my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » Of Saints and their Slayers (Page 9)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Of Saints and their Slayers
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 02-13-2006 01:04 AM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I closed my eyes, the pleasure of heat, of warmth, of all encompassing... no, that is a lie. But of heat and warmth of flesh it gave.

Finally, after deciding the Euphoria was at last due too end, I slowly turned the spigots and let the spray of water turn to a faint trickle, standing for a moment there as I envisioned myself, different from as I had seen myself in the mirror. Not covered in blood and gore of a past life but...

Clean.

It was with a smile that I left the stone chamber and gently dried myself with pale linen, not realizing until now how truely large my body had become. Still with "Sleek" form, but now broader, more thickly muscled, and with those odd horns now too compensate for, a strange unbalance upon my head.

I finished my own drying, but today, instead of taking up my old knot, let my mane of white flow free over my shoulders, down my back and over my torso.

I wrapped the linen about my waist, a faint attempt at holding modesty, even before one who had seen me essentially bared in all my "glory".

"There you are." I said as I exited. "And what is it that... oh my..." I was momentarily breathtaken, looking at the work of art that I could only assume was made for me.

I crossed the room slowly too stand before the bed, amazed by it, "dazzled" as most would put it. "Tis a beautiful thing..." I murmured, suddenly oblivious too all things about me.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.208.79.189
ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 02-13-2006 01:19 AM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
ShaRhylla smiled, then quickly moved across the room to stand beside him. Wrapping her small hands as best she could about his muscled bicep, she gave a little squeeze, relishing the feel of his flesh beneath her claws.

"If you are to become the Dark Lord of the Warriors, you must look the part, my dear fiance," she whispered, her voice suddenly low and sultry, bearing unseen but not unnoticeable pheromones upon their silken backs.

"From this day forth you are Cult Assassin no longer, by what means only the gods themselves know, but are Lord and Heir Apparent to the title. This is shown not only by the tattoo upon your wrist, but now by what I give to you this day."

Waiting no longer, she suddenly reached out and took up that wrist between her hands. Turning it upward so that the tattoo was fully exposed, she cradled it in one hand while the other reached toward it, claws fully bared. That of the forefinger touched the tattoo, pressed hard, harder, sinking into the new Sith flesh, slicing now and slicking it once more with welling blood. But the blood now seeping forth was not red but purple; smiling with delight she quickly finished the task of completely tracing the tattoo with her claw until it stood out in sanguine splendor upon his wrist.

Then she did the same with her own, holding it out to him when finished.

"It is our way, my Lord," she said simply. "One does not need to parade that before others which is most sacred and intimate to our hearts. By now mingling our blood and the Claims to Titlement, we become bonded as one, mate and mate, both heir to the Dark Lordship and Ladyship of the Warriors.

"United until death does us part."

Stopping there she waited, for the remainder of the personal ceremony was indeed in Rykounagin's hands.

--------------------

I Ride the Beast whose outcry is Despair, and whose coat is the color of blood!

Posts: 568 | From: | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 64.12.116.135
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 02-13-2006 01:31 AM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I nodded. "And in the life that we live, we are inseprable." With that, I gently touched my arm too hers, the odd sensation of change taking place as blood of once hated foes mixed in true, unforced love.

Then, orthodox or not, I gently leaned across the small space between us, where arms met and blood mingled, and kissed her in the faintest and slightest of ways, before gently pulling back from it to look into those ever odd eyes of hers.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 02-13-2006 01:41 AM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
ShaRhylla shivered as he pressed his wrist to hers, closing her eyes in wonder as she felt the transmutation of her Tattoo from that representing herself as Heiress to one of mingled Entitlements. That shiver spread out into a little gasp when, much to her great surprise, Rykounagin's lips suddenly and lightly met hers.

Greater was her surprise when, in seeking inward, she found no reactive malice therein.

When did this happen? How had her father ever known...?

Hers was not to wonder why. How was she to know the drive of genetics, how would she care to understand the fact that she was indeed her mother's daughter.

It was of no importance. What was of importance was the simple fact that hatred had been thoroughly and effectively squelched, and replaced by a love which while not perhaps of the wildly devoted variety, at least dared raise a trembling head to announce it's presence to her.

She found that surprisingly pleasing as well.

A rare and genuine laugh bubbled from her lips, and she hefted up the rich robes of State.

"Please, my husband," she said, drawing out the word with another shiver of delight.

"Dress yourself, that we might go out and present you not only to those within this Temple, but to Phrinnchatka as well. For this is the first of two great days: the day you became true Heir to the Title...

"...followed, hopefully in short order, by the Day you become Dark Lord of the Warriors. And I, your Dark Lady."

[ 02-13-2006 01:42 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by ShaRhylla ]

--------------------

I Ride the Beast whose outcry is Despair, and whose coat is the color of blood!

Posts: 568 | From: | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 64.12.116.135
Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 02-13-2006 02:03 AM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Great leaping womprats!" I hollered, totally startled out of my altogether too naked skin by the sudden appearance of the Peeping Tom From Hell.

Snarling, I threw the Sith's equivalent of a bar of soap at the grinning imp, then turned and pressed the front of my body up against Terrin. After all, there are parts of a lady's anatomy nobody should see but those most intimate to her, and a drooling, slobbering, grinning poison-tailed thing most assuredly did not qualify for that luxury.

Even if I hardly considered myself a lady.

--------------------

"Sure as there is Treasure on Roon...."

Posts: 1455 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.135
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 02-13-2006 05:23 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
(((OOC: Ok, this thread is getting waaay too long! So watch as everyone in it hops on over too That Which Binds and Breaks in this forum! Thanks!)))

--------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05