my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » Home, sweet home. (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Home, sweet home.
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 09-15-2002 04:32 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis maintained his gaze with graysith for a long time, simply allowing himself to find comfort in everything she was.
Suddenly the ship once more realized that amazing thrumming sound, which simbolized they were close to there destination. A moment later shayla's voice came over the comm indicated once more they had returned, and were approuching the planet.

Slowly Recinis stood, smiling down at graysith for a moment, before reaching down and lifting her and the child from the couch, with amazing ease and gentlness.
Wraping one arm around graysith and with the other arm holding the child protectivly in his grasp they headed off to the command center.
as they walked to there destination Recinis turned his gaze to consider the child, who was still smiling and giggling in her strang joyes manor.
he smiled slightly, through there intire...adventure She had been happy, and content, human perhaps in body... In spirit this one was indeed sith, and that was how she would be treated, from this day forth...
Indeed, greatness was destined for this child, greatness beyond that which roan sought, this one would deserve all that would be given to her, all that was available to her... He could sense it.

he returned his gaze to graysith and smiled broadly at her... indeed, this was a wonderus day.

As they entered the room Recinis nodded to loban for a moment, a few slight thoughts crossing through his head, he smiled a bit to himself as plans began to be created in his mind... Upon there return, there was much that must be done... so very much.

[ 09-15-2002 04:35 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Recinis ]

--------------------

"my hearts my strongest weapon, my mind my swiftess blade, the words i speak can cut your flesh, and leave you in the gray"
---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.145
Terrin Danner

Exceptional Salesman turned Really Nice Guy

Member # 110

posted 09-15-2002 05:03 PM     Profile for Terrin Danner   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin Danner     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Terrin listened as Shawn related to him the news which Aelvedaar had revealed. He frowned in spite of himself, a brief moment of worry creeping up on him.

If Maladius was destroyed then this meant the creature had shown up at some point. That meant there was at least some moment when the mission was at risk--when his daughter was at risk...

Frowning only a little bit longer, Terrin forced himself to relax again. But the creature had been destroyed. This meant one less threat to worry with. One less threat to harm his wife or his daughter.

One less threat to harm any of them.

He shook off these thoughts, glad that everyone was returning, anticipating the moment when he could hold his daughter in his arms and know for certain that she was again hidden from all harm.

A slight trace of saddness ran along the features of his face. If only Galen were here to share the moment with him.

He hoped that somehow she would just simply know.

And with that he stood, heading for the Sith transport to meet the others who would soon be landing. Behind him, Shawn followed in introspective silence.

[ 09-15-2002 05:25 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

"Where's the horns, flyboy?"
~~Galen
It is a far greater thing to live a life with purpose and risk death than to simply live.~~CMH

Posts: 1186 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 09-15-2002 05:35 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As the ship touched down recinis smiled once more at graysith before speaking softly "we are home..." home...the word carried so much strength in recinis mind... Slowly they turned about and walked off, exiting the ship slowly to gaze upon the sith landing pad. he saw terrin waiting and slowly approuched him. Smiling to the man he gave him the still smiling darra, as he did so he spoke to her. "now you must go with your father a-" he stopped suddenly, his look becoming serious. "what has happened?" he asked softly, his word a whisper...
Galan had been extremly hesitant in handing her daughter to graysith...why would she not be here now to recieve her again? something was not right...
again he repeated the words "what has happened?"

--------------------

"my hearts my strongest weapon, my mind my swiftess blade, the words i speak can cut your flesh, and leave you in the gray"
---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.145
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-15-2002 05:43 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Of course...

"She has left, to find... us... and her baby..."

It was so simple, he couldn't understand how he didn't see it earlier...

He then realized how it made Terrin feel, and became very sorrowful... "I am sorry..."

[ 09-15-2002 05:44 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.194.189
Terrin Danner

Member # 110

posted 09-15-2002 05:46 PM     Profile for Terrin Danner   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin Danner     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Terrin looked at Loban blackly for a moment. "You assume too much," he growled.

Then he turned to Recinis, gratefully taking little JhinDarra back from Recinis, cradling her to him. She was smiling and bubbling and kicking as if not a thing untoward had ever happened to her; he gently kissed her forehead then drew back, looking into those big blue eyes.

Oh Darra, how I wish your Momma was here...

