my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » The Siege of a Soul (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Printable Version
Author Topic: The Siege of a Soul
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-11-2006 07:16 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I passed over the dark rock of the Darker Realms, the faint link my father seemed to share with me guiding me towards him, though how far he was, was not revealed to me. But I knew he surely would be close. It seemed, that though there were no known boundaries to this place, everything involving it occured in a very tight knit area.

I could hear water running somewhere nearby, which I assumed must have been the black river, which passed through this land. I had walked alongside its banks on my first ever visit here, and had marveled at it then. Now, it only served as a nostalgic landmark on my passing towards my father.

I had called out his name a few times, recieving no reply save for the whisperings of Demons upon the edges of my vision. They to, however, seemed to be avoiding my passing, merely watching. The devlish spectators as they were.

Soon things will be set right though, soon enough.

If there was anything I was sure of, that was it.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.212.146.41
Maladius

Evil

Member # 138

posted 07-12-2006 01:02 PM     Profile for Maladius   Author's Homepage   Email Maladius     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A reverberation of soundless thunder, a bolt of lightning, black and weeping against the eerily soundless atmosphere...

And a Portal ripped itself open scant feet alongside the sauntering Rykounagin. From its impossible depths there spilled forth a noisome shade, misty and surreal, its pupilless eyes glittering like twin rubies in the night, its long and poison-dripping tail pushing it from the opening it had created. Blinking, gibbering, its mouth dripping saliva and nonsense syllables, it flowed in sinuous circles about the lad, who had come to a sudden halt. Ethereal, its body holding no more substance than a mere thought, it finally came to a halt and reared itself upright that it could pin an insane gaze upon Rykounagin.

"And what is it that brings you here, boy?" it gibbered, drool hanging in great gobbets from its snarling lips.

"Have you tired of life so soon?"

[ 07-12-2006 01:03 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Maladius ]

Posts: 47 | From: | Registered: Nov 2001  |  Logged: 152.163.100.65
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-12-2006 08:00 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I looked down at the demon with a small curl to my lip. Yet, was I to be intimidated or therefore impressed by such a petit creature of the realm.

"One, you will call me by my title, that being lord. Two, if you threaten me again, I will be sure to my father fashion a rather small pair of boots out of your flesh. Three, you will remove yourself from my company unless you have matters of import."

I was warry now however, for it seemed all demons in this realm called to the power of those more powerful than themselves.

"To whom do you answer?" I asked, still watching him, eyes narrowed now.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Maladius

Evil

Member # 138

posted 07-12-2006 08:36 PM     Profile for Maladius   Author's Homepage   Email Maladius     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The drooling creature threw back its head with a gibber of laughter. Now writhing its smoky essence openly about Rykounagin, it sent peals of gibberish into his ears. At length it halted its wild tarantelle, and drew itself up eye level with him, looking for all the world as if it was now balancing on the curvature of its tail.

"Oh-hh-hhh, a Lord now, is it?" it chortled, managing to send little droplets of spit into Rykounagin's face even though it was in its incorporeal form.

"Does it think it has sway over those who live here? Does it think it has the power to order around the familiar of Roan?"

Maladius reached out a skeletal hand as if to swipe Rykounagin's face with his daggered claws. Being no more corporeal than a passing thought, however, his forepaw simply passed completely thorough the boy without touching him.

This didn't faze him in the slightest. His eyes glittering a particularly bloody red, he once more threw back his head, spewed forth a long stream of saliva-bespotted nonsense, then began to circle Rykounagin once more.

[ 07-12-2006 08:51 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Maladius ]

Posts: 47 | From: | Registered: Nov 2001  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-12-2006 08:45 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I smiled faintly. "Well... if you're his Familiar, then you can lead me to him can't you? I am impatient to see my father afterall." I did not turn as he circled, not giving him the honor of my gaze, instead merely sending tendrils of magic to keep me awares of his motions.

"The matter I bring to him is important and requires haste. Take me to him with haste."

--------------------

Maladius

Evil

Member # 138

posted 07-12-2006 09:02 PM     Profile for Maladius   Author's Homepage   Email Maladius     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The demon's eyes flashed. For a timeless moment it merely continued its uncanny circling, every now and again dipping in close and actually sliding through Rykounagin's body. After what might have been an eternity or perhaps merely a quick snippet of a second, it finally ceased it's almost ritualistic dance and slithered down toward the weird non-ground upon which the boy was standing.

