my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » Guardians of Eternal Was (Page 5)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Guardians of Eternal Was
patternghost

Ghostly, just ghostly

Member # 477

posted 06-24-2003 08:00 AM     Profile for patternghost   Author's Homepage   Email patternghost     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Phalomir felt a presence skimming over the surface of his consciousness, searching, spying. It was the same feeling he experienced earlier, when the Dark Lady apparently sensed his presence in the dining hall. There was something strangely familiar about her powers, something close.

He reached out to her, trying to touch the power he felt. There…

“My liege, mustn’t trust the Dark One! She brings wine to a tasting of cheeses and reeks of sweaty teeth!” called Thoran, somewhere in the darkness of Panthar’s slumber.
What madness was this? Phalomir heard the Dark Lady’s voice. She began to withdraw, but he grabbed onto her power, not letting it escape. She struggled and after a brief moment Phalomir released her, and she recoiled.

Phalomir could feel Panthar stirring. He made his way back to the forefront of the body’s consciousness.

--------------------

When you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there

Posts: 261 | From: North Liberty, IA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  Logged: 165.206.168.32
Jharu

Member # 342

posted 06-24-2003 09:20 AM     Profile for Jharu   Author's Homepage   Email Jharu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Jharu woke from his slumber quietly, and looked about the room... It was still late...
Standing slowly he put his white robes about him once more, and began walking for the door, when suddenly he stopped, shaking his head slowly.

Turning about he headed for the balcony opening it quietly he peered out over the quiet picture the city presented...

"No sense in staying around here right now... Sleepings boring and i dont feel like dealing with guards, there seem to be a lot of them running around..."

With a little grin he tightened the band that held the Elresar to his waist, and hopped up onto the balcony railing.

Turning his head around to view his room once more he said one last phrase of departure, "See ya tomorow" before hopping from the balcony, kicking from the way halfway down to slow his desent enabling him to come to a quiet landing.
I guess that warrior training payed off afterall... I wasnt afraid of that at all... Either that or im stupid...
A small smile cracked upon his features as the thought passed through his mind. And without any further adoe he began walking off into the city...

After a few moments of wandering he found his way to the library. Nodding in satisfaction he enterd and peered around the quiet room... He then spoke quietly, not wanting to stomp out the calm that the room possessed. "excuse me? is anyone here?"

--------------------

"power? power is meaningless, It is wisdom that rules my Destiny"

Posts: 165 | From: | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.222
The Ancient Sith

Really Nice Member

Member # 478

posted 06-24-2003 09:38 AM     Profile for The Ancient Sith   Author's Homepage   Email The Ancient Sith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Attuned as he was to every shadow, every subtle nuance within the Great Library of the Sith, the Keeper of the Light was instantly awakened when the sensation that someone had come into his domain broke his slumber. He glanced hurriedly at his timepiece; S'slan, but at this hour??? Who could it be?

Wrapping his simple robe of autumnal ochre about his body, he left his sleeping quarters in the back and came out into the library proper. There stood a young lad, about 15 by the looks of him, strangely proportioned for a Sith.

And when he came up to him and the shadows shifted, he saw indeed that the lad was not.

"My young man, what is it that brings you here at this hour? For the dawn has yet to come, although the sun's rays shall break the horizon within the hour.

"Is there anything I can assist you with? Have you lost your way, and have come here seeking direction?"

He stopped, peering at the youngster, his eyes unable to keep from shifting to the exotic sword the lad wore casually at his side.

[ 06-24-2003 09:46 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by The Ancient Sith ]

Posts: 294 | From: | Registered: Jun 2003  |  Logged: 205.188.208.165
Jharu

Member # 342

posted 06-24-2003 09:46 AM     Profile for Jharu   Author's Homepage   Email Jharu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Jharu smiled gently at the man bowing his head respectfuly. "I am truly sorry to disturb you at this hour... But i couldnt sleep and desire to learn of the history of the sith... Could you assist me in getting started? Im truly lost when it comes to finding a starting point... But if it is to late... I mean... I really dont want to cause you troubles... honestly i dont want to cause problems..."

