my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » The Doctor Is In   » "StressBusters" (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: "StressBusters"
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-27-2003 01:08 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, giving up smoking, horrible concept...

But see, thats why im not gonna start smoking in the first place...
And caffine can rivel smoking id wager, it may not have horrible withdraw affects, that is unless your a hard core expresso drinker, but its addicting....

Next i have to give up suger, that'll probbably kill me...

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.64
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 06-28-2003 03:12 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Then why give up Sugar???

If you know it will kill you , then why put yourself through it?!?

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 63.88.67.230
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-28-2003 07:32 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cause ill just end up dieing from the bad shap im in... It'd be worth it in order to geta lil healthier...

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.6
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 06-29-2003 03:54 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bad shape? Bah! Who cares! As long as you can be happy with yourself!

I know I'm not as "fit" as I used to be. When I got married I kind of stopped playing sports, now I have a bit of a gut. But I'm working on it! I'll have it gone by the end of the summer!

--------------------

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 06-29-2003 09:09 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Im happy with myself, i just am not happy with the Toxins i take into my body on a daily basis... 'tis bad stuff... Indeed it is...

and good luck with yer gut, you can do it!

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.125
Dash Kelderon

Member # 427

posted 06-29-2003 10:23 AM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think I can!
I think I can!
I think I can!

*does 3 seconds of Exercize*

Nope! *heavy breathing* I can't do it!

I'm such a quitter!

--------------------

Agent Korsair

Member # 534

posted 05-18-2004 03:08 AM     Profile for Agent Korsair   Author's Homepage   Email Agent Korsair     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well my stress reliever is to listen to Phantom of the Opera or Les Miserables, while I plot my foes demises. Well I have alot of foes and all I listen to is Phantom of the Opera and Les Miserables, so I'm usually pretty calm and non-stressed out.

--------------------

"Don't move for a second, I've got a perfect shot at your head."

Posts: 44 | From: Unknown | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 168.103.208.193
Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 09-30-2005 07:45 PM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My stress reliever is usually to play a video game like Rome: Total War, Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War, or Revenge of the Sith on PS2 while listening to Metallica S&M.

--------------------

It's nothing personal. It's just business.

Posts: 97 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  Logged: 64.136.49.226
Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 09-30-2005 07:45 PM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My stress reliever is usually to play a video game like Rome: Total War, Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War, or Revenge of the Sith on PS2 while listening to Metallica S&M.

--------------------

Posts: 97 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  Logged: 64.136.49.226
Sa'kal'ishaalas

Member # 532

posted 10-02-2005 09:20 PM     Profile for Sa'kal'ishaalas   Author's Homepage   Email Sa'kal'ishaalas     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm, stress relievers.....well.....I typically sit in my room brooding while listening to some kind of heavy rock (like Metallica, Marilyn Manson, Disturbed), solving my problems in my head with the best desireable outcome for me (hehe, those thoughts can be very, very evil). Or I play starcraft, sleep, sleep, play on the computer, sleep, listen to music, sleep, talk to my friends, and sleep some more (I guess I like sleeping alot to).
Posts: 173 | From: | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 69.233.49.126
Kitiana

Member # 598

posted 10-05-2005 11:18 PM     Profile for Kitiana   Author's Homepage   Email Kitiana     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
When I get stressed out I like to work out, listen to music, go do something I enjoy (horse back riding, drawing, writing) or talk to my husband.

--------------------

Life is only what you make of it...
http://www.geocities.com/reyven_tear/Kitiana1.jpg

Posts: 107 | From: Iraq | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 144.104.30.38
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 10-06-2005 04:39 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I design jewelry to sell, ride my horse, commune with my cats (which will put me to sleep; they're THAT good!) go out and star-gaze, or read a book. Sometimes a long walk along country roads is nice, too.

Then I come here to write... and voila! Zee stress, she oftentimes AMPLIFIES.

*snickers*

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.196
Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 10-06-2005 07:00 PM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are we really that bad Graysith?

I like walks at night. As long as it's not too cold. *shivers*

--------------------

Posts: 97 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.5
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 11-03-2005 06:08 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, this always makes me laugh so hard that I'm quite relieved of stress: http://www.sequentialpictures.com/moviestarwarsepisode3.html

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.208.74.149
Padme of Hidden Lake

Really Nice Member

Member # 107

posted 11-07-2005 05:50 PM     Profile for Padme of Hidden Lake   Author's Homepage   Email Padme of Hidden Lake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think a great stress releif is finally getting a REAL Job!!! And I now have one YAY!!! First grade special education - this is going to be fun!!!

--------------------

A friend once told me "The Turtle Moves" I think we should all remember that right now...
Don't dance to live, live to dance!

Posts: 319 | From: Wandering the planet | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 67.136.210.72
Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 11-07-2005 10:13 PM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats Padme' I'm happy you got a job you'll enjoy.

--------------------

Posts: 97 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.5
Padme of Hidden Lake

Really Nice Member

Member # 107

posted 11-27-2005 12:58 PM     Profile for Padme of Hidden Lake   Author's Homepage   Email Padme of Hidden Lake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you, Aelly!

--------------------

A friend once told me "The Turtle Moves" I think we should all remember that right now...
Don't dance to live, live to dance!

Posts: 319 | From: Wandering the planet | Registered: May 2001  |  Logged: 67.136.210.72

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05