my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Episode 2 & 3   » I Know What Happens in Ep.III (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: I Know What Happens in Ep.III
Xanatos

Broken Back Button

Member # 365

posted 10-12-2002 12:09 PM     Profile for Xanatos   Author's Homepage   Email Xanatos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Palpatine Tells Anakin To Go Get a Crystal for him.Little does Anakin Know That The Crystal Is All Powerful.Obi-Wan Tries to stop Anakin By Lightsaber Battling With Him. Anakin Falls In The volcano With the crystal.Anakin Barley Hangs on.Obi-Wan Thought Anakin Fell in The volcanoSo He Goes And Tells Yoda.Yoda Says Anakins Alive. Palpatine Fixes Anakin Up Into The Darth Vaders Suit .Anakin Thinks He Owes Palpatine His Life So He Becomes His Servant.

--------------------

Xanatos

Posts: 8 | From: U.S. | Registered: Oct 2002  |  Logged: 206.29.123.5
Obi-Wan

unregistered

posted 10-14-2002 06:14 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You Are right.I know because I've found out that very same thing.
Logged: 206.29.123.28
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 10-15-2002 11:46 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ummm...sorry to burst yer bubble, but id have to dissagree, thats not lucas's style, he will have witty story plots, and flashy turn arounds... I have already stated this is going to be made for a continues flow... or rather, episode three will leave of so people can watch straight from 1-6 and it will make sense... it is thus that at the end of ep. III, and not mid way, as some believe, anakin will die, and then you will have to watch ANH and all that to see what happens.

Yes, it could be based off of a volcano, but that rumors been going around sense the begining of starwars, you really gonna rely on it? i personaly think anakin will be overseeing the begining productions of palpatines brand new weapon for the republic, though we all know it doesnt get used for the republic*coughDEATHSTARcough* he and obi-wan will fight, and anakin will fall into the powercore, or something, and then, if its not the end of the movie, thats all we see out of palpatine and anakin for the rest of the film... Im personaly looking forward to seeing chewy and han being introduced, as we know they have to have a part in the movie, you know, seeing what it is han does that makes jaba so darned mad...heck, i bet you jar jar gets fed to the rancor.... HA! WOULDNT THAT BE GREAT?!

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.91
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 10-16-2002 12:00 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
While I agree to most of that, Entaris, I hope they show Anakin transforming into Vader... I mean, this is the last movie!!

*wants to see it all*

--------------------

In the absence of light, darkness prevails

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.104
catwmnjedi

Member # 343

posted 10-16-2002 11:04 PM     Profile for catwmnjedi   Author's Homepage   Email catwmnjedi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Death Star power core... I like that one! Much cooler and more sci-fi than a volcano, IMO.

--------------------

Call me Cat...
"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid." -- Solo in ANH
(writing for Finn Caglion and Jazelle Corona)

Posts: 20 | From: Peoria, IL | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 63.155.104.159
Brodie-Wan

Member # 294

posted 10-18-2002 09:42 PM     Profile for Brodie-Wan   Author's Homepage   Email Brodie-Wan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i have the episode 3 screenplay so i know what happens for sure

--------------------

And thats all i have to say about that.

Posts: 42 | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 209.202.90.223
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 10-18-2002 09:54 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
where did you get this ""screenplay""?

--------------------

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.160.179
Smalleyjedi

Member # 149

posted 10-20-2002 02:03 PM     Profile for Smalleyjedi   Author's Homepage   Email Smalleyjedi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry about your screenplay, but GL hasnt even written ep3 yet, maybe parts, but no scripts yet. And the voive of Vader has been signed for a five minute spot at the end, so likely we will see Vader. I doubt this crystal thing though, it doesnt sound like what I'm expecting....I don't know what I am, but not that.

--------------------

The force is all, the force takes no sides. The only darkness is in your heart.

