my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » Of Saints and their Slayers (Page 8)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Of Saints and their Slayers
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 02-12-2006 09:40 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
CHOSEN

He waited for a moment, when something inside reared up and growled, the growl escaping his lips.

Drawing back, he slammed it into the door again, making it vibrate as a portion cracked, a bit of the wood on the inside chipping off as well.

He drew his hand back in slight suprise, then lowered it and took a moment of reflection. He hadn't struck it too hard had he?

"ShaRhylla? I'm comming in." He called out, before opening the door and stepping inside, feeling odd again.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.208.79.189
ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 02-12-2006 09:51 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
She bolted upright in her bed before she was even aware of having done so. Her eyes blazing, she clutched her bedclothes against herself in a nanosecond of knee-jerk reaction before leaping sideways out of her bed.

Her knees flexed to absorb the shock of her landing upon the cold stones, and remained so as she half-crouched, blinking to rid the last remnants of sleep from her head.

Another part of a second passed before she realized not only who had awakened her, but that he had the affrontery to actually come into her rooms unbidden.

"How dare you!" she seethed as she reared up to her full height, utterly dismissing the fact that she was clad in a gown of sheerest spider's silk which showed off her form in a most thoroughly flattering manner, she was that angered.

[ 02-12-2006 09:53 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by ShaRhylla ]

--------------------

I Ride the Beast whose outcry is Despair, and whose coat is the color of blood!

Posts: 568 | From: | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 64.12.116.135
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 02-12-2006 09:55 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
CHOSEN

He ignored the small facts, including her anger, because with every moment, something seemed even more odd, even more... unbalanced.

"Something is wrong." He said, feeling another twinge as he pulled a sheet from her bed and threw it too her too cover her more thoroughly.

"Something is changing, and I don't like it." He growled, his jaw suddenly aching slightly, still not sure what it could be.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 02-12-2006 10:01 PM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
It really hit me then.

Chances were more than fair to middlin' that we were destined to live out our lives with the Sith.

Thank you oh so much, Sissypoops.

I fell back against the bed with a groan, and said as much to Terrin...

...although, strangely enough, not without allowing a little thrill of delight to sneak up and inveigle itself into my words.

[ 02-12-2006 10:02 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Galen ]

--------------------

"Sure as there is Treasure on Roon...."

Posts: 1455 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.135
Terrin Danner

Exceptional Salesman turned Really Nice Guy

Member # 110

posted 02-12-2006 10:09 PM     Profile for Terrin Danner   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin Danner     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Well, look on the bright side, sweetheart," Terrin piped up, hoping to lighten the situation. "There's no better place to get our hands on Sith brandy, Sith belts, Sith fighters, Sith flightsuits...

... and Sith robes..."

--------------------

"Where's the horns, flyboy?"
~~Galen
It is a far greater thing to live a life with purpose and risk death than to simply live.~~CMH

Posts: 1186 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 02-12-2006 10:09 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The red mists of anger disspiated a touch not only in response to the dark warning carried in Rykounagin's words, but to the utter shock now striving to make itself known to ShaRhylla's conscious thought.

She hadn't instinctively lashed out against what could have been a murdering thief coming into her rooms. Indeed, she hadn't recognized Rykounagin until nearly an entire second had fled into history; what had caused her to stay her hand?

Not wanting to inspect that quandary too closely at the moment, she instead focused her attention on what her fiance was saying. Her frown of anger segued into one approaching concern.

"What is wrong?" she asked, lowering her hands from the defensive position to which they had fled and letting them reach out toward a nearby settee, upon whose arm the sheet that Rykounagin had tossed had landed. Throwing it haphazardly about herself she approached him, came to a halt directly inside his personal space.

"What is changing?"

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 02-12-2006 10:16 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
CHOSEN

"I don't know! Last night I was plagued by visions of things I have never seen, and do not call them dreams! I saw a field of battle, a hall of warriors, and many other things. But most concerning was I as a sith, and that was the most real of them all."

He stole across the room and out too the balcony. "I thought it too be a vision, but in the vision I was in the room that I slept in, and I shattered a wash bowl. When I awoke this morning as the human that I am, I found it shattered when it had not been that way the night before."

Squeezing the balcony, he hesitated for a moment. "Even now... things are... different.. I feel unbalanced, stronger... but at the same time... agony in some parts, euphoria in others..."