It took a moment or two longer for the imp to find its footing, or at least appear to; then at last satisfied that it was at least close to mimicking reality in another existence, it finally spoke up. Its voice was high and hoarse.

"Oh dear, cannot find its way, can it?" it croaked, weeping alligator tears. They oozed from its eyes like drops of blood, to dribble down its reptilian face and fall through the strangely spongy ground.

"But yes, take you to Him I can--"

A brief pause as it turned away from the boy, tensing in preparation of leaving. His head half-cocked over his shoulder, he cast half an eye Rykounagin's way.

"If you insist..."

Letting out a loud cackle, Maladius then darted off, heading over non-rock and non-hill, following the noisome black river which gurgled obscenely beside them. Keeping to this course, it headed toward something that rose upright in the distance, like a dark and foreboding spire. Still cackling, he scooted directly toward this spire, came to a halt in front of it.

He waved a clawed hand toward the being in white which stood before the entrance in obvious guardianship over it.

"Inside he is, the Lord of this paltry being, and happy indeed shall he be to see what I have brought for him to play with!"

[ 07-12-2006 10:10 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

Guardian

Broken Back Button

Member # 740

posted 07-12-2006 10:18 PM     Profile for Guardian   Author's Homepage   Email Guardian     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From void and dust it rose, never quite knowing its origin or its final destination, but keenly aware of its purpose and of those it served. The Dark Hall had stood for longer than any could remember, whispered voices in the darkness speaking of its existence. But none knew of this, save the white clad soul that stood in eternal guard over the very center of the Darker Realms. This being stood motionless throughout all of time, never moving save the brief flickers of time needed to fling another hapless soul into the walls of the Dark Hall, or perhaps impaling the victim upon the spire of the Tower itself, rising from the center of the dark structure. But it waited, with the patience of the damned, for another to approach it, giant pike at the ready.

The guardian regarded the boy. It’s brilliant armor reflected the tiniest of light that dared shine within the Darker Realms, sending a glare that threatened to blind the lad that now stood before it.

A thick gravel of a sound came forth from the alabaster helmet, sending a shiver into the very soul of all who would dare listen. In an instant that horrific grinding transformed into a deep rasp of a voice.

“Life purveys love
Love purveys hate
Health and Plague
Chance and Fate
Peace and War
Stand and Fall
But what thing is the Key to All?”

The Guardian lowered its huge pike, glowing white in the non-light of the Realms, and stood ready.

[ 07-12-2006 10:19 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Guardian ]

--------------------

What is the flight speed of a laden swallow?

Posts: 4 | From: The Dark Hall | Registered: Jul 2006  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-12-2006 10:31 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well this is a new question. I thought, scowling inwardly, pondering hard.

Life... love... love... to hate. Well that's the story of MY life isn't it? But I don't think "me" is the answer. Health and plague? Chance and Fate? Peace and War?

I continued to think hard, my gaze not leaving the sentinel. What do they all have on common? Nothing. Absolute noth-

Suddenly something began to form in my mind. Health and plagues are opposites... Chance and fate? Well... You could call those opposites. Peace and war? Definate opposites. So does that mean...?

I swollowed, remembering one of the key principals my father had taught me in regards to the ALL, when he still masquaraded as Aelvedaar. I opened my mouth, and started to speak.

No it was to quiet, my voice a whisper. I cleared my throat, and spoke. If I was right or wrong, damn me if I was going to die with a tremble in my voice.

"Balance. The key to everything is balance. Equality."

--------------------

Guardian

Broken Back Button

Member # 740

posted 07-12-2006 10:41 PM     Profile for Guardian   Author's Homepage   Email Guardian     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The pike moved swiftly, swinging downward with a force that made the very air around it seem to melt into solids. The blade slashed the space before the boy, leaving him wide eyed, before ascending back into the air. The blunt end of the pike smacked into the ground, embedding itself into the non-rock, and the guardian stood motionless once more, holding his fearsome weapon tightly at arm’s length.

The front of the Dark Hall trembled slightly, as if in protest of the simplicity of the question. Yet it complied with the laws of the Darkness, and a small opening groaned to life from the very wall behind the Guardian.

The gravel once more sounded from the helm.

“Pass,” it poured. “And trespass here no more.”

--------------------

Maladius

Evil

Member # 138

posted 07-12-2006 10:50 PM     Profile for Maladius   Author's Homepage   Email Maladius     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The little demon sat back a ways in the shadows, chewing on it's own fingers as it watched with great interest the interplay between the Guardian and the human. When the great pike swung down in response to Rykounagin's reply, hitting the eerie non-ground upon which the Black Tower crouched, he leaped into the air, a trail of bloody drool dribbling from his mouth.

