my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Episode 2 & 3   » The Beginning?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: The Beginning?
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 04-24-2003 07:08 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How do you think the next movie will begin?

I have an idea that it will be somewhat the same as all the other movies. It will first take place in space, for space has been the trend for all the other movies. I think they will have it probably stationed aboard a ship coming down on Kamino or something of that another where Count Dooku will be there talking about the plans of the Death Star...

That'll tingle the excitment of sooooooooo many Star War fans. They'll probably explode at just the word Death Star.

I can just picture Count Dooku...

"Death, Death, Death...The Death Star...The Death Star"..

His voice being scratched over by a DJ, with the fans flipping out of their seat and bouncing off the wall.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 04-27-2003 07:53 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree totally with your suggested INTRO Lumbia... we must think alike!

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 04-27-2003 12:57 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, we are clones from the Clone Wars who are here to dominate the future of Palpatine and rip his head off before he can hurt the precisious mind of Anakin Skywalker.

[ 04-27-2003 12:57 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Shahrazad

Member # 617

posted 03-19-2005 08:33 PM     Profile for Shahrazad   Author's Homepage   Email Shahrazad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anakin? having a precious mind? he needs to follow his beliefs, not just what peopls tell him to do. How can go from a wanna-be-a-jedi-so-much-that-it-hurts guy to the worst chahracter?

--------------------

Kneel before me. Fear me.

Posts: 40 | From: | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 204.144.239.133
Takeshi Kovacs

Member # 602

posted 03-20-2005 08:08 AM     Profile for Takeshi Kovacs   Author's Homepage   Email Takeshi Kovacs     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anikan sucks, vader kicks. I see nothing wrong with the dark side. Imagine if Yoda went to the dark side.

Or Mace.

--------------------

Don't bother to hide from me. I will find you. I am everywhere. There is nowhere you can't be found.

One way or another Revenge will be mine. And when revenge comes, it will be sweet.

Posts: 75 | From: | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 204.144.239.133
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 03-20-2005 11:27 AM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I do believe your theory is correct, as in ALL of the movies, it STARTS in space, then a ship of somekind becomes dominant in the picture.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223
Djannii

Broken Back Button

Member # 619

posted 03-20-2005 02:29 PM     Profile for Djannii   Author's Homepage   Email Djannii     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yep, that is true.

--------------------

I will eat your soup.

Posts: 3 | From: | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 204.144.239.133
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 03-20-2005 02:42 PM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think it will begin in space, as lumbia has said, but it won't be Kamino, it may begin with Grievous' ship, the invisible hand, over Coruscant...

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 24.238.39.115

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05