my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Our Galaxy.......   » Beyond Star Wars   » Free-Stuff-Talk-Topic (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Free-Stuff-Talk-Topic
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-15-2002 01:03 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can I replace my number 5 for Catherine Zeta-Jones!?! please, I don't know what I was thinking....
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.181
Recinis

Sith Protector

Member # 266

posted 08-15-2002 01:10 AM     Profile for Recinis   Author's Homepage   Email Recinis     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I really dont know that many Britny's...maybe like 3...and as for jackson, never ever heard the name besides michael and janet

man, all these celebs you peeps name, bah, the girls i hang out with are more attractive than any celeb out there... but then again, im not one to go for an older woman... but still... i live in a dustbowl of a town...some place this remote you KNOW we have good looken woman but seriously, my friends are much more prettyful then any of the gals you slobbering men have listed... jeez...

ok cary on

--------------------

"my hearts my strongest weapon, my mind my swiftess blade, the words i speak can cut your flesh, and leave you in the gray"
---BMG

Posts: 456 | From: | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.184
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-15-2002 01:14 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And you think your girls are Superior to Britney, oh please...

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-15-2002 01:23 AM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And I thought this was a civilized discussion...
Posts: 1163 | From: Ardmore, OK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 65.80.161.181
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-15-2002 01:45 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Umm....Okay people, stop being uncivilized, our funny man doesn't like it

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-15-2002 01:31 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh, i know the gals i hang out with are better... why? because there phelan gals...yep...born and raised on corn feed the men are stronger...the woman look better...come down to phelan and see what its wonders can do for you! see...we actauly have fresh air...none of that terrible smaug stuff...we get people around here that are taller and stronger then your wildest dreams...thats right..phelan, its whats for dinner

[ 08-15-2002 01:32 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Entaris ]

--------------------

"Insert Snappy quote here"

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.72.227
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 08-15-2002 01:38 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ummm...that was just messed up, Enty. LOL

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 974 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.105.3
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-15-2002 04:08 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
messed up? its true. you ever see someone from phelan? its friggen amazing... we're a different bread over here... most of my friends are 6' or at least almost that tall... then thers my friends that dont live in phelan and they are about 5'1 see...freaken amazing... well, and write wood too. write wood has some big peeps there... im telling you peeps, this phelan air is amazing...theres no other explaination for it...

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.241
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-15-2002 05:07 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, that was pretty foolish statement. How could you be stronger just because you do work in the mourning. You go to the gym every mourning doesn't mean your strong. I read books on people in corn feilds, I know people from corn feilds. They are weak, some aren't. You can't catergorize a whole race, or population under the ability of strenght, or becoming beauitful. And you can't catergorize a race or population that you haven't explored to the fullest, so you wouldn't know how strong we are. How can you also stated that you somehow are better because you are from a place. No human on this earth has an existence that comes to become superior then another. I betcha you can not catergorize one to be completely beauitful, because someone of another population or race holds a whole different attractive outlook. So this is what the thread is about. WHo attractive to you,b ut not who is more beauitful. I was playing jokes, but you were the one that took it to far, and put this thread to shame with the antics of who is better. Im sorry if I did the same, but Im apologizing, you just state that your facts are true, without even a sense of humor to be placed. I thought it was clear I was only joking, but if otherwise people took it in a whole different way, I apologize, but I feel slightly angered by those statements that you threw out...

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 08-15-2002 09:36 PM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmm...this thread has taken an interesting turn...

--------------------

All in all it was just another brick in the wall,
all in all you were just another brick in the wall.

