The Holonet Boards   » Characters   » Worst Acted Characters?

LumbiaSith

posted 04-24-2003 07:12 PM    
Well on the flip side of my other question, which character was the worst role played?

[ 04-24-2003 07:12 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

Dash Kelderon

posted 04-24-2003 07:50 PM    
The guy from ESB who says "Two fighters against a star destroyer?!?"

I just think it was so GEEK the way he said his ONE line in the whole movie!

Graysith

posted 04-24-2003 09:33 PM    
Now, that's not a good question to ask, since the feelings of the author might get hurt.

LumbiaSith

posted 04-24-2003 10:25 PM    
What do you mean, the author doesn't have to do anything with the direction the actor takes the character. I don't know, it's just my opinion...

---------------------------

Oh, I think I know what your talking about now, I'm not talking 'bout Role playing characters. I'm talking about the movie characters....

Rykounagin

posted 04-05-2005 10:00 PM    
"I killed them all, not just the women, but the children!" That is SO LAME.

Sellith

posted 04-05-2005 10:24 PM    
I thought the line was "I killed them, not just the men, but the women, and the children!" ok it was close enough but I thought that was ok. The worst for me is R2s line "beep beep boop" I mean thats just bad grammer! Seriously I think the worst was the "YIPEEEEEE" by the young Anakin in Episode 1

Takeshi Kovacs

posted 04-06-2005 07:15 AM    
I'm sorry for all you Haden Christenson fans out there, but I just think he sucks. Maybe in some movies he is good, but in Star Wars, he didn't get the feeling. A lot of his lines he didn't deliver well. I liked the way he said some of his humerous lines, but thats it. So next time, he should be in a comedy, not an action movie.

Also, "Two fighters agianst a Star Destroyer!" was a cool line. That guy is my role model. geez, what talent.

[ 04-10-2005 08:54 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Takeshi Kovacs ]