The Holonet Boards   » Episode 2 & 3   » Starting Speculation?

LumbiaSith

posted 08-06-2003 01:35 AM    
Does anyone have any speculation how the beginning scene will be. Everyone here should know they start with the screen roll, overviewing what has happen in the galaxy before the movie, and then it goes into space where a ship will come up?

I don't have any real general statement or speculation of what they will insert in the yellow print, but I have an idea of how they will start the movie.

George Lucas will probably start it with higher, uptempo speeds and slow down and speed up, kinda like he did in the last movie.

Well if you can call an explosion an uptempo thing..hehe

I have a feeling that a small group of Clones will land on one of the big planets in the movie. If you've ever seen the Clone Commando trailer for a coming LucasArts came, it will be like that.

This is only speculation, and I have a few different ones too..but I'll listen to all of the other ones you guys have before I bring in my other one.

Xam Ngboohan

posted 08-06-2003 09:36 PM    
It will probably start off small. Like a hsip flying through space, or 2 people walking and talking to each other.

It could start off with the Jedi council discussing about the war.

LumbiaSith

posted 08-06-2003 10:32 PM    
Nyah, they won't broke the idea of having it coming from space onto planet. I don't know how they can do this though, I mean--in the war navy will be one of the big things. So I was wondering why they wouldn't start off face, their isn't any explainable action that I can see..

If you see one, please tell me.

star_warrior20

posted 11-17-2003 11:39 AM    
it will start off with a ship going to some unknown destination & an unknown planet in the distance