The Holonet Boards   » RP Headquarters   » Where am I

Rathal

posted 05-25-2007 09:18 AM    
Hey, last I heard my charcter was working on Aaron Barne's star destroyier. Since I'm getting back into roleplay and I really liked Rathal (it was kinda fun playing a character who was, for all intents and purposes, an average joe) so I was gonna get him back into play as well as Freedon. Unfortunately I don't know wither wanders he. Anyway, I was hoping someone could help. maybe Mara seeing it was her character he's been following around?

Graysith

posted 05-25-2007 09:46 AM    
Heh, lessee... The last I recall is that yes, Rathal is still aboard Mara's EE SSD. It's currently... somewhere--!!

Aaron and K'kihl and any active players who WOULD have been on the ship are elsewhere at the moment; I think Mara has an "EE employee" general character, can't remember for sure, that you could role play Rathal against.

No one else aboard to work with at the moment, sadly enough!

Rathal

posted 05-25-2007 09:54 AM    
Ah well, t'will have to wait. Thanks for the help though.

Graysith

posted 05-25-2007 10:01 AM    
Hey, Freedon has two PMs...

Mara1Jade

posted 05-25-2007 02:37 PM    
Taylor Garrison is on the Hornett in command. There is possibility for role play there; after all, the Captain of the ship (Terrin) is still believed to be dead and the current Captain (Aaron) has left. I'm sure gossip is flying; posts I've made with Terrin's Crew are pretty blatant that most feel Terrin was the better captain and that Aaron is lacking in PR skills.

Just soem food for thought, I'd be happy to post with Rathal if you want to bring him back.

But first I need to find my SSD...

Rathal

posted 07-25-2007 06:53 AM    
Hey Mara, I actually would love to take you up on that offer if its still open. I read a bunch of the Terrin and Aaron threads that are more-or-less current, but as you say none of them are on the Hornet At the moment. Wither wanders your SSD? is there currently an open thread its in? sorry for the trouble

Mara1Jade

posted 07-25-2007 12:54 PM    
Taylor Garrison would be the one on the SSD. There should be some rumors floating around about Aaron's absence, and I have laid groundwork for the crew to be grumbling that Aaron isn't the captain of the ship that Terrin was (which he really isn't). Let me go see if I can dig up the last thread where Yaoksi and Aaron left the Hornett. I think it is closed, but I'll start up a new thread for ya so you can get Rathal going again.

Freedon Naad

posted 07-25-2007 03:45 PM    
Thanks Much

Mara1Jade

posted 07-25-2007 04:03 PM    
The Hornett has emerged. Just started a new thread in the Empire and New Republic titled In the Shadow of Doubt. I have some ideas rolling around in my head...
*rubs hands together and plots considerably*

[ 07-25-2007 04:03 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Mara1Jade ]