my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » Assault on N'hreal (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Assault on N'hreal
DATOR

Leader of the Droid Uprising

Member # 289

posted 08-08-2002 09:58 PM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The tractor beam was cut off...

By no means of the freighter...

"You are to land at these coordinates..."

The freighter was given the coordinates to the landing pad where DATOR took his yacht down, mere moments earlier...

The raspy droid voice was no more, it was now up to the freighter to comply...

Posts: 58 | From: see loban | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 208.61.79.155
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 08-08-2002 11:36 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Sir? The, ah, tractor beam is--"

"Cut off, I know. We all know." Carlos said, interrupting the pilot. The crew stared at the armada, wondering what to do next.

"Should we land at the coordinates?" the pilot asked. Carlos shook his head. "No. I'm not going to risk another..."

The major's speech slowly died out. He looked back again at N'hreal. And stared at it, unblinking, for a long time.

Private Mysha, his duties at the shield generator are no more, approached Davidov. "Sir? Are you alright?"

He gave a slight nod. "I'm fine. Change of plans, Corporal. Land at those coordinates."

The pilot opened his mouth to protest, but...

"DO IT! That's an order!" The rebel officer shouted. "I'll head down to the cargo bay and see what we can recover."

And so he left the cockpit as his squad watched him go, making the cockpit silent save for the controls at work in the cockpit.

"I've never seen him like that before." a soldier said.

[ 08-09-2002 09:43 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by TheKnot ]

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-09-2002 12:25 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The black haired being's eyes were solemn, filled with greif. He came to a slow stand, as his ebony hair shimmered with the sun, bouncing along it like aluminuim foil, sprouting about the whole area. He walked slowly over toward the Battle Droids, bumping between them, seperating them as he slowly moved from the yatch.

"This is my answer-"He hesitated, gulping down on his last words, with his dry vocals excereting the clear, procise words-"No!"

Stepping slowly away, he moved his hands forward and his lightsaber left in the snad when abruptly attacked by the droids is absorbed with the winds push into his hand. Holding tightly, he looked down at the sand, curving his lips back into a sly smirk, staring up toward the heavens seeing a small sparkling image floating above, as it was still mourning time on the planet.

"What is going on....here?"

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 08-09-2002 12:45 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
It was a good thing that Taehun had forseen his needs. Of course, the dark side was always with him, so he was not totally unarmed...but he still felt...almost naked without a blade.

Because of his foresight, Taehun had brought his furnace...this furnace had but one use - synthesizing the crystals needed for creating a lightsaber. Of course, not just anyone could do it, but a dark jedi could use his powers of the dark side to mold and shape new crystals fairly quickly. Taehun picked up the new crystal and inspected it...as usual, it was absolutely flawless. Already he had the chrome rod ready along with a power cell he had "borrowed" from a blaster. Taehun twisted the rod with the crystal in place, and it locked with a quiet 'snap'.

Taehun pushed the crimson button on its side, and the blade extended out with a hiss. Taehun laughed wickedly and he executed a few moves with it, spinning it through the air. Hmmm... Taehun thought, It handles surprisingly well for such a quick job... Taehun lowered his blade in front of him, and pictured himself standing in front of Lumbia once again. He was now begging for his life, on the ground kneeling, pleading with Taehun. He smiled wickedly and raised his blade...

Taehun stopped in midair and extinguished his blade. He could feel it...a disturbance in the force...he could feel the...Taehun was sickened. He could feel hope, pure, and untainted. His breath was coming in quick, short breaths now. Taehun looked to the east, toward the landing pad where DATOR's yacht had arrived. It was only 5 miles off.

Quickly, Taehun ran out of his tent. He spotted one of the older battle droids on top of a speederbike, just as they were used before the clone wars. Taehun pushed the droid off, and took off to the east. In just a few seconds he was already out of sight.

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.17.159
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-09-2002 01:44 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lumbia's eyes ignited with pure hope. His teeth curved back into a noticable smile, breaking the mask of stern features. The smile was all his own, using his own style and attitude of a JEdi, clashing along with his normal humanoid lifestyle of being an old warrior. The youthful man's teeth could be seen sparkling at the edge of his smile, gradually manifesting this showcase of enjoyment into a small grin.

