my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id

»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Useless Junk   » The start of a syndicate

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: The start of a syndicate
Captain Djorn

Member # 537

posted 05-15-2004 03:31 AM     Profile for Captain Djorn   Author's Homepage   Email Captain Djorn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It all started at Kaut shipyards

--------------------

Pilots have to have egos. It's the only thing that keeps them alive.

Posts: 35 | From: USA | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 204.144.239.53
Captain Djorn

Member # 537

posted 05-15-2004 03:37 AM     Profile for Captain Djorn   Author's Homepage   Email Captain Djorn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"All right men, we are the new liberation force of this cruiser.We will take this and go on to terrioze the public. We are the next generation of pirates. We shall soon have the latest in fleet technolagy. Remeber the plan. A group head fo the security office. B group, the bridge. C group, you will go to the hanar and take off in the fighters. I will head to the landing bay to take over one of the walkers there.okay move out!

--------------------

Blade of Chaos

Member # 488

posted 05-15-2004 03:45 AM     Profile for Blade of Chaos   Author's Homepage   Email Blade of Chaos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, Djorn. Good to see you got on here.

Not to sound stingy or anything...but this topic should go on the Complete Star Wars Universe board, instead of this one. Just so we can keep everything organized.

Also...rules around here are that you have to post a character description in the Descriptions forum before you start role playing. Read about that in the RP Headquarters board. It also couldn't hurt to make a interductory topic on the POD meet & greet board too.

So, sorry to be bringin all that down on ya, but rules are rules, I guess. I'll be following this topic closely, and hope to see you in the Complete Star Wars Universe soon.

--------------------

I am Ragorian, the mighty Blade of Chaos. Where I am weilded, darkness and dissent shall reign.

Posts: 152 | From: Under your bed... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  Logged: 67.4.16.12
Captain Djorn

Member # 537

posted 05-15-2004 03:47 AM     Profile for Captain Djorn   Author's Homepage   Email Captain Djorn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Running down the corriders with his blaster rifle in hand, Djorn pondered this operation. He was a tall gangly person, with jet black hair. He had set, determind look to his eyes, and appeared to be incredibly set on his task. He had been a kuat worker and now was fed up with the yard. They had undrpaid him and mistreated him for six long years and now he was out for revenge. Skiding into a doorway he ran down this corridor and then turned left to end up in the landing bay. He searched for the right walker and then hoped in a AT-PT.

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 05-15-2004 04:30 AM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What's wrong with you man, put this in your description or something, or in your pod greeting. But man, this is sad. Don't start it here, on the praxiums. This is only for us cool sith like people (jk).

GRAYSITH: DELTE THIS PLEASE, IT BURNS MY EYES.

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 168.103.203.119
Captain Djorn

Member # 537

posted 05-15-2004 02:00 PM     Profile for Captain Djorn   Author's Homepage   Email Captain Djorn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry, I am new here and was told to go to put it on this section by a friend. It will eventually come back on as I try to weave my story into this section. Sorry

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-16-2004 04:25 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, here we go:

First and foremost, welcome Djorn (although this isn't the correct place for a greeting, I thought I'd just hop on the bandwagon with everyone else who persists in this thread...)

Secondly, Djorn: half the above should be in character descriptions.

Thirdly, this nicely budding side-story does belong in CSWU, not the Sith forums.

In 24 hours, I am deleting this entire thread.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.253.7

All times are CT  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05