"Yes-ss-sss!" he screamed insanely as he came to a landing, only to leap up once more.

"Balance! That is the key, you silly thing! Balance, balance, balance!

"See--? Maladius knows balance!"

Curling his tail beneath him he carefully centered his body over it, and slowly began to rock.

"Balance balance balance," he repeated, starting to chew on his fingers once again. Then he stopped, and got down on all fours. Low to the ground and blindingly fast, he scurried to the side of the Guardian, where he performed his insane little ritual once again.

"See? Maladius knows balance!" he chortled, stabbing at Rykounagin with his bloody eyes, pointing at him with his bloody fingers.

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-12-2006 10:59 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I turned towards Maladius. "You really are annoying aren't you?" I turned and entered the tower, and began to ascend, knowing my father would likely be in the chamber the master had occupied when I last came to this place.

"Father!" I called out. "It's Rykounagin! I must speak with you!"

--------------------

Guardian

Broken Back Button

Member # 740

posted 07-12-2006 11:06 PM     Profile for Guardian   Author's Homepage   Email Guardian     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As the wall quickly sealed, the Gaurdian’s pike once again moved like lightning, crashing down in front of the demon that still rocked back and forth on its tail. The helmeted head turned towards Maladius, and the gravel sounded once more.

“Lords come and Lords go
Wafting the voids like drifting sand
Yet one remains, and shall remain
Who is Lord o’er all these Lands?”

--------------------

Maladius

Evil

Member # 138

posted 07-12-2006 11:17 PM     Profile for Maladius   Author's Homepage   Email Maladius     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maladius only cackled, rocking back to avoid the whoosh of the descending blade, even though that great weapon could not even come close to harming him.

"Lords and Lords and again Lords!" he spit, waggling his brows and lashing his tail.

"What meaning have Lords here? They not of this place!

"Silly, silly Guardian!"

With that he ceased rocking altogether and once again hunkered on all fours. One forepaw lifted, and a Portal ripped open directly in front of him.

"Maladius goes where He desires, where He has always desired!" he stated emphatically before he darted inside, letting the opening snap abruptly closed in his wake.

Within the noxious maze that was the Dark Hall it was easy enough to follow the scent of life Rykounagin's presence laid down so transparently. It didn't take him long to find him, either.

Scuttling up beside him, he came to a crouching halt at his side, letting his tail whip about in front of him to then grab with both of his dextrous and evilly clawed hands. Hunkered thus, he peered intently at the door which stood in obstinate silence in front of them both.

"Afraid are you, to see what is inside?" he ventured at length, sliding his eye slyly up to stare at Rykounagin's determined-looking profile. One hand let go of his tail; he waved it at the door.

"If Lord you are indeed, as you say, why...

"Go right on in!"

Another series of insane cackles followed on the heels of those words as the little imp snatched up his tail once more and began wringing it viciously in both hands.

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-12-2006 11:26 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"When my father tires of you, I will take great pleasure in putting your head on the guardian's pike." I approached the door at the top of the steps, knowing my father would be beyond.

This needs to be resolved... Graysith... ShaRhylla... and one more very important thing.

"Father." I adressed to the door, putting my hand upon it and opening it. "There is something very important we must discuss...."

--------------------

Maladius

Evil

Member # 138

posted 07-12-2006 11:38 PM     Profile for Maladius   Author's Homepage   Email Maladius     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Oh silly, FOOLISH human!"

In an instant the imp was passed from his wraith form into that of the real. Firm and solid, he once again curled his tail beneath him, rocked back upon it to gain momentum...

...and then pushing off with all of his surprisingly not inconsiderable strength, planted all four of his clawed appendages upon Rykounagin's back and rear. Grunting, he followed through, and pushed the lad completely through the door.

It slammed closed before could rock back and return to incorporeality, in spite of how blindingly fast he could be.

Blinking, he let out a soft and sinister guffaw. Then he hunkered down once again.

To wait.

Dark Lord Roan

Ultimate Sith Lord and Warrior

Member # 137

posted 07-12-2006 11:46 PM     Profile for Dark Lord Roan   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Roan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He hung there against the oddly cold stones of the Tower, stones which were not stones, but stones which weighted down his spirit as surely as the great iron chains bound to his ankles weighted down his body. His thick ram horns, now cruelly polled, sent a truncated shadow against the wall upon which he hung, his slack mouth opened in a black, de-fanged rictus of pain.

