The Holonet Boards   » Episode 2 & 3   » The Beginning?

LumbiaSith

posted 04-24-2003 07:08 PM    
How do you think the next movie will begin?

I have an idea that it will be somewhat the same as all the other movies. It will first take place in space, for space has been the trend for all the other movies. I think they will have it probably stationed aboard a ship coming down on Kamino or something of that another where Count Dooku will be there talking about the plans of the Death Star...

That'll tingle the excitment of sooooooooo many Star War fans. They'll probably explode at just the word Death Star.

I can just picture Count Dooku...

"Death, Death, Death...The Death Star...The Death Star"..

His voice being scratched over by a DJ, with the fans flipping out of their seat and bouncing off the wall.

Dash Kelderon

posted 04-27-2003 07:53 AM    
I agree totally with your suggested INTRO Lumbia... we must think alike!

LumbiaSith

posted 04-27-2003 12:57 PM    
No, we are clones from the Clone Wars who are here to dominate the future of Palpatine and rip his head off before he can hurt the precisious mind of Anakin Skywalker.

[ 04-27-2003 12:57 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

Shahrazad

posted 03-19-2005 08:33 PM    
Anakin? having a precious mind? he needs to follow his beliefs, not just what peopls tell him to do. How can go from a wanna-be-a-jedi-so-much-that-it-hurts guy to the worst chahracter?

Takeshi Kovacs

posted 03-20-2005 08:08 AM    
Anikan sucks, vader kicks. I see nothing wrong with the dark side. Imagine if Yoda went to the dark side.

Or Mace.

Rykounagin

posted 03-20-2005 11:27 AM    
I do believe your theory is correct, as in ALL of the movies, it STARTS in space, then a ship of somekind becomes dominant in the picture.

Djannii

posted 03-20-2005 02:29 PM    
Yep, that is true.

Major-Konig

posted 03-20-2005 02:42 PM    
I think it will begin in space, as lumbia has said, but it won't be Kamino, it may begin with Grievous' ship, the invisible hand, over Coruscant...