my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » The Siege of a Soul (Page 5)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Printable Version
Author Topic: The Siege of a Soul
Dark Lord Roan

Ultimate Sith Lord and Warrior

Member # 137

posted 07-13-2006 01:51 AM     Profile for Dark Lord Roan   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Roan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"I have told you what must be done, boy!" the Dark Lord roared, descending upon Rykounagin like the very shadow of death that he was. Coming to a halt mere centimeters from Rykounagin he glared down upon him, utterly infuriated at the blindness of the one he had chosen to do his work.

"There must be a third child, a third product of the realm!

"For the Darkness yet resides within her; she has already birthed two Daughters of Dread.

"The Sith are the Key to the All, and she is the Key to the Sith and the Balance.

"Three there must be, for three others now exist. Balance must be maintained, boy; is this task too difficult for you? Have you not the ability to woo a lady, to take a bride, to sire the Third? That through them--"

He stopped abruptly, stared outward where a fading pair of gigantic, red eyes seemed to frown at him. They faded then, along with whatever other words he had been about to speak.

--------------------

Cry havoc! And let slip the dogs of war!

Posts: 214 | From: The darker side of midnight.... | Registered: Nov 2001  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-13-2006 01:57 AM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I merely blinked at his fury. "I almost had it before her own dark infatuation sent us here not a fortnight ago. I know that as one of my tasks. Do what all beings do best in the long run. But it's going to take more than a few sweet words to win her back over. You sired a very spiteful creature afterall. A strong willed one at that. This will require deception or force."

I blinked, the ideal of the later disgusting to even my low moral standards; brutal, violent, and practically abhorrent. "She desires only power, and only a "pure sith line". Last I checked, I had neither of the qualifications. Thus I do request that you give me some sort of aid."

I smiled very faintly. "Or do you not want your plans to come to fruitation?"

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.212.146.41
Dark Lord Roan

Member # 137

posted 07-13-2006 02:06 AM     Profile for Dark Lord Roan   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Roan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Roan's lip lifted in a snarl.

"If the task is beyond your capabilities, boy, then begone from these realms! There are many who would gladly take up the challenge, many who in winning the child, in siring the Third, would be placed in a position of such power..."

He trailed, cocked his head to one side, the fires of hell dancing in his eyes.

"You are brave enough to stand up against me here, although truly I do not believe you know what it is that is now before you. Yet you have not the courage to accomplish what I ask; I find this strange indeed. Perhaps I have chosen poorly at that."

His eyes darkened then as, the motion swift and sudden, he reached out and grasped Rykounagin's hand in his own. Turning it palm up, he let his other hand hover over his wrist, directly over the black Tattoo of Entitlement.

"Shall I remove it, then?"

Blackness flashed across his countenance, and in the distance Maladius gibbered with glee.

--------------------

Posts: 214 | From: The darker side of midnight.... | Registered: Nov 2001  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-13-2006 02:16 AM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I paused, watching him, my only hurried response was that of: "No!" I dragged my arm back reflexively. "You have given me a gift...." I murmured. "I abuse the privilege, forgive me." I glanced back towards the door, heart pounding in my chest. "I wish to keep it. Not only because I wish to serve you but because..."

I looked back with a cold smile. "When this is over... when you have what you need. I want the privilege of removing the obstacles for you... I will not fail."

I straightened myself. "I think by now your daughter will have found some way around protections I have placed to keep her in place. I suppose the first part of my task is to find her. That always did seem the easier part of the two evils... but father... if I cannot... well, win her back... must I?"

The way my father had spoken left no further room for error. The task had to be done, with haste. I was aware of the difficulties I would face in having to make her fall in love with me. Again. If I were to fail and run out of time...

By the small bits of humanity remaining in my soul, do not make me.

I shook off the horrible question that loomed over me now, and voiced a less hideous one. "How long do I have?"

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Dark Lord Roan

Member # 137

posted 07-13-2006 02:23 AM     Profile for Dark Lord Roan   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Roan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Dark Lord smiled.

"Why, all the time that is left before you, of course..."

With that he ripped open a portal between the dimensions, opening up a rift between the Dark Tower and the cave from which Rykounagin had entered.

"Remember, there are three others... but three not yet truly united. And of those three, why my boy, the path upon which one of them must tread is entirely up to you.

"Now go, and prove yourself to me, and to that which you yet may become."

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-13-2006 02:40 AM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I smiled faintly, a slightly wicked glint in my eye. "We'll see how it goes, wont we?" I turned and stepped through the portal, calling back through it. "When this is all done, I'm sure whoever thinks for you will be pleased!"