"They will soon be landing. Then maybe, I'll finally get a talk with these guys. As long as the Droids dont interfer. Its about 5 miles from this angle, so that means I have little time. I better get going, they are coming in for a slow landing..." Lumbia's lips curved back once more from a stern one that had formated as he spoke. Finally some hope in this situation that he had foolishly got himself into, but hopefully a great amount of good could come out of it if it was whom he hoped it was.

Rushing along the surface, he bumped one of the Battle Droids of the Trade Federation, far in the past-which were known for their accuracy, and speed on a small speeder. Squirving and curving around the small hills, he headed toward his ship for the two crystals that he always used. In the battle, his crystal had rusted and a new one would clearly be of usage, specially with the oncoming situation. The speeder was purified with the speed of a thousand animals on Yavin, and Naboo included. Gusting through the surface, throwing the winds back and as he came to a landing before his former ship, he speed in.

It was a rush going at full speed, it nearly rattled his brain to one cell befor ehe came to a stop befor ehis crystals. He grabbed a bag, and threw it down, slowly opening the zipped bag. Dropping the two classes in, he grasped a few other clothings that he might need to use along the trail. Grasping his staff, he placed it tightly upon the holster on his back. Strapping it around, along with the strap of his bag, he strolled back down the ramp. He saw far ahead the ship nearing the surface slower, and slower, as well a dark figure on a speederbike down the way. He lept into his speeder, and began on the booster-speeding forth through the sand once more, back on his trail toward what coudl be known as the best day of his life..

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 08-09-2002 01:50 PM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Taehun stopped his bike momentarily. He could see almost nothing in the dark, so he reached in his cloak for his thermal binoculars. Any living thing could be seen on the cold desert floor at this time of night due to their heat signatures. He scanned the entire area, but found only animals moving around in the coolness of the dark.

Taehun put the binoculars back and now grabbed his comlink.
Aboard Taehun's ship, orbiting somewhere above N'hreal...

A raspy voice came over the intercom of the bridge.

"Taehun to OOM-75. Come in OOM-75"

A battle droid that was left in command quickly moved towards communications. He depressed a button on the console, and responded in a metallic voice, "This is OOM-75. What are your orders sir?"

"Are the satellites in place?"

"Yes, sir. We just placed 10 satellites in orbit not ten minutes ago."

"Excellent. I want a visual scan and a thermal scan of the coordinates I'm transmitting...now."

The clear screen next to the communications console jumped alive. On it was displayed a picture of the planet, and a set of coordinates was highlited. OOM-75 raised his robotic hand and touched the coordinate. The screen zoomed in, and he touched it once more, enlarging the screen once again. He pressed a few buttons on the side of the screen, and it soon changed to the distinctive colors of heat patterns.

Taehun's voice came over the intercom once again. "Search for a heat pattern moving quickly somewhere around this area."

OOM-75 quickly searched the screen, and saw one heat pattern that was staitonary...right on the center of the screen. That was Taehun. He continued searching, and found another heat signature, moving very fast, around one mile directly north of Taehun.

"Sir, there is a quick moving heat signature one mile north of you."

Taehun raised the binoculars to his eyes again, and turned north. He zoomed in, and sure enough, there was a bike speeding away from him with a rider on board.

"Excellent work OOM-75. Taehun out."

With one deft movement Taehun replaced his comlink and got back on his speederbike. He quickly turned around and followed the trail of Lumbia.
You can run, but you'll never escape!

--------------------

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.16.168
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-09-2002 02:57 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lumbia placed the keys into automatic on the speederbike, and went slowly upward, standing upon the seating. Riding it like an old age surfboard, he held steady, balancing himself as the speeder whirled through hills and came closer and close rtoward Taehun. Leaping upward highly within the sky, he camoflauged within the darkness. Abruptly falling down upon Taehun's bike, he kicked him harshly within the head, throwing him off. As the coordinates for the former bike he used went rounding back toward Taehun, hitting him harshly in the chest to the ground, he watched the speeder bike went thorugh the dust, back toward his old ship for someone else to use in later days.

Lumbia sliced through the dust with the start of the engine, and began the adventure forward once more, progressing back toward the the landing stationing, where he could find some hope. Yet still darkness gloomed over the day, as Taehun pulled the speederbike that Lumbia had used previously back, and slowly set upon it, beginning the engine in the same fashion as Lumbia, heading after him with full rage.

