my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Beyond Star Wars   » Free-Stuff-Talk-Topic (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Free-Stuff-Talk-Topic
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-14-2002 07:27 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yah put in your little things and I'll later, I'd like to see others before mine in the first place.

[ 09-04-2002 10:44 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-14-2002 07:36 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Deigns to "bite....

OK, you had to ask this one, you just HAD to ask...!

(Gonna be TOUGH!!!)

Here goes (and not necessarily in order):

MALES:
1. Pierce Brosnan
2. Mel Gibson
3. Sean Connery
4. Harrison Ford
5. Paul Newman

FEMALES: lemme think about it, but Julia Roberts is gonna head the list.

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.104.34
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-14-2002 08:13 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Female:

1)Halle Berry
2)Jennifer Lopez
3)Britney Jackson (Girl at scool)
4)Beyonce Knowles
5)Elizabeth Hurley

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-14-2002 08:52 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
GS seems to have a thing w/ Mr. Bond... And Lumbia for the women of Austin Powers... how interesting... hehe

I guess the sexiest job is still secret agent? And I thought it was insurance salesperson... oh well...

OH, I guess I will give mine...

1. Ashley Judd
2. NATALIE PORTMAN!? hello...
3. Britney Spears~ someone had too
4. Lara Flynn Boyal
5. Beyonce Knowles

Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.181
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-14-2002 08:58 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Says in a sly, smooth voice:

"You know, I do what I can...."

I think I picked the perfect people, and I betcha no one will ever pick anyone better, you know why. Because thats just how its gonna be..

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 08-14-2002 09:08 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I won't comment on the Britney Spears, seeing as I don't think very highly of her.

Oops, I already commented on her, didn't I?

Hmmm, most attractive men:

1. Harrison Ford
2. Peirce Brossman
3. Ewan McGreggor
4. Sean Connery
5. Mel Gibson

(You think I'm being unoriginal, but thats the list...)

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 65.80.105.3
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-14-2002 09:15 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I still think mine is a little tad better, and Britney Spears isn't dating anyone Loban so you might have that little chance you have with Shayla you do with her, so aim for it like you do now!! lol

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 08-14-2002 09:17 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*giggles at everybody* Hehe...I better write this stuff down...

Ah, just kidding.

Here's my list:

1. Jessica Alba
2. Kari Wuhrer
3. Angelina Jolie
4. Denise Richards
5. Cameron Diaz

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

Posts: 204 | From: Maryland | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 68.50.185.134
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-14-2002 09:19 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I still think mines are better....and I think alot of people on TheKnot's list are free, so I guess thats why they are so high on his brackets Ah the great dreams you have at night, lol

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 08-14-2002 09:35 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, dude, seriously; Your well on your way to a smackbottom if ya dont stop right now. If you continue in this manner, I will have no choice but to type more threatening text.

--------------------

Take President 'Dubya' Bush and cut him in two. On the left side, there will be nothing right and on the right side, there will be nothing left.

LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-14-2002 09:41 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Frowns

And the Dark Side he has fallen to....

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

TheKnot

Member # 213

posted 08-14-2002 09:42 PM     Profile for TheKnot   Author's Homepage   Email TheKnot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
.......................Okay, now that really hurt.

--------------------

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-14-2002 09:46 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ummm...not that this has anything to do with anything, but lumbia, where you live?
Britney Jackson sounds strangly familier to me... i know ive heard that name before... i just know it... oh well, all i got to say in this bored is,

1:Elizibith hurly
and after that, all my gal friends... to put it simply "i hang wit the hotties" but *sssshhhhh* they cant know that *chuckle* actauly, i think they arleady do, but oh well damn flirts LOL

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.231
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 08-14-2002 09:47 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Knock it off and quit insulting other people's lists. An occasional jab is one thing, but SHEESH...

[ 08-14-2002 09:50 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 974 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.105.3
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-14-2002 09:56 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Entaris:[QB]ummm...not that this has anything to do with anything, but lumbia, where you live?
Britney Jackson sounds strangly familier to me... i know ive heard that name before... i just know it... oh well, all i got to say in this bored is,

1:Elizibith hurly
and after that, all my gal friends... to put it simply "i hang wit the hotties" but *sssshhhhh* they cant know that *chuckle* actauly, i think they arleady do, but oh well damn flirts LOL

I dont know where I live, I think its in hell...

But really, I live in Cali, with the heat that is pretty much equal to hell..

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 08-14-2002 10:52 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't know about 5, I usually don't remember names and forget faces. The most attractive girl I know of would have to be Shakira.

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 12.220.189.75
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-14-2002 11:07 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As long as I managed to sneak more than five top movies into my list, I am hereby adding another male to the list posted above:

Johnny Depp.

Glares at anyone who would dare to snicker at the Chosen Daughter about this...

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.199.37
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-14-2002 11:50 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok lumbia, got that, where in cali? whats yer city or town?

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.100
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-14-2002 11:50 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Captail....

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-15-2002 12:12 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, defenetly not where i am...umm..is that girl new? cause i swear i knew someoen with that name, but she moved i think

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.184
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-15-2002 12:15 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I believe I can help, Entaris... Britney is a very common name, and Jackson is even more common...
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.181
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-15-2002 12:24 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wanted to clear that up, but Loban did it for meI wanted to clear that up, but Loban did it for me

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 08-15-2002 12:27 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Loban:

I believe I can help, Entaris... Britney is a very common name, and Jackson is even more common...

Bwahahaha! Entaris - 0WN3D! j/k

1 - Shakira
2 - Penelope Cruz
3 - Salma Hayek
4 - Jennifer Lopez
5 - Angelina Jolie

So most of the women are like are Latina...so what?

[ 08-15-2002 12:27 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Taehun ]

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.16.178
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 08-15-2002 12:52 AM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, we chicks get to pick who we think are the top 5 most attractive women too, I think!

1. Nicole Kidman
2. Julia Roberts (gotta agree with GS there)
3. Jane Seymour
4. Marueen O'Hara (yes, she is elderly now, but she is one of the most beautiful actresses I've ever seen, and one of the most gracefully aging ones)
5. Catherine Zeta-Jones

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 974 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.105.3
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 08-15-2002 12:57 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mara1Jade:

1. Nicole Kidman

Wow, Nicole Kidman...*drools*

*Slaps his own face for losing control*

Ah...ahem. Yes, well, Nicole Kidman is quite the attractive woman, and is very refined, and she is...

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.16.178

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05