I darted from the cave beyond the reach of his very short temper, and began my scale down the cliff, muttering to myself as I did so.

"As if I wouldn't notice...."

(((OOC: Rykounagin returns to "The Saving of a Soul" int his forum. Thankyou.)))

[ 07-13-2006 02:41 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Rykounagin ]

--------------------

Thoran

Really Nice Member

Member # 493

posted 12-29-2006 06:49 PM     Profile for Thoran   Author's Homepage   Email Thoran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
(((OOC: Thoran, Thea, Cel, Yaoksi, Aaron, K’kihl enter from Suffer Thou Not in the Empire and New Republic forum. Thank you!)))

The ship passed through the portal and into the Darker Realms.
Thoran released his hold and the portal schlicked shut behind the ship. He turned to Yaoksi, surprised that he was still standing. He had never opened a portal that large before.

“All ri--”, he started. A sudden emptiness filled his head, his eyes rolled back, his knees buckled, and Thoran fell backwards, unconscious.

--------------------

The ancients are not the oldest, nor the wisest.

Posts: 265 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 12.216.75.207
Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 12-29-2006 06:51 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
(In her quarters aboard Devil-May-Care) Thea walked over to her dressing table and rifled through a couple drawers before pulling out a small case. She handed it to Link.

"These are all of my brushes, the sani-steam is the middle door on that wall," she pointed to the only wall without furnature in front of it.

"And, well I've never tried to use a blaster before, but how hard could it be right?"

--------------------

All I want is to be a Jedi.

Posts: 172 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 12-29-2006 09:41 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I took one of the brushs and headed toward the sani-steam. Activating it I took a towel and drapped it over my shoulders and held my head in side letting it dissolve the sugary mess off my fur.

"Depends on what your trying to shoot... little critters easy, stormtroopers... they shoot back. I guess the greater question is have you ever killed anyone."

Satisfied my fur was properly clensed I removed my head from the sani-steam and used the towel to dry it off. I was about to use the brush to straighten my fur when I saw the view out the porthole had changed. I quickly dropped the towel and the brush to draw my blaster, making sure it was on kill... best to be safe. I motioned my blaster at the porthole for Thea to show the changed view.

"I think we better get back to the bridge."

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Posts: 328 | From: Oregon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  Logged: 65.184.228.62
Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 12-30-2006 10:41 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thea led the way through the ship she knew so well, thinking about Link's question as she went.

"Well, I haven't killed anyone yet, but I knew when I went to the Praxeum that I would someday. I've seen Jedi kill and I know that they need to sometimes so I've prepared for that eventuallity. I just always assumed I would be holding a lightsaber at the time, not a blaster."

--------------------

Posts: 172 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 74.33.244.84
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 12-31-2006 11:49 AM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"I would think that with a blaster is easier, you would have tp get up close and personal with a lightsaber... then again I never killed anyone with a lightsaber before."

As we continued on towards the bridge while maintaining one hand on my blaster I reached into my vest and pulled out a small vibro-blade. I usualy used it to cut wires and break into security pannels, but Thea might find it more useful at the moment then I do.

"Here for the moment you can use this, please take care of it though, I liked the wookie that gave it to me."

--------------------

Creator of Adrianna Joao (Cel, "Link"), Kyan Jetiis'ad (Deceased), Kani Jetiis'ad, Bes'in Skirata

Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 12-31-2006 09:33 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thea took the vibro-blade and smiled at her friend. She felt much more comfortable with this type of weapon.

"Thanks, I will. We're here."

Thea opened the door to the bridge and quietly surveyed the room before stepping into it.

"It's just us, guys. How are we doing?"

She kept a firm grip on her weapon, hoping for a positive reply.

--------------------

Aaron Barnes

Owner of Eagle Enterprises

Member # 414

posted 01-01-2007 01:16 PM     Profile for Aaron Barnes   Author's Homepage   Email Aaron Barnes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As Thoran fell to the deck, an uneasiness filled Aaron. And although it was partially due to the fact that Thoran had fallen, a great deal of it also related to the darkness which now encompassed the Devil. Not knowing what else to do, Aaron got to his feet and tried his best to make Thoran as comfortable as he could--no mean feat considering that, in his Sith body, Thoran was quite a bit larger than Aaron.

"I hope his estimate on the time he'll be out was accurate," Aaron couldn't help but observe aloud as Thea and Cel then entered the cabin and asked how things were going.

Aaron tried his best not to frown at the question, reminding himself that Thea was a kid. Still, being a Jedi padawan...

