The Holonet Boards   » Useless Junk   » The start of a syndicate

Captain Djorn

posted 05-15-2004 03:31 AM    
It all started at Kaut shipyards

Captain Djorn

posted 05-15-2004 03:37 AM    
"All right men, we are the new liberation force of this cruiser.We will take this and go on to terrioze the public. We are the next generation of pirates. We shall soon have the latest in fleet technolagy. Remeber the plan. A group head fo the security office. B group, the bridge. C group, you will go to the hanar and take off in the fighters. I will head to the landing bay to take over one of the walkers there.okay move out!

Blade of Chaos

posted 05-15-2004 03:45 AM    
Hey, Djorn. Good to see you got on here.

Not to sound stingy or anything...but this topic should go on the Complete Star Wars Universe board, instead of this one. Just so we can keep everything organized.

Also...rules around here are that you have to post a character description in the Descriptions forum before you start role playing. Read about that in the RP Headquarters board. It also couldn't hurt to make a interductory topic on the POD meet & greet board too.

So, sorry to be bringin all that down on ya, but rules are rules, I guess. I'll be following this topic closely, and hope to see you in the Complete Star Wars Universe soon.

Captain Djorn

posted 05-15-2004 03:47 AM    
Running down the corriders with his blaster rifle in hand, Djorn pondered this operation. He was a tall gangly person, with jet black hair. He had set, determind look to his eyes, and appeared to be incredibly set on his task. He had been a kuat worker and now was fed up with the yard. They had undrpaid him and mistreated him for six long years and now he was out for revenge. Skiding into a doorway he ran down this corridor and then turned left to end up in the landing bay. He searched for the right walker and then hoped in a AT-PT.

Rykounagin

posted 05-15-2004 04:30 AM    
What's wrong with you man, put this in your description or something, or in your pod greeting. But man, this is sad. Don't start it here, on the praxiums. This is only for us cool sith like people (jk).

GRAYSITH: DELTE THIS PLEASE, IT BURNS MY EYES.

Captain Djorn

posted 05-15-2004 02:00 PM    
Sorry, I am new here and was told to go to put it on this section by a friend. It will eventually come back on as I try to weave my story into this section. Sorry

Graysith

posted 05-16-2004 04:25 PM    
OK, here we go:

First and foremost, welcome Djorn (although this isn't the correct place for a greeting, I thought I'd just hop on the bandwagon with everyone else who persists in this thread...)

Secondly, Djorn: half the above should be in character descriptions.

Thirdly, this nicely budding side-story does belong in CSWU, not the Sith forums.

In 24 hours, I am deleting this entire thread.