my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Assault on N'hreal (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Assault on N'hreal
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 08-05-2002 01:05 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Taehun was in deep concentration, the sweat beading in heavy drops from the top of his head. He slowly brought up his shimmering saber above his head and quickly brought it down. The saber hummed as it cut through the air, creating a red blur as it moved it seemingly random directions. Without warning, his movements suddenly stopped, and both of his hand were grasping the hilt of his saber in front of his chest. It gave a low hiss as Taehun extinguished the blade.

It had not taken him long to find a room to practice in. There were many large empty rooms on board the generic warship Dator had given him, along with an excess of protocol droids to work on. He looked down at the recently dismembered droid parts lying around, an orange glow where they had been cut with his lightsaber...praticing on them simply would not do. It was bad enough that they moved so slow, but Dator probably wouldn't appreciate it if he found out that he was destroying so many droids just for practice.
Oh well, he thought, for now this will have to do...

An assimilated Chiss entered the room. Taehun recognized him as one of the navigators assigned to the bridge. "Sir, we are nearing the N'hreal system. Should we drop out of hyperspace?"

Taehun exhaled audibly. The time had finally come.

"Do it. Alert the other ships as well, and tell them to ready the personnel carriers for the battle droids."
It won't take long, Taehun thought. They are practically unarmed, save for their shovels and pitchforks Taehun chuckled to himself evilly. If only some of them knew what powers they had...Well, he thought, they shall find out soon enough.

[ 08-05-2002 01:09 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Taehun ]

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.17.39
DATOR

Leader of the Droid Uprising

Member # 289

posted 08-06-2002 01:49 AM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Meanwhile, on Mech'a

DATOR sat on his thrown, in the highest complex on the planet, his palace... the planet was covered with machinery, not an ounce of dirt could be found...

A highly decorated protocol droid entered the great hall...

"Sir" said the droid...

DATOR did not bother to even glance in the droids direction, "What is it?" DATOR rasped...

"We have surpassed 150 ships, and have enough droids to encompass the entire surface of N'hreal..."

"Good, leave me, notify me as soon as Taehun has secured the planet..."

The protocol droid exited the hall, as DATOR went back to work on his plans for his future advancements...

[ 08-06-2002 02:44 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by DATOR ]

Posts: 58 | From: see loban | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.163.243
Admiral Swatzi

Member # 117

posted 08-06-2002 02:45 PM     Profile for Admiral Swatzi   Author's Homepage   Email Admiral Swatzi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
From "Back on Coruscant" in this forum.

....the entire planet of Mech'a erupted in explosion after explosion. The surface was burnt to rock, the atmosphere was eliminated. The planet now resembled Kessel, a barren rock, with no use.

--------------------

- Anakin

Posts: 15 | From: | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 12.220.189.75
DATOR

Member # 289

posted 08-06-2002 02:58 PM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
DATOR always had a failsafe...

It took a brief moment for everything on Mech'a to turn to dust, but that was just enough time for his escape pod to shot him out of his palace... there wasn't much distance between his thrown and the atmosphere... if there had been one when he reached where it once was..

The Excelsior was awaiting the tale spinning escape pod...

DATOR stormed to the bridge...

"Damage report..."

A droid at the weapons station replied there was none, that the attack was on the planet alone...

"Seems they picked the most inopportune time to strike, we have enough ships to protect N'hreal, and the planet had only half of our droid army..."

DATOR continued,"We were lucky this time... cloak the fleet, and plot a course for N'hreal..."

DATOR set up a meeting with his 7 chiefs of staff in Excelsior's briefing room...

"I want to know how this was done... and I want steps and strategies not only to stop it, but to use it against this new enemy... leave me..."

The seven identical humanoids left the room,
DATOR stared out towards the blurred star field,"You have won this one, but rest assure, you will pay..."

Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 08-06-2002 04:13 PM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Meanwhile on N'hreal...

The tribal council leader was being levitated up in the air, gasping for breath. A few feet in front of him Taehun stood, his face emotionless, his right arm extended out with his hand in a fist.

"You can't hide anything from me..."

"I'm only going to ask one more time. Council member Nab, where are the weapons storages?"

Nab looked around desperately, but saw no help. His personal bodyguards were all lying down on the sand, brutally decapitated by Taehun's lightsaber only moments before. He had no choice...Nab raised one finger and pointed over at a small hut nearby.