Then he turned to the words Recinis had spoken to him, a look of sorrow crossing his features. "Galen left the confines of this city shortly after you did. We know that she was headed for Coruscant, and suspect she is going there to seek out a bounty hunter named Sorben Tarnus. Tarnus is Darra's biological father. I'm not sure what she plans, but I think she may either be using Tarnus as a link to Roan or is planning to reclaim Darra from you, the Sith. But judging from where she is headed I believe the former is the most likely possibility. She could be headed for some terrible danger..."

He quieted at that, waiting to see what Recinis might have to say in reply.

[ 09-15-2002 09:32 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

~~Galen
It is a far greater thing to live a life with purpose and risk death than to simply live.~~CMH

Posts: 1186 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
Erik Kartan

Corellian Info Smuggler and Pilot

Member # 129

posted 09-15-2002 06:34 PM     Profile for Erik Kartan   Author's Homepage   Email Erik Kartan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Erik, who had been working busily maintainancing the controls of the Relentless was suddenly aware of the return of the others from Korriban. So, smiling and giving the navboard one final look-over, he headed off ship, locking her behind him.

He didn't have to go to far to find Terrin Danner and Recinis conversing, Loban Kenobi standing beside them. Erik simply waited and listened when Shayla at length proceeded out of the hatch of the ship, smiling and coming to him. Without so much as a word she wrapped her arms around his neck, batting her eyelashes.

He grinned and leaned down to reach her, placing a soft and lingering kiss upon her lips.

When are we gonna make it official, babe? he questioned through that link he had with her.

Soon, she replied. But first I sense a bit of filling in is in order...

--------------------

Hey! Where's my A-wing?!
My heart is broken....sweet sleep my Dark Angel... Evanescence, "My Heart is Broken"

Posts: 447 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Aug 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-15-2002 06:42 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I assume nothing, at this point... I sensed it, friend... if anyone is assuming, it would be you...

Lo-Ban quickly put this out of his mind, he understood Terrin wasn't in his normal state of mind... He shall keep his mouth shut, if that is what Terrin wanted...

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.194.189
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 09-15-2002 08:45 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis nodded slowly to terrin. a bit of understanding crossing his face. "worry not... All will end in the best, I assure it." he smiled sincerly then, the smile remained aimed at terrin, then turned it to graysith in reasurrance to his words to her.
He nodded slowly before looking about, and pausing his gaze on Shayla and Erik for a moment, then turning it upon loban with a slight frown at the boy's seeming frustration, or at least, the semi frustrated feelings which eminated from the boy.
the boy indeed did struggle with his emotions... He lacked the calm needed to truly grasp that which he saught to hold... Yes.. the force. an illusife element in this world... Even those that held in strongly, such as Shawn and himself, did not have full control of its wonders...but then, it was a part of the universe...a very unpredictable element it was indeed.
he sighed then, nodded slowly again to loban.
Before turning his gaze about once again, letting his voice come out smooth and clear "shall we return to the temple then? this is indeed not the most...comfortable place to discuss things, nor to wind down after such a journy as we have had."
nodding once more he awaited to see if anyone held any objections.

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.134
Aelvedaar

Dark Lord of the Sorcerers

Member # 34

posted 09-15-2002 09:12 PM     Profile for Aelvedaar   Author's Homepage   Email Aelvedaar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
It is a well known fact that there are certain moments in time where fate hangs in the balance, standing at the crossroads of split decision where events would happen in a certain manner if thus and so were to occur, and in quite another if the nexus were to turn the other way.

This moment, unbeknownst to me, was such a moment.

Watching the arrival of the party, now safely back in Phrinnchatka, I now cast one last glance into the Crystal Octahedron, that wondrous device over which I had been standing in silent vigilance for so long a time. I had seen the little fighter slide easily into the atmosphere of Coruscant, watched as Galen set out on her journey, taking care to be present when she met up with the bounty hunter and presented herself to him. All seemed in order as they met; neither made the attempt to kill the other, but seemed to speak of things instead. The Crystal is powerful but not omnipotent; while I could clearly see them, I could not know what words they spoke to each other. Secret words they must have been, for they went into protection of a small room to continue their discussion.

I nodded; all seemed well. I knew where they were and could take them at my will.

Comforted by this thought, I now turned from my magicks and went to greet my new peer, the young Dark Lord Q'utaro of the Warrior clan of the Sith. And thus it was that I did not see the ship fleeing Coruscant; nor was I aware of the direction into which they now traveled.

--------------------

I am NOT a Jedi....

