi

Member # 467

posted 05-22-2003 08:27 PM     Profile for O-B-1 Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email O-B-1 Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Wait, i need transportation to either Obroa Skai or Coruscant, I will pay for the trip."

I forked out some credits and showed it to the two men. I hoped that they would accept the offer......

Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-22-2003 08:32 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
" Ok, if you want to have avoid pirates, asteroid fields, maybe the local customs..... That would amount to 10000 creds....." I looked at the robed man. He seemed in his late 30s, well built, bearded. He could afford the trip and i will get some quick cash.....i hope.

--------------------

O-B-1 Kenobi

Member # 467

posted 05-22-2003 08:38 PM     Profile for O-B-1 Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email O-B-1 Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Upon hearing the price of the trip, a memory suddenly hit me like a comet...

A cantina.....desert.....smuggler and a wookie...."10000!? I can buy my own ship with that!!!!".....A boy about 18 or 19....blond hair.....smuggler..."who's gonna fly it kid, you?!".....bargaining.....Alderann system...."Kenobi"....that name...so familiar...

....."Ok then, i will give 2000 now and 6000 when i get there." I replied pushing the memory aside.

[ 05-22-2003 08:41 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by O-B-1 Kenobi ]

Capt. OBVIOUS

Member # 465

posted 05-22-2003 08:42 PM     Profile for Capt. OBVIOUS   Author's Homepage   Email Capt. OBVIOUS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Excuse me kind sir." I said to the officer. "This little one has created a heap of trouble in the docking bays."

Security officer: "Yeah, he's been brought here five times in the last three days. Just give him to me."

"Alright, I trust you will not mistreat him."

I walked back to the 3 men chatting. "Well that is another situation resolved. I know I gave you all my name, but I didn't catch any of your names..."

--------------------

The Doctor said my nose wouldn't bleed so much if I keep my finger out of there.

Posts: 50 | From: Anywhere something OBVIOUS needs to be pointed out! | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164
Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-22-2003 08:46 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
i m Xam, pleased to meet you captain.

--------------------

O-B-1 Kenobi

Member # 467

posted 05-22-2003 08:52 PM     Profile for O-B-1 Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email O-B-1 Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
You can call me.....

a memory.....what is my name?....."BEN"!!!....."Kenobi"?.....Ben..home in desert.....dry desert....tatooine...."Kenobi"

You can call me, Ken.

Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 05-22-2003 08:55 PM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"You have got youself a ship." Ruhatt said.

Then turning to the arivval of Capt. Obivious said.

"I'm Ruhatt Luthan. and now if you'll excuse us we are leaving."

Ruhatt Walked into his ship and started to power up all the systems.

--------------------

Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-22-2003 09:04 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Xam climbed into his Y-wing and did a short scan of it.

Not only was the Y-wing in good condition, it had 2 extra laser blasters added on the sides and the ion gun on the back was fully automated and controled by the targeting computer. Wow!!!

"Ok luthan meet you in orbit."

Xam pulled out of the spaceport and activated the main thrusters. Before he knew it the Y-wing was streaking over the city and made orbit in less than 10 seconds.....thats even faster than TIE interceptors!!!!!

--------------------

Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 05-22-2003 09:27 PM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Ruhatt made sure that Ken got on board and went back to the cockpit and took the "Luthan's Quest to space. Once he was in space he contacted Xam.

"Now where are we going to go, I can tell you one thing, Corsacant ain't going to be easy getting into, becasue of the blockade. Any suggestion, cause i'm all open for them." Ruhatt said.

He sat back in his chair and waited for Xam to reply.

[ 05-22-2003 09:28 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Ruhatt Luthan ]

--------------------

Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-23-2003 05:41 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Ok since Coruscant is a no go.....wait about your friend who's sister is in trouble.....want to fill me in?"

I guess i will be getting a mission soon.....

--------------------

O-B-1 Kenobi

Member # 467

posted 05-23-2003 05:48 AM     Profile for O-B-1 Kenobi   Author's Homepage   Email O-B-1 Kenobi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"You know Ruhatt, if Coruscant is a no go....."

a memory.....blockade of ships.....Trade federation....Palace under seige.....a girl about 19 years old.....Royalty....."Kenobi"....rescue mission.....

"I wouldn't mind tagging along on some mission, i have battle experience."
I hoped......

Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 05-23-2003 07:24 AM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Well you see, there is also a problem. I don't excactly know where to start and how to start from. Last time I saw my friend he said he found he sister and was heading off with some friends to rest, so i don't know where he is." Ruhatt said.

Ruhatt wished he knew where they were. If anthing happened to them he would kill himself, afterall he did still owe Jebbua one life debt still.

[ 05-23-2003 07:24 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Ruhatt Luthan ]

--------------------

Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-23-2003 07:30 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Well pal, then lets get Ken to Obroa-Skai."

Xam was disapointed that he was missionless again.