The ends of Taehun's lips curled into a wicked smile. "Excellent. Thank you for your cooperation, Councilman Nab." Taehun twitched his fist, and lowered it slowly to his side.

Nab's body now lay limp on the sandy floor, his neck broken.

Taehun called over a battle droid squad leader. "Check that hut over there for weapons. When you find them, dispose of them." The droid replied with a 'roger' and immediately set off to work.

Taehun turned around to see blank expressions the faces of the counquered people. Yes...he could feel the fear that was emanating from the members of this last tribe. Only moments before he had gathered them together so they could witness the execution of their councilman...surely all thougts of resistance now had disappeared.

Taehun ordered a nearby R2 unit to hail DATOR. The R2 unit tried to send out a transmission to the throne room, but was unsuccessful. "Strange..." Taehun thought. "Try the Excelsior."

The R2 unit beeped away, and surely enough, an image of DATOR was projected on the floor. Taehun began, "DATOR, the planet has been secured. I shall begin to search for someone capable of becomig a force user." DATOR interrupted Taehun, "No...never mind that for now. Order your ship to land all worker droids on the planet, and begin to set up planetary defenses. I shall arrive at N'hreal soon enough."

The look on Taehun's face was now one of surprise. His right eye twitched involuntarily. Why was he coming? Taehun wondered.

Taehun finally replied, "Of course...I shall begin immediately."

--------------------

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.16.158
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-07-2002 02:40 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Far away within the Realm of Space

Lumbia stood motionless within a void of pure light, resembling the same happiness and joy within the atomsphere that he had grasped as a kid upon Urika. The tall statured man walked slowly, his black spiked hair hanging nicely over his eyes that mirrored the same color as his hair. The ebony shaded eyes peeped within the slits of hair, staring at his surrondings, attempting to grasp them as hiw own. Homing them in his humanoid brain, storaging for memory-yet their was nothing to hold. Only atomsphere, and a endless flat surface land, filled with the aroma of grass.

"Where am I?" He questioned himself, staring down at his open palm, where mysteriously a saber appeared within his grasp. Holding it tightly, he was intune with the senses of awareness, feeling the breath of someone nearing.

Lumbia twirled gracefully, swinging the heated blade with a hissing sound breaking thr atomsphere-setting silence. The ebony haired Renegade stared emotionless toward a mirror. A being matching the saem facail, and body features as him. These traits where the only connecting that they had, as Lumbia on one side was filled with pure hatred, as the other one's heart was filled with the spirtual enlightement that was only grasped by a Pure Jedi of the "Light Side."

The being of the light side stared, his emotions churning like butter within a basket-his lips whirling in a confident, yet enjoying grin. The Light Countering Jedi glared back, exposing his evil confidence outward toward his direct opposite, with the movement of his lips to format a smirk through his emotionless mask. The two Jedi's of different sides clashed their sabers to each other, drawing their face together-both with the same expression that mirrored their inner spirtuality. Smile for one side, as a smirk of self-cofident for another, as they began a horrindious continuation of clashing blades. Hisses, and screeches-resembling the sounds of dogs and war bellowed out in the hallow area.

The sounds came to a sudden unamanagable high, as the two blades collided, clashing with the sounds of hissing snakes-matching the volume of bears within the forest. The terrain was emotionless, yet excereted on its inhabits wild nature, fighting for nothing but life control. These two were sembles of inner spirtuality of the reality Lumbia. These two sides fought endless, until one would conquer the other, worst then even a Galatical War.

The blades clashed once more, the hiss was lower, but the hatred conquered the previous saber impact. The force was undescribable, throwing the two Jedi's to the ground, as a bumping sound recklessly bounced down the endless halls of fighting.

The light side jumped up, throwing himself forward recklessly, and taking a dive. Hitting against his adversary, he banged him against the surface, and took an abrupt leap upward, reaching to the endless heavens. He came down quickly, head first with his saber pointing toward his antagonist, competeting for the final blow. The Dark side took an abrupt leap backward, skidding his feet against the white surface, moving his hand about the hilt of his heated blade. With the hiss of a swing, he swung himself in a circular motion, throwing the blade across the chest of his competitor. In a spectacular showcase of instinct, the light sided being went into a motion of a blacflip, and quick dive throwing his saber forward into the opening between his arms. Plunging the blade through his chest, he digged it as deep as possible with one last shove, and slit it through. Moving back, he stared at the creature before him, as an abrupt explosion threw the flesh outward along the terrain. In a kneel of compasion, he showed his last respect to his enemy, nad fell into a faint.