Posts: 393 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-15-2002 09:51 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith smiled, letting a deep and heartfelt sigh of relief flood from her when she at last stepped foot on K'eel Doban soil. For as confident that she had been in the strengths of those with her, as strongly as she had felt that they would have been totally successful in their quest, the reality of it was that deep down she had been quite frightened at the prospect of meeting up with the evil one she had once called Lord. Now that specter had been laid to rest; while he yet represented himself as a cunning and still quite dangerous enemy to them, she now knew in her heart of hearts that in the end, it would be as Recinis had told her. They would persevere, and all would be well in the end.

Now there was the matter of the course they would travel in seeking that end; giving her love's arm, no her husband-to-be's arm a gentle affirming squeeze, letting her feelings flow along their link that he would know with each step she now took at his side that she was gaining her old elan once more, she now proceeded to leave the area on his arm and return to the temple...

...when he paused to discuss briefly with Loban. And with him listened to the heavy words being put across concerning her rather headstrong sister. She pursed her lips in sorrow at the rashness of what it appeared Galen was doing, but inside trusted in the abilities of her Sire. Certainly he could bring her safely back to them at any given moment; there must be a reason he was allowing her sway in this matter, and so regarding this matter she remained silent.

Loban, however....

Now she cast a quick glance up into Recinis's loving green eyes, and then released her grasp on his arm. Going to Loban she stopped before him, cocking her head a little while she just stood there considering him altogether. He seemed almost puzzled that she was there, as though wondering why she would bother to take notice of him. Her smile broadened.

"Thank you for being with us, Loban Kenobi," she finally said softly. "You have taken a step forward along the road of the brave and true. I sense you are uneasy with yourself; do not be. For you overcame your fear of a deadly danger, to come with us and to stand with us. You did not run when danger threatened, but stood steadfast.

"A warrior bears many weapons, young Loban... but he does not always use them all at once. Be that as it may, it is a wise warrior who keeps himself apportioned; you were just the weapon we have not found the need to use.

"Yet."

With another smile, she reached out a hand and let it rest lightly on Loban's shoulder. Then she returned to her love, to walk with him and return to the city proper. Indeed, there was much to discuss, as well as much to reveal to one and all.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 09-15-2002 10:08 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As they reached the inner city, recinis walked along in silence, drawing graysith closer to him as they walked.
Soon they had entered the temple, traveling through its hallway's to reach their room...

Recinis slowly removed his weapons from being, and set them aside, before turning to gaze upon his love... and soon-to-be wife... he smiled at the thought, he would spend eternity with her if he was given the chance, and even that would not seem long enough.
He approuched her slowly and kissed her, before wrapping an arm about her once more and heading to the dinning hall, perhaps somethign to eat and drink...

When they came upon Aelvedaar. He smiled to the great sith and bowed his head slightly "Greetings lord Aelvedaar"

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.235
Aelvedaar

Dark Lord of the Sorcerers

Member # 34

posted 09-15-2002 10:25 PM     Profile for Aelvedaar   Author's Homepage   Email Aelvedaar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I bow in turn to this newly strengthened one, knowing of his inheritance, knowing what he has done in claiming it. Such things need a more formal introduction; I turn about and saying no word, quietly lead the way through corridors and passageways. Once more it is as a replay of another day: soon I find us all gathered together here where I now stand, in this Dining Hall and lounge where these allies are so wont to come for food or drink or even to discuss matters of importance to them. Matters there are indeed ahead of us, but those do not cross my mind at this time. These are things of which we are aware, and already know what it is we must do to achieve anything close to victory in the destiny now beckoning to us all.

Instead, it is my desire to reveal something of a joyous nature to my allies and friends who are present.

Now I find myself raising my goblet in a toast of welcome, a greeting to one who is now peer to me. Capturing Recinis's verdant eyes with my own molten ones, I hold him with that grip, certain now that he will note how I at first bow my head to him... and follow this by a more formal one, right arm crossing my heart, left one holding the goblet aloft, bowing now deeply at the waist to Recinis that all present shall see this one-time homage I pay to him. Then, slowly, the movement almost reverent, I straighten, now holding my goblet aloft to one and all.

"It is my great pleasure to inform you all that the Triad, once only one, has now been strengthened into two. I wish now to present the new Dark Lord of the Warrior clan of the Sith, the rightful heir and Dark Lord Recinis Q'utaro, and his consort Jharmeen Jhin'Dar, known to you all as Graysith, the Chosen Daughter of the Sith."

