my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » Characters   » Favorite Character (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Favorite Character
Brodie-Wan

Member # 294

posted 07-28-2002 04:42 PM     Profile for Brodie-Wan   Author's Homepage   Email Brodie-Wan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Obi-Wan, Yoda and Mace "Mother Fuckin" Windu

[ 07-28-2002 04:43 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Brodie-Wan ]

--------------------

And thats all i have to say about that.

Posts: 42 | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 209.202.90.231
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 07-28-2002 05:15 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's funny... I thought his middle name started with an 'L'....
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.189
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 07-29-2002 12:42 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Loban:

That's funny... I thought his middle name started with an 'L'....

heheh.

Mine is definately Darth Maul. Sure, I know a few of you think that he was all flash and that he did horribly in the fight against Obi-Wan. Remember though, Obi Wan began to win his fight only when he used his anger...only when he used the dark side.

Before that though, he was handling a padawan who was practically about to become a full fledged jedi, and a jedi who didn't sit on the council because of his stubborness.

Anyway, I like Maul because he's all about getting the job done. The fact that he hardly ever spoke makes his character even more profound. Of course, there's always that one line...

"Fear, Fear Attracts The Fearful, The Strong, The Weak, The Innocent, The Corrupt. Fear, Fear Is My Ally."

All I gotta say is...damn.

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.17.163
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 07-29-2002 09:37 PM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Taehun:[QB]

Sure, I know a few of you think that he was all flash and that he did horribly in the fight against Obi-Wan. Remember though, Obi Wan began to win his fight only when he used his anger...only when he used the dark side.
.[/QB]

FINALY! someone that agree's with me! maul was the shizzt! he held his own against two jedi at the same time! what other bad guy in the sw univers can say that? dookue could only take one of them on at a time after all, i mean, maul was amazing in that fight, and also, to be able to wield a double bladed lightsaber takes skill that no other can match...he was just awsome, obi wan woulda never beaten him if it wasnt for the anger...

--------------------

"my hearts my strongest weapon, my mind my swiftess blade, the words i speak can cut your flesh, and leave you in the gray"
---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.135
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-07-2002 11:01 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have changed my mind completely, I think the best character ever within the films, and including our RPG would have to be Young Obi-Wan and GraySith. Both are so diverse, yet inside they are very diverse too. Obi-Wan knows that anger can lead him to the darkness, but when using it he knows he can manipulate it into light side so that he can excellerate his power, as he did in the fight with Darth Maul. Graysith has a reason of living, yet has so many problems achieving it, and hwo she does itis something that I like. I dont actually like my character better, as they haven't manifested into a stern thing that people would know, and be able to use with so much mixture. Im going to try and mash my player perfectly so that it'll fit..

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
blueandbronze

Broken Back Button

Member # 572

posted 12-05-2004 06:35 PM     Profile for blueandbronze   Author's Homepage   Email blueandbronze     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Original Trilogy: Leia or Chewbacca
New Trilogy: Padme, Anakin or Darth Maul
EU: Ysanne Isard

Posts: 4 | From: Kelowna, Canada | Registered: Nov 2004  |  Logged: 207.216.83.211
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 12-05-2004 08:55 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sith Wars: Lord Hoth
Pre-Clone Wars: Darth Maul
Clone Wars: Anakin (when he goes dark side)
Rebellion: Xizor
New Republic: Noghri/Wraith Squadron (favorite people in that case)
New Jedi Order: Corran Horn

[ 12-05-2004 08:56 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Rykounagin ]

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 70.56.6.223
Takeshi Kovacs

Member # 602

posted 03-14-2005 06:16 PM     Profile for Takeshi Kovacs   Author's Homepage   Email Takeshi Kovacs     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Corran Horn was cool, so was Face Loran or Kell. maul was awesome, and obi might not have used the darkside, i dont know. But the reason he lost, was good guys have to win, and Lucas needed to finish him off. But maul seems like the coolest sith, with the possible exception of exar kun.

--------------------

Don't bother to hide from me. I will find you. I am everywhere. There is nowhere you can't be found.

One way or another Revenge will be mine. And when revenge comes, it will be sweet.

Posts: 75 | From: | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 204.144.239.133
Kirsty

Broken Back Button

Member # 636

posted 05-04-2005 01:43 PM     Profile for Kirsty   Author's Homepage   Email Kirsty     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Obi-Wan is my favourite chatacter throughout all movies
Posts: 2 | From: N.Ireland | Registered: Apr 2005  |  Logged: 81.132.208.59
Sellith

Member # 625

posted 05-04-2005 01:57 PM     Profile for Sellith   Author's Homepage   Email Sellith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It has to be Darth Maul. The Double blade is the coolest weapon ever, and he uses it to perfection.

--------------------

The Jedi are the true evil.

Posts: 84 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2005  |  Logged: 82.40.11.140
Blade of Chaos

Member # 488

posted 05-19-2005 10:57 PM     Profile for Blade of Chaos   Author's Homepage   Email Blade of Chaos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Obi-Wan and Yoda, oh so definitely.

I always liked them a lot...

...but Revenge of the Sith made it certain.

They're the best!

--------------------

I am Ragorian, the mighty Blade of Chaos. Where I am weilded, darkness and dissent shall reign.

Posts: 152 | From: Under your bed... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  Logged: 24.8.206.27
Hawke

Broken Back Button

Member # 650

posted 05-23-2005 07:11 PM     Profile for Hawke   Author's Homepage   Email Hawke     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For some reason Lando has always been my favorite. I'm not entirely sure why, but he is. Obi-Wan and Yoda are tied with Lando as my favorite. I love them all.

--------------------

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." ~ Douglas Adams

Posts: 11 | From: Someplace boring | Registered: May 2005  |  Logged: 24.14.137.183
Sarisa Ker

Really Nice Member

Member # 644

posted 05-27-2005 11:43 PM     Profile for Sarisa Ker   Author's Homepage   Email Sarisa Ker     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like Darth Vader, Darth Maul, the Imperial Guards and Boba Fett

--------------------

Knowledge is power.

Posts: 259 | From: | Registered: May 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.6

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05