"AHH!!!" Lumbia awoke from his meditation, staring forward inside the chambers of his ship, where he resided numerous of times for different occasions. Manuerving himself into a standing position, he stared forward through the open door of his chambers.

A figure slowly came toward him, it was himself-but fuzzed like a hologram, but pure with the color of white. It dashed ito the interior of Lumbia, and he fell upon his bed, unconscious from the abrupt spirtual inhibitation.

~~~~~~Minutes Later~~~~~~

Lumbia stood slowly, grasping hsi head, feeling the ack of his new brain coordination. He felt as if something had phased, distanting itself from his innternal self-but their were more troubles that had come to be. It was something that he had clutched upon within his ritual meditation, reaching throughout the galaxy, grasping enternal news that within his galatic flight grasp. It was a being known only as DATOR who had teamed up with another, who he knew to be on N'hreal.

"It is time.."

Lumbia walked slowly toward the area of his cockpit, and directed into hyperspace, heading toward a planet known to him as N'hreal

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 08-07-2002 10:53 AM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((From Resistance))

The freighter soared through hyperspace, carrying its escaped cargo from Corellia...

Inside, the rebels were silent, mourning over their lost comrades. Major Carlos Davidov approached their pilot in the cockpit.

"How are you doing, Corporal?" The major asked. The pilot nodded, a little nervous. "J-Just fine, sir. Lucky for us, this thing could practically fly itself!"

Davidov sat next to him. "I want you to set coordinates to the planet N'hreal."

The pilot looked at him, puzzled. "N'hreal? Never heard of it before."

Davidov sighed and leaned back in the chair. "A few X-wing squadrons were patrolling parts of the Outer Rim. One of these patrols found an almost deserted planet, called N'hreal."

"And that's where we're going to hide out?"

The rebel officer nodded. "Right. I just hope they'll accept soldiers on their world..."

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-07-2002 02:52 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lumbia's ship squated against the surface, inhaling its wings-making it seem as only a circular ball. The capsule circular shipcraft's top opened, allowing its pilot to inhale the desert terrain, wher ehe could be residing for at least hours at a time. Rolling down the circular centering of the former ship, he looked at it-noticing its aura that it feed off, evil. Pure Evil that he wanted nothing to deal with, so he would leave the ship behind for anothe rto cast into, and feel the bad things that weilded within the walls of its insides.

Lumbia drapped over his gown, with one side rolling over his shoulder sand down his chest, walking slowly along the desert surface. Footprints were manifested under his boots, as he headed slowly down the trail toward a small home that subsided in the outskirts of the council village. Planting his feet down the Tattonie structured shelters, knocking constantly on the door, until the door busted open, and a woman stood there, attired in tough clothes, with the essentail pants and tank top shirt, along with a black neatly coloration clashing belt.

"Excuse me for the interuption, but could you tell me where exactly does the Council reside?" Lumbia intruded on her blank, stern face-that stared coldly toward him. As the words reside plunged out his mouth so cleanly, the door widedened and abruptly sht forward, slamming right infront o fhis face.

Lumbia's anger began to boil, but he calmed himself before hand-so that turmoil wouldn't begin. Placing his hand on the door, he gradually sent neurons thorugh his body, and excereted the ability of push on the door, pressing it backward. Walking slowly within the the sheltering, he stared about, making sure that his head wouldn't hit the ceiling because of his obvious height over her. The black haired man adjusted his eyes downward at the woman who stared confusedly toward him, wondering of his ability to get through her lockage.

"Who are you, and why are you here?" The female human questioned, as she slowly ventured to a seating area, sitting down as she glared, gradually intensifying.

"It is something known as Force Sensitivity, I would rather not talk of it now, as their is more dire situations on your planet then me. Such as a man who has attacked hte Council, so tell me where the Council Residents are, and I will leave you alone." Lumbia's voice was clean throughout the setences he plummeted upon her, attaining a sense of curtiousy toward her for the simple fact that she hadn't taken kindly to him, and had the tense temper that excereted toward him only.

"They are south, now leave me alone!" She exclaimed, and disrespectfully huffed at him, discouraged by the fact of his Force Sensitivity, and his curtious reaction, feeling as though she is a inferior. Standing up, she quickly excorted him to the door, pulling him along and throwing him out into the sandy terrain once more, to follow the trail that he had been told to follow.