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.16.172
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-16-2002 12:45 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sorry man, im joking... thats why i started out that one post with "our gals born and raised on good old corn feed" if it must be known, 75% of all i say off of roleplay is a joke...even if it may not seem that way, i know you were joking, but i was trying to joke as well, if i offended you, im terribly sorry... im not one to cause trouble, most people dont understand my sense of humor...if ya want to understand it, well heres one thing that i find funny...watching paint dry...yes, thats how strange my humor is

but enough joking around, i really am sorry, i meant no offense to any of ya'll... and to continue your statement... in a playful manor

who said anything about working? or going to the gym? most of us are lazy slobs...i wouldnt just go our right and say were stronger then average folk for no reason! there aint a one of us that benches under 200 in phelan! and we diet on pattato chips and soda pop! hmm...maybe they put stariods in our air...that could be the difference...oh well

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.84.30
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 08-16-2002 12:49 AM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahh...yes, bench is important.

But what do you squat, or power clean, or snatch, or military press, or clean and jerk, or...

just kidding!

--------------------

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.16.48
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-16-2002 01:42 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bah, I was just kidding with ya, just wanted to see how you responde.

Now everyone else, stop being serious lets keep the funny alive.

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-16-2002 11:31 AM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BTW, we phelanites have one more then thats better then you all....called dirt...yep, and not just dirt, its the ability to NOT dig... for some reason, living here makes you want a garden...in our soil, cant dig down further then a half an inch before ya a rock...so...top that!

BTW: Alyssa Milano is a hottie
heh, if we keep this going long enough i might actauly get a top five

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.225.96.66
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-16-2002 02:50 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*Shakes head.*

Errr-- ok, so here's my list for females:

1. Julia Roberts
2. Julia Roberts
3. Julia Roberts
4. Julia Roberts
5. Julia Roberts

Sorry-- I'm just not the kind to keep an eye peeled for beautiful women, I guess. I think Julia Roberts is wonderful, however: a great actress, doesn't cause milk to curdle to look at her, and has some brains to boot.

Hehehe....

Now... DON'T get me going on the men...!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 209.255.158.49
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-16-2002 03:05 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*gets graysith started on the men*

heh, for men id have to say "sean conry" i mean, i really dont see how he pulls it off, he's old as dirt, but somehow always gets the part in the movies as a ladies man...jeez..what a guy.. but then again, that wouldnt be on a list of attractive men, that'd be men id like to switch shoes with... and plus, he was the best james bond...and no one can dispute that...

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.132
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 08-16-2002 03:49 PM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No way man...Roger Moore was definately the best James Bond. I mean that cool, calm demeanor that he always had...how can you beat that?

--------------------

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.17.158
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 08-16-2002 04:43 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Umm... with Pierce Brosnan's smooooooth approach, perhaps?

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.198.54
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-16-2002 06:18 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
man, sean conry made...the line... you cant beat....the line...

"ill have a marrtiny...shaken...not sturrd" the accent on that is just classic...cant beat it...

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.227.22.121
Taehun

Dark Jedi

Member # 290

posted 08-16-2002 10:05 PM     Profile for Taehun   Author's Homepage   Email Taehun     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But all the episodes with Andre the Giant are with Roger Moore. That was one scary dude!

--------------------

Posts: 248 | From: USAFA, CO | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 198.81.16.26
Entaris

Dark Priest

Member # 224

posted 08-16-2002 10:19 PM     Profile for Entaris   Author's Homepage   Email Entaris     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
im not talking about the giant! im talking about bond...james bond... *adjusts the bow tie around his cloak* 007&1/2, shadow, the shadow...

--------------------

Posts: 796 | From: Victorville | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 67.219.51.68
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 08-16-2002 10:44 PM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha, uh-no one can touch the Bond, the James Bond? Hmph more like Box & Bonds Number Wood-100!

--------------------

-Lumbia Whitfield

Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-16-2002 11:20 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wait a tick... James Bond... I only have 3 words in reply... Austin 'Danger' Powers... honestly, ladies... you know he makes you randy... admit it...
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 08-16-2002 11:20 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ummm...HUH???

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 974 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 65.80.105.3
Loban

Padawan

Member # 253

posted 08-16-2002 11:36 PM     Profile for Loban   Author's Homepage   Email Loban     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Righttt... ok, I will throw you a bone... randy means horny... hope that helps...

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05