--------------------

Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 02-12-2006 10:18 PM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I smiled at that and raised myself up on one elbow.

"I guess that is worth leaving friends, fortune, business and an SSD, huh?" I quipped, recognizing his attempt to lighten an atmosphere that had been walking a razor's edge between light and dark.

Thank the gods we fell the way that we did; stretching, I hopped out of bed and headed to the equivalent of a 'fresher.

No sonic sluicer here, nope. Boy howdy, there was REAL WATER flowing in that little stone-walled head.

"I'm taking a shower, care to join me?" I hollered as I started tweaking and manipulating the knobs and dials that were sticking out from the stone. It took a bit of experimentation, but I finally had not one but six showers slamming blissfully hot water down into the little enclosure, from five different directions.

"This looks... interesting," I finished as, not bothering to wait for a reply, I ripped off my nightclothes and stepped forward into utter heaven.

--------------------

"Sure as there is Treasure on Roon...."

Posts: 1455 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.135
ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 02-12-2006 10:33 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
ShaRhylla hesitated, the response one that was rare indeed in her life. But there was something about Rykounagin which she suddenly did not like, did not trust in the slightest.

If, that is, what he said was true. But why would it be otherwise? He had no reason to lie to her; indeed, it would be the height of stupidity to do so.

He was Sith... or somehow, would become Sith.

Was this but one reason her father had commanded their union? Did he know something she did not, that Rykounagin did not know as well?

A shiver of unease rippled through her, and she glided to stand next to him at the rail of the balcony. For a moment she stared out upon the awakening Phrinnchatka; then she slowly reached out and laid a hand upon his forearm.

"I do not understand; if you are Sith, that is far from being something to be concerned or ashamed of," she said, her voice soft and delicate in his ear.

[ 02-12-2006 10:46 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by ShaRhylla ]

--------------------

Terrin Danner

Exceptional Salesman turned Really Nice Guy

Member # 110

posted 02-12-2006 10:35 PM     Profile for Terrin Danner   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin Danner     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Not as interesting as you look," Terrin responded as joined Galen. "And as for the Hornett and the fortune...

...being with you and Darra and knowing the two of you are safe makes those things absolutely worthless. And, aside from the portion of the credits in Darra's name, it's all yours anyway...

...and with things coming down the pike, we just might need both at some point. Just a little something to keep in mind...

...for later reference. At the time, however, the only things I'd like to reference are you and this wonderful shower..."

--------------------

"Where's the horns, flyboy?"
~~Galen
It is a far greater thing to live a life with purpose and risk death than to simply live.~~CMH

Posts: 1186 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 02-12-2006 10:42 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
?

Soon...

CHOSEN

"How does that happen? It's... not possible... I cannot be sith..." he said, staring down across the city outside of the temple, thoughts confused into raw chaos.

"There... has too be an answer... somehow in all of this, there must be." He shook his head and turned around too look too her. "We'll find out soon enough."

With a faint smile, he did not realize the truth would come all too soon...

--------------------

ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 02-12-2006 11:08 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
ShaRhylla felt her eyes narrow as the inherent meaning underlying Rykounagin's words struck her. She let her hand slide from his arm and moved away, returning to her room and heading for her 'fresher.

"That we shall, for there is nothing else we can do in this regard but wait," she said pragmatically, pausing at the door of her spacious bath. There she turned round, facing the door leading to the balcony, making certain Rykounagin was looking her way before she continued.

"But in the meanwhile, please try to refrain from going on so about it. It is really quite unbecoming, whether you be human or Sith."

With that she let her nightclothes fall from her body to puddle about her feet. She paused a moment longer to toss her hair from her eyes, then stepped out from them and disappeared into the lavatory.

Soon the sounds of spashing water crescendoed out into her chambers...

[ 02-12-2006 11:09 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by ShaRhylla ]

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 02-12-2006 11:19 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
CHOSEN

Many would have pursued the passing moment further, with less than pure thoughts in their minds. Many would have, followed, many would have never even let her out of arms reach from that moment.

But he was different, he was not many, he was a select few, that was about too be engulfed by one entity.

His faint smile of old youth at the idea suddenly died in a moment, a cough rising through his body too arch his back slightly, and send a spray of blood from his lips out from the balcony.