Aaron shook himself from his thoughts, and looked up towards Thea to then answer her. "We've made it to the Darker Realms, but Thoran is out cold," he explained, then thinking of something. "It would be a big help if you could go to the galley and get him some water. Hopefully he'll be coming back around soon."

Eyeing his wrist chrono at that, Aaron unconsciously counted the seconds. He looked back at Thoran, waiting.

The Sith, eyes still closed, groaned...

--------------------

Never trust a scoundrel.

Posts: 384 | From: On the Hornett or ship-dealing elsewhere | Registered: Jan 2003  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Thea Morgan

Member # 349

posted 01-01-2007 01:33 PM     Profile for Thea Morgan   Author's Homepage   Email Thea Morgan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"No problem."

Thea turned and ran down the hallway. She knew that the sooner they were out of the Darker Realms the better, so she didn't wait for anyone to accompany her. She found it surprisingly easy to run with the vibro-blade in her hand and she soon slid to a stop in the galley. She filled a glass with water and hurried back being careful not to spill. She didn't want to waste any time or to slow their progress getting out of where they were and to wherever they were going. She slowed to a brisk walk a few steps away from the bridge so as to not startle anyone and stepped back into the room as calmly as she could. She held the glass out, out of breath, hoping someone would grab it from her soon.

--------------------

Thoran

Really Nice Member

Member # 493

posted 01-01-2007 09:55 PM     Profile for Thoran   Author's Homepage   Email Thoran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thoran stirred, his strength drained but consciousness returning to him. He flittered his eyes open and looked up at Aaron.

“Oh darn,” he groaned, “I was hoping I’d wake up next to good looking lady with a big pair of—“

Thoran noticed Thea standing next to Aaron, water in her hand.

“—eyes.”

Thoran tried to stand but couldn’t quite manage it yet. He sat up and held out his hand to Thea.

“Water sounds great,” he said. “I should be all right in a minute or so, just hope Yaoksi can keep us unnoticed until then.”

--------------------

Posts: 265 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 12.216.75.207
Aaron Barnes

Member # 414

posted 01-02-2007 01:28 PM     Profile for Aaron Barnes   Author's Homepage   Email Aaron Barnes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Yeah," Aaron said, glancing back to Yaoksi, who was busily manning the controls of the Devil before turning to again look at Thoran, whose hand was extended for the water Thea had fetched.

"This place lives up to its name," Aaron observed then, unable to fully supress the shiver which crawled up his spine as he momentarily gazed at the viewport before averting his eyes entirely. "I mean, I don't even have to be Force-sensitive to somehow sense it..."

He trailed then, his eyes wandering to Thea, who stood still trying to catch her breath. "I'm surprised that you hadn't already sensed it before you came here to the deck," he commented to Thea. "After all, you are wanting to be a Jedi."

[ 01-02-2007 01:30 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Aaron Barnes ]

--------------------

Never trust a scoundrel.

Posts: 384 | From: On the Hornett or ship-dealing elsewhere | Registered: Jan 2003  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Yaoksi Joao

Smuggler Extraordinaire and All-Around Good Guy

Member # 126

posted 01-02-2007 01:59 PM     Profile for Yaoksi Joao   Author's Homepage   Email Yaoksi Joao     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From behind me somewhere there was rising some sort of commotion; knowing what it was about or who it involved, though, wasn't high on my priority list at the moment. What was was the fact that quite suddenly we were flying blind.

At first I thought the lack of any sensory pickup was due to some sort of computer error; one thought of my Verpine buddy promptly laid that improbability to a definite rest. Which therefore meant--

"Hey guys, cut the chatter; I can't concentrate up here!" I hollered over my shoulder as I punched the control to raise my blast shields. They rolled upward, or at least I think they did, for what was revealed was just as dark as the back of the shields themselves.

I shivered, and immediately slowed our progress through this eerie realm. All I could see was blackness; I couldn't tell up from down, port from starboard, fore from aft. All that existed was simple, velvety darkness, without so much as a glitter of light anywhere.

Sheesh, where's the ground?! I sweated to myself, damning whatever it was that nulled my sensors.

How in blazes am I supposed to fly, and to where--?

"Thoran, now would be a good time to make that other Portal, pal!" I hollered over my shoulder.

"I'm getting a bad feeling about this..."

I shouldn't have said it, sure as there are womprats on Tatooine. For no sooner had the words left my mouth when we struck--

Something.

Hell if I know what it was: tangible black against otherness, who in blazes knew. All I did know was that aboard Devil things flashed from relative quiet into chaos; only my pilot's reflexes kept me in my seat as she upended twenty degrees to fore and starboard, sending everything and everyone else into a turmoil of arms and legs and cups of caff and who the hell knew what else.