--------------------

Posts: 165 | From: | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.222
The Ancient Sith

Really Nice Member

Member # 478

posted 06-24-2003 09:54 AM     Profile for The Ancient Sith   Author's Homepage   Email The Ancient Sith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Keeper's lips curled in a smile, which spread upward to light his eyes. Imagine, a youngster such as this, actually reaching out to seek knowledge! It had been his experience that such children usually preferred games and such to active learning. He smiled as for a moment he simply remained silent, assessing the young lad.

Then the odd incongruence of the boy's pale skin and brilliantly hued eyes drew his attention again. He blinked, sudden knowledge descending, and his eyes grew a touch shiftier as loyalties rose to war within him.

"This place is for the Sith, my young man," he finally announced. "You do not look entirely that... may I ask who you are, please?"

[ 06-24-2003 09:59 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by The Ancient Sith ]

Jharu

Member # 342

posted 06-24-2003 10:07 AM     Profile for Jharu   Author's Homepage   Email Jharu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Jharu looked at him momentarily, then nodded. "Of course, My names Jharu... Jharu Q'utaro... And your right... Im only half sith. Im really sorry if i shouldnt be here, if you would like me to, i will go back to bed..." He smiled half heartedly at the thought of having to go, but he really didnt want to cause any problems...Things just arent working out for me lately are they? first im dragged away from my mother... Then i get to see her again, but only for a little while... And now im not sith enough to go to the library... Why cant i just have a lucky break once in a while?

[ 06-24-2003 10:58 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Jharu ]

--------------------

Posts: 165 | From: | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.200
patternghost

Ghostly, just ghostly

Member # 477

posted 06-24-2003 10:19 AM     Profile for patternghost   Author's Homepage   Email patternghost     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Phalomir sat in the bathtub, soaking away the smell of the last three days from Panthar’s body. Relaxing now, he let himself drift until he was looking down at the scene.

“Patience was never one of my virtues,” he thought.

Phalomir, the Ghost, drifted outward into the halls, taking in the beauty of the carvings set into the wall. Soon he found himself drifting further, outside of the temple, through early morning streets. These streets were more familiar now that the light of day would soon be breaking, he HAD seen this city many times before. Back before the times of treachery. Strange how little such things change: the streets of an ancient city, strange doings in government… He drifted onwards to his objective.

There, the library. The doors were occupied, so the Ghost prepared to swerve through the walls. But a glimpse of the boy made him stop and hover. The boy did not appear to be a full-blooded Sith. This intrigued the Ghost, and he waited.

--------------------

Posts: 261 | From: North Liberty, IA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  Logged: 165.206.168.32
The Elresar

Broken Back Button

Member # 356

posted 06-24-2003 10:44 AM     Profile for The Elresar   Author's Homepage   Email The Elresar     Edit/Delete Post
A pressence... This i indeed feel... But of what does it represent? Indeed, a swirling vortex of mysterious... Where does it lie?

Ah... Feel it i indeed do... Lieing just beyond concept... Just beyond reason...

And what purpose can it serve? i feel it not... Know it not... But of this i am sure... The dead live not... Yet this one indeed does...

"Jharu... Be wary of that which you speak... For beyond existance there exists a presence...a presence indeed interested in you..."

With this my mind falls to silence... Prepared i indeed become... For eternity shall i watch over this child...

--------------------

"My Edge cuts more then flesh, i rend the very fabric of space and time."

Posts: 12 | From: Legends | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.200
The Ancient Sith

Really Nice Member

Member # 478

posted 06-24-2003 11:49 AM     Profile for The Ancient Sith   Author's Homepage   Email The Ancient Sith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Keeper drew in a deep breath at the mention of the boy's name.

Q'utaro...! But-- that was impossible!

That line had been dead for hundreds of years... how in the name of S'slan did this child -- halfbreed, was it? -- come to carry the name of that ancient and noble lineage?

