my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Episode 2 & 3   » Starting Speculation?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Starting Speculation?
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-06-2003 01:35 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does anyone have any speculation how the beginning scene will be. Everyone here should know they start with the screen roll, overviewing what has happen in the galaxy before the movie, and then it goes into space where a ship will come up?

I don't have any real general statement or speculation of what they will insert in the yellow print, but I have an idea of how they will start the movie.

George Lucas will probably start it with higher, uptempo speeds and slow down and speed up, kinda like he did in the last movie.

Well if you can call an explosion an uptempo thing..hehe

I have a feeling that a small group of Clones will land on one of the big planets in the movie. If you've ever seen the Clone Commando trailer for a coming LucasArts came, it will be like that.

This is only speculation, and I have a few different ones too..but I'll listen to all of the other ones you guys have before I bring in my other one.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 08-06-2003 09:36 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It will probably start off small. Like a hsip flying through space, or 2 people walking and talking to each other.

It could start off with the Jedi council discussing about the war.

--------------------

There is a shadowy voice in my heart, telling me to embrace the darkness.....

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 164.78.252.56
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-06-2003 10:32 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nyah, they won't broke the idea of having it coming from space onto planet. I don't know how they can do this though, I mean--in the war navy will be one of the big things. So I was wondering why they wouldn't start off face, their isn't any explainable action that I can see..

If you see one, please tell me.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
star_warrior20

Member # 513

posted 11-17-2003 11:39 AM     Profile for star_warrior20   Author's Homepage   Email star_warrior20     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it will start off with a ship going to some unknown destination & an unknown planet in the distance

--------------------

Sanity does not exist in this world, just like the Force is with young Skywalker, but he is not a Jedi yet.

Posts: 17 | From: Jedi Temple, under the tutelage of Master Qui-Gon Jin | Registered: Nov 2003  |  Logged: 67.31.171.137

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05