my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Assault on N'hreal (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Assault on N'hreal
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 08-13-2002 06:53 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Carlos gave a slight nod. "Agreed. I'll get in contact with my superior officers and bring this to the Council." At that, the Major stood up to leave...

Meanwhile...

The rest of the crew followed the Jedi, firing at the droids as they ran to keep up with him.

"Corporal? What if the Major is dead?" a rebel shouted as she fired her blaster.

"I don't think its me you should be asking that question..." he replied, looking at the Jedi.

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-13-2002 06:59 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Im going to move back to 3rd person, so I can expand a bit....))

The Jedi moved forward, trumpetting his feet agains hte surface as he sliced through all the droids. They hit the surface quickly, banging against the ground, as he kept his eye about the vacinity still wandering for the capturing of the Major, even though he didn't know exactly what he looked like.

"Guys, keep a look out for your Major, we will need to get to him before he finalizes this deal...."

[ 08-13-2002 06:59 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
DATOR

Leader of the Droid Uprising

Member # 289

posted 08-13-2002 11:24 PM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
DATOR led the Major to the hatch, and towards his ship...

The hatch opened...

DATOR could see the ever present force user, and a band of soldiers, tearing way towards them...

"I have had quite enough of this one..." With that DATOR walked calmly toward this force user... A couple of red beams shooting past his ears... The Jedi came fast and fierce, but not quick enough... DATOR had one hand on the arm which held his saber, and another hand holding Lumbia up by his throat...

"Tell your men to stand down, Major..."

Posts: 58 | From: see loban | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.181
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-13-2002 11:40 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lumbia's eyes were abruptly filled with a new sense of emotion then before. Once hope had shattered with the iris of evil anger. It was something he wanted to cast away and hold in a closet, yet now it had returned through his flesh, and into his soul. Burning with the desire of death. A scream screeched through his head, and down to his lungs. Escaping out his teeth cage, and the large opening of his mouth, he excereted the sound of animals. A roar loud enough the reach the top of the hills of planet like Lok, and bubble the valcona to an eruption. The sound was a screech of the Dark Force, pushing the being backward as an aura of flashing red light excereted from his being.

He fell to the surface, holding his lightsaber in one hand as it sunk deeply into the surface. The man's eyes slowly strained their way upward toward the Major who stood beside the situation.

"Lets get moving to your team, they need our help...!" The man bellowed out loudly, as he came to a firm straightened stand upon the sandy foundation. Rushing ahead of Major, he went into the crowd of fighters once more that walked from the ramp of the freighter. HE continued bouting with the droids, helping serverly with his lightsaber utilization.

Abruptly he fell to the ground as he began to push a droid backward. He fell to his knees by the intese bout within his soul. The slashing and horrid sounds of blood falling from one another. It was intense indeed, and he nor anyone else could actually help him in this situation. The Good vs the Evil, troubling him worse then anyone in this universal altercation. Their could be no Good without Evil, but could you be good without Evil inside you. This was a Journey inside his midn, body and soul that seemed to never end, even though it seemed as the problem had only come up a few years back. An eterinity of flesh slicing, and blood dripping inside his heart and mind was something that he could take. He needed to retreat for he physically was injured by a blast. Stressing his body to a stand, he lingered back, falling into the freighter ship, laying motionless in hide behind a few boxes...

[ 08-14-2002 12:58 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 08-14-2002 12:22 AM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Carlos looked back at the 'droid', and thought about the situation he was in.

A red laser beam shot past his head, and he was back in reality. He ran towards the freighter, seeing his crew still there laying down covering fire for him and the Jedi.

"Cease fire! Get back in the ship!" The rebel shouted. His squad heard him and quickly charged up the ramp...

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 08-14-2002 12:48 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lumbia was knocked on his back, the swelling on his chin already beginning. Taehun's boot had taken him by surprise while the battle raged on within the depths of his soul. He looked up to see a tall, dark figure standing in front of him. For a moment it almost seemed like the figure's eyes flashed brightly.

"Don't tell me you're done yet. I'd be so disappointed."