He frowned. Granted that he did not get away often from his place here within the Great Library, but it seemed as if he had heard that ancient name, and recently too, in connection with something other than that great warrior Lord of old. His frown deepened. Then he shook off the strange unease which was descending upon him with a quiet chastisement toward himself.

Here you dwell amidst the amassed Knowledge of the galaxy, devoting your waning energies to it... and you scarcely know what is happening within the walls of your own city. And you call yourself a Librarian!!

He looked back to the patiently waiting boy.

"Perhaps there is knowledge waiting here for us both, my boy," he said carefully, now extending a hand and leading Jharu to the Revealer. There he paused and turned to the young halfling.

"This, however, has no place within these walls of Learning," he said with a frown, now pointing toward the sword which lay easily against the boy's side.

"I'm afraid that you will have to vouchsafe it into my hands while you ask your questions."

[ 06-24-2003 11:53 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by The Ancient Sith ]

Jharu

Member # 342

posted 06-24-2003 12:02 PM     Profile for Jharu   Author's Homepage   Email Jharu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Jharu looked down at the sword upon his hip and noddy. "yes of course... But ah... it might be better if you show me where i should put it... The blade is bonded to me... Im not sure how it would react to the touch of a being aside from myself..."

As he spoke his hand wandered to his side and unstrapped the sheath from his hip, nodding the the librarian he held the sword by the sheath, and awaited further instructions.

--------------------

Posts: 165 | From: | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.58
The Ancient Sith

Really Nice Member

Member # 478

posted 06-24-2003 12:17 PM     Profile for The Ancient Sith   Author's Homepage   Email The Ancient Sith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Bonded?

But only the weaponry of the Dark Lords and their heirs carry such powerful magicks! Indeed, this was beginning to get curiouser and curiouser.

Outwardly, the Keeper merely smiled and took a gentle hold of Elresar's sheath. Nothing untoward happened.

"You see, my boy? Your first lesson in Sith history. Only the blade of this weapon would react strongly to hands other than yours..."

...if indeed his claims concerning it are truth. And I shall certainly not be the one to attempt the removal of this sword from its scabbard to find out!

Still smiling, he turned and walked to a side room, where he carefully laid the handsome weapon on a shining table of stone. Then he returned to Jharu.

"Just ask it a question, my boy," he said, indicating the Revealer with a wave of his scarred hand and urging Jharu forward with his good one.

"Any question that you can think of...."

Jharu

Member # 342

posted 06-24-2003 12:25 PM     Profile for Jharu   Author's Homepage   Email Jharu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Jharu stared at the device for a long moment, his mind running through the possible questions he could ask... But non of them seemed to truly be an adaquate starting place...
What should i ask? Theres so much i want to know...but how to i phrase it? what do i say?

What if i asked about my father... I could learn about where i come from... learn what blood runs in my vains... But that isnt really a good starting point is it? no...

How about...

Finaly he took a small step forward. "Where did sith magick come from, and how does it manafist itself in them?"

--------------------

Posts: 165 | From: | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.58
The Ancient Sith

Really Nice Member

Member # 478

posted 06-24-2003 12:33 PM     Profile for The Ancient Sith   Author's Homepage   Email The Ancient Sith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Green-golden matrix swirls within, rotating in odd clockwise motion to the counterclockwise spin of the Revealer. Gradually the swirls and spins settle into ancient rune, stating the answer every Sith probably learned while yet a child:

"For the Blood is the Chalice of the Strength."

The sigils, written in the High Sith tongue, remained steadily for approximately 30 standard seconds, before fading away into the matrix.

Eternally expectant, the Revealer awaited another Question.

patternghost

Ghostly, just ghostly

Member # 477

posted 06-24-2003 12:47 PM     Profile for patternghost   Author's Homepage   Email patternghost     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Ghost puzzled over the answer of the Revealer. “I wonder what answers it would give if someone else had asked that question?” he thought.