My eyes roving to all, then settling in her violet ones, I take a deep draught of my wine, and am pleased further as the others solemnly follow suit. Then the Hall rings with cheers and laughter, and I lead the tradition by throwing my goblet into the fire, there to watch the flames lick it's surface, overcoming it completely just as I know this company will likewise overcome in the trials which yet lie ahead.

But that for another day. For the time is come for events to proceed which are of a far more joyous nature.

[ 09-15-2002 10:33 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Aelvedaar ]

--------------------

I am NOT a Jedi....

Posts: 393 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 09-15-2002 10:57 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis smiled to Aelvedaar for a moment, and then bowed his head slightly in appreciation. Slowly he turned his gaze from person to person, eying each with a meaningful stare. Lastly his gaze fell upon graysith, and remained upon her from then onward.
Slowly he brought his arms up, and laid his hands gently upon her shoulders, his gaze falling deeper and deeper into her own, reaching the point where it was as if the outside world faded completely away, for this was the time…
For some races, grand clothing, and spectacular music was to be warn… many times spent to plan… But the sith had never valued such things, for all that truly mattered was the spirit of one who existed, and such a precious thing it was for two spirits to become intertwined, why indeed did anyone need more then simply that?
He smiled sincerely as he removed his hands from her shoulders, presenting his right wrist before her. Slowly his left hand rose, a clawed finger coming down lightly upon his wrist before, ever so slowly that clawed finger began to trace out the golden design which lay in quite waiting for this moment, slowly red began to rise from the lines of that mark, as his claw pierced, and cut cleanly the skin upon his wrist.
Bringing forth his claw again, with it now covered lightly in his blood, he reached down to take her own wrist, and trace upon it a similar mark, one that looked to be the second half of the same symbol.
He then presented his wrist to her, his own wound readily producing blood, upon her wrist his blood lay in wait, ready for her to either trace upon it her own blood, or for it to be denied.
He smiled to her slowly, his glace never having left her eyes, “It is with the baring of this symbol, that I present myself to you for eternity, may our souls be bound forever. I ask that you join with me for the reminder of all time in the universe, beyond such things, and for eternity in all aspects… I share my blood, my very life force, with you, may you freely take from my strength whenever it is needed.”
He then awaited her acceptance…

[ 09-15-2002 11:01 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Recinis ]

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.187
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 09-15-2002 11:06 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla sat snuggled into Erik's embrace on a wonderfully plush couch in the lounge, listening to all that was being said and all the while basking in the wonderful proximity of her love.

Her soon to be husband...

She leaned against his shoulder dreamily, allowing herself the moment to simply wonder at the love she felt between the two of them. She made a mental note to ask Terrin Danner to officiate their wedding. Something small, simple, and intimate; but very much a wedding.

She smiled even more warmly to feel Erik's arm go around her shoulders. She snuggled into him further, smiling over in the direction of her sister and Teacher. And while she sensed overwhelming joy in Graysith, Shayla could also sense that despair at the rejection of her very own child still lurking somewhere deep beneath the surface. For a moment she simply shared that grief, sending a mental nudge of empathy in Graysith's direction.

Then she returned her thoughts to those of a much more joyous nature, for such was the occasion. And not one wedding soon to occur...but two!

Shayla's smile warmed even more at this.

And ahhhh...but there was even more to tell of than just weddings, now wasn't there?

But then, as Recinis stood and began to trace a wound into the flesh of his arm, likewise doing the same to Graysith, Shayla turned to watch and pay attention to what was occuring, all the while remaining snuggled in the strength of Erik's embrace.

As she watched what might appear to most humans as a disgusting act, she simply smiled, seeing the beauty of what it truly stood for.

The bonding of two bloodlines, the joining of two souls...

...the completion of one beautiful and wonderful whole which would be more than the sum of its parts ever would be.

[ 09-15-2002 11:11 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-15-2002 11:18 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith's wide violet eyes never left those of her love. During the entirety of this act of eternal love and binding of souls, she kept her gaze locked on his, letting him devour her very essence and take her into him even as he performed the magickal Sith rite of wedlock on her wrist.

The touch of his claw on her skin was electric; she felt as though every cell in her body were straining to the spot, to have the honor of being the one beneath the tip of that talon. The blood in her own body started singing with heady joy as, still not moving her eyes from his, but continuing to stare most intently into their green depths, her one hand raised almost with a mind of its own, index finger coming to rest lightly against the mark Recinis had traced there in his own blood. Her nails weren't quite as sharp as those of a Sith, but love made her press on, ignoring the sharp pain of the comparatively dull nail with which she now cut the design Recinis had placed upon her. Soon her own blood was welling freely to outline the symbol of clan lordship; carefully, again as though her very heart knew what to do and where to go with this, she then reached out the dripping finger and with her own blood retraced that very symbol on the wrist of her love.