Then another, with more blood this time. He began too perspire, though the day was not sweltering enough, nor his horomones even close too being that unbalanced.

He raised his hand too his forehead, and tried too whipe it away, but even as he did he felt aweful. He brought his hand slowly before his eyes, and saw with the most acute horror, the same red that he had "envisioned" the night previously.

He gasped as he felt something piercing into his lips, and opened his mouth and placed his fingers too his teeth, where he felt a sharpening of teeth into fangs, made not for "salads" but for raw blood covered meat.

He felt his perspiration coat him now, the robes he wore soaking on what he could see too be red mist.

A choked scream escaped him as he felt something tearing the flesh of his temples, minute, but enough as he felt his red-stained legs give out from beneath him, his flesh stretching too accomodate enlarging muscles; To alter flesh's color to that of the muscle beneath it.

He screamed again, unheard as it was a silent gasp, a plea for mercy in his own body as he felt joints cracking, seperating and reforming, fingers lengthening and nails sharpening and hardening.

His eyes flushed too a fuller red as his body did, suddenly small robes tearing too accomodate his body as they became stretched and torn rags.

Then, his most vocal scream tore the night, and would pierce the ears of those who heard it was a combination between divine, and horrific.

--------------------

ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 02-12-2006 11:31 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Once more ShaRhylla found herself yanked back from the edge of hedonistic pleasure, only this time it was not at the intrusion of anything so mundane and course-sounding as a pounding upon her chamber door. Instead, it was a shriek borne upon the back of searing pain which caused her to leap forth from her shower, the leap being quite instinctive, a response in itself to the subliminal suggestion that here was something she had experienced once, long ago in the Night of Death, something so exquisite as to not be allowed existence in the harsher realms of the universe men and Sith term real, something which she had been yearning for since her return from the Darker Realms without even being fully aware of it.

She blinked, relishing those lusciously lingering shadows of pain and horror for one long moment before finally pushing those almost-thoughts down deep inside her and striding, wet and naked, from her bath.

"I said, dear fiance, to please--"

What greeted her eyes was enough to stop her, cold and dripping, in her tracks.

"Who are you?" she blurted, startled and angered, wholely on the defensive now as she crouched, her hands flying up, fingers curling into claws to match the daggers shooting from her eerie bi-colored eyes.

[ 02-12-2006 11:34 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by ShaRhylla ]

--------------------

Panthar Dantares

Super Dooper Member

Member # 494

posted 02-12-2006 11:36 PM     Profile for Panthar Dantares   Author's Homepage   Email Panthar Dantares     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Panthar awoke, his head a bubbling torrent of flowing currents that carried his balance back and forth. He rubbed his gritty eyes and tried to blink away the confusion he felt. Slowly he started to make out shapes in front of him, and eventually realized he was still in the suites that Shayla and Erik were using. The two of them leaned together on the bed, sleeping soundly, apparently.

Panthar stood shakily and made his way to the door. He paused, trying to remember what he had been doing the night before. But nothing came to mind, even though he was sure there something important he was supposed to take care of.

He shook his head and left Shayla and Erik, trying his best to find the dining hall.

--------------------

All I wanted was my name in a book...

Posts: 573 | From: North Liberty, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 02-12-2006 11:36 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
CHOSEN

His gaze turned slowly, eyes dialated for the transformation, a drop of blood falling from the keep horns that formed a clawed crown upon his head.

"I... it's me...." he said, trembling still, as the last vestiges of... "Him" died.

?

As the mind who had served as a mask's conciousness died, I finally spoke out in my own voice. "Your fiance."

(((OOC: All posts will now no longer have a bold title too whichever persona speaks, for the singular dominant now speaks out. If it ever returns too another mind, then it shall be emboldened. Thankyou.)))

--------------------

ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 02-12-2006 11:50 PM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
For the first time, the halfling was taken totally aback. Slowly she straightened, heedless to her nudity, her mouth loosening from the snarl which moments ago had hardened it into an unsightly rictus, her hands slowly dropping to her sides.

Then the words he had spoken had been true.

She knew the Sith now standing before her was indeed who he claimed to be; the shattered remnants of Rykounagin's clothing bore mute, if horrific, testimony to the fact. Not to mention the results of a quick reaching out with her talents; her powers of the All told her that this was indeed Rykounagin--

Or had been.