“Q’utaro?” thought the Phalomir. “Was that not the name with which the Dark Lady introduced herself? This is indeed curious. If this is her child, then he must be the offspring of the Dark Lord. If that is so, then this child may too possess the Lady’s powers. With the wonderful impression we made yesterday, I fear that I have lost any opportunity to communicate with her without prejudice. However, this boy… and what do I sense in the weapon? I know not why, but it sings with the same Magicks I feel around me, and seems somehow... sentient.”

Pharomir reached out with the powers growing inside of him, gently moving energies towards the sword.

“Hello, my powerful friend,” he called out to the sword. “I mean you no harm. I am Pharomir, once of the Clan of Sorcerers. I wish to communicate with your young charge, and seek your permission to do so.”

--------------------

The Elresar

Broken Back Button

Member # 356

posted 06-24-2003 02:21 PM     Profile for The Elresar   Author's Homepage   Email The Elresar     Edit/Delete Post
And what comes now? What is this i feel... A message... Indeed a force comes towards me in this moment...

And of what speaks it? Ah... Indeed to of my wielder it wishes...

ah... Indeed i must reply to this... Carefully though, For it is not I that may choose this childs destiny...

"Indeed... For what reasons seek you to commune with my wielder? No logic is there in your statements, And in this there is no disire for me to assist in your journies..."

--------------------

Posts: 12 | From: Legends | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.53
patternghost

Ghostly, just ghostly

Member # 477

posted 06-24-2003 02:37 PM     Profile for patternghost   Author's Homepage   Email patternghost     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“I am a seeker of the truth. Mysteries abound in my life, and the answers I seek shall determine my course. I come from a time long past, how is difficult to explain, and the riddle set before me has also brought injustice and shame to my bloodline,” sent Phalomir.

“There are inconsistencies in the history of the Sorcerers, and I have reason to believe they exist also in the line of the Warriors. Again, I mean no harm to either you or the boy. Perhaps the answers he seeks fall in hand with mine. However, if you do not wish it, I will not disturb him.”

--------------------

Jharu

Member # 342

posted 06-24-2003 02:37 PM     Profile for Jharu   Author's Homepage   Email Jharu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Jharu considered the statement that the revealer had made taking it into him...

The blood... Is it truly that simple? has it no outside reasons?

As he began to ask another question he paused, the edges of his concious being tugged at by the bond between himself and Elresar

He paused for a moment, persuing that feeling, but eventauly just nodded to himself, he would find the details later...

"What of the history of the sith... what wars have they fought? how have they affected the universe?"

--------------------

Posts: 165 | From: | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.53
The Elresar

Broken Back Button

Member # 356

posted 06-24-2003 02:54 PM     Profile for The Elresar   Author's Homepage   Email The Elresar     Edit/Delete Post
A seeker of truth... Indeed a great challange in this time... Lies... Mysteries... Falshoods curruptions.. .They exist everywhere...

Perhaps i should indeed help him in this?

Yes... This one task i shall insist upon.

"so shall it be... When time comes to that which is the right moment i will reach to you... But this moment of the many moments i have existed within is not proper for such conversations..."

--------------------

Posts: 12 | From: Legends | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.65
patternghost

Ghostly, just ghostly

Member # 477

posted 06-24-2003 03:17 PM     Profile for patternghost   Author's Homepage   Email patternghost     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“Very well, my new-found friend, you have been more than kind already. I shall trouble you no more until I am called upon.” Phalomir backed away, releasing the connection with the sword.

Phalomir hovered longer, waiting for the Revealer to reply to the boy. “What wars, indeed? How many years of rule? How many deaths at the hands of the Sith such as we?” He felt a tug beckon him to return to Panthar. He began to turn, but paused and instead released his hold of the still bathing body, allowing Panthar to resume control for the time being.

“Patience really never was one of my vitues,” he thought as he turned back and reached out again with a stream of power. This time however, the power was much greater and directed towards the Revealer. A surge of Magick flashed like lightning through the air, instantly flowing into the Revealer. Quietly and quickly, the Ghost rode the energy into the Revealer.