His eyes, once brilliant turquoise, now shone dull and tarnished, stared unseeing out into the middle space ahead of him as if seeking an answer to why he was there.

Or perhaps, from someone, a pardon.

A door opened, a distant gibber slowly came into his ears. He stirred slightly, his wrists chafing against the irons which bound him there.

Then once again, he was still.

[ 07-12-2006 11:58 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Dark Lord Roan ]

--------------------

Cry havoc! And let slip the dogs of war!

Posts: 214 | From: The darker side of midnight.... | Registered: Nov 2001  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-13-2006 12:05 AM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I looked at my father in a way I never had before. There he was... helpless. Absolutely helpless. He's always been so strong... but now he's...

Every impulse in me screamed at me to run to him and unchain him, to free him, but something gave me pause. Who could have done this though? To what purpose?

I took a slow, tentative step forwards, a hand very slightly raised before me, as though reaching out to feel something that was not there. Who has the power to defeat my father? To leave him so... helpless?

A faint shiver of fear ran through my body at the very thought, and I took another step towards him. "Father? Are you... there?" I asked quietly, eyes watching him for any more signs of life. I don't think he's dead... surely not... he moved...

I bit my lip. "Father... I've come to see you but..." I couldn't bring myself to move any closer just yet, something still held me back.

I stood, silent, then something burst within me. "FATHER! SPEAK TO ME!"

--------------------

Dark Lord Roan

Member # 137

posted 07-13-2006 12:14 AM     Profile for Dark Lord Roan   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Roan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From behind Rykounagin there came a slight cough.

"I do believe I'm getting better at this, don't you?" the identical and altogether brimming with health Dark Lord commented, his brilliant turquoise eyes darkening as something black and hideous oiled within them.

The smile upon his imposing visage one that fairly radiated death, he waved a clawed hand almost daintily toward the broken body hanging upon the wall.

"It really is rather nice to be freed of the shackles of his flesh every now and again, wouldn't you agree--

"My Son..."

--------------------

Posts: 214 | From: The darker side of midnight.... | Registered: Nov 2001  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-13-2006 12:36 AM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Evictus whipped into my hand, my eyes narrowing. "You're not my father. What have you done with him?" I snarled, blade held back behind me, the hand that had previously stretched towards the shell of my father now whipping over towards this... shadow of who he was.

"Who are you?" I demanded, feeling this was all to familiar. Had the same thing not occured when I had discovered that Roan, not Aelvedaar, was my father?

What seemed most disconcerting of all things, was that he looked every bit like my father, save that in this case, he radiated the evil of the realm, as my father did not. Was that the feeling of raw evil? Or raw power that seemed to waft from him with every empowered breath that he took?

"Speak."

--------------------

Dark Lord Roan

Member # 137

posted 07-13-2006 12:46 AM     Profile for Dark Lord Roan   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Roan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Black oil sang an unholy psalm in the eyes of Dark Lord Roan. He smiled, almost gently, and came over to stand even closer to the young man.

"Why, my dear boy, wherever do you get such ideas?" he crooned, the oil glimmering like all the black stars in the universe, all the dark matter which in reality did bind it all into one immense wonder.

Once again he waved a hand toward the shackled Sith.

"Lord, or should I say... ex-Lord Roan has been my... guest here for quite some time."

He paused to tap a claw speculatively against his fang.

"Let's see, now let me think, when was it, when was it... ahh, yes."

He leaned closer to Rykounagin, hunkering down, placing his gut directly against the boy's outstretched hand, he then reached round behind him to grasp the trembling point of the Evictus, which he placed against his own torso.

"I believe it was something along the lines of--

"Four thousand years ago.

"Your time, of course."

Standing there with oil oozing from his eyes, he then folded his arms across his broad chest, just above the razored edge of Rykounagin's sword.

"Go ahead, lad. Push it in; try to kill me if you wish to murder your own adoptive father...

"Tsk-tsk, what would the neighbors think?"

His smile grew even more sweet, more dark, as he pressed a touch harder against the point of the blade.

[ 07-13-2006 12:52 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Dark Lord Roan ]

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-13-2006 12:56 AM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I continued to glare at this... avatar before me, still as evil as before now casually mocking me, blade to his wicked flesh. "I will kill you, if you don't answer the damn question. Who are you? Really, who are you?"

