my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Episode 2 & 3   » Teaser Trailer (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Teaser Trailer
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 03-18-2005 08:16 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like how Palpatine screeches when he runs at 4 Jedi, one being freaking Mace WIndu (7th form master), and Kit Fisto, the horn-head guy, and the other long hair...

[ 03-18-2005 08:19 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Major-Konig ]

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.39.115
Takeshi Kovacs

Member # 602

posted 03-19-2005 07:46 AM     Profile for Takeshi Kovacs   Author's Homepage   Email Takeshi Kovacs     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That was the scene I was describing, and the "horn head guy" is Kia-Adi Mundi. Kind of a main character, you know. The other guy, I never really got a good glimps of, maybe I should watch it again. Then I could see who it really is.

NO! NO! STOP HAND STOP. NOOOO! CANT GO TO SITE> MUST STAY HERE. NOO! MUST STOP BODY FROM WATCHING MOVIE. AHHHHHHH. I CANT STOP IT. GO ON WITHOUT ME, IT IS TOO LATE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Don't bother to hide from me. I will find you. I am everywhere. There is nowhere you can't be found.

One way or another Revenge will be mine. And when revenge comes, it will be sweet.

Posts: 75 | From: | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 204.144.239.133
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 03-19-2005 10:40 AM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i think you're mistaken

Ki-adi-mundi is the cone-head Cerean Jedi, not the guy with two giganto-horns out of the sides of his head... Ki adi mundi was almost killed by Grievous on Hypori....

You should see it on the 21st, at 7 PM on Cartoon Network, clone wars series II begins

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.39.115
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 03-19-2005 01:40 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
are you threatening me, master jedi

the teaser was way better than it's theatrical brother.. oh well.

--------------------

In the absence of light, darkness prevails

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 69.92.121.200

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05