--------------------

Jebbua Dahutt

Really Nice Member

Member # 433

posted 06-24-2003 10:36 PM     Profile for Jebbua Dahutt   Author's Homepage   Email Jebbua Dahutt     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I jumped to the sound of glass breaking and my head pounding. realing that that my head was bleeding in some parts I glanced at Jasyn who had a broken bottle in his hand. I got up and got right in his face.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Can't a guy get a few z's around here?" I said. Then i walked back over to Dash was and woke him up.

"Hey, Dash get up, you're so called friend wants you to do something. I said to him. Then i turned back to Jasyn.

"Hey i only came to help Galen, but I can see that you don't need my help so i'll be leaveing. See ya Dash." I said as I left the same way i came in using the force to locate the ship i used and then headed torwards it.

Someday my anger may get the best of me and i better control it soon. I thought.

[ 06-24-2003 10:36 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Jebbua Dahutt ]

--------------------

My characters- Jebbua Dahutt, Alexis Dahutt, and Jurrsk Balck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything that has an ending has a beginning.

Posts: 281 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 64.123.159.235
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 06-25-2003 02:47 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The shattering glass was more than enough to rouse me from my slumber.

I opened my weary eyes to see Jebbua in Jasyns face yelling about catching a few Z's.

"What is going on here?" I then noticed that Jebbua was bleeding, from the head. And coninidentally so was Jasyn, only his minor wound was on his hand. Now I was no Quantum Physist, but I could certainly figure out what had happened here.

Before I could respond, Jebbua turned and began walking to the large double doors that would lead him out of the great temple.

I could sense his anger, his dislike for Jasyn.

"I'll bet a new Lightsaber that you don't make it out of the lounge." I yelled to Jebbua as he approached the guard at the lounge exit.

I looked to Jasyn. "Now what made you go and do that?" I said somewhat angrily at Jasyn. "We all need to stick together here! If we are ever gonna find Galen!"

At the end of the lounge the Sith Guard turned Jebbua back in our direction, refusing passage out of the lounge.

"See, I told ya. I have a very strange feeling about this place. Not one of malice, but still something about this place is just not what it seems to be. Things are vaugley familliar. You must be able to feel it too. I'm so certain we've been here before, but..."

I then noticed that patrons were returning to the lounge. I felt it wasn't the best place to finish this discussion.

"We will finish this discussion later, for now we are all just gonna have to put up with each other. At least until we get off this planet and find Galen. Cause I can't sense her presence anywhere close. But that doesn't mean much. There are plenty of 'dead zones' that I can't seem to scan with the force. She could be in any one of them. If she is even on this planet, that is."

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164
Jasyn Lancaster

One of the Crew, Technical (and Sith Brandy) Specialist

Member # 389

posted 06-25-2003 09:29 PM     Profile for Jasyn Lancaster   Author's Homepage   Email Jasyn Lancaster     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
For a long moment Jasyn didn't say a word, but merely clenched his uninjured fist, his anger bubbling at the brim. This anger was only momentarily diverted by Dash's comment that he could not sense Galen.

"This is the only lead we've got, we'll have to stick with it and do the best we can whether you can sense her or not since this was her last known destination. There just has to be some clues from here," he started out. "And regarding this," he continued, looking over at Jebbua and waving the broken wine glass for emphasis, "We will not finish talking about it later. For your information, it wasn't entirely intentional but, the gods help me, if you take the issue at hand lightly one more time, you'll be dealing with a lot worse than a wine glass over your head.

"You spout words of trying to help, and yet you have never jumped in when anyone has been at risk, not once since I've met you. To add to that, it took you forever to get here even now!

"Here to help Galen indeed. One might believe you simply are along for the ride; I'd be very interested in what you will offer to prove otherwise."

With that Jasyn simply fell silent, his look dark as he regarded Jebbua. Then, quite abruptly he turned, threw the broken wine glass in the still-burning fire of the lounge and skulked to a nearby couch. There he sat, his look yet dark, his eyes somewhat defocused. How he wished he could get away from this blubbering Jedi...

...but then there were things of more importance than his personal wishes and needs at the moment.