"And Stay out!" The woman boorishly bellowed once more, clashing the door against the hindges, nearly breaking it off from the great impact, and force of his push. Lumbia only smiled at the actions, and once again was back on the trail toward Taehun, to somehow redeem his actions of his past.....

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-07-2002 09:57 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lumbia came to a sudden stop as his mind became aware of an abrupt darkness upon the terrain. He fell behind a rock, kneeling in the sandy surface, peaking his eyes gradually over the rock that played as a item of sheilding. Ebony eyes shined through, vision clutching the scene before him. Droids scurried along the foundation, moving into a sheltering, homing weaponary. A one peticiular being stood, tattoes sprouted over his head, staring at the droids speed along the ground, attaining the weaponary and slowly building an army. The whole scene before his eyes was undenablily hideous. Lumbia dropped down in a seating position, and stared at his hands which began shivering with a sense of excitment, even through this turmoil-centering confrotation. Tightening his fist, they still quivered, yet mutter needed physical altercation. Lumbia opened one hand,and grasped upon a thick straind of hair, and slowly curled it into a long blade of hair, twisted neatly and hanging nicely along his shoulder blade. He reached down into his pocket, attaining a small wrap that he normally weilded, and wrapped it tightly along hte end, making a small bush. The rest of his black hair hung softly, as he took a quick step up.

"Hey, Ya'll Stop!!"

[ 08-07-2002 10:21 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

DATOR

Member # 289

posted 08-08-2002 12:36 AM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The fleet of 150-odd ships, filled with hundreds of millions of droids, came out of hyperspace on the outskirts of the N'hreal system...

"I want these ships placed in these strategic positions until we have more firepower, or come up with a better defensive alignment..." said DATOR, as he handed a data pad to his chief of defense...

The ships went off, in groups of 20, to the 6 designated defensive positions... the remaining 20 set a course to land on N'hreal, and unload the 200 million droids within... to start the reconstruction of the planet...

DATOR entered the bridge of the Excelsior...

"Get me Taehun, I have to explain our new course of action..."

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-08-2002 01:10 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lumbia felt new presences apearing upon the foundatoin of the planet, and he would have to quicken if he wanted to accomplish anything. He grasped tightly upon his new formated lightsaber, excereting a vanilla sky colored blade, circled at the top. It hissed with hideous powers, as he took a quick dash forward, holding tightly upon the hilt. Jumping highly within the air, he fell down, slicing through one of the fleet's weapon carrier droids. Hitting him through the head and downward, he slowly came to a stand and threw his eyes toward Taehun.

"You all will die for the deeds you will begin."

[ 08-08-2002 01:16 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 08-08-2002 02:06 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Taehun banefully stared at the attacker. He folded his arms across his chest, and looked him over. Medium build, medium height, dark hair...but, Taehun felt his force essence qutie strongly. He hadn't felt it this strong in someone since he last saw his former master, but this one's power was strange...it seemed a little...warped. To the other's surprise, a smirk appeared on Taehun's lips, created several creases on the tattoos on his face. He reached out his hand, and almost immediately his saber flew into it.

"Sir, DATOR requests your presence." A protocol droid was hurriedly making it's way over from the camp. Taehun didn't even look its way, but responded, "Tell him I'm a little busy right now. In fact, send over an R5 unit with a video transmitter. I think he may be interested in seeing this..."

Taehun never stopped smiling, and now his blade ignited with a loud hiss. Slowly, he paced around Lumbia with both hands ready on his saber. Yes, Taehun thought, the force is strong in this one indeed.

An R5 unit was already standing some distance away, and began transmitting the entire scene.

Taehun stopped pacing, and finally turned to face Lumbia, who had not moved an inch since he made himself known.

"Tell me," Taehun said, "what business do you have with me?"

--------------------

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.17.189
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-08-2002 02:12 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lumbia did not reply, only stare at the being with a sense of slight anger in his eyes, for he knew those tattoes were a sign of a Dark Jedi, or a Sith. He knew little Sith were alive, and a Dark Jedi was something he hated. He hated himself, he hated his past, and he was souly there to redeem it. Showcase that he can be a Jedi, and if it would be a Rogue Jedi, then that would be what he would be-as he still would attain the goal that he set. Becoming a Jedi in the best way possible. Protecting the innocence of space, and killing a Dark Jedi.