[ 08-09-2002 03:17 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 08-09-2002 04:28 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"We're nearing the landing zone now, Major." the pilot reported. The rebel officer was looking out one of the port windows of the freighter.

"Good. Until we find out what the hell is going on, I need you to keep the engines burning. I don't want any surprises..." Carlos replied. The rest of his troop started loading their weapons.

"Touching down 5...4...3....2.....1...."

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-09-2002 08:53 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lumbia manuevered his speederbike back and forth, dashing through the hills as previously done. Moving upward, he threw his small speeder bike upward, and fell into a skid before the small region controlled by DATOR's droid. His eyes spectated the landing sector, where a light ignited ship by its own rockets flashed the terrain. The area was filled with gusting wind for the planet's type, many droid rushed away from the area.

"Oh my goodness.."

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

DATOR

Member # 289

posted 08-11-2002 12:30 AM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The freighter took up the lot adjacent to DATOR's yacht...

50 battle droids, and 15 decals took there defensive stances...

"come out with your hands up..." came the raspy voice of the commanding battle droid...

In his yacht, DATOR awaited their leader...

Posts: 58 | From: see loban | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 208.61.79.155
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 08-12-2002 02:24 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Taehun saw the speederbike ahead of him stop, and didn't hesitate for one moment...

Almost immediately the computer on board his own speederbike beeped, confirming a target lock. Before Lumbia would ever have the chance of getting away, Taehun placed both his thumbs above a tiny red button on each of the handles of the bike, and pressed down.

Red bolt after red bolt was fired into the speeder ahead of him, which exploded loudly, setting off a large fireworks display that could be seen for miles. Taehun slowed his bike down as he approached the wreck and circled the burning bike a few times. He got off the hovering bike and pulled out his communicator.

"OOM-75, this is Taehun. Come in."

"This is OOM-75. Proceed with your command, sir."

"Do another thermal scan of these coordinates I am sending to you. Check for any wandering lifeforms."

The communicator went silent for a few moments while the droid searched the screen.

"Sir, there are no visible lifeforms on the transmitted coordinates."

"Excellent. Taehun out."

Taehun got back on his speederbike and circled the wreck once more, glancing at the dancing flames. Slowly, a smile crept up on his lips, and he rode back to the basecamp.

Unbeknowenst to Taehun, OOM-75 was indeed a little too correct in his statement. What OOM-75 saw on the screen was one big red blot. He did as he was ordered, and said that there were no life forms visible. Taehun didn't realize that this meant even his own heat signature was hidden by the fire...

--------------------

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.16.169
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-12-2002 04:00 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The incredible heat was mind boggling to say the least. I could barley feel my flesh, yet at the little sense and nerve abillity, it was all filled with agony from the flesh churning fire about me. The dazzled around as if implacing me within a turmoil cage-only made to excerete inward smokes of death.

I took a small sigh, bruises were about my skin, and my shirting had nearly been torn off my back from the sheer explosion itself. If I hadn't been skilled with the ability of instant healing, I wouldn't had been breathing at that moment. Without another thought, I took a small stop toward the heating waves dancing about me, and fell to a kneel in the pit, created by the explosion. Through these sand crunching waves, I could with hold a vague image of a man-drenched in the delicate clothing of darkness. I noticed the tattoes on his face, but the fuzzy sense of vision could have easily been playing tricks on me. Then I noticed he had the smirk-the same smirk he had before in other situations with me. He was hoping my death, but I wouldn't allow such a thing to happen. Yet he didn't know I was still alive-a perfect opprutinity to utilize what was around me as a physical attack unit.

The touch of darkness, I utilized as my tool to hide my bag moving over head Taehun, the being who was filled with a dangerous hatred toward all who opposed him, and his Force. Finally, the usage of the lightsaber within the bag. I swiftly screeched out for the Force for its help, enabling it to mold the lighsaber within the bag. At that very moment, I also was utilizing the Force for another defensive and offensive task, by enabling my body to act like water. Protecting myself from the heat with a cool breeze to shift im, pushing the fire toward Taehun, gradually and unnoticely.