If only someone would come so they could get down to finding out just what happened to Galen, and where she was now...

[ 06-25-2003 09:39 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Jasyn Lancaster ]

--------------------

"We don't need no stinkin' Jedi!"
"You gotta try some of this Sith brandy!"
"Ummm... Boss...?"
"Brandy, you're a fine girl..." (from "Brandy" by Looking Glass)

Posts: 577 | From: Everywhere and nowhere | Registered: Dec 2002  |  Logged: 68.19.227.41
The Ancient Sith

Really Nice Member

Member # 478

posted 06-28-2003 01:50 AM     Profile for The Ancient Sith   Author's Homepage   Email The Ancient Sith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Greeny-golden shadows swirled within the depths of the Revealer's crystalline structure, roiling about like the eye of some exotically shinmmering hurricane. No answer was shown for the space of several minutes; it was as if that wondrous device was collating vast quantities of information, chewing it up to an amalgamate more easily presented to the questioner.

But at length the answer to Jharu's query came. Slowly the words formed, again written in the High Sith tongue.

"There are no wars when there are none who battle in turn. The universe continues, and in a small portion of it the Sith show the way to a prosperous life for its entities."

All about Jharu there came an even more shadowy representation of myriad Sith ships departing to all points within the galaxy. Then the hologram faded along with the words within the quietly spinning orb.

Posts: 294 | From: | Registered: Jun 2003  |  Logged: 67.1.108.198
Jharu

Member # 342

posted 06-28-2003 07:30 PM     Profile for Jharu   Author's Homepage   Email Jharu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
No wars... No wars?

The thought rumaged through his head, which soon began to shake in a stand of independence

"you say no wars... But what of the Dark jedi... if there was no wars, then what were the dark jedi to the sith?"

If no wars have occured, then the jedi did not attack... and if the jedi did not attack, then what my mother has told me is a lie... But she would not have lied to me... So she would have been lied to... If there have been no wars... Then what REALLY happened to the sith?

Surly the sith, whom's power spread accross the galaxy, were not destroyed in one conflict... That would be an impossibility... There must have been a war...

Could it be that the war was forgotten because of the time travel, and because they were no longer erased from existance? No... My mother... Lord Aelvedaar the sorcerer, I heard them both... The sith were brought back from a moment before they were destroyed... yet... Yet this machine say's there have been no wars? that all followed the sith willingly?

"what conflicts occured with the dark jedi?"

--------------------

Posts: 165 | From: | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.6
patternghost

Ghostly, just ghostly

Member # 477

posted 06-29-2003 11:20 PM     Profile for patternghost   Author's Homepage   Email patternghost     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Phalomir floated randomly in a sea of green swirls, blue clouds, and sharp lightning. Images, runes, and sounds mixed into an ethereal tempest that vacillated from indistinct intertwining tendrils of thought and crystal clear foci of information. He could see history taking shape all around him, all events happening all at the same time. He found himself on the verge of being swept away into the unending current of synchronicity, pulling himself back just at the last second. He hovered just at the edge of the swirling current.

What wars have they fought? How have they effected the universe? Phalomir heard the boy ask, the sound echoing hollowly through the internal workings of the machine. The swirls changed direction, creating a whirlwind in the opposite direction and funneling inward and down towards what appeared to be huge storage buildings. It immediately returned, the funnel inverting and hurling a series of images towards the top of the cloudy region.

Words formed across the sky:
"There are no wars when there are none who battle in turn. The universe continues, and in a small portion of it the Sith show the way to a prosperous life for its entities."
“It is true wisdom indeed to say no wars will be fought when none will fight,” Phalomir considered. “Such was the case in much of our past. Many civilizations knelt before the Sith rather than face extinction through war. But what of the dark warriors? What wars were fought in the past, the past I did not experience?”

The boy then asked the very question Phalomir reflected upon.

[ 06-29-2003 11:22 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by patternghost ]

--------------------

Posts: 261 | From: North Liberty, IA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  Logged: 67.1.109.138

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05