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!" He bellowed out, and abruptly wushed forward, the air throwing his black hair back, that hung so flauntly over his face.

Leaping highly into the ky, he came downward upon his enemy, his arms outward as he stared at him with his lips curled back in a smirk of self-confidence in his ability of the Force.

((OOC: Check this link out: Duel of Fates and listen to it while reading through the battle to commence))

[ 08-08-2002 02:48 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 08-08-2002 02:26 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
It was too bad that Lumbia had not realized that he had left himself wide open in his jump. Taehun sighed inwardly...had that anger been properly used it might have helped him.

Taehun raised his hand up, palm outward, and surely enough, Lumbia landed on his back 10 feet from him.

"Fool! You seek redemption? You are lying to yourself..." Taehun awaited any response on Lumbia's face. "You lie to yourself...think, boy!" Taehun began to walk slowly towards Lumbia, his saber still ignited. "You seek VENGEANCE!. The hate still is within you, and you cannot do anything without using it...so use it!"

Taehun looked on Lumbia's face. His eyes were looking at the ground, and Taehun could still see no expression on his face.

"You still don't understand, do you?" Taehun asked. He sighed loudly, and looked up to the grey skies. "You disgust me." With that, Taehun ran up and attacked with an overhead slash where Lumbia lay.

--------------------

DATOR

Member # 289

posted 08-08-2002 02:34 AM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
DATOR could see everything... but didn't understand why Taehun hadn't killed the stranger where he lay...

DATOR thought for a moment... He could use this new one... obviously a force user, a little guidance, and he could be persuaded to join the uprising...

DATOR would wait for the fight to come to a standstill before he would intervene...

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-08-2002 02:37 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lumbia pressed his hands against the ground, and used his resources of the Force to push himself upward, kicking Taehun in the opening-right dead within his chest. Caving his feet atop the skin, it pressed inward, throwing the being back bythe incredible momentum shift, and force. Colliding with the ground, Lumbia fell back down on the surface, pointing his blade outward, clicking the button, injecing the hissing sound of the saber's blade.

"You are the one fooled"-Lumbia began, placing his hilt at his side, back at its orgination-"You will die for action that of evil. I have no hate, but I pity you, for the actions of darkness will get you nowhere. I only fight to protect, while you fight for pure death. It is a trail of blood behind you, and it is not from your enemies. But from you..you are slowly dying because of your actions. Eating away at the small heart inside of you. Soon it'll be gone, and that day will be now!" He screeched with the last words, watching Taehun come to a stand. He glared back at him, filled with the anger that lead him into the cluthces of darkness.

Lumbia strung out his arm, and slowly a blade appeared, hissing out. The vanilla coloration blinded with the red devilish hue of his adversary.

"You are the one who will die!!" Taehun bellowed, angrily unleashing his ability, stampedding forward with all the force and might within him, as his counter did the same. They would meet in the battle feild, to begin yet another round.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 08-08-2002 02:53 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Taehun couldn't help but snicker. "That doesn't quite sound like a jedi...Jedis don't promise death to others. You are too violent...too angry to ever be a jedi." Taehun smiled, for he knew that the look of pain on the attacker's face meant that he was getting somewhere.

Suddenly, Lubia let out a primitive roar and viciously attacked Taehun, and Taehun could do nothing but smile. Their hands were in a flurry, and all the casual watcher could see was several red and vanilla colored blurs moving rapidly. The blurs suddenly stopped, and the sabers were locked, each pressing against the other.

Fortunately for Taehun, his own rage was not just wasting his energy like the other fellow. He had been trained to use it, and knew how to focus it. A single vein could be seen throbbing in Taehun's forehead as he focused all of his inner anger down, and slowly, the locked blades began to move. Lower and lower they went, and Taehun saw his oppurtunity.

Quickly Taehun pulled back his blade and shuffled aside at the same time. Before Lumbia could react, Taehun raised the hilt of his saber in a brutal attack on Lumbia's chin that sent him flying.

Lumbia quickly recovered, and was kneeling on the sandy floor. He could taste blood coming from his mouth...