"Thus I accept you as Lord and love, and vow to adhere to your side beyond death, beyond eternity, and beyond any adversity to come. My heart beats in yours, and yours in mine, Lord Recinis. Your blood is my life, and mine yours.

"We are one."

Hoping the words from her heart had been the correct ones to say, she fell silent, her eyes still boring into his, seeking his very soul that she could therein take a joyous plunge and drown.

[ 09-15-2002 11:21 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 09-15-2002 11:30 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Recinis' eyes continued to reach into hers, exchanging all he could mentaly with her, letting her feel everything he thought, his heart leaping with joy.
Slowly, he reached his sharp claw down to dip within his wrist's blood, then dipped it with her blood. raising it between them in quiet symbolism of there joined spirits. taking hold of her wrist once more, he touched the two bleeding wrists together, speaking now in a strong voice, for all to here "then now, from this day on, We are together... Never shall either be alone, for in one presence, we now hold two." with that the blood of their wrists seemed to heat as the sith magick went to work, binding there vows in the pages of the universe, never to be undone.
As there wrists seperated all traces of blood were gone, upon graysiths wrist was an almost exact copy of the symbol held by recinis's own, yet hers was more delicate, simbolizing that she was now the Mistress of the warrior clan... Lady of recinis heart. with that he smiled brightly, and leaned in to kiss her as never he had done before, his heart reaching out to hers, his mind finding comfort with hers. His spirit joining eternaly...with hers.

[ 09-15-2002 11:33 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Recinis ]

--------------------

---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.187
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 09-15-2002 11:49 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
For the very briefest of moments, yet one that would be held with the greatest of reverence, cherished always, Graysith now let her eyes drop from Recinis's to the symbol on her wrist.

There is was, in quiet splendor: the mark of the Dark Lord of the Warrior clan, it's design the whiff of sunlight, the kiss of moonlight, just as eternal, beyond it; it glowed with the quiet furnace of suns, one now actually retreating before the swelling fires now welling up to consume her.

For no longer was she an entity unto herself. Never again, never alone. Forever was she not only a part of this warrior Lord, but indeed the two of them together now lived as more than sum of their parts. More than whole, if such a thing was possible; there were no words with which she could express this.

It was merely something she felt in the depths of her being, in every cell of her body. She had said her blood was his life, and his hers, and indeed she could feel that heady union coursing joyously through her very veins.

And now her eyes widened further as the great reality of the moment slammed into her: the knowledge that for so very, very long she had been so very, very alone...

...and now would never find herself feeling thus again. It was an impossibility, guarded against by their very hearts, and paid homage to by the Beast within her which quietly laid down and went to sleep.

Nearly overwhelmed with the heady sensations rushing over and through and all around her, she did what came as a quite natural response. Utterly ignoring the presence of all, she simply melted into the arms of her love, and allowed herself to become lost in an embrace which transcended time, her lips locked to his, his heart pounding and soaring in hers.

[ 09-15-2002 11:54 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Terrin's Crew

The Guys

Member # 142

posted 09-16-2002 01:29 AM     Profile for Terrin's Crew   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin's Crew     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Jasyn sat in a couch with his comrades, a glass of yet more Sith brandy in his hand. Fortunately for everyone present, Terrin had given him a good warning glance when he'd gone for the goods, so he decided it would be wise to consume the alchol lightly. Beside him, Matt was partaking as well. The two shared light-hearted conversation while, at the end of the couch Terrin leaned back a bit with a sleeping Darra on his chest, his left hand placed gently across her back, holding her safely in place. His blue eyes roved the room occasionally, but then would defocus for a length of time as a depth of seriousness seeming to cloud his vision.

"You sure you dont want anything to drink?" Jasyn asked in Terrin's direction.

Terrin smiled a bit, then the look faded. "No, thanks. I just wanna sit and spend a little quiet time with Darra," he said at length. "She's had a busy day."

And at that he fell silent, continuing to watch the others enjoying themselves, quietly thanking the maker that Darra had returned unharmed. He made a mental note to ask Aelvedaar himself about Galen, not liking the fact that he really wasn't informed about what was going on concerning the watch assuring her continued saftey without the city. Even so, Terrin decided doing so now might seem impertinent and rude. But soon. Very soon.

