my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Where am I

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Where am I
Rathal

Member # 220

posted 05-25-2007 09:18 AM     Profile for Rathal   Author's Homepage   Email Rathal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, last I heard my charcter was working on Aaron Barne's star destroyier. Since I'm getting back into roleplay and I really liked Rathal (it was kinda fun playing a character who was, for all intents and purposes, an average joe) so I was gonna get him back into play as well as Freedon. Unfortunately I don't know wither wanders he. Anyway, I was hoping someone could help. maybe Mara seeing it was her character he's been following around?

--------------------

My Characters: Rathal, Narcolm, Freedon Naad

"You'll never see the end of the road while your traveling with me."

Posts: 127 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 66.108.214.50
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-25-2007 09:46 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh, lessee... The last I recall is that yes, Rathal is still aboard Mara's EE SSD. It's currently... somewhere--!!

Aaron and K'kihl and any active players who WOULD have been on the ship are elsewhere at the moment; I think Mara has an "EE employee" general character, can't remember for sure, that you could role play Rathal against.

No one else aboard to work with at the moment, sadly enough!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.100.6
Rathal

Member # 220

posted 05-25-2007 09:54 AM     Profile for Rathal   Author's Homepage   Email Rathal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah well, t'will have to wait. Thanks for the help though.

--------------------

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-25-2007 10:01 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, Freedon has two PMs...

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.100.6
Mara1Jade

Expanded Universe Goddess and Corran Obsessor

Member # 68

posted 05-25-2007 02:37 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Taylor Garrison is on the Hornett in command. There is possibility for role play there; after all, the Captain of the ship (Terrin) is still believed to be dead and the current Captain (Aaron) has left. I'm sure gossip is flying; posts I've made with Terrin's Crew are pretty blatant that most feel Terrin was the better captain and that Aaron is lacking in PR skills.

Just soem food for thought, I'd be happy to post with Rathal if you want to bring him back.

But first I need to find my SSD...

--------------------

Small minds think in small terms!
~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Rathal

Member # 220

posted 07-25-2007 06:53 AM     Profile for Rathal   Author's Homepage   Email Rathal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Mara, I actually would love to take you up on that offer if its still open. I read a bunch of the Terrin and Aaron threads that are more-or-less current, but as you say none of them are on the Hornet At the moment. Wither wanders your SSD? is there currently an open thread its in? sorry for the trouble

--------------------

Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 07-25-2007 12:54 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Taylor Garrison would be the one on the SSD. There should be some rumors floating around about Aaron's absence, and I have laid groundwork for the crew to be grumbling that Aaron isn't the captain of the ship that Terrin was (which he really isn't). Let me go see if I can dig up the last thread where Yaoksi and Aaron left the Hornett. I think it is closed, but I'll start up a new thread for ya so you can get Rathal going again.

--------------------

~~CMH, creator and writer of Shayla Petrolu, Erik Kartan, Shawn Petrolu, Terrin Danner, Jasyn Lancaster, Matt Stanza, Aaron Barnes, And Taylor Garrison~~

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.177.72.13
Freedon Naad

Sith Sorcerer Extrodinaire

Member # 321

posted 07-25-2007 03:45 PM     Profile for Freedon Naad   Author's Homepage   Email Freedon Naad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Much

--------------------

I am NOT a stone!

Posts: 119 | From: NYC | Registered: Aug 2002  |  Logged: 66.108.214.50
Mara1Jade

Member # 68

posted 07-25-2007 04:03 PM     Profile for Mara1Jade   Author's Homepage   Email Mara1Jade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Hornett has emerged. Just started a new thread in the Empire and New Republic titled In the Shadow of Doubt. I have some ideas rolling around in my head...
*rubs hands together and plots considerably*

[ 07-25-2007 04:03 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]

--------------------

Posts: 972 | From: Jacksonville, FL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  Logged: 66.177.72.13

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05