Taehun's voice sounded completely different now. His voice was deep, and hoarse, as if a completely different person was speaking. "This is your last change, stranger. Join me, and realize your full potential...or let it go to waste," Taehun now lowered his blade so that it pointed at Lumbia's head, which was only two feet away. "...and simply die."

--------------------

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-08-2002 03:08 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lumbia came to a gradual stand, his eyes seemingly permantly shut, as his lightsaber hissed, nearing the ground from the position it was placed at. His tongue slowly slittered out his mouth, licking up the little amount of blood as he could feel the sound of primative, loud roars in his head. They abruptly stopped, and silence was once again flooded in his head, as he could picture himself meditating in a void of pure nothing. Nothing at all was in this void, and nothing at all was in his head, except what he needed to do.

He placed his lightsaber out, and dropped it toward the surface. His eyes abruptly opened, and they were flurished with the essence of something pure. His eyes sparkled a vanilla atomsphere, but his ebony iris shined deeply. Rushing forward, his hand stretched behind his body, grasping upon the lightsaber, and he fell forward in a sudden burst of energy. It was something Taehun hadn't seen before, it was as if the being was nothing at all. He held no touch of Force of Darkness, or Brightness. It was all one blur, that was all his own. The humanoid figure, throwing visions of himself behind him, blurred in vision because of the extreme quickness, with a boost of his Force, and sliced in a quick qurving motion, cutting a piece of his shoulder skin off, and he took a leap upward coming downward before the R5 unit. He stared at it, his lips curving back as he could feel the body of Taehun feel slight pain, and from the intense pressure of speed, and win-it all formulated into a gust, throwing him down with that plunge of power. Digging his lightsabers edge forward, it tore through the R5 unit, destroying of it, and the chances of DATOR visualizing the fight. Slowly he turned his head to the fallen Taehun. Moving his hand forward he took with the Force in his palm the man's lightsaber and crushed it with his hands with a sense of the Force igniting from his veins into his muscules, and strenght of his bones.

"Their is no need to fightI have accomplished what I wanted-" He took a sight, staring down at the crystla within his hand that was the essence of the creation of a lightsaber. Throwing it delicatelly down in the man's lap, he pushed the being and the crystal backward with the Force Push throwing them along the feilds behind a slooped hill, and he slowly adventured toward his ship, for he would use it last time before he was finished with its darkness.

"Now I must do as I should, now where could the Rebel Fleet be."

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

DATOR

Member # 289

posted 08-08-2002 03:46 AM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The image on the view screen was no more...

DATOR pressed a panel..."So be it... take him to his knees..."

A dozen droids closed in on Lumbia as he traced his path back to his ship... They came from all directions... Lumbia might have had a chance had they not used an electric pulse that sent him to his knees...

The droids quickly converged on the man, not letting up on the pulse... he could not move... the droids placed magnetic cuffs on his hand and ankles... He was placed in a magnetic chamber, not even Obi-Wan Kenobi himself could escape, and taken where he had left the fallen Taehun...

The droids had done an excellent job of capturing Lumbia... only one reason it went off with a hitch... It was DATOR's failsafe... just incase Taehun got any smart ideas...

[ 08-08-2002 04:06 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by DATOR ]

TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 08-08-2002 09:45 AM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The freighter exited out of hyperspace, but the instant the rebel pilot saw the armada of ships above N'hreal, he immediately began plotting coordinates in a random destination.

"STOP!" Carlos shouted and slammed his hand on the pilot's. "I don't think those are Imperial ships."

"But they're not Republic either!" another rebel behind the Major called.

"Sir," the pilot began, pulling his hand away, "They would have detected us by now. I STRONGLY recommend we jump to another system!"

Carlos stared at the ships between them and their sanctuary.

Perhaps...if we can at least make contact with them...

"We'll stay here." he said. "Until what?" a rebel asked.

Carlos didn't say anything, and took the seat next to the pilot.

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 08-08-2002 02:31 PM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Taehun stood up and looked where the remains of his lightsaber lay. What a nuisance, Taehun thought. I'll have to find some time to create another one. He quickly wiped the crystal shards off his leg and patted the dust off his clothes. Slowly, Taehun climbed the hill. When he reached the top he could see that DATOR's droids had captured the attacker. Evidently DATOR had seen the possibilities within the young one as well.