Finally, the plan was set, along with the lightsabers construction. The blade abruptly ignited, shifting with my ability of the pulling part of the Force into my palm, as the fire shifted forward toward Taehun. I rushed forward in a quick motion, slicing at a piece of his leg, and motioning upward in a leap. I fell onto the surface, exhausted, as I stared at the blood trickling from the small leg cut, which was measured perfectly at a small nerve within his leg.

"Yes!" I stated exhaustingly, barley able to reach a complete stand, to continue my foot travel to his bike, so I could transport my way to the yatch....

My feet drapped through the sand, throwing my limp, bruised-battered body onto the the seating of the bike. Falling harshly upon it, I reached slowly, my self-bleeded fist upon a button. Targeting the bikerspeeder toward the yatch upon the map, I felt the breeze go through my head as the bike motioned toward the basing. I fell sound asleep, only to be awoken later as I made it to the yatch, awoken by a small beeping sound.

I had slightly been refreshed by the sleep, by my muscules hadn't reloaded completely, so I feel softly upon the sand, hiding behind a small rock, falling in a near unconscious frame, enabling me to rest in the surface, as I heard the sounds traveling and orginated from their vibration stage.

Spying i was...and I think I was starting to get good at it...

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.16.163
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 08-12-2002 11:33 AM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The freighter sat there silenty for a few moments. Finally, the landing ramp lowered, and a figure walked down it.

Major Davidov was holding up his hands, his weapons gone. However, he was walking down the ramp alone...

--------------------

DATOR

Member # 289

posted 08-12-2002 06:18 PM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Follow me..." Came the command from the nearest droid to the landing ramp...

The Major was led to DATOR's yacht, the hatch opened, awaiting the Major's entrance...

He came to a room occupied by one being...

"Take a seat, I have some questions of you... Who are you, you do not belong to the faction that destroyed our home world..."

Posts: 58 | From: see loban | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.149
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 08-12-2002 08:15 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The rebel thought of giving the same answers any officer would to an Imperial interrogation: Name, Rank, ID number.

But, this was clearly not an agent of the Empire.

"I am Carlos Davidov, 1st Major, Corellia Special Forces Coronet Battalion. I'm a soldier of the New Republic, a galactic democratic government. Our influence has spread to many planetary systems as we try to bring peace to the stars. However, we are fighting a war with the Galactic Empire, who see it best to rule the galaxy with an iron fist..."

"We were winning the war, until a recent offensive from the Imperial Fleet crushed our defending military forces and captured many of our planets. I'm a rebel fighter from one of these planets, Corellia, along with many other soldiers of the Resistance..."

The major looked down, his eyes filled with a sense of hopelessness. "The resistance was shattered by the Empire again. I had no choice but to escape my world with my squad in that captured freighter."

The rebel took a deep breath. "That's all I have to say."

--------------------

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-13-2002 12:23 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
A hiss scorched the air, breaking through the silence. The darkness rushed away as the igniting blade came from the black, delicately organized hilt. The beauitful sense of brightness screeched out from the crimson blade. I strided forward, my legs throwing back and forth in a rhytimic fashion, throwing the sandy foundation's elements backward behind me, as a gusting wind rushed past me. Throwing the sand upward along with it, the creatures fell with the elements of rushing wind throwing them harshly against the ground. I took an abrupt leap upward, reaching to the heavens before gravity pushed me down. Falling into a roll along the ramp of the ship that had previously been seen by my eyes from a long distance. I quickly manuevered into a standing stature before throwing myself into a bodily funcutioning once more. The wund trcikled past swiftly, whistling into my ear, as it used its hands to throw my hair and garments backward.

"Where are you guys....are you Rebels?" I silently stated, hoping none would be able to hear the sound of my voice from the opening ramp...

[ 08-13-2002 12:55 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

DATOR

Member # 289

posted 08-13-2002 01:29 AM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
DATOR would have smiled, if he could have felt emotion...

"Does this 'Galactic Empire' have a weapon capable of destroying the surface of a planet?"

DATOR awaited his reply...

Posts: 58 | From: see loban | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.149
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 08-13-2002 09:52 AM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Carlos nodded. "Yes. They call it the Death Star. Many of their prototypes have been destroyed by us in the past, but I think they now have the ability to mass produce them."

Meanwhile, back on the freighter

"Holy sithspit! There's a guy with a lightsaber out there making a mess with them droids!" A rebel shouted, looking at one of the viewports. "I think he's heading this way, too!"

