my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » The Timeline of our Universe....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: The Timeline of our Universe....
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-30-2003 01:46 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, I think this has been mentioned somewhere, but I'll put it here again:

Our Star Wars universe exists in the time beyond the NJO books, approximately 21 years after the Final Battles which have pushed the Vong out of the galaxy. Most of the characters we are familiar with in the books are by now getting up there in years (thus, we create our own, hehe) and at this point the old Jedi school created by Luke has been overrun by Imperial Forces led by Admiral Actar and enforced by Sorben Tarnus. The people traditionally thought of as being "Sith" are really dark jedi, while the Sith themselves are an ancient race of people once destroyed by the Dark Jedi, and now brought back into this time. They occupy the "Diamond of the Sith," which are the twin planets of K'eel Doba and Khar Delba, and then Kori'sian and Korriban. These orbit two separate stars, and both are primarily unknown to the majority of the populace of the universe; only Korriban has existed throughout the past 4,000 years as rumor and myth. It is the home of the Valley of the Dark Lords (now in the Elseness) and the ancient Massassai temple.

Hope this helps writers, both new and seasoned!

[ 01-16-2004 10:29 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.96.43

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    De-Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05