Posts: 22 | From: Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  Logged: 205.188.209.6
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 10-20-2002 05:42 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, id just like to put this out there... the episode 3 "screen play" has been available sense episode I was in the making... there are a lot of starwars fans out there that are like "OMG! IM GONNA WRITE THE SCREENPLAY!" then they do, and post it on the net, and misguide people...

Hrmmm.... Now that i think about it... IM GONNA WRITE A SCREENPLAY FOR EPISODE 4!... I wonder if anyone will fall for it... Who wants to help me?

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.138
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 10-20-2002 06:26 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No... how stupid do you think people are... they'd never fall for an episode 4 screenplay...

Episode 3 1/2 is where to get 'em...

--------------------

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.160.179
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 10-20-2002 10:17 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmm... Maybe... just maybe... Hmm... Lets write a screenplay for episode 7...ya, some new movie, start rummers ,untill finaly GL has to release it, because to many people are expecting it!

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.82
Dooku

Broken Back Button

Member # 345

posted 10-27-2002 08:28 AM     Profile for Dooku   Author's Homepage   Email Dooku     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can I be in on that Entaris? I have some great ideas!

--------------------

Surely you can do better!

Posts: 7 | From: Berkshire, UK | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 213.122.95.115
Brodie-Wan

Member # 294

posted 10-27-2002 06:11 PM     Profile for Brodie-Wan   Author's Homepage   Email Brodie-Wan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i have the screenplay from ep3 when GL wrote it the first time back in the day
and if any one whats it there welcomed to have it

--------------------

And thats all i have to say about that.

Posts: 42 | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 209.202.90.206
Smalleyjedi

Member # 149

posted 10-27-2002 11:27 PM     Profile for Smalleyjedi   Author's Homepage   Email Smalleyjedi     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I really don't think it is going to be anything like the ep3 we ill see, even IF it was written by GL, i didn't think he ever wrote it then.

--------------------

The force is all, the force takes no sides. The only darkness is in your heart.

Posts: 22 | From: Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  Logged: 152.163.188.199
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 11-03-2002 09:33 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can tell you this right now... Episode three is gonna be GOOD... Cause, im thinking dooku and yoda have a rematch... Hell, yoda knows about vader, maybe yoda's final battle is with vader!

I just hope they show yoda fighting again, that was the best thing ever...

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.164
yodadasolja

Broken Back Button

Member # 418

posted 01-16-2003 06:23 PM     Profile for yodadasolja   Author's Homepage   Email yodadasolja     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i know someone who works at lucasfilm, and i have the ep.3 story plot, not script. it is titled "knightfall." anakin was ordered by palpatine to kill bail organa because he was a "traitor." it doesnt work because obi-wan stops the sniper shot. then comes a 15 second chase scene, that leads up to anakin switching to the dark side and fighting obi-wan. anakin loses and falls into the melting pit of a warehouse in lower coruscant.

after this, basically anakin becomes darth vader, and kills mace windu. yoda gets in a fight with dooku, who gets smashed and causes the "cave" where luke "fights" "darth vader", which is actually a physical appearance of dooku's dead but lingering dark side energy.

hope this cleared some things up. if there are any questions, just ask.

--------------------

It is not often that great insight and the best lightsaber techniques are found in one bodily manefestation.

Posts: 5 | From: st louis | Registered: Jan 2003  |  Logged: 66.136.177.161
Naga Sadow

Member # 348

posted 02-05-2003 05:24 PM     Profile for Naga Sadow   Author's Homepage   Email Naga Sadow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love how people always decide to make up things. Here is something directly quoted from starwars.com:

Without a final script in hand, the production team has learned to adapt to Lucas' quick-paced style. "We try to be in a position where we can really move when called upon and be ready to go quickly." Bocquet cites a new ship for one of the film's heroes as an example. "We still don't know if we're going to need a full-size cockpit or a full-size ship, but we're doing all the technical drawings for it. Even if we don't build it, then that information is ready for ILM to have and use."