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.16.171
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-14-2002 01:39 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Unconsciousness

The windows of his soul fell into a close, as inside the realm of his soul turmoil continued. The two beings ran at each other rapidly once more, slashing at each other's flesh. A mirroring image, down to the brusies and bumps. The two were noticabally equal, and it dawned over both of them after every blow they took, and every breather they had. The sense of having the unability to defeat one another had clearly screeched through their brain cracks, as they sunk into their fighting positions once more for another strike. Mirroring each other movements, they rapidaly moved toward each other, raising their blades over their head.The hissing noise bellowed out the hallow world known as Lumbia's Soul. Banging the blades, the sound of a rattling snake quickly ran about the area. Dumping like a basketball, it went into the never ending halls, echoing into a silence. A silence it was indeed, but still the intesificatoin was roaring expiration. Their faces both weilding the bruises and bloody cuts, along with the snarl upon each others face. Staring into each other's eyes, seeing the two differences. The Windows of the Evil Knight's injustice-the eyes were tense, and glowing a red. Meanwhile the "Moral Excellence of the counter part's eyes were clearly glowing a light bright enough to even act as a flash light to the deepest part of space.

One last roar came as they both threw their blades upward and clashed them down. A birght flash screeched out from the two blades. The one of white, and another of dark black. Becoming a mixed color line, it beelined throughout the halls. The Righteous Brave Knight moved to the side in a dashing operation of his body, and tossed himself forward. The blade came downward into the being's chest, yet a face of sheer shock burned across his face, hotter then the fire of hell. The two mirroring counter parts strained their heads gradually downward, pointing their eye sockets toward the opening in their chest where the blades laid. Falling to their backs, they laid motionless on the ground as a small trickle of blood came from their mouth.

From the openings of their chest, their white and black souls slowly excereted through their flesh. Both flurishing from a shining light into a small orb floating like a ghost over the lifeless beings staggeringly headed toward each other. Bashing each other together, a mixture of their sense of emotion and life came as one.

A crystal like glow poured from the small balls that flourished on the curving split. It was the form of a different Galaxy Japanese Ying Yang, repersenting the balance of life. Yt now it had succeded into a element of enternal life. A sense of emotional, and mind construction. A balance of a human, a balance of view...

"Huh?" Lumbia's eyes iris orbs glowed a ebony glister as his lids slowly opened to reveal eye balls. His vision was bubble as unwanted tears had formulated themselves within his unconsciousness that seemed to only last for a matter of minutes. Through these moments of sleeping relaxation, enternally a reformation came to be. Lumbia's eyes rose higher, staring at the black figure before him who's eyes purched down at him.

"It is you...."

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

DATOR

Member # 289

posted 08-14-2002 09:41 PM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
DATOR entered his new planetary palace... The reconstruction of N'hreal was complete... no grain of organic material on the surface could be found... every animal on the surface slaughtered...

DATOR's met with his chiefs of staff, and was given a briefing on the way to counteract the planetary-destructive powers of their enemy...

Plans were put in place to construct a huge shield around N'hreal, to stop such an assault... The shield will not only keep the planet safe, any beams like the one that destroyed Mech'a would be bounced back at the attacker, 10 fold...

[ 08-14-2002 09:43 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by DATOR ]

Posts: 58 | From: see loban | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.181
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-15-2002 03:39 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lumbia flipped himself to a stand, throwing his hand to the side toward the opening ramp of the ship. Swiftly a hilt swung from the opening, falling within the graps of his hand. Circuling his hands along the round, long lenght hilt he ignited a new blade, repersenting what had acquired within him. It was clear the descion of joining a side had become a realization. He was to help, and stride for the Light Side of the Force, even though the combination of his soul conception had become. One of aggression, but the split of moral emotional, personality construction. It was something he lacked before, and now it had become something. The fight of his soul was not the control over the Force, but the control over his conception to life itself. Life, all one with the Force, which noticebly was why he had lacked light in his soul, and that potrayed his Force ability. The Ying Yang was a balance of his life, making him a human in his own right with the Force.

Speeding forward he screamed loudly at the pitch of his voice, screeching along the land. The echo continued on, as his eyes squeezed downward, closing in. Rolling into a stop before his adversary, he placed the green blade before his face, as the heat made a hissing sound like a snake.