I pressed the blade pointedly now, the tip just barely starting to pierce the flesh, making sure the hand upon his chest was equally firm. People always seem more eager to die in the darker realms... best not to let him throw himself on it just yet.

"So tell me... who are you? My father? Or just another wicked shadow?"

--------------------

Dark Lord Roan

Member # 137

posted 07-13-2006 01:07 AM     Profile for Dark Lord Roan   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Roan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Dark Lord sighed. Then he firmed, straightened, drew in a great breath, and grasped the blade of Evictus with both hands.

Keeping his unblinking eyes pinned directly into Rykounagin's own pair, he pushed the sword up to it's hilt into his body. Then reaching around with one hand, he grasped the raw edge and drew the sword in even further. The hilt twirled around in place as he stopped the action, twisting the blade once, twice, before giving a final yank and pulling the sword free.

Still smiling sweetly, he handed the bloodless blade back to Rykounagin.

"I am your father, and you--"

He paused a moment, now letting his eyes drop to the blackened Tattoo yet enscribed upon the young man's wrist.

"Have, so far, failed in the simple task I have placed before you."

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-13-2006 01:14 AM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I think he's proven that fighting him is impossible. For now? I suppose he's "Dear 'ole dad."

I pulled the sword back and let it go, fading from existance, scowling. "Not so simple. First off, your beloved ex-lover is alive, which makes this a rather difficult thing to accomplish, as she, unlike you, seems to have a tendancy to return from the dead."

I paced back across the room, looking at the shell of my father now. "Secondly... your daughter needs to be put out of the way. She's only getting in the way and complicating things."

Then I looked back at my "Father", who watched me still, listening in silence. "The final point being, that I'm out of my league right now. Every single major player in this game has one thing that I cannot compete with. The All. It is hard to appease a simpering spoiled brat, when, at the flick of an emotion she flies into a rage, and can turn your body into nothing."

I growled and struck the "Stone" next to the shell of his body, the stone bending around my hand, forming an imprint which slowy filled its way back to a smooth state.

"I know there are ways to bind it... is there a way to shield from it at least? Some sort of artefact? I cannot continue to compete when your own daughter has my head set as high on the chopping block as her mother's. For that matter..." I turned to face him now. "... she has renounced you."

I pulled my hand away from the wall. "What are we going to do then?"

--------------------

Dark Lord Roan

Member # 137

posted 07-13-2006 01:30 AM     Profile for Dark Lord Roan   Author's Homepage   Email Dark Lord Roan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Dark Lord's smile faded. He let out a weary sigh, stared up toward the black and unseen ceiling which vaulted uncountable meters above their heads, to all outward appearances seeking supplication from someone...

Or some... thing.

Then, the movement swift and viper-sharp, his hand shot out and gathered up a fistful of Rykounagin. Before the young man really knew what was happening, he was pulled up nose to nose against the Dark Lord's face.

"What paltry offenses the Daughter of Roan has committed against you are inconsequential, boy!"

The words were black thunder in Rykounagin's ears.

"She has done her part two time, once again is she needed. Three there have always been, three to stand up against three.

"Not all is as it seems, my fine naive lad. And even that wonderful thing you call All does not stand aloof in the Grand Scheme of existence."

He paused a moment, breathing heavily, then flung Rykounagin from him. The young man flew against the wall where the shell of the former Dark Lord hung, then slid to the non-floor with a sickening squishing sound.

Roan watched him with a mixture of pity and contempt.

"Even as powerful as the All is, it too must be balanced. It is... what is, my boy, and here--"

He waved a hand once again.

"Is what is not."

Somewhere deep within the shadows of the Tower, a great and glowing pair of scarlet eyes watched, blinked, and grew still...

[ 07-13-2006 01:41 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Dark Lord Roan ]

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 07-13-2006 01:40 AM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I glared, for I did not care for this much more powerful, much more spiteful father of mine. "Well then, equal the equation!" I returned, picking myself up. "And desist in your riddles, for it is wearisome, and likely takes more effort to spin them than to tell me what you mean!"

I felt bruises starting form on my body from the impact of both the demons forceful push, and this most recent "toss", and inwardly, I was starting to get sick of it. "You ask me to do things, but keep leaving me in the dark. Then when I come back, you rage at me, and tell me things and show me things that, had I known before, could have had the entire business done!"

"No more shadowplay father. Tell me what I must do, and give me the right tools to do it."

--------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05