Devil then groaned, and settled to an even keel on...

Something.

And promptly went dark.

I had a moment of absolute terror before the auxilliary kicked in, bathing us all in red back-up light. After several futile attempts to get my ship airborne I gave up, whirled from my seat and headed aft.

"K'kihl!" I hollered as I ran.

"Get yer carapace up here, pal! We just hit something, and I'm not getting any power--"

The groans and mutters and rising panic in the others went unheeded as I headed to where I found the Verpine on his belly, deep into an engineering access cubby. He slid out as I came up to him, stared up at me and shrugged; then, hydro-spanner in hand he returned to his work.

Oh hell. Now I really had a bad feeling about this...!

--------------------

"Hey! It's not my fault!"

Posts: 606 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 205.188.117.65
Aaron Barnes

Member # 414

posted 01-02-2007 02:36 PM     Profile for Aaron Barnes   Author's Homepage   Email Aaron Barnes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The collision happened so quickly that Aaron had little time to think or grab hold of anything, not that there was much to hold onto to begin with. He slid across the deck then slammed into something that immediately halted all of his momentum, seeing stars. Something pointed pierced his arm, and Aaron saw flying braids and fur. Reaching out, he did his best to brace those braids and fur from any impact, but the weight of what he guessed was Thoran along with the throbbing pain in his upper right arm and stars in his line of sight hindered his success.

Hearing various and sundry thuds and groans as the Devil settled herself then momentarily went black before switching to emergency power, Aaron tried to establish just where the hell everyone was and if they were allright as Yaoksi tended to the ship. It appeared everyone had slid to approximately the same area of the cabin, for everyone was in one tangled heap...

...on top of Aaron. And the bulkhead at his back, along with the weight on his body, pretty much eliminated Aaron from moving a milimeter at that moment.

"Thoran!" Aaron groaned, trying to free himself from his entanglement with the large Sith regardless, "Thea, Cel, you gals alright?" he then queried, feeling some fur to his left.

[ 01-02-2007 02:39 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Aaron Barnes ]

--------------------

Never trust a scoundrel.

Maladius

Evil

Member # 138

posted 01-02-2007 02:51 PM     Profile for Maladius   Author's Homepage   Email Maladius     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He coalesced from the darkness of this terrible realm like some hideous drop of congealing blood, immediately attracted to the life forces which blared out like a beacon from the Devil. Chortling and gibbering, his pupilless red eyes the only bit of apparent substance about him, he made a bee-line for the downed ship, striking its hull with his poisoned tail even as he jumped atop her.

"Hello, dinner!" he drooled as, after quickly clambering up and around to the forward port, he clamped himself to the ship, hanging there upside down to peer at those inside with his lethal gaze. Another noisome burst of insane laughter erupted from him; he could quite easily make a portal into the ship, but it was just so much better to terrorize them all first.

Especially when his friends came along to join the party...

Peal after peal of psychotic yowling pelted the otherness of the Darker Realms then, as nearly fifty more of the demonic little imps appeared at Maladius's side to dance and cavort right along with him, climbing all over Devil in a terrible parody of ants seeking forage.

[ 01-02-2007 02:57 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Maladius ]

Posts: 47 | From: | Registered: Nov 2001  |  Logged: 205.188.117.65
Cel

Really Nice Member

Member # 697

posted 01-02-2007 04:58 PM     Profile for Cel   Author's Homepage   Email Cel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The sudden impact sent me flying, I grabbed one of the pannels to stop myself when something else hit me and I felt something in my right arm snap. After that I lost track of all that was happening until suddenly the ship stop moving and all of us where in a massive heap. It was then I heard Aaron request our current status.

I tried to reach out to the closest pannel with my right hand, when I put some weight on it I felt the pain and pulled it back.

"I think I broke my right arm, but other then that I'm alright."

I transfered my blaster from my left hand to my right and used my left arm and tail to grb onto the closest pannel to pull me up.

"Well lets not do that again."

--------------------

Thoran

Really Nice Member

Member # 493

posted 01-02-2007 10:26 PM     Profile for Thoran   Author's Homepage   Email Thoran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thoran groaned, his face full of warm fur. As he realized it was Cel that broke his fall, he felt a fleeting bit of guilt pass through him. He pushed upwards gently to help her up, then heard the sounds from outside the hull. Scratching and scraping, stomping and gibbering, he knew it was too late for stealth.