"Or, as Ken said that he would not mind some action, is there anywhere we could go to....maybe help some innocents in trouble, or any mission at all."

Private thought:"i need a pay check, bad"

--------------------

Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 05-23-2003 07:36 AM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Ok, first matter of business is getting Ken to Obra skai. And then we'll go from there." Ruhatt said.

Ruhatt punched in the cordinates and waited a few minutes and then pulled back the hyperspace lever.

(((OOC:Follow Ruhatt, Xam and Ken to Searching For Facts in this same forum. Thank you.)))

[ 05-23-2003 01:59 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Capt. OBVIOUS

Member # 465

posted 05-25-2003 05:06 AM     Profile for Capt. OBVIOUS   Author's Homepage   Email Capt. OBVIOUS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I can't beleive that they just brushed me off like that!!! How RUDE!

I decided that I would follow that little JAWA around for a while. You know, to keep him out of trouble. So I waited for his release from the Partol station.

The officer strolled out of the office with the little JAWA in tow.

"I'll watch over him for a while Officer. To keep him out of trouble!"

--------------------

The Doctor said my nose wouldn't bleed so much if I keep my finger out of there.

Posts: 50 | From: Anywhere something OBVIOUS needs to be pointed out! | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
DINK the Wonder JAWA

Member # 438

posted 05-25-2003 05:12 AM     Profile for DINK the Wonder JAWA   Author's Homepage   Email DINK the Wonder JAWA     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Even thought this strange acting man had turned me in, he did help me out of a situation that could have escalated into something much worse. "OOO-TEE-DEE" I said to him. I wodered if anyone in the universe understood JAWA dialect. From the stupid look on this guys face I could tell he didn't! Oh, well. Wouldn't be the forst time I had to overcome a language barrier!

I pointed to Dash's ship, the SHIMMERING SCIMITAR, and began walking in the general direction of the ship.

We arrived there eventually, and I rushed in to hide my latest gift for Dash. I had fashioned a new Lightsaber for him, from the best of my recollection it was a perfect replica. At least it looked like one.

Mostly. And, whether it would work or not, well...?

I went to the kitchenette to prepare a meal for myself and new found friend.

[ 05-25-2003 11:18 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

DINK-Dink, Dink-dink-dink-dink-dink-dink, DINK-Dink, Dink-dink-dink-dink-dink-dink, DINK-DINK, Dink-dink-dink-dink....

Posts: 32 | From: Following DASH's every move | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Capt. OBVIOUS

Member # 465

posted 05-25-2003 05:17 AM     Profile for Capt. OBVIOUS   Author's Homepage   Email Capt. OBVIOUS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
What a ship! I've never seen anything like it! Beautiful from the outside! A little lacking in weapons, in fact, no weapons at all! Well, I didn't expect a JAWA to be able to afford a ship like this, let alone one that was ARMED!

I entered the ship and my nose was assaulted with rich aroma's of spice and cooking oils. Looks like I'm gonna eat today afterall.

The little JAWA brought out a large portion of.... well, I wasn't really sure what it was, but it smelled good. So I gave it a try. "Mmmm. You certainly are a culinary genious. This is the best stuff I have ever eaten."

--------------------

Posts: 50 | From: Anywhere something OBVIOUS needs to be pointed out! | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-25-2003 10:44 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Excuse me but... only Jedi know how to build lightsabers. Otherwise everyone and their mothers will be building them.

Let us not degrade into the ridiculous, please. Dink, as a Jawa, is a collector of old parts and things, as most Jawas are, and can fix broken things. Building lightsabers and some of the non-believable things he has in the past is a no-go, sorry.

Keep the character believable, please. Otherwise he will be categorized as a supercharacter, and that is not tolerated.

I edited your latest Dink post accordingly, trying to remain "in character" for him.

Thank you.))

[ 05-25-2003 11:20 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.79
Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 05-25-2003 07:00 PM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
(((OOC: From the Seacrhing For Facts thread in this same fourm. Thank you.)))

Ruhatt pulled back the hyperspace levers and saw Sullest appear in front of him.

This planet sure is getting old. He thought as he put his ship down in the docking bays. He stepped out and waited for his friends to arrive.

[ 05-25-2003 07:01 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Ruhatt Luthan ]

--------------------

Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-25-2003 07:17 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Xam came out of hyperspace and flew the Ranclaw into the spaceport. He and Ken got out and found Ruhatt waiting for them.

"So, where do we even start searching for Capt Obvious?"

--------------------

Ruhatt Luthan

Member # 441

posted 05-25-2003 07:39 PM     Profile for Ruhatt Luthan   Author's Homepage   Email Ruhatt Luthan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Ruhatt looked at Ken and Xam.

"Probably at one of the cantinas. Thats where most people hang out at." Ruhatt said.

And so they started to walk off in search of Capt. Obvoius.

--------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e