Despite advances in digital sets, he expects the total set effort to be roughly the same for the final Star Wars chapter. "In the end we spent about the same on Phantom and on Clones, so that if you think about what you spend: nails and wood and people, then obviously we ended up building more or less the same. We ended up with 64 sets on Clones or parts of sets, and 53 on Phantom. They might have been smaller bits or bigger bits in quantity, but we spent the same. So while there were fewer in quantity on Phantom, they were a bit bigger. It's a pure guess on this one."

After meeting with Lucas, Bocquet emerged with enthusiasm, armed with a long list of needed environments and any worries about having enough work to keep busy left well behind him. "I think it's going to be a wonderful mixture of old and new," he said.

Feature: Meet the Episode III Art Department
Captions: Chubalicious
Image Attack: Twin Pods
News: Second Star Wars Fan Film Awards

News: Preparing for Episode III
Jedi Council: 3 Hour Ep III?
Jedi Council: Will the disappearing mystery be solved?
News: The Next Generation of Digital

Gavin Bocquet
George Lucas
Industrial Light & Magic
Rick McCallum

© 2003 Lucasfilm Ltd. Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Business inquiries.

Stop LYING! None of you have a "story board/script/ or anything", Lucas hasn't even given a copy of his ideas out to Rick or Gavin yet, which means noone has any information as to what he has in the makes as far as the story goes. For teh most part, they are just trying to make props and hope they will work out for the scripts best intest, they are also hoping that they can make each object flexable enough to be altered on teh fly.

--------------------

**To know nothing is bad**To learn nothing is worse**

Posts: 22 | From: Yavin 4 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  Logged: 66.161.181.65
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 02-07-2003 06:44 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I'd have to agree with the last statement... they only began writing a couple of months ago... so it is doubtful, not impossible, that version is correct...

--------------------

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 66.156.194.252
Jaina Solo

Member # 434

posted 03-16-2003 01:55 PM     Profile for Jaina Solo   Author's Homepage   Email Jaina Solo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i know how Anakin turns into vader. I read an arctile about it at Starwars.com. Obi-Wan fights Anakin and strikes him in the lungs, so he has to wear his Darth Vader suit to survive.

[ 03-16-2003 01:56 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Jaina Solo ]

Posts: 34 | From: | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 66.68.209.215
Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 05-19-2003 08:18 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually Anakin does not get stabbed in the lung. His lung injury is sustained when he falls into the smelting pit and inhales a whole lot of burning hot gases and liquids. I bet that when that happens Palpatine will be present....Obi wan will probably be attacked leaving Palpatine looking down at anakin in the pit. Anakin will scream,"Master please....help me" (note almost similar to RTOJ luke skywalker,"father please...help me")......this is another hypothesis...do not quote me.

--------------------

There is a shadowy voice in my heart, telling me to embrace the darkness.....

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-19-2003 08:48 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Personally, I'll just wait for the movie. I would rather be surprised and entertained than somehow "let down" because it doesn't happen the way I thought it would.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.208.165
Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-20-2003 04:36 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey come on......speculation and hypothesising are half the fun about waiting for new movies to be released...

--------------------

Capt. OBVIOUS

Member # 465

posted 05-20-2003 01:44 PM     Profile for Capt. OBVIOUS   Author's Homepage   Email Capt. OBVIOUS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anakin will turn into Darth Vader, Padme will have twins, the Jedi council will die off very quickly, Yoda will go into hiding, and Anakin and Obi-Wan will fight!

Another job well done!

No need to fear, Capt. OBVIOUS is here!

--------------------

The Doctor said my nose wouldn't bleed so much if I keep my finger out of there.

Posts: 50 | From: Anywhere something OBVIOUS needs to be pointed out! | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164
Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-20-2003 05:12 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmm.....yes......

--------------------

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 05-20-2003 06:16 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Obvious one, I didn't know any of that...**sarcastic**

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05