"I have choosen my side of the Force, have you?" He exclaimed as his blade rose to begin the battle once and for all. This battle was to bring destiny to the Rebellion Force and Droid DATOR Force. It was a fight for sides, and it was not to end without scars....

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 08-15-2002 04:10 PM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Taehun was quite stunned...it seemed that Lumbia had regained an air of confidence, a true belief that he would win. His lips again curved upward into a sly grin, showing his white teeth. This will be interesting... Taehun thought. He brought his right hand in front of his body, and the hilt of his saber immediately flew into it, but did not ignite just yet.

Taehun was an imposing figure, tall, intimidating, and shrouded by darkness. He almost looked the role of the ancient Sith...the rogue jedi, and he knew it. He was quite pleased...

"Well, what are you waiting for, fool?"

--------------------

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.16.46
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-15-2002 04:39 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
A Jedi...

Lumbia felt this word beat in his mind like the feet of a stampede. Yet he enjoyed the word, as it had explained itself to him. Explained what a Jedi was, and what he hadn't achieved to hold the role of a Jedi Knight. In the previous scream he released all the anger he had ever had, and hopefully would ever have, for a Jedi wasn't based off of anger, but moral specialization and professionalism. Lumbia wanted to achieve that, adn the only way to was to act in this way.

"I have no reason to attack you as of yet..." He responded to the statement, throwing himself in a stance as he tightened his grdip along his hilt at his side, pionting the blade at the heaven as his legs went into a near kneel. Their was no predection to the oncoming fight, but of course that was the point.

Lumbia's confidence rose suddenly to his face, breaking through the stern mask. His lips curled back into a smirk, and nodded to agreement of something that had probbed into his mind.

I am a Jedi....

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 08-16-2002 12:38 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Taehun gave Lumbia one hard look. He has changed... Taehun thought. The Force is still strong with him, but he is calmer...I cannot sense the dark side within him anymore. Taehun twisted his neck to the right, popping it lightly, and slowly twisted it the other way, popping it again.

"Alright then, let's see what you're capable of."

Taehun ignited his saber with a loud hiss, and placed himself in a defensive position. Lumbia seemed to mimick his movements, igniting his lightsaber as well. Slowly, Taehun circled Lumbia, peering into his eyes banefully while Lumbia calmly returned his stare. Without warning, Taehun flew into a series of attacks, each skillfully parried by Lumbia. Taehun saw an opening, and came on with an overhead slash, but Lumbia also attacked from underneath at the same time. Both sabers locked, and their faces closed in. Taehun looked at Lumbia's face, and thought that Lumbia did look not unlike himself...if it were not for his shaved head and tattoos on his face, they could almost look related. Inwardly, Taehun sighed. He had hoped for an apprentice...Well, he thought, at least he's being a worthy adversary.

While he thought this, Lumbia's left hand flew in front of Taehun's chest, palm open. Before he knew it, Taehun was pushed back a few feet, effectively ending the saber lock. Amazing, Taehun thought, Only moments before he would've been too worn out to execute that maneuver.

"Impressive," Taehun remarked. Taehun smiled, showing his white teeth in the fading moonlight. This would be a small setback, but the lust of battle was upon him once again. With a low growl, Taehun continued the fight.

[ 08-16-2002 12:43 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Taehun ]

--------------------

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.16.48
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-16-2002 12:52 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lumbia stretched his legs apart, slamming them into the fenching stance, as his lightsaber rose vertically across his face, with the tip facing his enemy. The following seconds were pigeonholed as a time of silence. Taehun continued with the traditional circular motioning around his antagonist until he came to a horziontal path of the Light Sided beings eyes and rushed forward in a daring overhead slash. Once against hte blades collided together with a in ruthiless hissing sound burning through the the vibration. The green blade and the one of red flung their lights along the area, spreading along the surface, exposing the inner self. Green: the descion light to become a Jedi Knight. A path of incredible dangers, and weilding more then a lightsaber-but many other beings within your actions. Red: the path of a Dark Side Jedi, filled with the hatred, anger, fear and aggression. Dark Jedi Knight fighting only to destroy, and not rebuild societies as the Jedi Knight's had done. Making the life of others painful, and gorged with terrior. This battle was once for DATOR's control, but it now had became a fight to unbalance the balance of society. Darkness vs Light, a battle that wouldn't ever end until everyone that weilded the endless sleep.

