my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Characters   » Worst Acted Characters?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Worst Acted Characters?
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 04-24-2003 07:12 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well on the flip side of my other question, which character was the worst role played?

[ 04-24-2003 07:12 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Dash Kelderon

On the Road to Redemption

Member # 427

posted 04-24-2003 07:50 PM     Profile for Dash Kelderon   Author's Homepage   Email Dash Kelderon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The guy from ESB who says "Two fighters against a star destroyer?!?"

I just think it was so GEEK the way he said his ONE line in the whole movie!

--------------------

Those 2 guys may be IDIOTS... but they think the same way I do!

Posts: 655 | From: M.I,A | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 24.233.122.164
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 04-24-2003 09:33 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now, that's not a good question to ask, since the feelings of the author might get hurt.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.208.165
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 04-24-2003 10:25 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What do you mean, the author doesn't have to do anything with the direction the actor takes the character. I don't know, it's just my opinion...

---------------------------

Oh, I think I know what your talking about now, I'm not talking 'bout Role playing characters. I'm talking about the movie characters....

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 04-05-2005 10:00 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"I killed them all, not just the women, but the children!" That is SO LAME.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223
Sellith

Member # 625

posted 04-05-2005 10:24 PM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I thought the line was "I killed them, not just the men, but the women, and the children!" ok it was close enough but I thought that was ok. The worst for me is R2s line "beep beep boop" I mean thats just bad grammer! Seriously I think the worst was the "YIPEEEEEE" by the young Anakin in Episode 1

--------------------

The Jedi are the true evil.

Posts: 84 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 82.40.11.140
Takeshi Kovacs

Member # 602

posted 04-06-2005 07:15 AM     Profile for Takeshi Kovacs   Author's Homepage   Email Takeshi Kovacs     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm sorry for all you Haden Christenson fans out there, but I just think he sucks. Maybe in some movies he is good, but in Star Wars, he didn't get the feeling. A lot of his lines he didn't deliver well. I liked the way he said some of his humerous lines, but thats it. So next time, he should be in a comedy, not an action movie.

Also, "Two fighters agianst a Star Destroyer!" was a cool line. That guy is my role model. geez, what talent.

[ 04-10-2005 08:54 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Takeshi Kovacs ]

--------------------

Don't bother to hide from me. I will find you. I am everywhere. There is nowhere you can't be found.

One way or another Revenge will be mine. And when revenge comes, it will be sweet.

Posts: 75 | From: | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 204.144.239.136

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05