The soldiers headed for the landing ramp, and took cover behind bulkheads and crates, their weapons pointing at whatever was going to walk up the ramp. "I hope the Major's alright." another said.

"What about the Jedi?"

Their now-leading officer, a Corporal, thought about their situation. "If he's going to meet us...let him come in."

--------------------

DATOR

Member # 289

posted 08-13-2002 02:36 PM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"It would seem we share a foe, Major..."

DATOR took a seat behind his desk...

DATOR was interrupted by his comm,"Sir, there is trouble at the freighter... the force user seems to have come back..."

DATOR answered his comm,"Excuse me for a moment, Major... Kill him if you must... if he enters the freighter, leave him be... and do not bother me with every detail, inform me when he is captured..."

"Yes sir"

DATOR turned back to Major Davidov...

"Do you have any allies in this war, Major..."

[ 08-13-2002 02:37 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by DATOR ]

Posts: 58 | From: see loban | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.181
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 08-13-2002 03:02 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Yes, we do have allies in this war. Basically every planet that is a member of the Republic is usually a seperate species. Each one has given their share of war material and..." The major shook his head.

"Wait...that freighter your talking about...is it my freighter?"

If it is, then the crew will follow my last order if anything suspicious occurs... he thought. They'll have to take off leave me behind...

[ 08-13-2002 03:03 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by TheKnot ]

--------------------

DATOR

Member # 289

posted 08-13-2002 03:15 PM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Yes it is, Major..."

DATOR continued,"Do not worry, no harm shall come to your freighter, or its inhabitants... You say you are losing the battle for the galaxy? I propose a treaty, and perhaps become allies even, do you have the power to make this work... Major..."

DATOR awaited Major Davidov's response...

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-13-2002 04:18 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I walked slowly into the freighter, staring at my surrondings. A few of the beings surronded, staring at me, but meanwhile still holding the sense of defense, holding their weapons close to their sides.

"Where is the Major, or General of you guys?" I questioned, clinching tightly to my lightsaber awaiting any attack from a droid that could come in, or one of the men surronding me.

I awaited their response with great tension, leaning back slightly, relaxing but meahile my emotions and mind boggled with the preparation of a battle.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.16.28
TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 08-13-2002 05:03 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The major became unsettled. "T-treaty?"

An alliance even. Absolutely amazing... Carlos had not expected to be a first front diplomat when he signed up in the army.

"Well...ah...the Republic is on the brink of destruction, here. The Council will be more open-minded to having new allies, even if I'm only a grunt."

The rebel nodded. "I can make it work, especially since I'm one of the survivors from Corellia. I just need to find the location of our main headquarters, and...well..." he shrugged. "We'll see what goes from there."

Back at the freighter

The Corporal lowered his weapon. The rest of the squad did so as well.

"Those droids asked for our surrender. The major volunteered himself out first, and we have no idea where they took him. But his last orders were that if anything happens to him or the freighter, we are to make a blockade run off planet and head for Tatooine."

The rebel approached the Jedi. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

--------------------

DATOR

Member # 289

posted 08-13-2002 06:35 PM     Profile for DATOR   Author's Homepage   Email DATOR     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Leave this planet, and find your headquarters... Do not return unless this alliance is accepted, and I warn you not to engage this planet... it would be a futile attempt..."

DATOR waited for the man's response...

[ 08-13-2002 06:37 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by DATOR ]

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-13-2002 06:38 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I turned my head away, looking down at the blade ignited. My fingers curled along the button, pressuring it to absorb the blade back within it's crystal organic orgination element. I grasped tightly, and gradually motioned my hand down to my waist, tightening to it's strap holster. The fingers of my hands crunched at my side, forming bulging fist, as veins trailed down my skin. I turned my head slowly, and creackingly-as my eyes strained a stare at them.

"You guys must follow me. Forget the droids, I'll create a defensive system. We need to get your General, or Major from this man named DATOR. I can sense the conversation, and I can tell that it wont turn out good for you in the future if this...'group' joins up with you. Now follow!" I commanded, my fist still trailing with bulging veins, visable by a normal eye vision. I stamped down the ladder ramp to the surface, throwing droids to their feet with the power of the Force, as I trailed on, awaiting their response to my command....

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e