Suddenly realizing the image she was presenting, she closed her mouth, gulping a bit as she reached even further into the muscular Sith's being, seeking answers that his very cells might reveal. To no avail; there wasn't so much as a hint of All-strength within him; he was not born of an All user, and in all probability could not wield it as did she.

Then how the transformation--?

Swallowing, she hid a rising frown by quickly leaning down to retrieve the sheet a young human male had so recently flung toward her, wrapped it about her body that her lithe form would no longer be revealed to the towering Sith male now taking his place.

When she fully straightened, it was with her usual haughty demeanor, her racing emotions and even more wildly racing heart under icy control once again.

"You are not Rykounagin," she stated, then fell silent as if daring him to even try and challenge the fact.

[ 02-12-2006 11:52 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by ShaRhylla ]

--------------------

Phalomir

Dark Lord of the Armorers

Member # 492

posted 02-12-2006 11:54 PM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Phalomir felt the cold snap of reality around him. Looking at Jharmeen, hearing her words, he felt the holes in his life begin to seal. A strength emerged from the darkest depths of his mind, and the feelings of loss and solitude that pervaded his soul were washed away with a new confidence.

“The little things do what they must,” he said. “Their universe is a but a small slice of the bigger whole, and so many other, greater things will influence their lives. Other beings may see them as food, or desire their tree, but all of that is unknown to these little things. And if bigger things wish to bring them harm, whether through malice or simple nature, they are powerless to stop it. Always part of the bigger whole, always powerless within it.”

Phalomir stepped forward.

“Or are they? If a bird should stop for a meal, could they not swarm over it? Their numbers alone ensure the survival of the race, if their efforts do not. They fight what battles they can, to preserve their existence.

From behind, Phalomir placed a hand on Jharmeen’s bare shoulder.

“They have never seen That Which Is, as we have. We are aware of a greater whole. We know our place within it is small, but we do have our place within it, and we will fight the battles we can. Let us prepare our swarm.”

Phalomir gave a light squeeze to Jharmeen’s shoulder and stepped through the portal.

--------------------

From the days of past futures I come, make ready for the storm.

Posts: 863 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 02-12-2006 11:59 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I slowly rose, a smile creeping onto my visage as I turned, uncaring for my own now apparent semi-nudity (for the rags and scraps of once fitting cloth now hung from me).

"Oh but I am. But if you so question, then let me assure you. I was once apprentice too a sword you once called consort. I attacked a being made of what I can only call lava last night. I am the son of Roan, as this mark declares-" I paused too hold up my right forearm, black mark still there through all the madness.

"-I brought you an amulet that you now still wear with pride, we spoke with foolish sith and humans, spoke of your mothers false death last night. It was then this morning that I came too you with concerns, and now-"

I had begun too take small steps towards her, each step punctuating each statement with it's faint thud.

"-I stand before you, those concerns manifest into sith flesh."

I smiled, slight fangs shown that glistened with my old human blood. "I assure you, that I am who I say I was, and I am who I say I am. Do you not believe me, my Fiance?"

--------------------

patternghost

Ghostly, just ghostly

Member # 477

posted 02-13-2006 12:04 AM     Profile for patternghost   Author's Homepage   Email patternghost     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The imp slid through the portal it had created and climbed to the ceiling. After it had reported its findings to its master, it had returned to the temple. During the night it had spent much time observing, popping in and out of rooms, hallways, and windows. All slept, all dreamed, and some had very interesting things happen to them.

And all was reported back to its master.

But of all that happened, there were two things that were most interesting.

It crawled along the ceiling, eager to greet its friend. Hearing the rush of water, it buried its tail into a crack and lowered itself upside to peer into the steamy room. It cocked its head, not sure at first what the two humans were doing, but deciding it was of no importance.

“I am returned, my friends,” it called out to Galen. “Be drying, we sees much and must tells.”

--------------------

When you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there

Posts: 261 | From: North Liberty, IA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  Logged: 12.216.67.77
ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 02-13-2006 12:09 AM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
A dark smile crept from the deep shadows of the halfling's mind, to spread sensuously across her striking features. Once more her demeanor loosened, this time from that of a superior being lording it over a minion to one considering the consequences of aligning oneself with another as herself. Her bi-colored eyes swept over the rag-covered form, finding it not displeasing to her sensibilities. The muscles rippling there spoke of great strength, yet a strength kept in firm check by an iron will with a control tougher than durasteel.

