my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Episode 2 & 3   » I Know What Happens in Ep.III (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: I Know What Happens in Ep.III
Xam Ngboohan

Force Sensitive Mercenary

Member # 463

posted 05-21-2003 06:27 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Come on give more spoilers(hhe he)
*i m addicted to spoilers*

--------------------

There is a shadowy voice in my heart, telling me to embrace the darkness.....

Posts: 316 | From: Singapore | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 134.144.240.3
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 05-22-2003 06:31 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man that Capt. OBVIOUS is really good at pointing out the obvious!!!

He he he, they'll never gues my secret identity!

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-22-2003 06:32 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
whats your secret identity.....come on i can keep a secret.....you can send a private message.

--------------------

Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 05-22-2003 09:09 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, it's no big secret anymore XAM. I am also Capt. OBVIOUS.

I just hope Capt. OBVIOUS can find an appropriate place to jump into the RP. I see that you made your transition into RP mode. Great job with that! Very descriptive. Keep up the good work and maybe one of these days you can meet up with Capt. OBVIOUS!!!

--------------------

Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-22-2003 05:15 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dash are you also Dink the Jawa?

--------------------

Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 05-22-2003 06:43 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes O-B-1 Kenobi, I am also DINK the Wonder JAWA.

--------------------

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164
Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-22-2003 06:49 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually I m not O-B-1, thats my cousin. He lives in de apartment downstairs and since his computer has no internet connection, he comes up to use mine. We also share e-mail address.

--------------------

DINK the Wonder JAWA

Member # 438

posted 05-22-2003 07:11 PM     Profile for DINK the Wonder JAWA   Author's Homepage   Email DINK the Wonder JAWA     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, it's OBVIOUS that I was wrong. Sorry XAM, I won't get you confused again. And Welcome to O-B-1 Kenobi. Nice to see you in the RP.

--------------------

DINK-Dink, Dink-dink-dink-dink-dink-dink, DINK-Dink, Dink-dink-dink-dink-dink-dink, DINK-DINK, Dink-dink-dink-dink....

Posts: 32 | From: Following DASH's every move | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164
Force Heretic

Broken Back Button

Member # 468

posted 05-23-2003 09:44 PM     Profile for Force Heretic   Author's Homepage   Email Force Heretic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What they didnt tell you is that there's gonna be a "Prototype Death Star"

First, Obi-wan is gonna get captured along with Yoda and Amidala, and ALL the Jedi Knights and people of the Jedi Council are gonna board the Prototype Death Star to save Obi and Yoda

Then, COunt Dooku will send Amidala in an Escape pod to Naboo. After she lands, Dooku fires the superlaser. It's gonna destroy Naboo, and all those Gungans along with Amidala, that's why Anakin turns to the Dark Side. Anakin and Obi and (Yoda in a cargo hatch) escape in Naboo fighters, but Anakin turns around.

And then Anakin is gonna fly into the death star and blow it up, with a Naboobian Starfighter again, yelling as he flies away

"Now THIS is podracing! Whoo!"

And THAT's how all the Jedi are killed, and anakin turns to the darkside, b/c he's killed them all. Obi is so depressed that he drops off Yoda on Degoba and he flies to Tatooine

THE END

Posts: 2 | From: In the Projects | Registered: May 2003  |  Logged: 66.161.193.245
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 05-23-2003 09:47 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From what I've heard, Naboo survives the Clone Wars.....

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-23-2003 09:52 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I m with Lumbiasith on this one. Naboo does not get destroyed and Amidala does not get killed. as you remember Leia said that she remembered Amidala as being very sad.

And the death star prototype is not destrroyed in Ep3.....it is destroyed by Kyp Durron in "Champions of the Force"

--------------------

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 05-23-2003 09:54 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think he was just playing around.

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-23-2003 09:55 PM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Playing around? Damn i actually believed he posted for a while.....

--------------------

Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 05-24-2003 07:01 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh, look at how a few little spoilers (true or not) can get some of our backs up in the air. I personally don't pay much attention to spoilers because of the fact that anyone can make up a beleiveable situation and say it is from a "REIABLE" source. Anyway, that's my take on the situation.

--------------------

Xam Ngboohan

Member # 463

posted 05-24-2003 07:03 AM     Profile for Xam Ngboohan   Author's Homepage   Email Xam Ngboohan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh well......to each his own.

--------------------

Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 06-02-2003 04:16 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah... It's just that there are so many FALSE rumors out there that by the time you actually get to see the film, it is either half ruined because you know most of what happns, or it is half ruined because what you expected to happen didn't. Which was getting me really so I stopped searching for spoilers about 2 years ago. Never read one since!

--------------------

star_warrior20

Member # 513

posted 11-11-2003 12:31 PM     Profile for star_warrior20   Author's Homepage   Email star_warrior20     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
just about everybody knows what happens in ep 3, Anakin falls into a lava pit after his fight with Ob1 & comes out with a burning hatred for the man so therefore he becomes Darth Vader

--------------------

Sanity does not exist in this world, just like the Force is with young Skywalker, but he is not a Jedi yet.

Posts: 17 | From: Jedi Temple, under the tutelage of Master Qui-Gon Jin | Registered: Nov 2003  |  Logged: 65.56.47.137

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05