Throwing each other back, as they understood the collision of the blades was nothing but a block in their fight, they came back again. In a glut grace whirl of movements, the collision of blades came once again, but in a faster pace. Throwing the lightsaber upward and downward, unbalancing each other's attacks to defensive, then offensive. A game of ping-ball, only going back and forth as they moved each other toward the walls of the ship's interior.

A sudden stop came, with a Force Pull, moving his combatant comptetior forward, and slicing at his shoulder blade frontier. Nearly hitting the bone, blood excerted upon the surface as the Jedi Knight came to a stummble.

"Nice.." The Jedi Knight suprisingly complimented the pain gorging attack,as he rushed forward to continue the fight with both hands on the hilt of the blade. Once again the motion of their bodies are their graceful motions kept twirling in circular motion, and backwarding and forwarding at each other-the battle went on. THe intense heat of the blades could be felt breathing on both their face as it crossed each other's face, and collided. Throwing sparks horridiously along the area, rushing from the scene of the crime-the crime continued on. The countering sided blades gracefully motioned to left, and right with the hand construction and action of the hilt many times performing small slices, and near limb-seperation with the help of their incredible lightsaber performence. Suddenly the exceretion of a Force Push came once more from the Dark Sided adversary. Pushing the being toward the ramp, he rolled along the surface between the Rebel defense, and came to a fall.

"Come in Rebel warriors." He commanded, with the following of their motion up the ramp, intetionally kicking the Dark Jdi Knight, as they headed into the interior, hiding from the unignited blade of the lightsaber, which had been extinguished because of the inability to keep it on with his unwilling roll down the ramp. Major Carlos followed them, weilding his gun that he had picked up earlier in the fight just for defensive manners. The pilot quickly rushed to the frontier of the ship, and began launch, heading off the planet's atomsphere, heading toward the heavens where the blockade resided. Sepearting with the previous commands of allowing the Rebels to exit, they headed out of the ambiance of the planet, and yet again within the enviroment of space.

Lumbia took one glance toward the Major, allowing his lips to curl into a sly, yet concerned smile, before he began the tour to the frontier of the ship where the pilot resided. The Major followed, curtiously wondering what he would command, or clam to the pilot. The Major came to a stop, after the thumping of his feet on the hallow surface, glazing at Lumbia, awaiting his vocal cords to exsert human speech.

"I would like you to direct us toward Endor. Set us down far from the village areas, we will need to reside there and rest so I can tell you about the mischevious plans that-" Lumbia came to an abrupt cease, as his iris sliced along the whiteness of his eye, and glared at Major. Probing his mind, his lips curved back into a confident smirk, and stared back down at the pilot, restarting his speech, "-I have heard the DATOR do. I dont think the Major, or the Republic would want to deal with a team such as this. But now I can not tell you, for I need my own rest." Lumbia came to a sheer stop in his voice, and headed slowly toward the crates that he had prevously fought at. Setting himself slowly downward, he came into a meditation enthroned positioned. Crossing his legs over the other, he slowly hovered over the surface, as his eyes came to a cease, and were hidden behind the lids. Meditating, he heard the sounds of commotion about him, as he began healing his wounds and resting silently in this state.

"It'll take about a full day before we arrive." The pilot said, and that was the last word that Lumbia could ever grasp in the meditation state, before the smile curved along his face, breaking the firm stature of it. Resting in the peaceful zone he sunk into his soul, once again potrolling for the vil to arise, and then attack it before it sunk into him as a virus...

A Jedi he was...A Jedi he was...

[ 08-16-2002 03:05 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-16-2002 05:09 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Follow the group (Lumbia, Major, Rebel Republic Army) to Endor's Finest, where the journey of the Rebellion Army will continue on. This journey still takes place withint his forum, so watch out for the title...Peace))

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

DATOR

Member # 289

posted 08-17-2002 09:40 PM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
((OOC: Please follow DATOR and Taehun to the 'N'hreal... and beyond...' thread in Complete Star Wars Universe... Thank you...)
Posts: 58 | From: see loban | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.47.124

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e