Indeed, there was something most attractive in the way his blood-besmeared fangs glistened in the rising light of dawn.

"This could be something... most advantageous, my dear, dear fiance," she crooned, coming over to him and running a light finger up and down his chest.

"But again, there is something of your appearance which needs attending; perhaps you would desire to clean and clothe yourself in a manner more befitting to your station?"

A quick glance to Rykounagin's tattooed wrist revealed exactly what station it was to which that statement referred.

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 02-13-2006 12:17 AM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I smiled, and cocked my head slightly. "I suppose so, though this... feral look doesn't seem half bad. Still, I guess you know better than I."

Then, with a grin, I walked into the fresher chamber, but paused too look back too her. "I was forgetting that you had not finished your own. Would you rather finish and have me wait before I cleanse myself of old remnants?"

There was indeed a lighthearted humor in how I spoke, regardless of the situation, which most would merit too be less than funny, even melancholy in nature.

--------------------

ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 02-13-2006 12:25 AM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Feral can be quite attractive, in its own manner."

Walking boldly up to Rykounagin she stopped before him, removing her hands from the sheet she was holding to lay both upon his chest. She stood there a moment, looking up into his eyes; then with a sudden laugh she pushed him, surprisingly strong for her size.

"Go, clean yourself of the blood--"

Before I leap upon you, to lap it up myself...

"I shall seek robes more appropriate to your new look, my--"

Another pause, one which she filled with a sudden shyness.

"My lord."

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 02-13-2006 12:31 AM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I chuckled as I took a single stumbling step back from the push. "Very well, my lady."

It appeared that indeed I was taking things in stride now, piece after piece of puzzle linking together too form what I could only describe as a pre-determined set of events.

Perhaps Roan foresaw this, knew it was comming, knew that somehow it would bring her and I together more concretely?

But then as I took a step into the hot spray, all thought was swept from my mind in hydro-based euphoria, as the remnants of humanity left me, leaving me only with what I was. A sith.

But what of she? Was she too taking it in stride? She had seemed shocked at first, her reaction left no doubt of that, but then that swift change from so... agressive too what I could almost call submissive was suprising.

Uncharacteristic too.

Was there still other things at work here? Could futher oddities have been wrought at the same moment as my own?

Well as I said before. Only time will tell.

--------------------

ShaRhylla

Dark Rose

Member # 156

posted 02-13-2006 12:51 AM     Profile for ShaRhylla   Author's Homepage   Email ShaRhylla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
ShaRhylla waited long enough to hear the showers splashing within her 'fresher, then moved to an imposing wardrobe which lorded over an entire wall of her suites. Opening it, she rummaged quickly within, pulling out one gown and then another until finally finding one she thought best suited her coloring.

Not to mention her mood.

It was the color the sky takes on just before dawn: deeply purple and black intertwined in an iridescent dance similar to that of an oil slick. Brilliant motes of light in the form of tiny faceted diamonds were sprinkled about it, becoming thicker and more abundant as they approached the hem until the very bottom of the sheer fabric seemed to veritably explode in radiance.

Pausing a quick moment to peruse herself in the monstrous mirror that made up the doors of the wardrobe, she then turned to her dressing table where a brush was quickly snatched to lay to rest the unruly snarl her hair had become in sleep. She dug through the drawers of the table to no avail; nothing grand enough was there with which to make herself as attractive as she suddenly wished to be.

A quick wave of one hand, and atoms of carbon were borrowed from the very air, to crystallize into yet more diamonds that rained down upon her, taking up her heavy locks and entwining themselves within them.

She paused, at last satisfied, not only with how she looked but with the fact that from her 'fresher, the sounds of running water were yet to be heard.

Quickly then, she fled her suites, going to the ones her beloved Father had held, dug swiftly and assuredly into the wardrobe there until she found the most royal of his robes. Purple and scarlet and gold they were, embroidered with mystic runes bespeaking of his battles and the magicks he had used to take him on to victory.

Returning to her rooms, she spread the robes out upon her bed. Then she went over to the doorway leading to the balcony, there to await her fiance's emergence from the shower.

--------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05