Taehun walked up to the droids surrounding Lumbia. Lumbia's head was hung down, and his eyes were closed. Taehun made a gesture with two of his fingers, and immediately Lumbia's head snapped up. "You...will learn the meaning of respect!" Taehun made a movement with his wrist, and Lumbia was thrown into a nearby hut.

"Taehun! You have no time for that now." Taehun turned to look at a projection of DATOR on the sandy floor. A nasty sneer appeared on Taehun's lips, but DATOR seemed to take no notice. "I need to speak with you privately at once. I will be landing on the planet's surface shortly."

Taehun's sneer never left his face. Without turning around, he said in a low voice, meant only for Lumbia to hear, "We will finish this later..." As he walked to the landing pad where DATOR would arrive he began to think...He had joined DATOR with the understanding that he wouldn't interfere in his own affairs...but it seemed that he was going to do just that. This could present a problem...

[ 08-08-2002 02:33 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Taehun ]

--------------------

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.16.181
DATOR

Member # 289

posted 08-08-2002 05:01 PM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"You have entered restricted space... your cultural distinctiveness and technology will be added to our own... do not try escape..."

The cold voice of a droid was cut off by the piercing noise of a tractor beam...
Meanwhile, in orbit of N'hreal...

DATOR exited the Excelsior via his personal yacht...

DATOR took his yacht threw the clouds, and towards the landing pad where he saw the awaiting Taehun...

Taehun entered DATOR's yacht...

"I do not wish to crowd you on your planet... but there has been a change in plans... This shall be our home base, you may take your pick of the other planets of the galaxy... Our home world was all but destroyed by an unknown foe... You may continue your mission, the sooner the better... By the way, have the force user report to me..."

With that, DATOR led Taehun off his yacht, and awaited the ever dangerous Lumbia...

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-08-2002 05:21 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lumbia was accompanied by two Super Battle Droids, and five Battle Droids-which orginated from the Trade Federation Army, and early Clone Wars. Lumbia stared down, at his newly attired wrist bands, circularing with a energizer that would shock him if his pulsing every was pumped with aderline or any weird movement of his pulse so that he would be thrown to his knees at once.

Lumbia's gazed at the surface before him, as he headed with excorting battle droids, pushing and shoving him along. He watched his feetsteeps trail thorugh the surface, insuring footprints for any time he would need it to move outward from the gates.

"And so, we finally meet the Dangerous one, and what would your name be?" DATOR abruptly questioned as the group of battle droids, as well as its exorted prisoner.

[ 08-08-2002 05:23 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

DATOR

Member # 289

posted 08-08-2002 05:38 PM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"You don't need those any longer..."

DATOR made a swift move of his hand... and the cuffs fell to the floor of DATOR's yacht...

"Take a seat..." DATOR motioned for Lumbia to sit in a chair opposite him, as he situated himself in the chair behind his desk...

DATOR continued,"You have a choice to make... you can join us, and be rewarded beyond your dreams... or you may leave this planet, and never return..."

DATOR waited Lumbia's answer...

TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 08-08-2002 08:37 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The ship started shaking furiously. Crates, weapons, and food trays begun falling off within the ship as the freighter's passengers ran to the cockpit.

"What do we do?!" one of them cried. Major Davidov smacked the shoulder of the pilot, who was starting to panic and randomly pressing numbers for coordinates in hyperspace.

"Can we break free from the tractor beam?" The major asked. The pilot didn't say anything. "SOLDIER!"

The rebel almost jumped from his seat. "S-sorry sir. But...its...impossible. The beam is too strong and this ship is not equipped with any kind of resistance field."

"Well," Carlos turned to the rest of the 'crew'. "Private Mysha?"

"Sir!" The soldier ran to the front of the major and saluted.

"You applied for a technician job in the Republic Fleet Engineering Corps, right?" Carlos asked. "Yes, sir! But they said I was too great a shot in the military to be wasted on fixing ships."

The officer nodded. "Alright. Try and find a way to reconfigure our shield generator to disperse the beam." At that, Carlos saluted and Mysha charged down the hallway.

"You two..." He pointed at two more soldiers. "Go help him. And for the rest of you..."

He loaded a fresh clip into his blaster. "Check your weapons. If this doesn't work, we're gonna have a lot of company soon."

--------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e