For surely the Sith Lord had every awareness of where Galen was at this time...

[ 09-16-2002 01:33 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Terrin's Crew ]

--------------------

Crew currently consists of Aaron Barnes, Taylor Garrison, Jasyn Lancaster, and Matt Stanza
"We don't need no stinkin' Jedi!" ~~Jasyn
"Never trust a scoundrel."~~Aaron Barnes

Posts: 302 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Dec 2001  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-16-2002 10:10 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lo-Ban found no need to stick around, so he retired to his quarters...

Until, someone wished to greet him...

[ 09-16-2002 10:11 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Loban ]

Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 09-16-2002 10:22 AM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shawn sat quietly in his own little corner, watching everyone as they drank and socialized and made merry.
Well, most everyone.

In one corner he saw Terrin, who was holding his sleeping daughter and seeming very distant. Shawn knew that he was simply very concerned, and expected Terrin to soon give into his wish to inquire about Galen.

And over in another corner...

Shawn cast his gaze over to Loban Kenobi, who seemed to have sulking just a bit. Then he watched him as he departed altogether.

This was odd...

Shawn stood, slowly making his way towards the essence of the boy, his hands buried in the sleeves of his robe as he walked. At length he found him away from the others. Shawn was a bit curious as to why the boy had departed. "So, Loban Kenobi," he started quietly, "What have you learned thusfar in your travails with the Sith?"

[ 09-16-2002 10:30 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shawn Petrolu ]

--------------------

Please shoot me, I'm surrounded by idiots.

Posts: 553 | From: See Mara1Jade | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-16-2002 10:36 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Lo-Ban did not turn, merely slowed a bit, so Shawn could catch up...

"Recinis holds honor in high regard... tell me, how long have he and Graysith been a couple? Actually, non of my business... I shall be in my quarters, for some... meditating... unless, you wish to continue this conversation..."

He then turned, to meet Shawn's gaze, and waited...

Terrin Danner

Member # 110

posted 09-16-2002 10:51 AM     Profile for Terrin Danner   Author's Homepage   Email Terrin Danner     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
At length, Terrin stood, cradling Darra to him, and quietly approached the Sith Sorceror Aelvedaar. He nodded his head respectfully then cut to the chase, speaking quietly so as not to mar the happiness filtering throughout the room and so as not to awake the sleeping babe in his arms.

"I was wondering if there had been any change regarding Galen's journey to Coruscant since you last informed us of what was occuring," he said. His blue eyes met Aelvedaar's molten ones with a depth of complete seriousness and concern. "And is there any way we can let her know that Darra is again safe within the confines of this city?"

Then Terrin quieted at that, merely waiting, simply wanting Galen to at least have some peace of mind regarding the whereabouts of her...of their little girl.

--------------------

~~Galen

Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 09-16-2002 11:08 AM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shawn frowned, understanding the undercurrents of Loban's words. Then his look again became completely calm and impassive. "You are right, it is none of your concern," he replied simply. Then, "This is not a time to go meditate alone. This is a time of group togetherness. You will find in time that such small and seemingly insignificant things are very important. For a group who cannot enjoy themselves together cannot fight in battle together as a team. I would highly suggest that you return."

Then Shawn quieted at that, his blue-green gaze quietly assessing the blue one already directed towards him.

--------------------

Posts: 553 | From: See Mara1Jade | Registered: Mar 2002  |  Logged: 66.20.157.94
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 09-16-2002 11:25 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"I don't get the celebration... we failed, and it seems we continue to... I shall return, if it is for the betterment of the group... but, I do not promise to have 'fun'..."

Lo-Ban then gave way to Shawn's lead... "and by the way... I wasn't sulking, I have it under control..."

Shawn Petrolu

Trustworthy Jedi Knight

Member # 154

posted 09-16-2002 11:54 AM     Profile for Shawn Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shawn Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shawn remained completely calm as they returned to the lounge and dining area. "To everything there is a season. And with your 'failure' a modicum of success has also come, for now we know more of the enemy. And Recinis is now the Dark Lord of the Warrior clan, which means far more than it may appear to on the surface.

"Return not to have fun, for that is not my intention either. But one does learn much from togetherness with those he will be continuing to work with, and observation is a powerful tool to gain understanding. Watch and learn, my young friend. And above all, remember to be objective rather than subjective. Things are not always what they may initially appear."

[ 09-16-2002 12:44 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05