“Yaoksi, unless you’ve got an electrified hull,” he called out, “then get yer butt in here right now because we are LEAVING!”

--------------------

Posts: 265 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 172.128.74.159
Yaoksi Joao

Smuggler Extraordinaire and All-Around Good Guy

Member # 126

posted 01-02-2007 10:39 PM     Profile for Yaoksi Joao   Author's Homepage   Email Yaoksi Joao     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Leaving? Oh really; you know something about my ship that I don't, perhaps?"

I couldn't help dripping as much sarcasm as possible into those retorted words, for truth be told I was scared spitless. But hell if I could let the kids see that; limping along--

When the hell did my ankle go wonkers?

--I hastened back to where the others were disentangling themselves, coming to a halt by the starboard viewport. There I paused, the majority of my weight on my good leg, hands on my hips.

"We're not going anywhere friend; there's no kriffing power! K'kihl's doing the best he--

"AAUUGGHHH!!!"

The latter was in direct response to the leering visage from hell which suddenly made itself known outside the duraglass. I leapt across the wardroom where all had gathered-- literally-- only to come to a crashing halt against the newly arisen Cel.

Down we went in a tangle of fur; I winced hearing her groan... a groan which bit off into a repressed scream when I grabbed her arm to help her back up to her feet again.

"Oh, hell!" I muttered, demons put aside for the merest of moments as I cast around for the nearest medikit. Snatching one up, I turned back to her, avoiding the viewport like the plague.

"All right, Cel, it's time to be a--" and before I even finished the sentence I grabbed her shoulder and forearm and yank/twisted it just so. Beads of sweat immediately popped up on her brow, but bless her heart she was a trooper indeed, not making another sound as I then applied a fast and temporary cast to her arm.

"There, one small dilemma resolved," I muttered, turning back to the others.

"Which only leaves the bigger one. Wha--"

Again my words were cut off as the ship suddenly rocked violently under the pounding it was receiving from those imps from Hell.

[ 01-02-2007 10:45 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Yaoksi Joao ]

--------------------

"Hey! It's not my fault!"

Posts: 606 | From: Midwest | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 152.163.100.65
Thoran

Really Nice Member

Member # 493

posted 01-02-2007 10:50 PM     Profile for Thoran   Author's Homepage   Email Thoran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
“Then if the ship isn’t working, then we’re leaving it! Those things can be in here whenever they want, and when they get in we are all DEAD!”

Thoran struck the air with his clawed hand, ripping a tear in the space before him. As it grew, Thoran turned and shouted to the others.

“Through the portal NOW!” he commanded. “I can come back here later, Yaoksi, maybe they’ll leave when we’re gone.”

Thoran heard the welcoming sounds of voices and clinking glasses come from the other side of the portal, in the lounge within the Temple of Warriors. He grabbed the nearest person, which happened to be Thea, and shoved her through. Motioning for Aaron to go, he looked at Yaoksi and Cel.

“Believe me, please! Come now, because I am closing this in 3 seconds!”

--------------------

Posts: 265 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 172.128.74.159
Maladius

Evil

Member # 138

posted 01-02-2007 10:58 PM     Profile for Maladius   Author's Homepage   Email Maladius     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The imp, understanding quite well what a Portal was, for hadn't it's master not only used them many times in his presence but also taught him how to open one himself? -- promptly ceased with his fun and games. Uttering an enraged screech at the sight of his quarry beginning to disappear he slammed his tail into the hull, ripping and rending an opening therein through which he quickly wriggled.

He came up on those remaining in the wardroom, slavering and dripping poison and drool.

"No, you no go! You no leaving Maladius; Maladius hungry!!"

With that he sprang, claws extended, landing upon Aaron and knocking him sprawling to the deck. Behind him, two or three others made a bee-line to the Portal Thoran had opened into K'eel Doba.

[ 01-02-2007 11:02 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Maladius ]

Posts: 47 | From: | Registered: Nov 2001  |  Logged: 152.163.100.65
Aaron Barnes

Member # 414

posted 01-02-2007 11:09 PM     Profile for Aaron Barnes   Author's Homepage   Email Aaron Barnes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aaron saw stars again, promptly replaced by the most hideous, beedy little red eyes he'd ever seen.

And he'd seen them before, and knew what this guy could do. But that didn't mean he wasn't going to scramble and kick for all he was worth; in fact, that just made it more urgent to do precisely that.

"Thoran, get everyone out of here, now!" he yelled, feeling the Thing's claws ripping into him despite his struggle to get it off.

[ 01-02-2007 11:10 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Aaron Barnes ]

--------------------

Never trust a scoundrel.

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05